Chapter 23

Holy moly guacamole I am sorry that I havn't been updating. 

Now your probably thinking "Here comes the excuses"

Well... I had exam week and also I've been really busy lately so I lost track of the votes.  Also I kind of think that some of you guys dont like this whole I'll update in 15 votes thing so I'm just going to update once or twice a week. 

Anyway thanks for voting I love you all so much ^^ (and thanks for following and commenting)

Rebecca's POV.

 I open my eyes and my eyelids feel extremly heavy. I groan as I prop myself up with my shoulders and glance around the room.

Plain white walls with a large window and sky blue curtains. Where am I?

I look down and touch the transparent thick tubes connecting to my arm and look around and see a machine pumping some weird liquid into the tubes. Into my body.

Holy crap am I getting used as a science experiment or something?

A man with a long white gown walks in and his eyes widen as he looks at me.

"Oh Rebecca your awake! How are you feeling?" He asks as he walks towards me.

I open my mouth to speak but instead I let out a croak.

"Oh here have some water." He says as he hands me a glass.

My hands shake as I take it from him and after drinking the whole glass I sigh in relief. God I was really thirsty.

"Where am I?" I ask as I lay back down onto the bed suddenly feeling exhausted.

The mans face goes pale and I look at his ID card. Dr. Jefferson.

What a funny name. Dr.

"Do you not remember?" He asks as he sits down on a chair beside my bed. 

"No... sorry am I meant to?" I reply.

He quickly scribbles something down on the clipboard and sighs. "I'm guessing your suffering from amnesia." 

amne what?

"I'll be right back I just have to go and disscuss something with the doctors." He says as he walks out.

My brain feels so foggy it's driving me insane. I grip my head with my hands and groan. I feel like a big part of me is missing and I can't put my finger on it.

"Rebecca? Becky? Bec's?" Someone shouts as they walk into my room.

A middle aged dirty blonde haired guy walks in and smiles as he sees me. "Your awake. Your not dead oh how glad I am to see you again." He laughs as he runs towards me and gives me a bone crushing hug.

"I'm sorry but-"  I start choking and he lets go of me.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" I ask.

He lets out a laugh and starts to scratch his arm. "Don't play jokes with me Rebecca I'll seriously kill you."

Kill me?

I frown at him and start to back away from him.

His face falls as he realises that I'm backing away from him.

Almost as if the colour from his face drained out of him.

"Rebecca?"

"I'm sorry I don't know who this Rebecca you keep talking about is?"

"Your shitting me right?"

I frown at the word 'shitting' and scratch my head.

"Your Rebecca Jones. Your 17 and your my little sister. Your in a hospital right now due to a car accident god you have to remember you remember right?" He asks, desperation filled in his voice.

"I don't... I'm sorry."

"Rebecca you have to remember me it's me Chad your older brother?!" He asks his eyes going slightly watery.

For some rason seeing this guys eyes water is making mine water as well.

"Rebecca... Please tell me your in there?" 

The doctor walks in with a nurse and both give a sad smile at me. Then they look at Chad and do the same. "I'm sorry Chad... She's suffering from amnesia. It could be a temporary memory loss butthis could easily turn into a permnanent one. You can try getting her memery back she can be discharged from the hospital tomorrow." He says.

"Are you kidding me? Are you saying she could actually never remmeber me again?" He says slightly raising his voice.

"It depends. She could get her memory back but she may not." He replies.

Chad walks out of the room and slams the door shut.

"He was my older brother?" I ask the doctor.

"Yes he is."

I stare at the door and I can't seem to control the emptiness I'm feeling right now.

"Everythings okay right? You don't feel any pain." The doctor asks.

"Yeah everythings okay my heads just a bit foggy." I reply.

"Don't worry about that to much and try to get some rest." He smiles as he walks out and soon after the nurse follows.

I put my head down on the pillow and shut my eyes.

I havn't been up for long and I feel as if I havnt had any sleep for a week.

But then just as I'm about to drift off the door opens and another boy walks in with sadness on his face.

"Becca?" He asks as he slowly walks towards the bed.

I sit up from the bed and examine his facial features.

Some what familiar. I don't know why but him being in the room feels so much... calmer? 

"Are you okay? I heard that you couldn't remmeber Chad..." He says as he sits by my bed.

"I can't remmeber anything actually."

Talking to him seems a whole lot natural as well actually.

"Do you know who I am? Your probably don't but... Still worth a try." He says giving me a sad smile.

"I'm sorry... I don't." I reply.

He gives me a small smile and ruffles my hair. "It's okay I'll make you remmeber. Just... Rest for now okay?" He smiles.

This guy keeps smiling but its so obvious that his frown is shining underneath.

This is really bothering me and I have no idea why.

"My names Jason by the way." 

Jason.

He walks out of the room and suddenly I feel so alone. He made me feel a different way to Chad.

I glance around the room and close my eyes.

Hoping I'll wake up remembering Jason once again.