Chapter 32 -I trusted you.

ALEX'S POV.

"We need to stop this Tara I'm being serious." I groan as I lean back against the chair and stare at my camera. It's been around 2 hours since I've been talking to Tara on Skype. I had a bad gut feeling that this call wasn't going to end smoothly without an arguement when I was pressing the answer button when she was calling me.

"Don't worry it's over and done with now It's fine just stay quiet okay? Jason's coming back to England today and when he comes home there's going to be a surprise for him." Tara grins.

A surprise?

"Which is....?"

"You'll see. Don't worry about it. C'mon our plan worked you should be happy. I get to have Jason and you can have Rebecca." She smiles.

"I diddn't want Rebecca this way Tara."

It's true. I'm acting like an asshole now... doing bad things just to get Rebecca to notice me. But I diddn't want her this way. I wanted her to truly like me but now, I'm far from that.

"I told you Alex it's fine. As long at they don't realise that the babies not Jason's were safe." She sighs.

"Their going to find out soon Tara..."

Around 2 weeks ago Tara had slept with some random guy at a party and found out she was pregnant. She knew her mom would end up just kicking her out so she was stressing out for a while until she had this idea that she would make Jason believe it was his baby.

When in reality they diddn't even sleep together.

They diddn't even take their clothes off. Well in the morning Tara had to take Jason's pants off.

"Don't worry." She smiles as I hang up the call.

JASON'S POV

I trudge into my house as I drag my suitcase behind me. I drop it down on the ground next to the suitcase and sit down on the ground. Me being back in school and staying in my dorm will stress me out even more. I don't want to be anywhere near Tara.

I get up and head toward the kitchen but stop at my tracks as I start to hear voices coming from my dad's office.

I walk into the room slowly and groan loudly as I see Tara and her mom standing in the middle of my dad's office smiling.

Great. I left my dorm to get away from Tara now she's invading my house.

"Oh Jason your home." My dad smiles.

"Yeah." I reply awkwardly.

"Come sit down Jason." Tara's mom smiles.

I walk to an empty seat and sit down whilst glancing at Tara. Trying to make out what's going on. I have a bad feeling about what's going to happen next.

"As soon as you two graduate from school your going to get married."

There we go.

"What?" I shout as I stand up from the chair.

"Your going to get married you have a kid now Jason wh-"

"-What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not getting married."  I laugh.

This can't be true. I can't get married as soon as I get out of this hell hole.

"Your going to get married and thats the end of it." He snaps glancing at Tara's mom.

I'm still fucking young. Even after I graduate I'll still be god damn young. I have my whole fucking life ahead of me and he's telling me to get married as soon as I gain the freedom.

I mean I have nothing against marriage but I'd rarther marry Cameron than fucking Tara.

I walk out of the room slamming the door behind me and walk upstairs. Why the fuck did I have to mess things up.

I walk into my room and freeze as I see 3 large pink glittery suitcases ontop of my bed. 

"Surprise?" I hear a voice laugh.

Tara walks into the room and closes the door. "Your dad thought it was a good idea if we were together for the rest of the week."

He's going crazy.

He's probably only doing this because Tara's dads a multimillionare.

Money can do scary things.

"I'm going to go take a shower okay?" Tara smiles as she walks into MY bathroom.

I shiver as I push her suitcase off my bed and dump all her clothes outside of the window. I can't take this seriously this physcotic bitch is driving me insane.

Tara's phone starts to ring and I pick it up from the bed and frown at the caller ID. Why the hell is Alex calling her? It's probably night in California by now.

I answer the phone and lay down on my bed. 

"Tara I can't take this anymore. I just got a call from my uncle saying that you and fucking Jason are getting married? Are you insane? This plan is going too far, you need to tell him that the baby isn't yours or I'm goi-"

"--going to what Alex?" I grin.

I knew it.

"I..."

"What's wrong?" Tara ask's walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

That was a quick shower.

I hang up the phone and throw it onto the bed.

"Let's go to the hospital for a check up Tara. I want to know if that god damn baby is actually mine." 

"How can you say that of course it's your god damn baby?" Tara laughs.

"Honestly Tara I don't think it is." I reply.

"Because I can't believe that I slept with you that night. I wouldn't want to sleep with you even if I was drugged."

She glares at me as tears start to roll down her cheeks.

Honestly I don't even need to know the full god damn story. All the girls that come running to me seem to turn out to be physcotic bitches.

But honestly even if Rebecca was a physco bitch I would still love her like crazy. I just hope it's not too late to get her back.

HEY GUYS I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE FOREVER. AND I'M SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO SORRY THAT THIS IS A SUCKISH CHAPTER ASWELL... I'VE JUST BEEN SO BUSY THIS SUMMER I NEVER HAD TIME TO UPDATE. BUT HOPEFULLY I'LL GET BACK ON TRACK AND START UPDATING EVERY WEEK AGAIN.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 70 FOLLOWERS HONESTLY I DON'T EVEN DESERVE IT. 

THANK YOU SO SO SO SOOOOO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAY :D

COMMENT, VOTE OR FOLLOW WHAT EVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT :D

THANK YOU!