Epilogue

"Jason wake up... you can't sleep in every single god damn lecture." I sigh as I knock him slightly.

"Okay okay..." He sighs as he opens one of his eyes slowly.

He quickly leans over to kiss my lips before I block them quickly with my hand.

"Pay attention to the lecture."

"But I can't when my beautiful girlfriend is sitting right next to me." He winks.

I hit him with my text book as I move to the seat next to me away from him. It's my second year in Stanford and my grades are falling because of this idiot.

If your wondering how dumbass Jason got into Stanford don't even ask me.

I didn't even know he was coming to Stanford. He never told anyone and shouted out the announcement 2 weeks before college started.

"Okay that's it for today." The professor sighs as he gathers his books.

"Come on it's just one lecture Becca..."

"Every lecture counts Jason."

"Okay come on lets get out of here I'm hungry." He grins as he grabs my bag and swings it around his shoulder whilst taking my hand.

"I'm not hungry." I say as my stomach grumbles.

Amazing timing body.

"Lets go." He says as he kisses my forehead.

We walk out of the room and he guides me to his car. We walk in a comfortable silence side by side to the parking lot.

"So when are we getting married?" He grins.

"Jason." I groan as I hit him with my books.

"Fu... you really need to stop doing that man." He groans as he rubs his shoulder.

"What do you want to name our daughter?" He asks.

"Jason why are you even thinking about th-"

"I want to name her Anna." He smiles.

"Hell no we're naming her Willow."

"Willow? No what the heck Anna's more of a normal name not a god damn tree." He replies.

"Willow is a really pre... Jason why are we talking about this." I groan.

"Why are you so certain were going to get married? For all I know I could fall for Marcus in my lectures or John my neighbour. Who says I'll marry you?" I grin.

He puts a hand on the right side of his chest with a hurt expression. "Can you hear that? It's my heart breaking."

I take his hand and put it onto the left side of his chest. "Your heart is on the left side you dimwit."

"I'm not going to fall in love with another girl when I have you in my arms. I'm not going anywhere and I'm sure you can't resist me either. I mean come on your obsessed with me." He laughs.

I push him away, groan and walk away.

"Okay okay I'm sorry." He laughs as he catches up to me and drapes an arm around my shoulders.

I roll my eyes as I cross my arms against my chest. This is how it's been for the past few months. All he talks about is getting married and I'm scared shitless that he's going to propose now. We're too young and also it's too early.

Why is he even thinking about this now.

"I swear one of these days I'm going to propose to you. You better be ready to scream yes." He laughs as he opens the car door.