Chapter 6 (edited)

Rebecca's POV

I walk into my house to find my twin brothers Mark and Chad in the kitchen practically eating the whole fucking kitchen.

"You ate the god damn fucking peanut butter and jelly sand which didn't you." Mark shouts as he points a fork at Chad.

I've been living with my brothers for the past 5 years since my mom left. No one knew my mom before she died so a lot of people actually think that she's still alive.

"Would you two shut the hell up?" I groan as I flop down on the sofa.

"Well some ones on their monthly." Chad shouts with his mouth full of food.

Dis fucking gusting.

Every Friday my brothers usually go out to go see their girlfriends or invisible friends. So I'm normally home alone. That's why I invited Matt over. And Anna coming over is something which happens everyday.

 I hear Anna march in the sound of her heels clicking on the floorboards and I get up from the sofa.

Cue the flirting.

"Oh my god hey I haven't seen you guys in ages!" Anna smiles at Mark and Chad.

I swear when she sees those boys oops I mean animals. Oh shit wait I meant to say my brothers. She goes onto total slutty/cute/annoying/cheerleader mode. I'm going to be sick.

Anna and my brothers go into a deep conversation and I silently pray in my head that Matt wont be here till my brothers leave.

 They end up leaving an hour later and as soon as the door clicks shut I collapse onto the ground and breathe out.

Thank the lord.

They both walk out and Anna joins me on the ground.

"I swear their both so fucking hot. How on earth do you live with them and not even pounce on th-

"Anna their my BROTHERS" I groan.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I quickly flip it out, and see Matts messaged me.

BECCA I'm outside your house at the moment and please don't kill me but... Just open the door.

I throw my phone onto the sofa and walk over to the door and unlock it.

Matt stands there looking innocent and I look around just to check if he's done anything.

"Why would I kill you there's nothing going on?" I laugh.

Jason slowly emerges from the car and grins at me as he walks up to the front door where me and Matt are.

"What is this creature you brought Matthew?"

"He wanted to come and he was blackmail-"

"Actually Matthew over here really wanted me to come along so I could make it up to Anna"

"Is Matt here?" Anna shouts.

"I have a feeling you blackmailed Matt into bringing you here Jason." I sigh.

"Can we come inside?" Matt shouts letting out a yelp as if he had just been pinched.

Jason's POV

Becca walks back into her house and I face Matt.

"You fucking I-"

"No but you didn't even sa-"

"DONT CUT ME OFF!" We both snap at each other in unison.

"STOP THAT" We repeat in unison again.

I slap him on the side of his head and walk in.

"Is her parents in?" I ask Matt as I stand in the doorway

"No her parents aren't hardly here" Matt replies as he lays down on the couch as if it was his own house. I'm guessing he's been here.

A lot.

I sit down beside him and slowly begin to get lost in my thoughts. What if I never get Becca to like me? She has a fucking stubborn personality I don't even think she'll want to come near me or touch me.

Let alone date me.

Matt told me he had an idea to get Becca and I closer. I mean I have to at least get her to like me as a friend then try to get her to liking me for real.

But the next thing I know it I'm sitting in the car with her jamming out to One Direction.

"Will you slow down before you get us arrested?" She shrieks as she holds onto her seatbelt.

"This is me slowed down?" I laugh at her terrified face. 

"Your crazy" She mumbles.

I laugh at her and take my chance to take a look at her.

I haven't actually had a proper chance to look at her. When we were kids I looked at her everyday but now I hardly even look at her because I would get accused for liking her or I don't know god this is complicating.

And you know. She's actually not ugly.

In fact.

She's actually really fucking pretty.

"Keep your eyes on the road"

"Yes ma'am." I salute.

Well... Okay now what do I fucking say? I wouldn't say its awkward but id rather be talking to her right now. Most of the time when I'm in a car with a girl I normally ignore her yapping on about how she went to go get her nails painted or whatever shit Barbie girls talk about.

I pull up into the drive way of Mcdonald's and turn my body to face Becca.

"So I'm guessing you want a salad right...?" I ask Becca.

Well most girls seems to go for a salad at Mc fucking donalds anyway.

I swear they have more meat than the burgers.

"No I'll have a burger" She says while tapping away on her phone.

Is she gunna throw up the burger later?

Rebecca's POV

  I stare at his shockedsih expression and raise my eyebrows.

What's he trying to say? That I should eat salad and lose weight like the other plastic Barbie's in our school?

I just don't want to eat a bowl full of leaves that's all.

"Why are you parking? We have the food lets go before Anna starts ripping off Matts head"

He gets out the car and opens the door for me. I get out of the car and stare at him in confusion. What is this boy doing? Is he going to rape me or something on the parking lot?

He jumps onto the cars hood and sticking out his hand to help me on.

He helps me up onto the cars roof. And I sit on the metal roof still in confusion with no answers.

"What are you doing?" I ask as he gets onto the roof and sits next to me with 2 burgers.

"Eating on a car roof?" He replies as if its something completely normal.

"Why the hell are you doing that?"

He throws me a burger and starts attacking his.

I'm on a car roof. Eating Mcdonalds.

At 9 o'clock at night. With Jason Parker.

Dosen't that sound weird to you?