Nekomata Deku

By Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... More

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

The Internships

6.3K 107 76
By Stillwell03

Izuku POV:

A few days had passed with the incident revolving around Riser Phoenix and Tsu being in her heat. Fortunately, I was able to walk out of both perfectly fine and happier than ever. Iida however, seemed to be thanking Sona strangely enough for something her sister did. From what he said, Serafall saved his brother from the hero killer during the Sports Festival and he could not thank her enough for what she did. Not gonna lie, it was kinda creepy seeing how much he bowed to her. Right now, were sitting in the classroom waiting for class to start with Ms. Midnight coming in more annoyed looking than class B's teacher. "Alright, please sit down so we can begin." 'I wonder what happened to her? She looks like she hates the world.'

"So first off, I'd like to point out that we will be doing a work study in a week. Some of you have obtained offers from agencies for drafts. Up above are the ones that were seen." Ms. Midnight shows us a set with an amount on them.

Izuku Midoriya: 9,420
Shouto Todoroki: 4,123
Katsumi Bakugou: 3,456
Fumikage Tokoyami: 360
Tenya Iida: 301
Denki Kaminari: 272
Nejire Hado: 183
Momo Yaoyorozu: 108
Eijiro Kirishima: 68
Ochako Uraraka: 20
Hanta Sero: 14

"Meow! I got the most!" I shout in excitement with everyone looking at me. "Sorry." I sat down with some of the girls snickering at me. "Anyway, those of you who did not get any offers will have a list given to them of about 40 agencies that are well known for us. But before we do that, we must first give you all hero names." Everyone shouted with excitement at this until the door opened. Lady Leviathan walked in and stood at the front.  "*Meow*!" "It's ok Izuku, I'm not here to kill you....yet." "That does not sound so reassuring." "Maybe Nejire, but the decision to kill him or not still can be overturned if a large majority of the higher class deems him dangerous. He may have gained much respect by middle class devils for his win against Riser Phoenix, but a good amount of the upper class does not like the fact he can take down high ranking devils if given the chance."

"Anyway, Ms. Leviathan has offered to help us with hero names to make sure they are proper. Sometimes, the first name you pick will be what you go by for the rest of your career. So please put the upmost importance into this." Ms. Midnight passed out some whiteboards for us to make as names with us thinking of something we could use as a hero name. After about 10 minutes, Aoyama was the first to walk up. He held his board up and smiled at it. "I cannot stop twinkling! It works, no." "THAT'S A SENTENCE!" Lady Leviathan grabbed the board and changed it a bit. "If you take the I out and change the cannot to can't, it works." "Mercy madam." He went to his seat with Mina going next. "My code name will be ,The Alien Queen!" "Sorry girl, but that ones out." "Dang it." Ms. Midnight rejected it with Mina kinda being bummed out.

One after another, people started going down the line with hero names. Some were references off their quirks, others were kinda referencing other aspects of themselves. When Shouto got up, she held it out a little uneasily. "The redemption hero, Hikikaeru." "Why?" "Growing up, I thought what I was doing by refusing to use my left side was me giving redemption to something that happened. But I want to prove to people that it's ok to be who you are and be the hero I want to be. That is what I can do to truly redeem myself to someone I failed as a child." It was approved with Shouto smiling at me. Next up was Kaachan who after much help from me, changed her name to something that works for her. "The C-4 hero, Nitrate." She had it approved with her walking back. 'Not the best she could have, but it's better than Queen Explosion Murder.'

After Camie and Iida, it came to me. I got up to the podium and held my name out. Many who understood it was an insult that Kaachan changed to a good thing were questionable on it. "For about 10 years, I lived with a grief that I was the cause of Koneko dying on me. Though I know now that she's alive, that doesn't change the fact I left her behind when she needed me the most. For that, this name is my own way of saying I'm not forgetting a promise I made to my sister long ago. The Nekomata hero, Deku." Everyone smiled at this as we started to wrap things up.

Time skip to lunch

As I was going to sit for lunch, lady Leviathan grabbed my arm to bring me out to the hallway. "Uh, what's going on?" "Long story short, I need you to go with this agency." She hands me a paper with the address being near Kuoh Academy. "What's so important about this hero?" "She's a person that knows of the devils, angels, and fallen angels. She also supports our faction, so it helps. Since it's close to the school, you also get the luxury of seeing Koneko more often. How does that sound?" I smile a bit while nodding. "That a boy. Welp, I better be off. The power the mighty Leviathan is needed elsewhere! Farewell." With that, she disappears into a magic circle with a worry strangely growing on me. 'Why do I feel like Sona is going to have a problem later on.' I look a little closer to the name of the agency and internally freak. 'THE RABBIT HERO MIRUKO!'

One week later

"Alright, I will see you all in a week. Remember, you all will be working with pros. Be on your best behavior and listen to everything they say." "Yes mam." We start walking away with Nejire and myself going the same route. "So your going with your mom's agency?" "Yep. She's the number 9 hero, so I should learn a lot under her." "Awesome. I may see you every now and again during the week." "Why, who are you doing your internship with?" "The rabbit hero." "Miruko? That's great Izuku!" I nod with us getting on the train. When we do, we pass the time a little with going over what skills we wanted to grow. Nejire wanted to gain more stamina, while I wanted better control over my Nekomata powers.

When the train stopped at our destination, we had to part ways with wishing the other luck. I began walking down the street to find the agency. I enter in with the receptionist pointing me towards Miruko's office. Before opening the door, I take a huge breath in to calm myself. "This is it Izuku. For the whole week, your job is to get better under the protection of this hero." I open the door with a determined face on me. "I'm Izuku Midoriya from UA!" "Shut up and close the door." I walk in with lady Leviathan inside with Miruko sitting with her feet on the desk.

"Sorry." I shut the door and walk up to them. "So this is the kid Sera?" "Yes, this is Izuku Midoriya. The Nekomata I told you about." "Nice to meet ya. What's your hero name kid?" "Deku mam." She started laughing at me with me being confused why. "Your calling yourself useless? That's hilarious!" She kept laughing for a few minutes with it starting to annoy me. "I like it." She gets up and starts heading to the doors. "Get changed. Were meeting with the Gremory house about some unwanted visitors in her area." I agreed and started changing into my hero costume in the changing room. When I came out, we started to walk out to head to Kuoh academy.

"So how are you connected to the devil race?" "Sera's a friend of mine and I make contracts with her to help with a few investigations. Heroes getting help from one of the factions isn't that much of a surprise though. Lot's of pros get help here and there. Like Hawks getting help from fallen angels, Crust with angels, even Endeavor got some help from devils now and again with his harder cases to crack." "So it's normal for pros to get help from one of the factions?" "Not really. Though the higher you are on the food chain, the more likely that you got help from one of them in the process." I started to understand with us entering Kuoh's gates.

When we do, we go straight to the Occult Research club to meet the Gremory house, Sitri house, and two others.

"*sniff* *sniff* Exorcists?" I raise an eye at why two members of the church were in a devils house right now. Me and Miruko sit down with the chestnut colored hair one a little surprised. "The rabbit hero? She's part of one of your houses." "She does business with my older sister. She helps her a little with cases, while  Miruko assists us in cases that require heroes to step in." They seemed to understand with the blue haired one going right to the point. "Me and my associate are looking for a few Excalibur fragments that were taken from the church. The culprit fled into this area and we came to not cause complications with your territory."

"So you came to ask my house for hel-" "No, we didn't come to ask for help." The blue haired one makes this known before continuing. "We only wish for you to stay out of our way. We shall handle this without causing trouble in your area, so do not meddle in our business." They get up to leave before noticing the blond girl Asia. "Your that witch that was once known as a saint, aren't you?" She nods with the other girl coming over. "Who would believe that someone of the church would fall so low as to become a devil. Do you even believe in god anymore?" "I..I do. It's hard to, but I still hold god in my heart. But I have no regrets becoming a devil. I made many friends in the process and refuse to give them up." The blue haired girl started to unsheathe her sword. "If you still believe in god, then die. It is the only noble thing you can do with your faith."

This enraged me with the pervert walking in front of her. "Why does Asia have to die!? She's a good person devil or not that just wants to make friends and have a peaceful life. She was excommunicated by your faction because of her good nature. She never wanted to be placed on the pedestal of saint or be labeled a witch. Your faction did that! Now you want to kill her? What gives you the right!?" "I agree with the perv on this one. Neither of you have the right to judge someone you never met and knew personally. Also, I'm not a fan of sitting back and letting someone do the dirty work and I'm certain Ms. Gremory over there isn't too fond of you snooping in her territory either. So here's what I suggest, the two of you go against us. If I win, you work with Miruko's agency." "I'm not a fan of joining in on these things, but I'll allow it." "And if I win, you both have to apologize to Asia!" "Issei, they don't have to do that." "Fine, but we will do as we see fit if we win with none of you interfering with our business if we win." We agree to the terms and head outside.

3rd person POV:

Once everyone was outside, Izuku started stretching while putting on a special kind of glove. "First off, let me introduce myself. I'm Izuku Midoriya, I'm a student of UA that is in an work study with Miruko. My hero name is the Nekomata hero Deku." "I am Xenovia Quarta, and this is my associate Irina Shidou." The blue haired woman known as Xenovia introduced them. "So how are we going to do this? Tag team or two separate matches?" "Since there's two different things at stake, let's do both matches side by side Issei." Irina smiled as they both pulled their robes off and prepared to fight. Xenovia fought Izuku, while Irina fought Issei. "I'll referee this match. Begin!" Miruko shouted this with everyone ready to fight.

Izuku came at Xenovia with break neck speeds with Full Meow. He started throwing punches with power and speed behind it. Black electricity started coming off Xenovia's sword to gain her attention. "Should've figured it was a holy sword." Izuku pulled back to show knuckle bracers with black iron and a pentagram on them. "These knuckle bracers were made with the demonic sword Muramasa as a starting line. These are one of my three different weapons I made to go against your faction. I call them Angel Busters." Izuku smiled while knocking his knuckles together to make a clanking sound.

Xenovia began coming at Izuku next to try to slice him. Each hit, Izuku dodged with millimeters of distance. One hit however, sliced his cheek a little to make him jump back. "Not bad." Xenovia looked a little surprised as the cut wasn't really doing much. "I thought you were part of the devils faction? This is the holy sword of destruction, so why isn't it harming you more?" "Because I'm not a devil. I'm a Nekomata that just happens to side with devils without technically being part of their faction." Izuku wiped the blood off his cheek to lick it. "If I had to choose a faction to be part of, it would be with humans."

Izuku charged again with Xenovia trying to hit the ground to shatter it. This failed however with Izuku holding the tip of the blade over  his head. "You have my respect. This blade is heavy and shouldn't be easy to swing. Congrats on having the skill you do." Xenovia ignored this and tried to push harder down. Izuku on the other hand, decided to lift the blade and Xenovia up to spin them. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" "WEEEE!" He lets go and sends her into the trees. "Hope I didn't hurt her too much. I may have raw power, but I'm a gentle creature at heart." Izuku smiled looking out to the crowd of onlookers.

He's pulled out of his thought process though to watch Issei accidentally miss his mark and touch Asia and Koneko. The act quickly made their clothes rip off. "YOU GODDAMN PERVERT!" Izuku started walking over, but was stopped when Koneko punched him high into the sky. "....I can live with that for now." He jumps out of the way for Xenovia to make a crater in the ground from a swing. "You know, you should really loosen your shoulders up a bit. If you keep that up, your movements will be stiff and slower." "SHUT UP CAT!" She kept swinging with Izuku dodging each hit. When he got below her, Izuku headbutted her into the stomach to make Xenovia kneel down. Grabbing the holy sword, Izuku held his fist to Xenovia's head with her yielding to this.

On the other hand, Irina was able to win her fight against Issei with them being bound by only Izuku's agreement. "As promised, we will work alongside Miruko's agency." Xenovia held her head down in shame knowing she was bested. Izuku pulled his glove off and gave Xenovia a hand up. They went over to the others with Miruko going over the arrangements. While that happened, Izuku went over to Issei. "Nice match ma-Dwah!" Izuku gave a solid punch to his jaw with a little agitation to the pervert. "That was for what you did to Koneko before you little perv." "Wight sowwy." Issei stated this through a swollen cheek as the four left after saying their goodbyes.

Several hours later, Izuku POV:

"WHY ARE THEY SLEEPING IN MY ROOM!?" "Cause I don't have another room for them." I looked over to see them both occupying the bed to just sigh. "Fine. This was kinda my fault anyway." "That's the spirit! Now don't rock the bed, unless it's mine." Miruko started to laugh as she left the room. I grabbed a blanket to make a makeshift bed for me in my cat form. "I'll take the floor." I turn into a cat for Irina to run over and pick me up. "YOU ARE SO ADORABLE LIKE THIS!" "Irina, put the cat down and go to sleep." "Can I take this little kitty in the bed?" "HE'S/I'M STILL A MAN!" "Aww, that's no fun." Irina gets into the bed with me getting comfy.

While we start laying there, Irina looks over to me. "Hey Midoriya, why are you in a hero school?" "When I was younger, I did something to my little sister I can never forgive myself for. I wanted to help people and become the hero I should've back then. Though the reality of it wasn't as bad as it was with my sister being alive in the end, I'm still haunted by the memory of not doing what I should've." "So your trying to replace the one bad with a lot of good?" I nodded. "I know it won't change the bad, but I thought it would honor my sisters memory doing a lifetime of good as some kind of repayment. Stupid right?" "No. It's not." Xenovia answered this while sitting up to look at me. "You wished to honor your sisters memory and make her life mean something to you and still want to prove you feel ashamed of your failure. There is nothing more noble than that. She must be proud of you." I laid my head down with a bit of a smile. "At least I know one sister is." I quickly fell asleep shortly after with our work beginning tomorrow.

And that finishes this chapter. So Xenovia and Izuku will have mutual respect for the other, but that will be as far as their relationship will go. Next chapter will have Irina understand just how noble Izuku really is with the help of a certain someone. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 172 13
Since [Y/N] Hikari was a young boy, he aspired to be a hero; unfortunately for him, his farther is the notorious villain known as Oni. And despite hi...
199K 6.5K 53
Midoriya was the class scapegoat due to his lack of a quirk. In the world of quirks, not all men are created equal. When what's left of his dream is...
18.8K 1K 20
Now with school going on and a new family with them Tokoyami and Izuku sure have a new world laid before them. However is it really soo new when they...
5.3K 218 20
MHA is a story of how Izuku starts as an underdog without a quirk But gets it gifted by the number 1 hero and he makes his way through one of the bes...