Always... {The Weasley Twins...

By SvgarrRvshh

A/n: I DO NOT own Harry Potter or anything attached to it I only own my OC's and the plotline. Also, I'm maki... More

Chapter 1 ~ Receiving the letter's........again
Chapter 2 ~ Apologies and red haired families
Chapter 3 ~ Scoldings and Diagon Alley
Chapter 4 ~ Going to Hogwarts (Part 1)
Chapter 5 ~ Going to Hogwarts (Part 2)
Chapter 6 ~ The Sorting Ceremony (Part 1)
Chapter 7 ~ The Sorting Ceremony (Part 2)
Chapter 8 ~ The dormitory
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
THANK YOU
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
A/N

Chapter 11

3.1K 94 47
By SvgarrRvshh

By the end of the day my fight with Malfoy had gotten around to the entire school.

"Getting into a fight during our first week, huh? Certainly doesn't show good qualities, does it George?" Fred said.

"Certainly doesn't, Fred." George replied.

"Oh shut it you two." I said.

"Come on, Smith, they're just joking around with you." Lee replied.

"I call bull on that, Jordan." I said.

"I would too if I were you." A random girl chimed in.

She was sitting next to Lee, across from Fred who I was sat next to. She had long, wavy, reddish brown hair with beautiful sapphire eyes. All her features complimented each other. The way her dark hair went perfectly with her pale skin, or her sapphire eyes didn't make her pale skin look gross. Everything about her was perfect.

"Wow..." was all I managed to say.

I quickly realised what I'd done.

"Wait! Shit! I'm not gay! Not that I have anything against being gay! Ugh I'm so stupid..." I spluttered.

The twins laughed at me finding entertainment in my suffering.

"Shut it." I said.

I sighed and looked to the girl.

"Alright. Your gorgeous. No homo." I said.

"Look out Lee, someone's coming for your girl." Another boy chimed in.

He looked just like the girl, except tanned and male. I stared at the two in confusion as my brain had a malfunction. The twins laughed at me.

"Holy shit I've never seen someone so confused." Lee joined in with the laughter.

"Oh, piss off you three!" I exclaimed.

"Come on Smith, we're just messing with you." Fred said.

"Yeah, it's no big deal. No need to throw us." George said.

"Weasley I swear to god I'll get you next." I glared at George.

The girl laughed slightly and my attention was brought back to her.

"I'm Valentina Everleigh and this is my twin brother Gene." She said.

"Nice to meet you Valentina, Gene." I replied.

"Nice to meet you too, Smith." Gene said.

"Oh! Right! It's my turn for a name! Sorry! I'm Y/n Smith!" I replied.

"Nice to meet you Y/n!" Valentina said.

We smiled at each other and gave a simple nod.

"Alright, so, let me just get my checklist up in my mind. So, I went against my mother's wishes? Check. My mother is more than likely going to be pissed and send a howler? Check. Pissed off a Malfoy and threw him too? Check and check." I said.

"Wow, that's a worse list than what ours usually consist of." Fred said.

"And that's saying something." George added.

"Trust me, not everything in the Smith house hold is as hunky dory as it seems." I said.

"How so?" Valentina asked.

"Well, my mother and I are constantly getting into fights about me looking for my father. It always ends with her yelling at me about how he didn't want me and me storming off after saying you probably didn't even send him a letter because things with you and Anthony are perfect." I answered. "But, before I left, I snagged her diary from the year she was pregnant with me. Now I can finally find out who my father is."

"Dude, I thought my family was messed up." Gene said.

"Dude, we're a set of twins to a single mother who was abandoned by our father when we were five because he was a dick. Our family is equally messed up as her family is." Valentina replied.

"Wow, you guys have it worse. My dad never even knew I existed. He probably still doesn't." I said. "That makes one less person to disappoint."

"Damn, you guys better not start a whole my family's more messed up battle." Lee replied.

"We won't. Don't worry about us, babe." Valentina said.

"So, you two are dating? Sounds fun." I said, the last part sarcastically.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Gene asked. "The whole sarcastic part."

"Nothing, don't worry about it." I answered with a small smile.

I took a sip from my pumpkin juice and sighed.

"So, Anthony tells me that you two are a pair of pranksters." I say to Fred and George.

"We don't need a partner in crime." Fred said.

"If that's what you're wondering." George added.

"No, no. I just wanted to know what you're prank game is like. I'm used to having to sneak around and hide alot being around the Malfoy's." I said.

"Probably better than yours." Lee replied.

"Probably." I said.

Lee smirked.

"Wow, doubting your own skills, Smith? Your prank game must be lame." Lee replied.

"Not doubting my skills, Jordan. Knowing my lack of skills." I said.

Lee nodded, still smirking and I sighed.

"So, boys, got anything planned?" I asked. "Any pranks you might need help with?"

"Not yet." Fred answered. "At least, not that I know of. George? Lee? You guys thought of anything?"

"Nope. My brain has been fried since dad introduced little miss got into a fight during the first week and her family. Also because of what she did to Ickle Ronnikins." George said.

"Me neither. Been a bit distracted." Lee said.

"Well, I've got an idea for you lot then." I replied with a smirk.

"We don't normally take help from outsiders but..." Fred started.

"We've got nothing and we can't let them teachers think we're not gonna start the year off with a bang." George finished.

"You do nothing. It'll make the teachers think you aren't pranking this year. Then, in a few weeks, once they've fully let their guard down, that's when you pull a prank." I said.

"That's brilliant!" Lee replied.

"It's nothing really just something I thought of just now." I said.

"No, no, Lee's right." Fred replied.

"It's a brilliant idea!" George said.

"I guess." I replied with a small shrug.

"Come on, Smith!" Fred said.

"Believe in yourself!" George added.

I gave them a small smile as I finished up my food.

"Y/n, you ok?" Harry asked from next to Lee.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked. "It just seemed like you and Malfoy had been friends for a long time."

"We have been, actually. My mother has been friends with them for years then when he was born I was automatically forced to hang out with him even though I was 3-years-old." I answered. "He's been an ass since he was five."

"I guess if you say you're fine, you're fine." Harry said.

I gave him a small smile.

"I am. And Malfoy can be a prick but he does it because he thinks it'll get his fathers approval." I said. "It's also because he's gone from being the most important things and hearing all the time that he was special to coming here and only hearing Potter this, Potter that. He's hurt."

"How do you know that he's hurt if you guys didn't even talk about your emotions?" Harry asked.

"I've known him his whole life and we rarely talked about our emotions around his parents so I started being able to tell when he was hurt." I answered. "He's just a kid who wants his fathers approval."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 5.2K 54
หขแต’แตแต‰แต—โฑแตแต‰หข สทสฐแต‰โฟ แดต หกแต’แต’แต โฑโฟแต—แต’ สธแต’แต˜สณ แต‰สธแต‰หข, Stories with you and your favourite Harry Potter characters cause we all know we have one or more Harry Potter...
71.3K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
250K 9.6K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ is to ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ด." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...
4.6M 147K 103
โžฅCOMPLETED โFred Weasley! You're such a pain in the arse!โž, she yelled, throwing her hands up furiously, but he just smirked with the usual mischievo...