Chapter 4 ~ Going to Hogwarts (Part 1)

Today was the day! I was going to Hogwarts today! I literally jumped out of bed and ran to my dresser. I grabbed out an outfit for the time being and got all my stuff ready. I decided on getting a cat since we already had the family owl, Snowy. I got a black cat and named her Y/c/n (Your cat's name). I quickly ran downstairs for breakfast. I sat at the table as the house elf brought breakfast out. I noticed I was alone for breakfast again. Anthony must've had an emergency at work again. Mum probably is just avoiding me again...... I thought to myself. I sighed and ate my breakfast in silence. Once I finished I stood up from the table and went upstairs to my room. I walked in and brushed my hair. I decided to go find my mum to as her if she could do something with my hair. I walked out of my room and wandered the hallways calling out for my mum.

"Mum! Mum! Mum! MuM! MUM!" I yelled.

I groaned in annoyance and walked to the stairs. And walked down and tripped on the fourth step from the bottom and tumbled down. I groaned in pain whilst lying down.

"Y/n! You ok?!!" Mum called.

"I'm fine!" I called back.

I got up and mum ran down the stairs.

"Where have you been?" Mum asked.

"Looking for you." I answered.

"Oh, what did you want?" Mum asked.

"You to do something with my hair." I answered.

"Alright, come here and I'll do your greasy arse hair." Mum said.

"Mum!" I whined.

Mum giggled and walked over to me.

"Where's Anthony?" Mum asked.

"Dunno, he wasn't at breakfast. An emergency at work probably came up." I answered.

Mum nodded and started doing my hair with magic. In the end my hair was done in a fishtail braid.

"Alright, come on, we've gotta go to the Weasley's place. We're going to Kings Cross with them." Mum said. "I've already sent you're stuff over."

I nodded and grabbed mum's arm. She apperated us into the Weasley's living room and I smiled. I always liked the Weasley's house, it was always warm and cosy. We walked into the kitchen where everyone was eating.

"Morning Molly!" Mum said.

"Morning Y/m/n! Arthur told me to tell you that there was an emergency in the office so Anthony had to go early." Molly replied.

Mum nodded.

"Suspected that." Mum said.

"Well, come on, have something to eat you two." Molly said.

"No thanks, I've eaten already!" I smiled.

"Boo!" The twins booed me and I quickly shot them a glare.

The twins whispered something between each other.

"Say, Y/n, why do you call you're dad Anthony?" One of the twins asked.

"Oh, Anthony isn't my dad. Him and my mum are just dating. I was an accidental pregnancy but according to my mum, it was a blessing since she can't have children anymore." I answered. "I don't know who my father is."

The twins nodded and went back to eating. Mum sat at the table with Molly and they had a chat whilst eating. I sighed and looked out the window when I suddenly remembered something.

~ Flashback™ ~

Draco was teaching me which pureblood families were good to befriend and which ones weren't.