Chapter 16

"Y/n, come with us up to the bedroom?" Angelina asked.

I nodded and headed up to the bedroom with the girls.

"So, you've got to like someone," Valentina said. "We understand if you just don't wanna tell the guys, but come on, we won't do anything."

"Calm down. I think I might like someone." I replied. "Well, two people...."

"What?! Who?!" Katie asked.

"Promise you guys won't say anything to the guys...?" I asked.

"On my life!" Angelina answered.

"Of course!" Katie added.

"Why would I?! They're a tad useless anyway!" Valentina added.

"Well, I think I might like Fred and George..." I said quietly.

The girls started squealing excitedly.

"No way!" Angelina said.

"Which do you like more?!" Valentina asked.

"So that's why you didn't want to tell them!" Katie said.

"Alright, alright, shut up and let's get back downstairs already!" I screeched.

"Ok, ok, calm down Weasley lover." Angelina giggled.

"Angelina Johnson, I swear to Merlin himself if you don't take that back I will throw you off the astronomy tower!" I yelled as we walked down to the common room.

"Take what back?" Lee asked, making me jump back in surprise as I felt my face heat up.

"N-Nothing!" I squeaked out an answer.

"Woah, calm down, Smith," Gene said.

"There's no need to turn into a mouse on us now, love," Fred added.

"I get that I'm short but that doesn't make me a mouse!" I snapped in a high pitched squeak.

"Alright, doll, calm down," George said, his hands up in surrender.

"Yeah, love, no need to get feisty," Fred added, a smirk playing at his lips.

I rolled my eyes in slight annoyance.

"Don't tell me what to do, Weasley." I scoffed and folded my arms across my chest.

Of course, I didn't mean it, I would love it if both of them told me what to do. Especially in private, if you know what I mean. I sighed in annoyance and defeat as I flopped down onto the couch between Fred and George.

"So, who do you like, doll?" George asked.

"Don't worry about it." I sighed.

Fred huffed in annoyance as they both realised I wasn't going to be telling them who I like anytime soon. I smirked victoriously as a wave of relief rushed over me.

"So, what's everyone doing tomorrow? It is Saturday after all." I asked.

"Going to Hogsmeade." Everyone but Fred and George answered.

"And you two?" I asked looking at the two gingers either side of me.

"Staying here and hanging out with you," George answered with a shrug.

"You can't come to Hogsmeade so we thought we'd stick around here and annoy you," Fred added with a smirk.

"Oh, Merlin..." I mumbled.

I checked the time and panicked.

"Ah! I've got potions in two minutes! Dammit!" I exclaimed as I jumped up and looked around for my bag.