Chapter 11

By the end of the day my fight with Malfoy had gotten around to the entire school.

"Getting into a fight during our first week, huh? Certainly doesn't show good qualities, does it George?" Fred said.

"Certainly doesn't, Fred." George replied.

"Oh shut it you two." I said.

"Come on, Smith, they're just joking around with you." Lee replied.

"I call bull on that, Jordan." I said.

"I would too if I were you." A random girl chimed in.

She was sitting next to Lee, across from Fred who I was sat next to. She had long, wavy, reddish brown hair with beautiful sapphire eyes. All her features complimented each other. The way her dark hair went perfectly with her pale skin, or her sapphire eyes didn't make her pale skin look gross. Everything about her was perfect.

"Wow..." was all I managed to say.

I quickly realised what I'd done.

"Wait! Shit! I'm not gay! Not that I have anything against being gay! Ugh I'm so stupid..." I spluttered.

The twins laughed at me finding entertainment in my suffering.

"Shut it." I said.

I sighed and looked to the girl.

"Alright. Your gorgeous. No homo." I said.

"Look out Lee, someone's coming for your girl." Another boy chimed in.

He looked just like the girl, except tanned and male. I stared at the two in confusion as my brain had a malfunction. The twins laughed at me.

"Holy shit I've never seen someone so confused." Lee joined in with the laughter.

"Oh, piss off you three!" I exclaimed.

"Come on Smith, we're just messing with you." Fred said.

"Yeah, it's no big deal. No need to throw us." George said.

"Weasley I swear to god I'll get you next." I glared at George.

The girl laughed slightly and my attention was brought back to her.

"I'm Valentina Everleigh and this is my twin brother Gene." She said.

"Nice to meet you Valentina, Gene." I replied.

"Nice to meet you too, Smith." Gene said.

"Oh! Right! It's my turn for a name! Sorry! I'm Y/n Smith!" I replied.

"Nice to meet you Y/n!" Valentina said.

We smiled at each other and gave a simple nod.

"Alright, so, let me just get my checklist up in my mind. So, I went against my mother's wishes? Check. My mother is more than likely going to be pissed and send a howler? Check. Pissed off a Malfoy and threw him too? Check and check." I said.

"Wow, that's a worse list than what ours usually consist of." Fred said.

"And that's saying something." George added.

"Trust me, not everything in the Smith house hold is as hunky dory as it seems." I said.

"How so?" Valentina asked.

"Well, my mother and I are constantly getting into fights about me looking for my father. It always ends with her yelling at me about how he didn't want me and me storming off after saying you probably didn't even send him a letter because things with you and Anthony are perfect." I answered. "But, before I left, I snagged her diary from the year she was pregnant with me. Now I can finally find out who my father is."