Chapter 1 ~ Receiving the letter's........again

I woke up and stretched. I sat up and my long, greasy, black hair fell into my face. I threw my blanket off of my legs and swung them over the edge. I got up and grabbed out an outfit. I walked into the bathroom and had a shower. I got out of the shower and got dressed. I walked up to the sink and brushed my hair. I looked at the scar across my cheek down to my collarbone and sighed. I walked out of the bathroom and downstairs to the kitchen where mum was making me breakfast with her boyfriend, Anthony.

"Morning mum! Morning Anthony!" I chirped.

"I've told you, Y/n, call me dad." Anthony said.

"No, no, only when I know who my father is." I replied.

My mum turned around and smiled at me.

"Happy birthday, Y/n!" Mum said.

She came and gave me a bone crushing hug. Anthony worked in the Ministry of Magic with Arthur Weasley, mum never introduced Anthony to the Malfoy's since he was a muggle-born. Two birds came and landed outside the kitchen window. Today was my 13th birthday so I was getting my Hogwarts and Beauxbaton's letter for the third year in a row today! I quickly rushed over and opened the window. The birds hopped in and I took the letters from them and they flew off. I looked at the back of them and saw one was from Beauxbaton's and the other was from Hogwarts. I started squealing and jumping up and down.

"Mum! I got into Beauxbaton's and Hogwarts again!" I squealed.

Mum dropped the plate she was holding and squealed with me. We hugged each other and mum quickly went back to making breakfast.

"Can we go to the Malfoy's after breakfast?" I asked.

"Of course sweetheart." Mum answered.

Anthony quickly ate his pancakes and smiled at me.

"Happy birthday sweety, you're mum will give you my present later, I've gotta go to work now." Anthony said.

Anthony kissed mum and I on the head and left. I smiled at mum and we ate our pancakes. When we finished mum and I walked into the living room and used floo powder to get to the Malfoy's Manor. It was also Draco's birthday today so he'd be getting his letters today too.

"Draco!" I called happily.

Draco ran into the Malfoy living room and hugged me.

"Happy birthday, Y/n!" Draco said. "I got you something!"

"Happy birthday, Draco!" I replied. "I got you something too!"

Mum come through the fireplace with a smile on her face.

"Y/n, you left Draco's present on the bench." Mum said.

"Oops! I was just too excited!" I replied.

"You're lucky you've got me as you're mother." Mum said.

She handed me the gift and I handed it to Draco. Draco's mother, Narcissa, walked into the living room with a smile on her face.

"Same goes to you, Draco." Narcissa said.

Narcissa handed the gift to Draco who handed it to me. We both opened them with smiles on our faces. Draco got me a badge with the Slytherin colours on it and I got Draco a pet snake. When I was 11 mum didn't want me to go to school because of my scar, and when I was 12 mum didn't want me to go because of what happened to her in her second year at Hogwarts. Draco pulled two letters out from his pocket excitedly.

"I got my acceptance letters for Hogwarts and Durmstrang!" Draco said excitedly.

Lucius Malfoy walked in with a smirk.

"And I wish for you to go to Durmstrang, my boy." Lucius said.

I pouted slightly but quickly got excited again and pulled out my letters.

"I got my acceptance letters for Hogwarts and Beauxbaton's!" I said excitedly.

Then mum chuckled.

"Again......" I added.

I noticed mum and Narcissa smiling at each other with mischievous looks.

"You can go to school this year, Y/n." Mum said.

I quickly spun around with the biggest smile on my face.

"Really?!!" I squealed.

"Really." Mum nodded.

I quickly spun back around to face Draco.

"We should go to Hogwarts, that way we can go to school together and we don't have to be away from each other all the time!" I said.

Draco nodded and our mum's chuckled. Narcissa was always like a second mother to me.

"Do you know who you're father is yet?" Draco asked in a whisper.

"Not yet." I answered in a whisper.

"Why don't you try asking your mum again?" Draco asked in a whisper again.

"I'll try." I answered in a whisper again.

Draco shrugged.

"What are you two whispering about?" Mum asked.

I quickly squeaked out of habit.

"N-Nothing!" I squeaked an answer.

"You need to stop trying to find you're father, Y/n, it'll just lead you to pain." Mum said. "I've told him about you and he doesn't want anything to do with you."

"No you haven't." I huffed. "You just don't want me to know him because you're good with your boyfriend."

"How dare you!" Mum snapped. "You're father wants nothing to do with you and that's it! We're going home now!"

I huffed in annoyance and stomped to the fireplace and took some flew powder. I held it above my head and gave my mum a glare.

"Smith house!" I said.

I threw the floo powder down and walked out of the living room fireplace. Mum walked out after me.

"You listen here, young lady, you will stop looking for your father, understand me?!! It's no use! That man hasn't wanted anything to do with you since I told him! If you really think I haven't then you have alot more growing up to do than I thought!" Mum yelled.

"You said you contacted him three years ago! Three years into yours and Anthony's relationship! How can I believe you when you don't tell me anything about my father?!! I have the right to know who he is! He is my father afterall!" I yelled.

"I thought I raised you to be better than this! Now do not making me repeat myself! Stop looking for him!" Mum yelled.

"I'll do whatever I want!" I yelled.

"Go to you're room, right now!" Mum yelled.

"Fine!" I yelled.

I ran up to my room and screamed in anger whilst slamming my door shut. I forgot that I still couldn't control my magic and my mirror blew up in front of me, causing pieces of glass to fly in my direction and get stuck in me.