Chapter 3 ~ Scoldings and Diagon Alley

"I thought I told you to burn those ones!" My mum yelled.

I hid further behind Anthony for cover.

"I-I did! Those must've been some of the one's that we couldn't account for!" I said.

"We?!!" My mum yelled.

Shit. Sorry, Draco. I thought to myself.

"He helped you didn't he?!! That's why you want to go over to his place so often!! He's you're little partner in crime, isn't?!!" Mum yelled.

"W-Which 'he' mum?" I asked. "Th-there are many 'h-he's' in the world."

"You know who I'm talking about!" Mum yelled.

Her face was turning red out of anger.

"Th-That lolly was his i-idea anyways!" I stuttered.

"What's that supposed to mean?!!" Mum yelled.

She had no mercy this time, I swear she was about to go to the Malfoy's and kill Draco.

"H-He was the one storing th-those ones!" I quickly squeaked out.

Mum calmed down and her face went back to normal. I was absolutely terrified.

"Y/m/n, it was an honest mistake. She didn't even know they were there." Anthony said.

"What he said!" I squeaked.

I watched as the boys eyes started to get big like a house elves.

"What did he want to accomplish with this one, Y/n?" Mum asked.

"He wanted to make witches and wizards look like house elves so he could laugh at them. His father helped with the charm." I answered.

"I'll be right back." Mum said.

There was a loud snap, and she was gone.

~ Your mum's P.O.V ~

I apperated right into Malfoy Manor, even more pissed of than I was with Y/n.

"LUCIUS!!!" I screamed in anger.

Lucius walked down the stairs.

"What's wrong, Y/m/n?" Lucius asked.

"YOU KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING ALL ALONG AND EVEN HELPED THEM!" I screamed.

I saw Draco start creeping back up the stairs.

"GET BACK HERE NOW!!!" I screamed.

"Y/m/n, calm down, you're face is going red with anger, that's not normally a good sign." Lucius said.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TRYING TO PREPARE HER FOR YET YOU STILL HELPED HER!!" I screamed.

"Y/m/n, think about this, if she gets into Slytherin, at least she'll have Draco." Lucius said.

"I DON'T CARE!!! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO PREPARE HER FOR A DIFFERENT HOUSE!!! NOT THE SAME AS HIS!!! SHE ALREADY LOOKS TOO MUCH LIKE HIM, I DON'T WANT HER TO BE LIKE HIM AS WELL!!!" I screamed.

"You know that she's already just like him, Y/m/n. She has the cold glare and the snappy remarks down, all that's left is the hatred of Gryffindor's." Lucius said.

"I KNOW THAT, LUCIUS!!! WHICH IS WHY I DON'T WANT HER IN SLYTHERIN!!! RAVENCLAW OR HUFFLEPUFF ARE FINE!!! BLOODY HELL, EVEN GRYFFINDOR WOULD BE FINE AT THIS POINT!!! BUT NOT SLYTHERIN!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!" I screamed.