Chapter 14

Y/m/n's POV

I screamed in anger as I reread the letter again.

"She's in Gryffindor! F*cking Gryffindor!" I screamed in anger.

"Honey, at least it shows that she's not exactly like her father." Anthony said sweetly while rubbing my shoulders.

"That's right! I have something to shove in that blond pricks face!" I cheered.

Anthony pecked my temple quickly and grabbed his coat.

"Well you have fun, honey, I've gotta get back to work." Anthony said.

I gave him a small sad smile.

"What time will you be home?" I asked.

"Around three in the morning." Anthony answered.

"You're pulling a double shift again?"

"Unfortunately. Martha's on maternity leave and she didn't have a sub ready for when she needed time off."

"Alright, just make sure Arthur doesn't work himself too much, Molly doesn't need to be a single mother with another child still yet to go to school."

"I'll send him home when his shift ends so he doesn't get distracted and stay another few hours."

"Sounds good. I'll put some food in the fridge for you after dinner."

"Alright. Bye love."

"Bye."

We quickly kissed before Anthony left for work and I walked upstairs to finally get ready for the day.

Time skip

I walked into the kitchen to get myself something to eat for lunch before remembering I had to wait until Narcissa and Lucius arrived for lunch. I sighed and headed upstairs to put some makeup on and dress a bit better to be having lunch with the Malfoy's.

"Y/m/n! We're here!" I heard Lucius call into my house from downstairs.

I rushed downstairs and greeted the couple with a warm smile.

"Hello! Oh, it's so lovely to see you two again!" I said.

"It's lovely to see you too, Y/m/n." Narcissa replied.

"Shall we head to the dining room for lunch?" I asked.

"I believe so." Lucius answered.

Right at that moment there was a knock at the door.

"One moment." I said with a small smile.

I walked to the door and opened it a little. As soon as I opened the door I saw someone I never expected to see. I silent as I stared at the man in front of me.

"Leave." I suddenly said.

I quickly shut the door and walked back to Lucius and Narcissa before leading them into the dining room.