The Unexpected

By lovejeleah

A life full of second chances. a lot of my stories end up similar.. :/ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
73
74
75
76
77

72

824 33 4
By lovejeleah

Jens pov

It's been hitting me a bit more realizing how emotional Leahs been lately. She's just been overthinking so much but I'm doing everything I can to make her happy. It's another weekend and she's here at my place. We had discussions already on moving in together. She already talked to the owners of the gated community she lives in and it's a really nice area I may say.. too bad she's letting it go but it's much better for her to move in with me. She did mention that was her first place when she first got herself together but it brings her bad memories which I don't want. She needs a fresh start. So I'm excited for her to move in.

My mom had met Leah, Veronica and I at a restaurant and now we're just waiting on Vanessa. We wanted to talk to them about the whole moving in situation too plus we wanted to all get together.

"I gotta peeee" Veronica says and repeatedly tapped my knee. "I'll take you" Leah says and stands up and holds Veronicas hand as they walked to find the bathroom. Me and my mom waited at the couches in the little waiting section since we weren't actually seated at a table yet.

"Mom, has she ever been...depressed around you before? Like back when I didn't know her like that. When you'd see her at Veronica's school and stuff."

"Nope..why?"

"Ugh. She's been thinking a lot lately about the past and I'm just trying to have her forget about it. She keeps beating herself up about all the bad things she did back then and she says she understands.. but I feel like she'll never get over it. That's such a big issue in life but she got her second chance and now she's with me and Veronica! How do I stop her from being so sad?"

"Talk to her."

"Well duh"

My mom shrugs her shoulders. "You're the only one who knows more about her. I may know a lot about her but you know how to make her happy. You know things that nobody else would know about her. She's your girlfriend. Yes I treat her like she's my daughter too but we don't talk about her past" my mom said. Then Vanessa walks in and gave us hugs.

"Auntie Nessa!" I hear Veronica say and randomly see her run up to Vanessa. Then Leah says hi to her too and they hugged. And it was funny to me because Vanessa looked good tonight, Leah looks good tonight. So yes as a best friend to Vanessa I checked her out to make sure she looked okay. And I checked out Leah because sheesh.. my woman is hot.

Vanessa sat by me and there was no space on the couch after that so I literally pulled Leah who was standing in front of me and sat her on my lap and wrapped my arms around her waist. She automatically lays her head on my head. I sighed and hugged her a little tighter and kissed her shoulder.

We later got called for our table. She sat in the inner part of the booth, I sat by her and Vanessa sat across, along with Veronica in between her and my mom. The dinner went on but Leah was being quiet. She'd let out some jokes here and there because she's pretty funny. She'd even make fun of me but it makes me laugh. At least she has humor even when she's sad.

"Lee Lee can I borrow your phone?" My daughter asks cutely. "Sure" she says and hands her the phone. I knew she was gonna take pictures. Not sure if it was of herself though or of us.

I look at Leah as I smile but she kept her eyes at Veronica as she smiled to her. I leaned in and kissed Leahs cheek. Then she finally looks at me and kisses me back for a second.

We were just waiting for our check now. Leahs head was back down on my shoulder and I just softly stroked her hair.

"Your hair smells so good. Have I told you that?" I ask her quietly. "Hmm. You have" she giggles. "Well it does. My pillows always smell so good when you're at my house" I said. She doesn't respond but she giggles again. I placed my hand on her thigh and softly stroked it and scratched her skin with my nails.

"Well while we wait....Me and Leah wanted to tell you guys about our plans for the future" I said to my mom and Vanessa. My mom looked at me excitedly. I shake my head and smiled. Leah moved her head up off my shoulder but moved her hand by mine and locked a finger of hers with mine.

"What are your plans?" My mom asks. I look at Vanessa for a second, then my mom, then at Leah..then back at them. "We wanna live together. Me and Leah have already started planning it and we're staying together now at my place. She already talked to the owners for her place and we're working on moving"

"So now I can't randomly come to your house?" Vanessa asks but in a joking way. "Of course you can. Just don't be surprised if you accidentally walk into something" I teased. "You have a daughter!" My mom says. We all laughed.

"But that sounds like a perfect idea. I'm glad you two are taking steps. Big steps. I love you two together and it's obvious that your best friend doesn't have any problems with Leah being with you either" my mom says.

"Leah is the only person I'd let take Jennifer from me" Vanessa says. I smiled a lot.

"I just wanna say thank you guys for accepting me into your lives." Leah says.

"Of course! You're family now. Anyone who makes my daughter this happy should be welcomed into our life like this. And you've been an amazing role model to Veronica too. Especially before you and Jennifer found everything out about her being your daughter." My mom tells her. I look at Veronica for a second and she's still just on Leahs phone. But I love this. I've told leah several times how welcomed she is in my family and this right now is the perfect reassurance.

After dinner, we went our separate ways. Except obviously me and Leah and Veronica went home together. We made a little stop to get some ice cream though. I sat down and so did Leah and Veronica sat on her lap.

"So damn good. Ugh" Leah says as she savors the ice cream she got. "Haha see?! Trust me when I say I got good taste. Me and Veronica love this flavor" I tell leah. We all had the same flavor ice cream. Leah had hers in a cone. Me and Veronica had it in a cup because were both messy with it.

"This ice cream is like the one we eat at Disney! So yummy" Veronica says to Leah. "Oh yeah?" "Uhuh...mommy I wanna go to Disney" she tells me. "Soon mama. First we gotta focus on moving Leahs things into our house. That takes a lot of time" I said.

"Can she share rooms with me??"

Me and Leah laughed. "Sweetheart your bed is little for me. I'm gonna share with mommy" Leah tells her. "Awww" "but it's fine! I'll be living with you now remember? It's basically the same thing" leah says and pushes her hair behind her ear as she's looking down at her. "So you will live in two houses?" Ver asks.

"No silly. She's not gonna live in that house anymore. Remember the place where her dog is? She's leaving that house and moving in with us. Biscuit is gonna come with us too!" I tell her. Veronica gasps and squeals. Me and Leah smiled at each other. It gave me butterflies.

"Then after all of that, we can go to Disneyland. I promise." Leah tells Veronica. "Yaaaaayy!!!"

I scrunched my nose. They're too cute for me.

Once we got home, I gave Veronica a bath. Then she knocked out right after which was good. It gave me and Leah some peace time. For some reason we were both in the mood for some wine. We only had regular sodas at the restaurant earlier. Luckily I have a bottle of wine that I got as a present a while ago from one of my aunts.

"Just please don't spill on the comforter babe..hehe" I said. "Okay okay" she says and places the cup on the night stand by the bed. I tied my hair up in a messy high bun while looking at myself in the mirror. I had on sweats and an oversized shirt while leah had on cheeky shorts and a cropped spaghetti strapped tank top. Usually she dresses lazily but I guess she wanted this type of look for the night.

I took another sip while walking by the bed and then placed my glass on the stand. Then I crawled on top of the bed and made my way to hover over Leah who was laying back on the cushiony head rest of the bed.

"Tonight was great huh?" I said. I sat on her lap and bent both knees on both sides of her while facing her. "Yeah. Thank you guys for everything. I wish you all knew how much it means to me" she says. "We know baby" I smile. She smiled back and her eyes drift away. She grabs the remote and plays whatever on tv. But then I interrupted her and held her face softly and kissed her slowly.

I pulled back and she looked at me in the eyes. I smiled and kissed her again. I love the feeling I get every time we do that. And now being a bit wine tipsy makes it feel amazing.

"You dare to have sex when the child's in the house?" Leah asks me. "You know what I would say..with my horny ass" I responded. She laughs. I sat back up for a second and reached over the nightstand and pulled open the drawer part of it. Then I took that one toy we bought last time we were drunk together. At first that thing was at Leahs place but I kind of stole it from her. But it's fine because it's not like I'm using it on someone else.

As I held it in my hand, she looks at me and I looked at her too. But I started getting little flashbacks of times we'd have sex.

I smirked a bit and eyed her down for a second.

"Mmph" I kind of grumbled and looked at her again. She laughs.

I started working her up by kissing her down her skin on her most sensitive spots. I get lower and lower each time and she opens her legs a bit. I slid one had up her stomach, to her boobs under her tank top and started to knead it. She bites her lip and she watches me go down on her.

"I can't even watch my show" she says. "Oh I'll give you a show" I tell her. She laughs cutely again which gave me the butterflies. It was a flirtatious laugh.

I slap her inner thigh and sat up. "Take these off" I tell her. She listens and pulls her sweats off. Her legs are now bent but pushed apart. I put on our strapped toy then I pulled her closer to me by her legs and rested her thighs on mine. She was obviously ready. Her body language showed how horny she was getting. So I pushed her panties to the side and teased her with my fingers against her slit.

"You ain't ready" I tell her with a smile. "If it's like last time then I may have prepared myself"

"You know I change my stuff every time" I said. "Yeah that's true...and for some reason..you're amazing every time"

"Cause you're sexy and I know your body...Leah" I said. Then I slipped it in her halfway and that shut her up. Each thrust I did went deeper each time until I fully had that thing in her.

"Shit" she hisses and bites her lip again. I can already tell she was enjoying it. "As easy as going down a water slide" I said. She blushes and covers her face. I ease in a little faster while holding her sides firmly. She peeks a little in between her fingers as she watches me go. Then she throws her head back slowly and bites on her nail.

"Like that.." she says softly. I look down at the toy as it went in and out of her that had juice all over it. Then I went just a bit faster.

"Ahh.." she moaned. She whimpers too. I smiled at her and bit on my lower lip while keeping our eye contact. Her mouth opens a little and her breathing gets heavy.

"I have such a lucky view" I tell her. "Mmm!" She moaned out loud. I giggled. I slid my hands up her body and caressed her boobs. She closes her legs a bit and relaxes her body. I leaned down and kissed her with the thing still in her. She holds my face and kissed back in an even nastier way. I smiled against her lips and kissed her harder.

"You may be gay as hell but I know you love this in you" I tell her. She smiles cutely at me and looks me down for a second. Then back to my eyes. "Just seeing you do that to me is there reason why I like it" she tells me. I cupped her face and slipped my thumb onto her lips. Then I started going slow in her again. She placed a hand on my arm softly.

"I love seeing your pretty face" I said. "Me too..your face" she said. I smirked and lowered my hand again to her neck. She widens her eyes but she kind of smiles.

"Let me know if I'm hurting you" I said. I started to go faster and gripped her neck. She takes a big swallow but breathes out loud but started to moan as well. I wasn't holding her neck too tight. Just on the sides so that she can actually breathe.

"fuck..yes- Jennifer" she moans. I use my free hand and brought it between her legs. I rubbed her clit at a quick speed too while continuing to thrust. She whimpers and pleads. Once she reached her orgasm she looks into my eyes again, looking more desperate.

"I'd never pull out if I were a guy" I tell her. Then we both giggled. "That's what got me Veronica" she shrugs. "Oh so you agree that you're hot enough?" I ask her. "Well..by the looks of how turned on you get from me throughout our relationship.. I've become less insecure" she says.

I pull out the toy and flip herself to her side. Then I slapped her ass making her flinch. "You're to sexy to be feeling insecure about yourself babe." I said. She bites her lip and eyes me down. I pull her by her sides closer to me and inserted it in her again. This time it was more like..hitting it from the back. One leg was scrunched up to her chest as I went in and out.

After that I had her in another position. She was on her knees and arched while I wrapped my hand around the front of her neck again.

Once she came, I pulled out. She faces me and looks up at me with those puppy eyes.

"What?" I ask. She eyes me down and then suddenly pushes me down. She gets on top and as I thought, she wanted to ride it. As she lowers herself she keeps that eye contact with me. Once it was all the way in she starts to grind slowly.

"You're gonna be so sore after all this" I tell her. But she didn't care. Let's just say..it was quite a ride. Not just any ride..a wet ride. Like..splash mountain type of wet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 537 34
Everything changes for Leah when she meets Jennifer. A girl with a high speed and spontaneous lifestyle. But Leah hasn't seen that side of Jen yet. T...
38.6K 1.1K 23
A JYP and YG special - Note - Events / comebacks might change to fit the story. Other facts and personal facts might change also.
250K 8.2K 31
Seventeen year old, dual-enrollment high school student, Leah, captures the interest of a girl who passes through her psychology class. There is no h...
34.6K 1.8K 62
Jennifer is a struggling single mom, she's trying everything she can to provide for her daughter. But she's taking on too much at once, and her strai...