WWE-The Challenge-Rivals (Sea...

By SinnaMonnBun

In order to win half a million dollars, the challengers must rely solely on one person.....their worst enemy... More

Author's Notes
Arrival
Teams Reveal pt 1
Teams Reveal pt 2
House/Location
First Night
Challenge 1-Road To Nowhere
One Sided Power
Elimination 1
Intoxicating Nostalgia
Challenge 2-Game Of Inches
Friend or Mastermind?
Elimination 2
At It Again
Challenge 3-Triple X Games
True Rivals
Elimination 3
Everybody Hates Roman
Challenge 4-Frogsmash
Friends No More
Elimination 4
Acquainted
Challenge 5-Frenemies
Elimination 5
New Formations
Challenge 6-Oil Change
The One Where They Hooked Up
Elimination 6
Coffee Bath
Challenge 7-Gasping For Air
Spilling The Tea
Elimination 7 pt 1
Elimination 7 pt 2
Progression Amidst Tension
Challenge 8-Dunking For Dinner
Crossing The Twins
Elimination 8
The Cryptic and The Crazy
Challenge 9-Caged In
The Cult of Jericho
Elimination 9
New Rivals, New Feelings
Challenge 10-Weight For Me
Shot Through The Heart
Elimination 10
Challenge 11-Bombs Away
Tonight We Are Young
Elimination 11 (+announcement)
Challenge 12-Rampage
Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Elimination 12
Im A Hazard To Myself
Finals pt 1
Finals pt 2
The Final Decision
*Un-aired Scenes*

Head To Head

357 29 37
By SinnaMonnBun

"Are you sure you're okay?" Alexa asked Mickie.

"Yea. Hopefully, it'll be over by tomorrow. Probably just need some rest."

VC-Mickie-Ive had a headache for the past two hours now. On top of that, I've puked about three times so far since we got back home from the challenge. Im feeling nauseous, I can't even smell food without wanting to puke. I have no appetite. I don't know what the hell is going on with me right now.

"Do you want to see a doctor? What if you're.....pregnant?"Alexa asked.

"Why the hell would you think I'm pregnant?"

"You're throwing up."

"I haven't screwed anybody in last few weeks how the hell would I be pregnant Alexa."

"I don't know. Do you need any pills, or water or anything?"

Mickie shook her head no, "Just take the lights off when you're leaving. Its making me feel worse."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yea. I just wanna get some sleep. Maybe it'll go away."

Alexa nodded and left.

VC-Alexa-Im praying to god that Mickie is alright because like....what if she is pregnant. She's gonna have to leave the show which means I'm going to have to leave the show as well. We're already half way through the season, I don't want to leave now.

-----

"Are you making breakfast or should I?"Kaitlyn asked Sami.

The pair were seen cuddled up in Kaitlyn's bunk bed. Kaitlyn had the top bunk while Lita had the bottom.

"I'll make it."said Sami as he softly played with her hair, "You can stay right here. I'll bring it to you."

"Aww, breakfast in bed."she cooed.

All the while, Paige was staring at them in admiration.

"This is so cute."she commented.

Kaitlyn blushed.

"Two of my close friends are dating now. This is incredible. This is the shit you read in romance novels."

"Oh, we're not....officially dating yet."said Kaitlyn.

"What? Why not!"

"We're taking it slow."said Sami.

"Well, ya'll need to speed it up a little bit and start having babies okay. I wanna be an aunt."

"Yes ma'am."said Sami.

VC-Kaitlyn-I do think Sami is really adorable. He's so sweet and just.....amazing. *blushing* See, he has me gushing here for him already *giggles* I like spending time with him here. But, I don't want to get too serious with him yet because....I have my reasons. However, I don't mind fooling around with him for the time being.

---

Most of the Challengers were seen in the living room hanging out or just going about their business. Some were eating, some were already binge drinking, some were gossiping, some were horse playing, just the usual stuff that went on in a Challenge house.

"Who would you guys want to face in eliminations though?"Chris asked Miz.

"Well, knucklehead over there said he wanted a strong team but, I would very much rather a team like....Aleister and Dream or Tommaso and Johnny. Maybe even Kevin and Sami."

"So you think you can take out Kevin and Sami?"Chris asked amusingly, "What makes you think that?"

"Because they don't get along and they haven't been very impressive. If anything, Dean and I deserve to be here way more than that lazy slob Kevin and his troll of a partner Sami."

"Yikes."said Seth who was sitting near the two.

"You do know thats my best friend you're talking about."said Chris.

"So what?"

"Be CAREFUL about how you speak of him."

Miz rolled his eyes, "What I said was true. He and Sami has done literally nothing to earn their stripes yet. No wonder why he's your best friend, he's just like you. Lazy and undeserving."

"Wow you win one elimination round and you think you're the king of everything right?"said Chris, "I don't need to prove anything to you."

"One elimination round? Im undefeated in eliminations! Ive been into eliminations twice since I started doing Challenges Chris, how many times have you been into eliminations? Once! Fucking once! Im about to go in a third time and guess what, I'm going to remain undefeated."

"Oh wow, you're undefeated in eliminations. Thats not going to get you any money my man. Between the two of us, who's actually been in the finals?"

"And you only made it there because of your girlfriend."

"Jealous that your girlfriend couldn't get you there too?"

"You are so egotistical when you have absolutely no right to be. You don't even deserve to be here this long. All you do is act like some sort of prophet. Somehow you always manage to slide right past the hard work and get straight to the top you undeserving piece of trash."

"You hate me cuz you aint me Miz."

"Lets not even start with that because you're a goddamn rip off of me-"

"Me? Rip off? Of you?"Chris scoffed, " And you're calling me egotistical-"

"Since when do you do talk shows? Since when did you become a host? That was my thing! And you stole it from me!"

"Oh my god, so is Ellen and Oprah ripping you off too? Lets talk about the fact that you started ripping me off by wearing fancy and unusual jackets!"

"Oh don't even go there!"

Seth rolled his eyes.

VC-Seth-I feel like I'm listening to two high school girls argue right now.

"You know what, when I come back from eliminations, I want you in there."said Miz, "I will do everything in my power to get you or your boyfriend Kevin in there. Its unfair that I have to work so hard while you just sit and play God all day."

"You have to work hard all the time because you suck ass! You suck, you're a quitter, your partner's an idiot-"

"ONLY I CAN CALL HIM AN IDIOT YOU GOT THAT?"

"Whats going on here?"asked Trish as she intervened.

"Miz was just saying how much he's jealous of me, thats it."said Chris.

"I think its bedtime Chris, your mommy's here to put you to sleep. Make sure to burp him Trish."

Chris got up from his seat, "Its not my fault I'm so damn good at what I do, maybe you should learn from me, junior."

"Go to hell Chris."

VC-Chris-I have zero time for Miz, he's not a threat to me at all. He's a horrible Challenger. And just because he's bad at this game he thinks that I should feel the repercussions of his actions. Like I said, its not my fault that I'm a genius. Miz, you just need to be better.

VC-Miz-Chris is really starting to get on my nerves. All he does is play puppet master. Im tired of him just getting by by doing absolutely nothing. He has done nothing to prove that he belongs here and quite frankly, I'm sick of seeing his face.

----

VC-AJS-So....it seems like Alexa has permanently moved into our bedroom.

AJ was on his bed, trying not to watch as Alexa paraded around the room in her underwear.

VC-AJS-Let me remind you, I'm sharing a room with Seth, Mickie, Johnny and Charlotte. Why the hell would she move into this room knowing I'm here. Is she still trying to play these game of trying to get me jealous because I'm honestly over it.

VC-Alexa-AJ and I haven't talked at all since we've gotten here. I moved into the room he's staying in but only because Johnny's there and I can't bring myself to stay away from him. I can really care less about what AJ thinks.

"I don't understand why you had to move into this bedroom. There are a lot more bedrooms available."Charlotte said to Alexa.

"Im sorry, do you own this room or something?"she responded.

"No but as an original member of this room I just wanna know why the hell you're here."

"Because Dream, Billie and Peyton ruined my bunk bed so I needed a place to stay."

"You could've slept on the couch. No one wants you here."Charlotte responded.

"Plus, Mickie isn't feeling well so I'm here to look after my partner."Alexa sassed, "Does that answer your question Charlotte?"

"Im just saying you're making everyone here uncomfortable."

"If you're uncomfortable then you could sleep on the couch."

Charlotte rolled her eyes, "God I can't wait for you to leave."

---

"Alright, welcome back to nominations guys."said Hunter as everyone applauded, "First order of business...Mickie's not here tonight because right now she's being evaluated by our medics after giving complaints of severe headaches. All we can do right now is wish her the best. Anyway, let me get Dean and Miz up here."

The pair got up and stood next to Hunter.

"You boys ready to go back in?"

"Bring it."Dean replied.

"Alright well tonight-"

"I just wanna say girls, don't hold back. Im tired of sitting back and doing nothing."said Dean, "Throw us a strong team. Im just about ready to flip this whole game upside down. Take out some strong players. Take control."

"Don't get too cocky now Ambrose."said Chris.

"Well, who do you want?"asked Trish.

"I want John and Roman."said Dean. Everyone was taken aback by his revelation.

"Dean just please shut up."Miz pleaded.

"What are you trying to do man?"asked Roman.

"Dean just shut up and let us vote okay."said Paige.

VC-Paige-I don't know what the hell is going on with Dean, I really don't.

"If I go out, I wanna go out swinging baby."said Dean.

VC-Roman-Dean's my brother but...sometimes....I just want to wrap my hands around his neck and choke the living hell out of him.

"Alright well, as we all know, tonight is ladies' choice so without further ado, since Mickie's not here, Alexa. Who is your vote going to be for?" Hunter asked.

"I'll vote for Kevin and Sami. You guys said our name already so I'm returning the favour."said Alexa.

"Brie and Nikki?"

"Well, we're not going to vote in John and Roman for obvious reasons so, Johnny and Tommaso."said Nikki.

"Bayley and Billie?"

"John and Roman."said Bayley.

"Naomi and Mandy?"

"Well since I'm so trashy, its going to be AJ and Seth."said Mandy.

"AJ and Kaitlyn?"

"Johnny and Tommaso. Sorry."said AJ.

"Trish and Lita?"

"If you want them then you got them, John and Roman."said Trish.

"Paige and Charlotte, right now theres a tie between John and Roman and Johnny and Tommaso. Who is your vote going to be for girls?"

Paige and Charlotte exchanged glances at each other.

VC-Paige-I don't want to be responsible for Dean going up against Roman. Plus, Roman and John is a promising team. What if they make it back and start targeting us. Its way to early to throw them in. I don't care if Dean wants to go against them, I can't let that happen.

"Tommaso and Johnny."said Paige.

"Are you serious Paige? You couldn't give me what I wanted?"Dean asked.

"You need to figure your shit out Dean, you can't go up against Roman. He's your friend."

"Friends aren't going to get me anywhere in this game Paige. You should know that."

"Good point."Charlotte muttered.

"I don't get it Dean, did I do something to you?"Roman asked, "What is your deal with me? Im on your side bro."

Dean didn't respond.

"Why do you always turn everyone away from you? I got your back man, stop being an asshole for once. Im fucking sick of it."

"The hell are you talking about, you don't even want me here."

"Because this game is poisoning your mind. You're taking everything way to personal. I only said that because I care about you man."

"Yea right." Dean folded his arms.

VC-Seth-Its funny how tough Dean acts but we all know he's as soft and sensitive as a marshmallow. Grow up.

"Well, the match is already set. Its going to be Dean and Miz versus the team of Johnny and Tommaso. This should be a good one guys. See you at the Stomping Grounds."Hunter said before he left.

VC-Tommaso-Okay, I accept the challenge. They wanna throw us in then fine. Dean, I'm sorry to tell you but....this isn't going to be your rags to riches story anymore brother. Im gonna take you out for good.

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 220 98
Hello I'm Celina Brianna Colace-Garcia I'm Stephanie and Brianna's triplet ( a.k.a Nikki and Brie Bella) we 3 debuted in 2007 at WWE all of us were i...
24.9K 536 11
For John it was clear that Nikki and him were no longer in love. After asking for a break which lead to nine month of no contact with each other, it'...
112K 2.3K 52
6 couples, 50 singles, one question. Can they resist temptation? (started March 2019, finished December 2019)
91.5K 2.1K 127
@romanreignswwe liked your post @romanreignswwe commented on your post @romanreignswwe started following you Cover By: @-bxckylynch