The Weird Girlfriend

By StellarisK7

*Sighs* Depression...the one thing you can't escape from when your mom dies and you're being bullied everyday... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
thanks

7

166 17 2
By StellarisK7

*Mia's POV*

I was going to my room which was 3 rooms away from Jayden's. When I got in, I just remembered that mom said she'd be here the next day. So I went got to his room, I heard the sounds of kisses and moaning. I was sure it was that girl Valerie.

"Jay, mom said she'd be here in WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" I said as I opened the door to see my brother right on top of that girl leaving hickeys on her.

They both apologized, especially the girl. "Hey Valerie, can I talk to you for a minute? You know, girls stuff." I plastered a fake smile. She hesitated for a while and she went to my room with me. "What are you to my brother?" I asked.

"Ohh, I'm his girlfriend." She nervously smiled. I stare into her soul for a while then smile and let her go.

*Valerie's POV*

"Let me guess, she interrogated you?" Jayden asked. He opens his arms and we cuddle.

"Hey, babe do you love me?" I randomly blurt out. "Of course I do, your the only one who's perfect for me." He kissed my cheek. I didn't want to believe him but I had to.

*the next day* Jayden's POV
I

woke up due to sound of the rain pouring. I could hear the soft snores of Valerie.

(I love when it rains okay? 🙄🙄)

"Baby, wake up" I whisper. She ignores me and keeps sleeping. I get on top and start saying stuff into her ears. "Val, if you don't get up, I'm drinking your apple juice." I whisper. This resulted with me being greeted with a pillow to my face.

"Yeah, right. Watch your words before you lose your tongue." She says getting up. "Aww, babe you can't do that, you'd miss my voice. He smirked.
B

efore she could slap me in the face, I grabbed those tiny hands kissed them.

"Soft hands baby, all the better to cup my cheeks. "Shut up Jay! Mia will be here." She says with a red face. "Baby my mom will be coming today so I want you to be good." She nods and goes to bed.

Hours passed and my mom did not arrive. I spent time watching sonic the hedgehog with Valerie. Mia was still sleeping so she didn't join. Just as we were getting to a good part, the power went out...

Val: Miss Stella, can you please make me a little bit happy in the story?

Me: No can do girl, your gonna be sad till the end.

Jay: Miss Stella please don't do this to her.

Me: Jay, I'm sorry but its her fate to become a depressed child. Which reminds me, you'll be a father.

Jay & Val: Say what??

Me: oops, sorry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.8K 81 11
Meet Lilly Stone she is 18 years old her friends called her miles .She had an difficult life growing up. Her partens were murderd , in day time she...
1.4M 35.3K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.3M 69.2K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...