WWE-The Challenge-Rivals (Sea...

Von SinnaMonnBun

In order to win half a million dollars, the challengers must rely solely on one person.....their worst enemy... Mehr

Author's Notes
Arrival
Teams Reveal pt 1
Teams Reveal pt 2
House/Location
First Night
Challenge 1-Road To Nowhere
One Sided Power
Elimination 1
Intoxicating Nostalgia
Challenge 2-Game Of Inches
Friend or Mastermind?
Elimination 2
At It Again
Challenge 3-Triple X Games
True Rivals
Elimination 3
Everybody Hates Roman
Challenge 4-Frogsmash
Friends No More
Elimination 4
Acquainted
Head To Head
Elimination 5
New Formations
Challenge 6-Oil Change
The One Where They Hooked Up
Elimination 6
Coffee Bath
Challenge 7-Gasping For Air
Spilling The Tea
Elimination 7 pt 1
Elimination 7 pt 2
Progression Amidst Tension
Challenge 8-Dunking For Dinner
Crossing The Twins
Elimination 8
The Cryptic and The Crazy
Challenge 9-Caged In
The Cult of Jericho
Elimination 9
New Rivals, New Feelings
Challenge 10-Weight For Me
Shot Through The Heart
Elimination 10
Challenge 11-Bombs Away
Tonight We Are Young
Elimination 11 (+announcement)
Challenge 12-Rampage
Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Elimination 12
Im A Hazard To Myself
Finals pt 1
Finals pt 2
The Final Decision
*Un-aired Scenes*

Challenge 5-Frenemies

389 29 102
Von SinnaMonnBun

"Alright guys, welcome to your next challenge."Hunter opened as everyone applauded, "Before we get started today........I need one person from each team to come with me. So.... quickly decide among yourself who's it gonna be."

"What?"Charlotte threw her hands up.

Looks of confusion spread across the face of every challenger as murmurs began to fill the air.

"What is this even for?" Kaitlyn asked.

VC-Seth-So, where we're standing right now....we have absolutely no view of the challenge course so no one knows whats going to go down. Is this going to be something physical? Maybe something that requires strength or endurance. Maybe its trivia. An eating challenge? We don't know. And that makes it harder to designate who's going to be going with Hunter because we don't know what we're in for.

It took about 10 minutes for Hunter to recruit a member from each team.

"Stay safe guys. If Hunter is trying to kidnap you just yell. Don't worry, i'll do absolutely nothing to save you."Chris said as he watched the Challengers walk away with Hunter.

VC-Miz-I am panicking right now. I just hope I did the right thing by letting Dean go off with Hunter. We all know he's an imbecile. Hopefully he has little involvement in this challenge.

Those who went with Hunter-

-Mickie
-Nikki
-Charlotte
-AJL
-Bayley
-Naomi
-Trish
-AJS
-Roman
-Kevin
-Punk
-Dean
-Aleister
-Tommaso

1hr and 30 mins later

"What the hell is he doing with those guys?"Chris asked as he paced up and down, "Its been an hour and thirty minutes since we've been waiting."

"Whats wrong Chris, are you missing your partner?"asked Sami.

"Im missing my best friend you stupid idiot."

"Aww, are you talking about Trish?"Alexa asked.

"Im talking about Kevin!"

"If I were you I wouldn't get too close with Kevin. He'll turn on you eventually."said Sami.

"Oh wow. I can feel the jealousy radiating from here."

"Its not jealousy, its a warning. Kevin is a different kind of guy."

"You don't know him like I know him."

"What are you talking about, I've known him longer than you! He lived in my house."

"Whatever."

A few minutes after, Hunter returned to the group of Challengers. However, he was alone.

"Alright guys, follow me." he said.

He led them behind a partition wall where the Challenge course was now in full view.

"What the hell?"said Velveteen when he finally saw the Challengers who had been taken.

Well, just the girls.

"What did you do to my partner?!"Paige jokingly cried out.

VC-John-So, they took the girls and strung them up like meat on display.....

"You guys could just leave her there. Its fine by me."said Brie.

"Well guys, you know what they say."said Hunter, "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Everyone, welcome to a game id like to call Frenemies. Here's how its going to be played."

-One member from each team will be taken privately and be asked some questions.

-After they have been interviewed, they will be placed 50 feet in the air in a harness, dangling over the water.

-Those who have not been questioned will remain on the ground. They will be asked the same questions their partner has been asked. If their answers do not match, they will earn an X.

-If they earn two Xs, they are out and the team mate that is hanging will be dropped into the water.

-The last teams standing, wins.

VC-Paige-Trivia, good ol trivia.

VC-Roman-Trivia is definitely an equalizer in this game.

"Ladies, we'll be starting with you first. Guys, your partners are being kept separated until its time for your turn. We can't have any cheating taking place. Without further ado, girls, lets play some trivia."

Round 1

The girls all stood at their designated podium. On the podium was a little white board and a marker to write their answers.

"Okay girls, question 1. We'll start with Alexa. What did your partner Mickie say your best body part was?"

Alexa immediately began scribbling on her white board. When she was done, she lifted it to show Hunter.

Alexa- My biscuit butt

"Correct."

VC-Mickie-I like the fact that she wrote biscuit butt. Thats my nickname for her.

"Brie, same question to you. What did Nikki say your best body part was."

Brie raised her board.

Brie-Legs

"That is incorrect. Nikki said your best body part was your hair."said Hunter.

"Are you kidding me Brie."Nikki mumbled to herself.

VC-Brie-Dear Nicole, hair is not a damn body part. Yours truly, someone with common knowledge.

"Okay Brie, you have one strike so far. One more and Nikki goes swimming."

"I wouldn't complain."

"Paige, same question."

Paige-Butt

/During Interview

Charlotte-I don't know....probably her boobs. I don't know./

"That is incorrect. Charlotte said your boobs was your best body part. You girls have a strike."

VC-Paige-Kind of pissed we didn't get it but...kinda complimented at the same time.

"Kaitlyn, what did AJ say your best body part was?"

Kaitlyn- Arms?????

"That is correct."

VC-Kaitlyn-*flexes biceps* Look at these guns. How can they not be my best body part?

"Billie, same question goes to you."

VC-Billie- Who are we kidding, I don't have a lot of bum or a lot of boobs but I do have legs for days.

Billie-Legs

"Thats correct. Mandy, same question."

Mandy-Butt?

"That is incorrect. Naomi said your lips."

VC-Mandy-My lips? Yea my lips are nice too but bitch, my ass is the main attraction. Just ask Jimmy. *laughs* Okay i'll stop.

VC-Naomi- I knew I would've gotten it wrong but I wasn't gonna stroke her ego by telling her what she wanted to hear.

"Lita?"

Lita-boobs

/During Interview-

Trish-I think Lita has a nice toned stomach. So maybe her abs?/

"That is incorrect. Trish said your abs. You got one strike. Alright lets move onto round 2."

Round 2

"Back to you Alexa, who does Mickie think is the biggest fake in the house?"

VC-Velveteen-What a juicy trivia challenge this is. Yes girls, spill all the tea.

"Ummm...I don't know."Alexa said as she began scribbling on her board.

Alexa-Nikki?

"Well....thats incorrect."

/During Interview-

Mickie-I think its Mandy for sure. She's such a snake. Cant trust her as far as you can throw her./

"Brie, who does Nikki think the biggest fake in the house is?"

"Oh thats easy." Brie said as she wrote on her board.

Brie-Alexa

"That is correct."

/During Interview-

Nikki-There are a lot of fakes but the fakest one of them all is Alexa./

"Paige?"

VC-Paige-Hmmm, if I were Charlotte who would I think the biggest fake in the house would be? Oh! I know! Me! She's been thinking that I was fake since day one.

Paige-Me =)

"You idiot."Charlotte groaned.

"Paige.....great guess but thats incorrect."

"Are you serious?"

"She said it was Chris."

"What!"Chris yelled.

Hunter pulled his lever and down fell Charlotte into the depts.

"Brutal."said Tommaso.

VC-Charlotte-Im pissed. Guaranteed if I were the one answering we'd win this thing. Trivia is what I'm the strongest at. Plus, it wouldn't have been that hard to guess what Paige would have answered.

"Same question goes to you Kaitlyn."said Hunter.

Kaitlyn- Billie???

"That answer is incorrect. AJ said the biggest fake in the house was Alexa."

VC-Alexa-I dont understand why people think I'm the biggest fake in the house. I don't pretend to like anyone here. If I dislike you, I let it show.

"Billie?"

Billie raised her white board.

Billie-Trish

/During Interview-

Bayley-I think its definitely Chris. He'd stab anyone in the back to make it to the finals./

"That is incorrect. Bayley said it was Chris."

VC-Chris-Nothing about me is fake okay, if I got a problem with you I straight up let you know.

"Okay Mandy, same question."

Mandy-AJL

"You got that right Mandy."

Naomi clapped.

VC-Mandy-Just yesterday Naomi and I were talking about who we think were the fakest girls in this house and AJ's name came up quite often.

"Lita?"

Lita-Alexa

"And thats correct. Trish said Alexa was the biggest fake."

Alexa rolled her eyes.

Round 3

"Okay Alexa, who did Mickie say needs the most attention in the house?"asked Hunter.

Alexa raised her white board.

Alexa-Paige

"That is incorrect. She said it was Chris."

VC-Mickie-How can you not say Chris? Yea Paige likes attention but I think Chris craves it even more. He'd literally die without it.

"Thats your second strike Alexa. You know what that means."Hunter said as he pulled the lever.

Mickie was dropped like a hot potato into the water.

"Ooooo that wasn't graceful at all."said Miz.

"Yea that was a really bad way to fall."said John.

VC-Mickie-When I hit the water.....everything went black for a little bit. When I resurfaced....my eyes were wide open but.....everything was dark. I don't know whats going on with me right now.

"Are you alright?"A producer asked as he came to help her out of the water. He noticed she seemed disoriented.

"I...think so."

"Okay Brie, back to you. Who in the house did Nikki say needed the most attention?"

Brie-AJL?

"Correct."

"Thank god."said Nikki.

VC-AJL-I dont understand why they would say my name I mean, I literally try to avoid everyone.

"Kaitlyn?"

Kaitlyn- Alexa???

"Thats incorrect. AJ said it was Mandy."

"Darn it."cursed Kaitlyn.

Without hesitation, Hunter yanked the lever and down AJ fell into the water. Hunter laughed.

VC-Seth-Hunter is a closeted psychopath. No doubt about it.

"Billie, same question."

Billie-Mandy? IDK!

Without warning, Bayley was blasted down from the platform and into the water.

"That was incorrect. Bayley said it was Paige."

Bayley spat out some water, "Yea thanks for the heads up!"

"Mandy?"

Mandy-Paige

"Correct."Hunter said, clearly impressed, "Lita?"

Lita-Alexa?

"Trish said that the person who needed the most attention in the house was Mandy so, that was incorrect."

VC-Lita-I knew it was either one or the other.

Hunter pulled the lever yet again and Trish was sent to swim with the fishes.

VC-AJS-Even when she's falling from 50ft in the air she looks good.

Round 4

"Okay ladies, Naomi and Mandy, Nikki and Brie. You both have one strike. Get one more strike and you're done for, got it?"Hunter said, "Brie, who does Nikki think is the hottest guy in the house?"

"Oh well thats easy."said Brie as she wrote on her board.

Brie-John duh

"Correct. Mandy, same question."

"I literally have no idea."said Mandy as she scribbled.

Mandy-Roman?

VC-Naomi-Girl, Roman is my husband's cousin. What is wrong with you? You about to get my weave soaked.

"Incorrect, Naomi said the hottest guy in the house was John."

John nodded in approval.

"Naomi, its been fun."Hunter said before he dropped her in the water.

"Oh well."Mandy shrugged.

"Brie, Nikki, congratulations."said Hunter, "However, Nikki still has to get down from the platform."

"She's all yours Hunter."said Brie.

Hunter smirked. He pulled the lever one last time and Nikki was catapulted into the water, screaming as she fell.

VC-Brie-Today's been a good day.

----

The guys all got into positions just like the girls had been. The guys who had been interviewed were now hanging from the platform and the guys who stayed behind were now at the podiums.

"Alright, before we kick things off. Kevin and Sami, John and Roman. A few weeks ago you both decided not to participate in a challenge and I promised you that you would eventually be reprimanded for your actions. So because of that, both teams will automatically be given one strike. Get one more and its straight to the Stomping Grounds, got it?"

"Thats fair."said John.

VC-Kevin-This is...bullshit.

Round 1

"Okay lets get started. Seth, who did AJ say was the trashiest girl in the house?"

"Oh boy. We're just getting straight into it huh?"said Seth as he took to his white board.

Seth-Mandy?

"Correct."

AJ closed his eyes as he breathed a sigh of relief.

"John, same question to you."

John-Billie

"Correct."

"YOU GOTTA BE JOKING ME ROMAN!"Billie yelled.

VC-Billie-How the hell am I the trashiest here? Paige is clearly more trashier than me.

"Sami?"

Sami-Mandy

"Correct."

VC-Mandy-They call me trashy because they know they have zero chance with me. Stop hating because you can't get it guys.

"Chris? Who does Punk say is the trashiest girl in the house?"

Chris-Lita

"That is incorrect, Punk answered with Alexa. You guys got one strike. Miz?"

VC-Miz-So this is a challenge where I have to put myself inside the mind of Dean Ambrose. God.........help me.

Miz-Nikki

"That is incorrect."

"Yup, saw that coming."said Miz with no surprise.

"Dean said it was Trish."

"Really?"Trish said in shock.

VC-Dean-Trish, Trash, it rhymes so why not.

"Dream, who did Aleister say was the trashiest girl in the house?"

VC-Velveteen-Its not like I'm strangers to Aleister, I know the guy pretty well from just observing his behaviour. I think I can put myself into his shoes and guess what he would say.

"Im gonna go out on a limb here."said Dream as he scribbled, "But I honestly think that this is what he would say."

Dream-No one.

/During Interview-

Aleister-I don't think its right to call any woman trash. Some of the girls make mistakes, they have bad habits, they argue, they drink and so on but its what makes them human and its whats makes them individuals. How dare I try to classify any of them as trash, I'm not perfect either. It would be blasphemous of me to judge any of these women, even if I don't agree with or necessarily like any of them. None of them are equal to garbage./

Hunter chuckled, "You got that right."

"Thank god!"

"Johnny?"

Johnny-Paige

"Thats incorrect, Tommaso said it was Alexa."

Alexa threw her hands up.

VC-Alexa-Tommaso, you don't even know me. Why would you call me trash?

"He's calling me trash but he's the one who looks like a garbage man."Alexa said as Mandy and Billie laughed.

Round 2

"Seth, which girl did AJ say has the best body in the house?"

"Hunter, do you actually think AJ and I sit and have civilised conversations? How the hell am I supposed to know?"

Seth-Naomi???

"Thats incorrect. AJ said that Trish had the best body in the house."

"Stop perving on my girl Styles!"Chris yelled.

"John, same question."

John-Mandy?

"Thats correct, Roman said Mandy."

"Is anybody else expecting Sasha to just appear out of nowhere and burn this whole place down or is it just me?" asked Chris.

"Sami, same question goes to you."

Sami-Billie.

VC-Sami-I know Kevin's dating history and he clearly has a type for the slender, tall, model looking kind of girls.

"Correct. Chris?"

Chris-AJ?

"Correct. Miz, who did Dean say has the best body in the house?"

"Like I would know the answers to these questions Hunter. The only time we communicate is when we argue."

Miz-Trish

/During Interview-

Dean-Alexa has a nice ass. She's kind of annoying but I've always had a thing for her. /

"Dean said it was Alexa."

"Aww. Thanks Dean!"Alexa waved to him.

"Miz, thats your second strike so, you guys are going into the Stomping Grounds man."Hunter said as he yanked the lever.

VC-Miz-I couldn't have thought of a worse Challenge for us to do today. We don't know a damn thing about each other. And Now we're in the Stomping Grounds again.

"Dream, same question."

"My partner may be looking like a cult leader but one things for sure is that he respects these women."Dream said as he wrote.

Dream-All of them

/During Interview-

Aleister-Like my last answer, I'm not going to judge these women. Even though I'm not personally attracted to any of them, I think they all are beautiful. They are not items, I'm not going to judge them by their bodies. Thats exterior. What matters the most is the interior. To answer your question, all of their bodies are beautiful. There is no such thing as a body that is not./

"Wow, you got that right." said Hunter, "Johnny?"

Johnny-Lita?

"Thats correct. Round 3, here we go."

Round 3

"Lets get into a more serious question here. Seth, which guy in the house did AJ say was the sexiest?"

The girls broke into laughter.

"Did he actually give you an answer?"asked Seth.

Seth-Me.

/During Interview-

AJ-Im gonna say my damn self. Im not about to call another man sexy./

"Thats wrong. AJ said it was himself."

"I knew he wasn't gonna give you a real answer."

"But did you actually think AJ would have said the sexiest man in the house was you Seth?"Hunter asked.

"If he wanted to win this thing he should have. A little compliment wouldn't hurt."

Hunter pulled the lever and AJ was sent into the water.

"Yup, thats where he belongs." Said Seth.

"John, who did Roman say the sexiest man in the house was?"

John-Dean?

"Thats incorrect, he said it was you."

"Wow."

VC-John-I can't believe how much I'm being complimented today. Its incredible.

Just like AJ, Roman was dunked into the water.

"Sami, who did Kev-"

Sami-Chris

"And thats correct."

"LOVE YOU KEV!"Chris shouted to Kevin.

"LOVE YOU TOO CHRIS!"

"Chris, same question. Who did Punk say the sexiest man in the house was?"

Chris-Obviously me.

"Punk said it was you Chris. You got it correct."

VC-CM Punk-I only said Chris because it would've been the easiest thing for him to guess.

"Dream?"

Dream-All of them? IDK. FML

"Nice one but Aleister actually said it was Patrick which I'm guessing is you."

VC-Aleister-I said that not by choice but because there was nothing else to say. I gave an answer for the sake of it.

Dream put his hands into a heart and lifted it towards Aleister.

"Johnny?"

Johnny showed Hunter his board.

Johnny-Me?

"Thats correct."

VC-Tommaso-It was a safe answer okay, I don't go around the house checking out the guys.

Round 4

"Sami, what did Kevin say was your most annoying habit?"

Sami shrugged.

Sami-Talkative.

"Thats incorrect. Kevin said your existence was your most annoying habit."

"You know what just go ahead and dunk him in the water I don't even care."

"With pleasure."

Hunter pulled the lever and Kevin hit the water.

VC-Sami-He deserved it.

"Chris?"

Chris-Big mouth.

/During interview-

Punk-Its definitely his big ass mouth that he can never keep shut./

"Got that one right. Dream?"

Dream-Im too talkative and peppy

"Aleister said your most annoying habit was...everything."

Velveteen shook his head in disapproval.

VC-Velveteen-Aleister, you know you love me.

Soon, Aleister suffered a fate like Kevin had.

"Alright so we're down to two teams right now. Johnny, what did Tommaso say was your most annoying habit?"

Johnny-Too quiet?

"He said that you were too friendly. "

"And thats a bad thing?"asked Johnny.

"Nice knowing you Tommaso."Hunter said before he released him from the platform.

"Chris, Punk, congratulations!"Hunter said as he also dropped Punk into the water.

---

The teams all reassembled in front of Hunter.

"Great challenge today guys." He said as everyone clapped, "This challenge definitely showed us which teams has the strongest communication."

"Or the best guessers."said Brie.

"As for today's winners, Brie and Nikki, I guess twin telepathy is a real thing huh. Congrats, you guys won a thousand bucks. When it comes to the guys, Chris, Punk, I don't know how you guys did it but you did. Congratulations, you're safe from eliminations this week."

"You guys are stuck with us for another week! We're not going anywhere."Chris cheered.

"Unfortunately, Miz, Dean....you couldn't get the job done today."

"Yea I had zero hope for us. Im not surprised we were the first to lose. It was written in the stars."said Miz.

"Do you think that maybe you should have been the one hanging from the platform while Dean answered the questions?"

"The outcome would have been no different."

"Yea because I'm an idiot right?"Dean asked sarcastically.

"Exactly."

"Well, i'll see you two again in the Stomping Grounds. Ladies, you know what you have to do. Now go back home and nominate a male team to send into the Stomping Grounds to square off against Dean and Miz. I'll see you guys very soon for nominations. Now, go on and get outta here."

PostVC-Dean and Miz

Miz-....*standing with his hands on his hips*

Dean-......

Miz-......Do you have anything to say?

Dean-What do you want me to say? We sucked. You couldn't guess a right answer.

Miz-I wish I could be mad but....I can't. There was no way we could have win this I mean, we know nothing about each other. I tried. You know I tried.

Dean-We lost fair and square so....into the Stomping Grounds again we go. Bring it on. I don't care. Fuck, send me into every elimination round. I'll fight the girls even. If I gotta scratch and claw my way to the finals then I'm ready to do it. Everything that I have in life I've had to fight for so I don't expect anything different here. Nothing is meant to come easy to me. I always gotta work my ass off to get it. So lets do this. They better send in a strong ass team to go against us because I want a mother fucking blood bath! *walks off camera*

Miz- Just to be clear, he wants the blood bath, I don't. They could send in a mediocre team, that would be just fine.

----

A/N-Who should be sent in to go up against Dean and Miz?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

37.8K 1.2K 70
After Aj and Dean fooled everyone, they face new problems and try to make things work out. What happens when they go through some hard hitting inform...
112K 2.3K 52
6 couples, 50 singles, one question. Can they resist temptation? (started March 2019, finished December 2019)
28.2K 550 40
never underestimate the power of a hug
27.4K 1.7K 70
Rebecca was never one to like school and that included most of the people in it. She was used to staying on the sidelines, causing a bit of drama whi...