Lunatic | Jenlisa

By Nerdy_Frozen

lu·na·tic (/ˈlo͞onəˌtik/) "A person driven mad by the moon." None could make her crazy enough to want them. ... More

Lunatic
一 | Ichi
二 | Ni
三 | San
四 | Shi
五 | Go
六 | Roku
七 | Nana
八 | Hachi
九 | Kyuu
十 | Juu
十一 | Juu Ichi
十二 | Juu Ni
十三 | Juu San
十四 | Juu Yon
十五 | Juu Go
十六 | Juu Roku
十七 | Juu Nana
十九 | Juu Kyuu
二十 | Ni Juu
二十一| Ni Juu Ichi
二十二| Ni Juu Ni
二十三 | バラ
二十四 | Ni Juu Yon
二十五 | Ni Juu Go
二十六 | Ni Juu Roku
二十七 | Ni Juu Nana
二十八 | Ni Juu Hachi
二十九 | Ni Juu Kyuu
三十 | San Juu
三十一 | San Juu Ichi
三十二 | San Juu Ni
三十三 | San Juu San
三十四 | San Juu Yon
三十五 | San Juu Go
三十六 | San Juu Roku
三十七 | San Juu Nana
三十八 | San Juu Hachi
三十九 | San Juu Kyuu
四十 | Yon Juu
四十一 | Yon Juu Ichi
四十二 | Yon Juu Ni
四十三 | Yon Juu San
四十四 | Yon Juu Yon
四十五 | Yon Juu Go
四十六 Yon Juu Roku
四十七 | Yon Juu Nana
四十八 | Yon Juu Hachi
四十九 | Yon Juu Kyuu
五十 | Go Juu
五十一 Go Juu Ichi
私の月 | Watashi no Tsuki
私の太陽 | Watashi no Taiyō
あとがき | Afterword

十八 | Juu Hachi

24.8K 1.1K 1.1K
By Nerdy_Frozen

×-×-×-×

"...i absolutely will not let anyone get in our way..."

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

— "Jennie!" Lisa gasps in surprise and jumps out of the raven-haired girl's hold.

Jennie didn't like how Lisa evaded her just now, it can be seen by the flick of displeasure that crossed her face but disappeared in a second.

Jennie looked at the Thai with a tiny pout forming on her lips, she dropped her hands and placed them behind her while playing on her fingers.

"You weren't in your room when I knocked," Jennie says in disappointment, her feline eyes dimmed in sadness.

Lisa, not liking the sad glimmer in Jennie's feline eyes tried to explain her absence from her room, "Rosé came by earlier than expected, and we grabbed breakfast together, I could have told you about it but..."

Lisa scratched her cheek, "We kind of don't have any way to connect with each other."

In other words, I still don't have your phone number... That was what Lisa wanted to voice out.

Jennie's eyes twinkle, "Oh I see, you're right you still don't have my number." she extends her hands and looks at Lisa expectantly.

Lisa looked at Jennie's extended hand and anxiously said, "Um we're doing this now...?" she roams her eyes around the cafeteria.

Lisa noticed the hard stares of the student body directed towards her.

Well technically, it was directed at Jennie, but where Jennie's stares were admiration and longing – Lisa's were a little... negative...

Then you add to the formula that the blonde really hated attention so... It was, grating and uncomfortable to be watched like an exotic animal from the zoo.

Lisa looked back at Jennie's expectant stare, "Well?"

Lisa had no choice but to hand over her phone just, so they could get it over with.

Multiple sets of eyes follow the blonde's movement, Joy and Rosé's included.

"It has a password, what's the password?" Jennie asked after receiving Lisa's phone, she looked at the blonde with a curious smile.

"Ah right I forgot..." Lisa mumbles and tried grabbing the phone from Jennie's grasp, but the said girl merely dodged her and placed the phone out of her reach.

"Ah ah," Jennie clicked her tongue and put the phone away from Lisa's sight, "Tell me the password."

"Jennie..." Lisa was starting to grow impatient from the way Jennie was acting, the whispers and stares floating around the sea of students were starting to grate on her nerves.

"Lisaaa~ the passwordddd..." Jennie punctuated with a sweet smile, but her dark eyes demanded obedience from the girl in front of her.

"...032797..." Lisa let it all out in one breath, feeling disgruntled by Jennie's prodding.

Jennie smiles and types down the password to Lisa's phone, as she was doing this – Lisa glanced at Rosé who was now glaring at her.

Rosé's eyes spoke volumes as to what she's feeling right now, Anger. It's always anger when Jennie or the Kim's are involved.

"Here." Jennie gave back Lisa's phone.

Lisa carefully takes it from Jennie's grasp, the phone was already turned off, so she doesn't know the girl's contact ID yet – she will check it later.

"Jendeukie..." A deep familiar voice of a girl calls out by their right side,

Lisa shifts her attention to the voice and there she saw Jisoo, crossing her arms and giving pointed looks to the feline eyed girl beside the blonde.

Rosé who was merely glaring holes at Jennie, paled like a ghost once she saw Jisoo arrive. Lisa saw on the corner of her eyes, how Rosé looked like she was about to bolt out away from the scene.

Rosé's doe eyes still held that anger when Jennie appeared, but once Jisoo popped in – the Aussie's eyes were flooded with an intense amount of fear.

Lisa ignores the two Kim's and focuses on Rosé, she grabs a hold of the Aussie's shoulder and asks, "Are you alright? You look so pale..." she threw Rosé worried looks.

Lisa doesn't notice Jennie's seething form, nor does she notice Jisoo's curious ones.

"Is she alright? Should we take her to the infirmary?" Jisoo jumps in, she walks up to the two blondes – her student council president's responsibility to the pupils starts to kick in.

Every step Jisoo makes towards the Aussie and Thai, the more did Rosé look like all blood left her body.

"Is Rosé alright?" Joy worriedly asks, her eyes were bouncing back and forth from Rosé, Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo – though her eyes still held a bit of awe from seeing two student government officers in front of her.

Lisa felt how Rosé's hands circled around her waist for support, her hands were digging on her sides. Lisa refrained wincing from the hard hold of Rosé.

Lisa answered, "Yeah, she did say that she felt a bit down the weather earlier in the morning." she made up an excuse, her body blocked Rosé from Jisoo's view.

Lisa could feel the waves of anxiety and fear rolling off Rosé – and the only reason Lisa could come up with was because of Jisoo.

"I think I'm going to take her to the infirmary to be sure," Lisa explains while holding Rosé's form.

"I can guide you guys there," Jisoo offers to help, her eyes stray to Rosé's behind Lisa.

Lisa felt Rosé pinch her side, and she stifles a groan in pain, "No it's fine – we can manage." she waves her hands around in dismissal.

Jisoo internally frowns, she glanced at her sister who was looking quite... Furious.

"Jennie let's go, we still have a lot of things to do back at the council." Jisoo sternly says, like a mother scolding her child.

"But–"

"Kim Jennie..." Jisoo's mouth was formed into a thin line, clearly showing her impatience in this matter.

Jennie grits her teeth in defeat, she cannot say 'No' to her older sister, so she dejectedly follows her – though she throws the older girl a heated glare which Jisoo chose to ignore.

Jisoo turns on her heel, but she looks back at Lisa then to Rosé's pale form, "I hope you'll feel better." she comfortingly says to the ghost stricken Aussie.

Jisoo turns to leave with Jennie on her tow,

Jennie throws Lisa an apologetic look, "I'm sorry I couldn't come to eat with you on lunch, maybe later let's eat together for dinner?" she says with a hopeful gummy smile.

Lisa nods her head in compliance, "Sure maybe later – I'll see you yeah?"

Jennie nods happily because of those words, "I hope Rosé gets better...." she throws the said girl a look of concern.

Rosé was better than that though, she knows Jennie was merely faking her concern – unfortunately, Lisa doesn't see it.

"Well, I'll call you later okay? Bye, my Lisaaa..." Jennie blows her a kiss and says her goodbyes in enthusiasm, her words were loud and clear for everyone to hear.

Multiple gasps and then loud mutterings can be heard within the student body inside the cafeteria.

Lisa was left dumbstruck, along with Joy and some students who cannot get over from the scene Jennie just made.

It was of course rare for the students on Kim's University,see Jennie – the Jennie Kim who rarely shows any public display of affection or in other words, act flirty with she had a present relationship. Sure the raven-haired girl had several flings, left and right... but that was just it – flings whom she goes out with for no definite reason, maybe just to ease her boredom or maybe just to find something to entertain her.

That was a known fact within the corridors of the school, no one could ever make Jennie Kim interested enough to make her want a longer relationship with you – to make her want you.

Yet who was this new girl?

"Who is she?" A guy with a colored tie the same ask Jennie's, asks the person beside him, his fingers point at Lisa who was walking out of the cafeteria with Rosé and Joy.

"No clue, but by her tie – she's in humanities?" the person beside him with blue tie answers, unsure. There are after all, a few new faces in the University – and it wasn't his job to know it all.

"What was that earlier with Jennie?" The red tied guy curls his fists in anger, his squinting eyes were pointed at the cafeteria door which Lisa and the others exited from.

"Dude chill, why do you look so affected? She's probably just another flavor of the week or month or I don't know – a day? For Jennie." The blue tied guy laughs nonchalantly while looking at his friend in mock amusement.

"You know Jennie, she just likes to play around because she's bored." The blue tied guy eyes his friend teasingly, "Boohoo, and look at you who also dived willingly into her game, who's the sucker now?" he points mockingly at his friend

"Fuck you."

×-×-×-×

Jennie looks at the student's profile placed in front of her, she skims around the pages written with in-depth information about the person.

Park Chaeyoung also known as Roseanne Park

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Birthdate: February 11, 1997

Birthplace: Auckland, New Zealand

Course: Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Music

A female exchange student from Australia,

Was the youngest daughter of the Park family

Showed exemplary marks in philosophy and political science

Won multiple debates and was a part of a debate club in their former school

Champion of multiple singing contests...

Jennie hums while reading the information about Park Chaeyoung.

How interesting,

No matter though,

This girl...

This silly girl has been a wall that's been annoyingly blocking any interactions between Lisa and I  an unwanted pest. 

Jennie closed Rosé's student profile folder,  she locked the student record cabinets containing all the current freshmen profiles enrolled in the University.

Jennie walks out of the empty room, leaving no trace behind that she had just entered – carrying Rosé's student profile,

After this,

No record nor trace of Park Chaeyoung will ever exist.

Jennie released a giddy smile from that thought.

No one comes in between Lisa and I.

..No one...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 822 8
The desire to keep you to myself is what pushes me to do something inexplicable. - Yandere Lover All the Oneshots are...
69.8K 2.6K 18
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉�...
291K 7.8K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...
1M 21.8K 75
Book of nonsense. Read at your own risk. Warning! Dark Romance, Sexual Themes, Triggering stuff is present (rape). G!P