The Last Quirk User

By FIREscale

Humanity has always lived in ignorance while the supernatural toy and exploit them all on the basis of racial... More

Bio
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Bio (Updated)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 8

25.8K 519 499
By FIREscale

{1st person POV}

Before me was one of the few people that I had no desire of seeing at the moment...

The person in question was a large man wearing some sort of robe amour with shoulder plates that would seem to get in the way of door frames from how wide they were, The man himself was very handsome sporting some very detailed facial features but his most striking trait was the long crimson hair that reached down to his shoulders. 

Though he did not appear to be alone, besides the man was a woman dressed in a maid outfit which clung tightly to her figure accentuating her curves, besides her beautiful figure much like the man she had a very beautiful mane of hair with hers being colored pure silver. 

The people before me where none other than Sirzechs Lucifer, the great devil king... 

And Grayfia Lucifuge, the strongest queen...

Sirzechs: ''Good evening, I apologies for the sudden appearance.. but I hoped that I could talk to you mister Y/N''

The man said rather casually with a friendly smile, his companion was of a different mood though having a stoic face that mostly concealed her emotions but not enough for me to not notice the intense annoyance she was radiating, which was specifically directed at me mind you.

Y/N: ''.... Sure, please come in''

I let the two in and lead them to the living room,  on my way there I give Ray and the others a sign to let them know to go inside their rooms until its over, not that they really needed to since they most likely sensed Zechs's power when he entered. 

Once we got to the living room, Sirzechs sat down while Grayfia remained standing right next to him as I took my seat opposite to them.

Y/N: ''Now... What do you two need?''

Grayfia: ''Show some respect human, do you not know who you are speaking to?''

The woman seems to have gotten offended even though I appeared as inoffensive as possible, she does not seem to like me for some reason which is weird since I never met her personally...

Sirzechs: ''Grayfia please calm yourself, he must not have known who we are''

That got the maid to calm down but she was still staring daggers at me regardless.

Sirzechs: ''I apologies for that and now to introduce ourselves, my name is Sirzechs Lucifer and this is my wife Grayfia Lucifuge''

Y/N: ''I know who you two are, what I want to know is what do you want with me?''

Grayfia's glare intensified for a moment before returning to her usual stoic expression, not wanting to embarrass her king.

Sirzechs: ''So you know of us huh?... I suppose its not that unexpected, Rias did say that you knew quite a bit for a human''

Y/N: ''So Rias has been telling stories to her big bro?''

Sirzechs: ''Indeed, though I am curious... how did you manage to befriend my sister without joining her peerage''

Y/N: ''What can I say? I have my ways''

Sirzechs: ''Do those ways usually involve hurting other people's peerages?''

Y/N: ''Hey, rough starts you know?''

Sirzechs: ''I suppose so... Anyway while I would like to spend more time talking, I have some pressing matters to discuss with you''

Y/N: ''And those matters are?''

Sirzechs: ''Its about Rias...... To put it bluntly she currently in an arranged marriage set up by our family and I would like it if you can assist her in stopping the engagement''

Y/N: ''is that so? Who's the lucky guy?''

Sirzechs: ''With a member of the phenex house, Riser Phenex''

Y/N: ''Riser huh? I think I heard of him, something about him being a perverted arrogant womanizer or something...''

Honestly my knowledge about current events and people in the underworld is kinda dated..

Y/N: ''Still, that begs the question... what do you expect me to do about that? I am a human, I doubt I have any better say on this matter than you do''

Sirzechs: ''True... You see Riser has been getting impatient about the engagement so he is pushing up the date of the marriage, Rias has expressed that she would never marry someone like him which leaves us at a road block. One wishes to force the matter while the other refuses to take any part in it...''

Y/N: ''Sound like true dilemma''

Sirzechs: ''Indeed, fortunately... there is a way to settle this through a rating game, are you familiar with it?''

Y/N: ''Slightly, supposedly two peerages battle it out and whoever defeats the king of the others peerage wins, right?''

Sirzechs: ''Correct and that is where you come in, I want you to join my sister's peerage and assist her in her troubles, if you do you will be handsomely rewarded for your cooperation''

So that's his plan huh?.... this could become interesting.

Y/N: ''Sounds like an interesting offer... but it does not seem to benefit me really''

My sudden statment caught their attention... Sirzechs was mildly curious while Grayfia continued to glare at me for no reason.

Sirzechs: ''... Could you elaborate on that?''

Y/N: ''I don't particularly want to become a slave to someone weaker than myself''

Sirzechs: ''Rias is not as weak as you may think she is, if you are worried about treatment than you have nothing to fear, the gremory house treats all of is members like family''

Y/N: ''We both know that is not true, if she was not weak than you would not be here in the first place. And even if Rias's house treats is servants right, i doubt the other houses will, a servant is still a servant regardless of what their master calls them...'' 

Sirzechs: ''Hmm....... Than how about I promote you to high class right away? You would only need to stay a low class for the duration of the game and once it's over you won't have to serve if you don't want to, plus you would also get your own peerage''

Y/N: ''Tempting... but that opens more problems, namely Riser himself. I doubt he would be very happy that a human of all things interrupted his big day, he would want my head on a platter that much is guaranteed'' 

I was hardly wrong in this assessment, pissing off an entire pillar is not a very smart idea, and unless i can get some assurance than i have no reason to accept.

Sirzechs: ''*sigh*... What would it take for you to accept?''

Y/N: ''At the moment? Nothing. But since you are so insistent about it, I will give it some thought but ONLY some thought, nothing more''

Sirzechs: ''I see... I can respect that. Anyway we will be on our way, I hope in the future can find in your heart to make the right choice''

Both of them created magic circles and just as quickly as they came they also disappeared...

Raynare: ''... Did they leave?...''

Ray and the others got down from their rooms, along with them was also Tiamat who was currently in her human form.

Tiamat: ''What in the blazes did the devil king want with you master?''

Y/N: ''*sigh* More devil bullshit... Apparently Rias is in an arranged married with some womanizing asshole and Zechs wants me to bail her out''

Kalawarner: ''Typical.... When devils can't solve their own problems, they come dragging others into them hoping it just works itself out''

Mittelt: ''So... What did you do? We Could not hear much from upstairs''

Y/N: ''Me? I said no clear and simple. The disadvantages are too many and the benefits are too few anyway... plus i don't want to do what that bastard wants me to...''

Under my breath i uttered those words with an intense amount of venom, though i did not do it on purpose, at this point it was a natural reaction given the subject i was dealing with...

Out of everyone Asia spotted the sour turn in my mood and became worried as a result.

Asia: ''Y/N... Is something bothering you?...''

Y/N: ''.... *sigh* its.... Complicated...''

Asia: ''How so?....''

The innocent eyes currently staring at me wanted nothing more than to help me, it was kind of hard to look her in the eyes when she gazed at me with such pure intentions...

Not to mention that now everyone looked at me in the same way, they were all worried and wanted to know what was bothering me...

Y/N: ''... Fine... Take a seat everyone, this could take a bit...''

They all followed my advise and made themselves comfortable on one of the two couches in the room, Ray brought us some drinks that she had prepared in advance for when i returned.

Y/N: ''Tell me girls.... what do you all know of the great war?''

Outside of Asia and Viser, who were both rather clueless about devil history, everyone else immediately became focused. The great war was a very monumental event in the history of the supernatural world, and anything related to it could potentially be very serious...

Y/N: ''I am not going to go over the details, that would take too long anyway, what i want to focus on is a certain event. Tiamat?''

Tiamat: ''Yeah?''

Y/N: ''Do you know of the kamino ward incident?''

The dragon closed her eyes and thought for a moment, a second later the memory she was looking for came up and she immediately answered.

Tiamat: ''Yeah, supposedly a devil reinforcement cargo was ambushed by fallen angels, in the ensuing chaos many human lives were lost as collateral damage. Records and memories were altered accordingly to ensure the continued secrecy of the supernatural world, the official story is that a great earthquake struck and no one had any time to prepare...''

There was a moment of silence, most were aware that there was a lot of carnage in the war, though that did not stop them from feeling a bit sad upon hearing of such devastating tragedy...

Y/N: ''That's the official story, and even the unofficial one is still not true. No... This was no mere incident, this was a planed attack... a planned attack on a society of humans with superhuman powers''

A bit of confusion passed through everyone's faces, on one hand this would not be the time that that records would be altered to suit the needs of the supernatural, it was a common occurrence so it was not that far fetched. What gave everyone pause was the question of what could be hiding underneath the given truth?....

Y/N: ''Before i go on, we all are aware what sacred gears are right?''

Everyone nodded their heads, Asia was told the gist of her ability by Ray so this time she was not as lost.

Y/N: ''Good... Than... What if i told you that big G did not first create sacred gears? What if i told you that sacred gears had a progenitor... a progenitor named 'Quirks'...''

... Another moment of silence graced the room, upon hearing my words there were very mixed on their reactions. On one hand they trusted my words so they did not believe i was making things up, on the other hand they were unsure what to think about this...

Y/N: ''Lets break things down class... Quirks were big G's first attempt at modifying humans, wheatear he did it out of pity or some other reason i dont know. When he created quirks big G made them biological in nature, he modified the DNA of a select few humans and allowed them to develop on their own without any intervention on his part''

Mittelt: ''Really? How come we never heard of this?''

Y/N: ''I will get to that in a moment''

The blond little fallen sat back in her seat and continued to listen to my story.

Y/N: ''Where was i? Oh right. You see, while quirks started out weak, they eventually started to evolve. Each generation was growing stronger both in the raw strength and complexity of the quirk, eventually they became powerful enough to be able to stand up to most of the things found in the supernatural world...''

With each word uttered they all grew more and more curious, the concept of 'quirks' was a strange yet fascinating one to them.

Y/N: ''... The three factions grew worried at the evolutionary potential of quirks, eventually they launched a full on attack bend on eliminating all quirk possessors. A classic tale of a killing something because it's got the potential to oppose you...''

Y/N: ''Most of the one who took part in were high class devils or fallen, all being there mostly because they could not get their hands on any of those shiny quirk wielding individuals, pettiness at its finest... Still, if this was all then they should have never been able to kill them all, no... someone was pulling their strings, someone who wanted to see every quirk wielder wiped out more than anyone else...''

Raynare: ''Who was it?...''

Y/N: ''Who was it?.... Well.... It was Sirzechs Lucifer....''

.............................

Everyone: ''WHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!???''

Everyone was stupefied upon hearing this, and i don't blame them... If you were to tell me that the most kind and respected leader in the world was a genocidal lunatic, i too would have called me crazy...

Asia: ''B-B-But he did not seem bad at all... Y/N.... are you sure it was him?''

Y/N: ''Trust me Asia, I wish I was wrong.... but that is the truth. This man was responsible for murdering almost all humans who possessed a quirk...... well almost all... The Truth is that one such individual survived.... Me''

..... Today has been weird for all of them, first they had one of the most important people in the world visit their little house announced, than they had learned of a great tragedy that happened in the past... and now they were all told that the one sitting in front of them was a survivor of said tragedy....

I can only take guesses at the myriad of emotions these girls must be feeling...

Y/N: ''... I lived peacefully... The great massacre took place way before my time, my parents just happened to be descendants of those that survived. We thought that everything was fine, that we could live normally and forget the dangers of the world... We thought wrong...''

.... Nobody knew what to say, I mean... what could anyone say in this situation?...

Y/N: ''I later learned that the reason Sirzechs did this... was because he fell in love. He fell in an obsessive type love, said woman rejected all his advances which only further fulled his madness. When she died Sirzechs fell to despair... he vowed to end all those that shared the blood of the one who killed her, apparently... to him that meant exterminating an entire race...''

.... They were all looking a bit dumb found, out of the many reasons out there the one Sirzechs picked was.... unrequited love?....

Tiamat: ''But wait, why did that woman reject him in the first place? I highly doubt that any mortal woman would not bend to the devil king's charms...''

Y/N: ''Well... let's just say that the woman in question was special......''

Tiamat: ''Did you know her?''

Y/N: ''No, not personally. But one of my mentors knew her very well, that's why I know as much as I do currently...''

Y/N: ''Anyway.... Ever since Zechs lost that woman when she was killed before the purge, he became more and more unhinged. After meeting him today I can say for certain that he still is, every moment when he spoke of Rias, he had this obsessive glint in his eyes that you would see only in someone who had become insanely possessive of something, my guess? He probably needed something to attach himself after his true love's passing and he turned to his baby sister''

The girls did not argue about that, Zechs was very well known for being a sis con, with him praising and showering his sister with attention and love that goes a little further than simple sibling love. Though most people just took it as endearing since they did not know of the man's unhinged nature.

Y/N: ''... The man has fallen so low that its almost sad... I pity the fool and all those he led astray with his delusion...''

The girls were looking deep in thought, most of them were trying to solve some sort of emotional puzzle regarding the situation they have been presented, when someone you live with declares that he hates the devil king with a passion you too would be a bit concerned of what will happen in the future...

Raynare: ''That's all well and good but... what do you plan on doing?''

Y/N: ''...............''

The room adopted the silence it has been witnessing the past few minutes once again with everyone paying attention to me, waiting for my answer.

Y/N: '' *sigh* What I plan on doing huh?........  I though for a long time on what to do and every time I always returned to the state the world is currently in.... A delusional fool in control... Three factions sitting on a fragile peace.... An innumerable amount of selfish beings who only wish to benefit from the chaos around them.... And the various other problems that keep popping up...''

Y/N: ''No matter how many times i try and think about it i cant see the answer getting any closer... Though one thing is for certain, no matter how bad things get i wont just stand around and do nothing. Even if i cant do anything now, i will simply push forward until i find the answer...''

Maybe i was just being delusional myself, the answer couldn't just fall in my lap after all, yet i still had to keep hoping both for my and everyone else's sake...

Asia: ''.... We are here you know?...''

Y/N: ''Huh?...''

Looking up i locked eyes with Asia, the gentle emerald eyes looking at me made me feel almost at peace, i am not sure how to describe this feeling...

Asia: '' I do not know much but.... I am sure if we all do our best then we will surly find a way!''

A smile spread across her face, a contagious smile that made everyone else present give their own encouraging thoughts, one by one they all rose forth standing ready. For the first time today i was the one left completely surprised, but seeing their faces ready to brave the future together with me left me with another strange but pleasant feeling...

Y/N: ''Yeah.... You are right. I don't know what the future has in store fore us... but i am happy that we will see it together with our own eyes''

With my new companions now in tow.... things will surely become very interesting...

{Timeskip}

After our heart to heart me and the girls spend some time together as everyone got to know Tia, and let me tell you... it was hilarious. 

When Mit, kala and Viser realized she was a dragon king they started shaking like crazy, it did not help their case when Tia showed them a toothy grin to scare them even more, Ray on the other hand had a sort of staring contest with Tia as they both stared intensely and silently at one another.... right before shaking hands and having a mental agreement on something...

(I will probably never know how she does that..) 

As for Asia, well.... let's just say that Tia found an adorable cuddle partner.

With night time coming closer we all got back to our rooms. As I was about to head to sleep, I suddenly felt a magic pulse in the air.

When I opened my eyes to see what was going on, I saw a red teleportation circle in the middle of my room,  one that I correctly recognized to belonged to Rias and her family.

Out of the portal appeared Rias... Completely naked...

The red heiress was as buck naked as the day she was born allowing me to see her figure in all its glory, from beautiful curves to her perky breasts as they hanged on display like precious marbles. 

In my mind i was questioning why would a naked girl appear in my room, not that I am against these kinds of visits mind you, but before I could ask anything Rias ran up to my bed and pushed me down as she straddled my waist.

Rias: ''Y/N, please make love to me!''

.... What?.... Usually I have to take a girl out before I move on to the sexy times, what has brought up this sudden request?....

Y/N: ''Umm.... not to be a rude or anything, but.... why are here and why are you naked Rias?''

Rias: ''I know its sudden.... but I desperately need you right now. It might be a bit much to ask this of you but I want you to take my virginity''

Y/N: ''..... Okay, how about we calm down first? I don't think this situation is the appropriate one to make such a step''

Rias: ''Why?.... Do you not find me attractive?...''

The words that came out of her mouth were laced with seductive need, her lower area pushed against my pelvis with slow and sensual movements, if her aim was to arouse me then it was defiantly working...

As much as i would have liked to let this play out... i couldn't do such a thing....

Not that i don't want to, Rias is very beautiful, being able to partake in the pleasure such exotic beauty could bring was not something i would be against. 

In another time I might have bend her over and took her like an animal right here and now but the glint in her eyes, the glint of.... desperation, is not what I want to see if I am to do this....

Y/N: ''Listen Rias, you are beautiful and that's the truth. I don't know what has got you so worked up but if we are to do this, I want it to be out of love, not out of desperation''

I lightly pushed the girl off of me as we both sat next to each other, Rias looked slightly sad that i rejected her advance but she also seemed to blush from my compliments.

I was about to offer her some clothes but once again I felt a magic pulse appear in my room, once again the trademark circle of the gremory house appeared in my room an out of its light emerged Grayfia, looking as stoic as she looked when i first met her...

Grayfia: ''Lady Rias, please explain to me why are you here naked in this... humans' bed''

....Okay, she is starting to get on my nerves....

Rias: ''Is that a problem? I can choose for myself who I spend my night with!''

Grayfia: ''I understand your concerns lady Rias but please think about the household, how would this look on your parents if their daughter was to copulate with a human of all things?''

Rias: ''My parents don't understand they-''

The girl wanted to retort but something appeared next to her ear, a simple communication spell appeared next to her ear and a voice began talking to her from the other end, whatever the voice had said made Rias look down dejected.

Rias: ''I see.... I am sorry Y/N but I have to go, please forgive me for the sudden appearance''

Tonight has been weird... Just as quickly as Rias had come, she also disappeared leaving me alone with Grayfia. At this point i was too mentally exhausted to deal with anything anymore, though since Grayfia had yet to leave i could figure out that things were not over yet...

Y/N: ''So.... are you going or what?''

The maid had stayed behind, her monotone and stoic expression still plastered on her face.

Grayfia: ''While getting lady Rias was my main priority, I have some personal matters to discuss with you''

Y/N: ''.... Fine... But talk quickly, I ain't got all night''

Grayfia: ''Simply put... I want you reconsider helping lady Rias, my king has a tendency to become over eager when it comes to his sister, helping her would truly benefit all of us''

This shit again?...

Y/N: ''I think I said this earlier but I have more too lose than gain when it comes to this''

Grayfia: ''...I see, perhaps you require a little more.... motivation?''

Something changed the moment she finished her sentance, her body moved closer to my bed in a stride that emphasized her hips, her eyes dropped the stoically cold look and adopted a more lusty glint...

Once she was standing right in front of me she bend slightly down to touch my chest with her finger, her uniform while plenty modest provided a perfect view of her ample breasts. As she traced her finger along my chest her mature appeal kept presenting itself in more and more ways, if i was any younger or dumber i might have started salivating like an idiot, fortunately i am not some hormonal fifteen year old.

Grayfia: ''Lady Rias is dear to all of us, I would be very... grateful if you could help her~''

The soft tone of her voice send a nice shiver up my spine, i have to give her props, it takes a lot of skill to play the lusty maid role so well.... Unfortunately for her, i am not Issei...

Y/N: ''....Okay, cut the shit all ready''

Grayfia: ''...? What are you referring too?''

Y/N: ''This whole act of yours, one moment you keep being annoyed by my very presence and now you want to 'motivate' me? Its hard not barf from how obvious this is...''

For a moment her eyes lingered on me until she sighed and gave up, without a second delay she went back to her blank emotionless expression.

Grayfia: ''I see... but what I said still stands. Lady Rias is very important to both myself and my king and I would do anything to see her happy, while it pains me to do this you are the only one available that can help her so I ask that you think really carefully about it''

Y/N: ''I think I made my stance on this matter clear, I am not one to compromise my morality for the sob stories of whatever person i happened to meet''

Grayfia: ''Even if that would mean I have to kill you?... Remember Sirzechs loves his sister above all else and would never allow this marriage to go without a literal fight, thanks to the tensions between houses this could spark a new civil war and you would have been the one to cause it for not listening''

Y/N: ''... Don't you think that's a little too aggressive? You are trying to ask for my help not earn my dislike, right?''

Greyfia: ''I know what I said and I am serious, if a civil war would break out than I won't hesitate to come and end you for causing it''

.... So that's how she is going to play huh? Well.... two can play that game too... 

With a click of my fingers a magic circle appeared on the floor, out of it came Tia who looked my way for a moment as I motion her with my head to our guest. Upon realizing who just stepped inside the room Grayfia's eyes widened in shock.

Greyfia: ''T-T-Tiamat?! What are you doing here?!''

Y/N: ''She is my familiar you dim wit''

Grayfia looked Between me and the newly arrived Tia trying to spot some hint of a lie, unfortunately... when she could not find any hint of it the reality of the situation hit her like a ton of bricks...

Y/N: ''Now listen and listen carefully, I don't care if you are the queen of the devil king or not, but if you come in my house and start throwing around threats than you best be ready to back them up''

Tia's glare towards the maid made my point more solid as Grayfia stood petrified not knowing what to do.

Y/N: ''However... I can understand why you did this, I too would be willing to do anything for someone I care for, though that won't make my opinion of you any better.... Anything else you want to say''

The maid looked at me uncertain as Tia remained unmoved from her spot but still holding her 'you better listen or else' gaze at the poor maid, she sighed before straightening herself.

Grayfia: ''Will nothing change your mind?...''

Despite all the threats and lies she looks genuinely desperate for help, i guess i underestimated how much she cared for Rias, at this point she looks just about ready to try anything...

....Hmm.... this could work.

Y/N: ''There is..... One thing that could''

The maid's attention was immediately hooked, a light of hope shining within her eyes as she was willing to grab any chance presented to her.

Y/N: ''While your attempts at seduction were pathetic i cant say they did not get me going,  if you are willing to follow through with what you came here for... I would consider letting you persuade me...''

The maid took a step back on reflex, the hidden double meaning of my words being understood relatively quickly by her...

Grayfia: ''B-But... I can't do that....''

Y/N: ''Not my problem, it did not stop you from coming to a strangers house to 'motivate' him, as far as i am concerned you all ready passed the point of no return dear''

Grayfia: ''T-That's........''

It was hard to rebuke or outright reject my claims when a dragon king was breathing down her neck, it also does not help that I was right about her remaining here of her own volition.

At this point she could not just up and leave, it would make everything she just did an utter waste of time, since there were no other option she had no choice but stay and try her best.

After a minute of thinking the maid sighed and looked at me, not fully prepared for whatever i had in store for her but also not unwilling...

Grayfia: ''..... Fine..... what do you want me to do?''

Y/N: ''Hmmm.... For starters, sit down next to me dear''

As a maid following orders seem to be one of her strong points, without any hesitation she did as she was told and sat down next to. I placed my hand around her waist and brought her closer to me, when she felt my touch she tensed up from the sudden invasion of privacy but allowed me to continue nonetheless. 

My other hand proceeded to feel the soft skin of her supple thighs, being able to feel up this mature and beautiful woman was defiantly a great sensation, the fact that she did not try to push me away made it even better.

Taking this a little further, i used my free hand and grabbed gentle hold of her massive mammaries, at that moment a rush of pleasure coursed through me as my hand sunk within the supple flesh of her soft breasts. 

Marvelous... springy yet soft but not too much, just enough for me to completely become immersed in the feel of her body. I could totally get addicted to this feeling...

Grayfia: ''H... H-Have you had enough yet?...''

The maid was an embarrassed and ashamed mess from letting another man touch her like that, she tried to look as impassive as possible but every now and then as my hand started to play with her fabric covered nipple, a moan escaped her lips. While I would love nothing more than to keep doing this, I could see she was getting more and more agitated. 

Y/N: ''.... I suppose that's enough''

The moment my hands let go she immediately got up and put some distance between us, though not as much as the distance she had when she first came here...

Y/N: ''I will forgive you for the threats but remember... I don't take kindly to annoyance''

Grayfia: ''..... Understood.....''

Before she could vanish into her teleportation magic, I stoped her for a moment.

Y/N: ''Oh and before I forget.....''

She did not have enough time to register what had happen, as i got up and closed the distance between us her mind could only process the feeling of her lips being kissed...

The suddenness of my attack had left her unable to fight back, with no way to resist something she did not expect i was allowed to completely dominate her mouth.

First i started slow, just enjoying the feeling of her sweet lips. Then i pushed my tongue inside her mouth, she tried to wrestle it out with hers but she failed and all she did was make our make out session that much sweeter. 

After a minute we separated, a strand of saliva being the only thing left between us.

Y/N: ''A gift for the road my dear....''

The maid turned away and disappeared inside her magic circle, was she perhaps embarrassed? Maybe... right now i am finally left in peace...

Y/N: ''Well... that was nice, thanks for the help Tia''

Tiamat: ''It was nothing, though I do wonder what do you plan on doing with that woman''

Y/N: ''What do you mean?''

Tiamat: ''Oh please, don't act innocent right after groping and kissing a married woman, I hardly believe that you started molesting that maid out of lust especially since you have that fallen Ray to satisfy you. So that begs the question: what is your plan for that woman?...''

Y/N: ''.... I suppose I should have expected that those dragon instincts of yours would come in sooner or later, as for what to do with Grayfia, well... I guess the term 'Netori' is appropriate''

Tiamat: ''Ho? Does master have a thing for maids~''

Y/N: ''I would be lying if I said no but it's a little more complicated than mere lust''

Tiamat: ''And what would be the reason then?''

Y/N: ''Three reasons actually. She could become a very useful ally if we get her on our side both thanks to her power and position, but beyond any other reason..... I just want to help her''

Tiamat: ''... Huh? Help her how?''

Y/N: ''... if you were as close to her as I was a moment ago you could tell one thing about her... she is depressed...''

I have a good eye when it comes to discerning other people's feelings, though in this case it does not take a genius to figure out that the maid was not very stable...

Y/N: ''She is depressed Tia.... I don't know the full extent of their relationship, but judging by how he treated her today i can't say is any good. Every time he spoke with her he addressed her like a servant, not like his wife, there was no shred of care or consideration in his voice for her....''

Am i being too exaggerate? Maybe... But the truth is that he did not look at her once ever since he arrived here, every time he spoke to her he did so without even looking at her, if he truly cared for her than he would not have disregarded her presence like that....

Y/N: ''So... while I think having a great pawn is nice, having a great lover is even better''

Tiamat: ''Huh... I was not expecting you to be so nice about it but I guess that is what draws others to you, but how are you sure you can get her to work for us? There is no guarantee that she may even return''

Y/N: ''True, but i have a feeling she will return....''

Tiamat: ''Hmm.... i suppose that's alright''

Y/N: ''Mhm, anyway... its late, I am going to sleep''

Tiamat: ''Wait, before I go can I ask you something?''

Y/N: ''Hmm? Sure, go ahead''

Tiamat: ''What was the name of that woman? The woman who rejected Sirzechs. I still can't for the life of me figure out how any mortal woman would give the devil king such an obsession''

Y/N: ''Her name huh? I suppose is fine, her name was... Nana Shimura''

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.2K 29
With the impossible size of the universe, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that there is life beyond just humans out there. Countless things h...
80.1K 539 13
in a world where 99 present of humanity has a Quirk, Sacred Gear, Chakra or Semblance while 1 present is the laughing stalk and an outcast to everybo...
149K 2.2K 41
Games. A thing people use to learn more about the other person, have fun, or both. Games have the potential and versatility to be whatever you make t...
3.9K 76 8
In this world, every power system in fantasy were exist. Quirks, Resemblance, Sacred Gears, Chakra, Spiritual Pressure, Nen, Magic, Breathing Forms...