Maybe Someday [Milo Manheim]

By AuthorError

It's terrible go check out my other books ... More

She's Home
Our Story
Friends
Make a Wish Milo
She's Off Limits
Man Up
No Control
18
Inappropriate
Shower Sex?
Day After
He Won
You Feel Like Home
Trust Me
Stop Trying So Hard
Family Never Gets Left Behind
Broken
Runaway
Moving On
In Pieces
Pick Up The Pieces
Next Steps
Best Friends
Green Hair, Don't Care
Graduation
Cabo
HoneyMoon
Matter of Time
Home is where the Heart is...
ZomBaes
Love Me Like You Do
If Love Was a Choice, I'd Always Choose You
Two Pieces of the same Puzzle
Fell Apart to Come Together
The Darker Side
Love Me
Making Moves
Too Much Pressure
Still Us?
Mistakes Were Made
Please Don't Stop
Family
Secrets
Circles
Daddy
Birthday Boy
Gone
Book 2

Like the First Time

1.6K 28 7
By AuthorError

Milo made sure I was steady on my feet before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist. He held a finger up, telling me to be quiet before he turned off all the lights.

"Hey hey shhhh, Audie's sleeping and I was in the shower. Okay thank you love you goodnight." He was quick to usher her away. I had a towel wrapped around me once he made his way back into the bathroom.
He looked like he was at a loss for words surprisingly enough. He sighed, running his hands through his dark green hair. I really did like that hair...

"You should get dressed and then we can talk.." I offered, he nodded making his way over to the closet to grab his clothes. We got dressed in silence before we both plopped into bed, turning the lights off as we did.

"Were we really about to ..."
"Yup ... maybe that was a sign we shouldn't." Milo flipped on his side, I could feel him glaring at me.
"Definitely not what that meant. You know how Mom is.."

"We said we would be friends.."
"Well your not doing a great job at hiding the fact that you clearly want more."

"Milo I don't want more.. I .. fuck it. I had like a sex dream about you... and since then it's kind of been the only thing I can think about.."
"You.. you what?" I wanted to wipe the smug look off his face, I hit him in the chest instead.
"What happened? Was I good?"
"Milo!" He always enjoyed this way too much. He continued to laugh as he got up and straddled my waist. "Tell me! I want to know."

He intertwined our hands and held mine down against the mattress as I tried to push him off me.
"Milo." It came out as a warning, while he settled himself in between my thighs. I was only wearing my underwear and one of his long t shirts. His boxers didn't exactly provide any more of a barrier.

"Audie what are you so afraid of?" I peered down at my best friend, we could be so good together.

"I don't want to lose the last good thing I have." The pad of my thumb wiped a few tears away before they could spill down her face. I lowered myself down against her, brushing my nose against hers.

"Baby who said you were ever going to lose me..." Auden took her bottom lip between her teeth, I pulled it out.

"I told you.. you can't be doing that Audie.."
"Then do something about it.."

"W-what?"

"Or maybe your just all talk and no action?" She was taunting me.. she wanted me to make a move?
My hands let go of hers, moving to cup her face carefully. The kiss was slow.. feather like almost like I was afraid to hurt her somehow. She spread her legs, wrapping them around my torso. My hips were flush against hers, she lifted hers up rubbing against me to create friction.

"Hey hey patience... I want.. I want to do this right." Auden looked frustrated but she nodded. " I feel like I should've lit candles and kept the rose petals on the bed.."
"Not everything has to be perfect Mi." Her fingers caressed my face as we connected our lips again.

"Just let me know if something's wrong and we'll stop okay?" Auden nodded but I don't think stopping was on her mind. Her lips met mine again hungrily, her hands fisted my t shirt as she pushed it up.

As she pulled my shirt over my head, I felt my stomach flip. I started overthinking.. I was about to have sex with Auden... Auden.

"What if I'm not good or you don't like—-"
"Milo.. you know me and you said you love me.. all you have to do is show me." I could tell she was getting impatient... this was probably new for her too.

I ran my lips slowly down her jaw and neck peppering it with kisses, letting my hands glide across her soft skin. My hands massaged her thighs and her ass while I let my weight rest on her. I knew she wouldn't mind the way it felt being pushed into the mattress.

Auden's hands went back to my hair, I could feel her toes try and push my boxers down.... it was such a turn on how badly she wanted me. My hips rolled forward, Auden grunted as my erection repeatedly rubbed against the thin material of her panties.

I leaned back to push her shirt up and over her head, my lips explored every inch of her collarbone and chest while she wiggled underneath me. She was losing it.

"Patience gets rewarded.." I nibbled her ear as she surrendered to my touch after slipping my hand in her panties. I continued to tease her, but it was working.
"Fuck your so wet baby."
"Milo please... I want you." She was panting from all the stimulation.
"You what?" It surprised me to hear her say it, but I wanted to hear it again.
"I want you.. now." She murmured in my ear, her toes had managed to get my boxers down and she used this time to take me in her hand.
"Fuck Audie.. yes.."
"Mi.. condoms?" I hadn't realized that I was already swiping my tip between her legs.

Fuck.. did we even have condoms? I stumbled over to my suitcase.. I know I must've had some in case..

Ah, I found three foil packets in one of the pockets of my suitcase.. thank god. I rolled it down my length before getting back in the position we had previously been in.
"Your sure?" Auden nodded impatiently, I intertwined one of my hands with hers again. I held it above her head, using my other to guide me between her. Slowly I slipped into her, bringing my now free hand up to hold her other hand down against the mattress next to her head.
A groan erupted from the back of my throat, it sounded more like a growl as I let myself sink into her. She whimpered underneath me as my hips finally grinded down into her. I knew I was on the bigger side but seeing Auden trying to adjust to my size probably could've made me cum...
But I really needed to try and last as long as possible that would be so embarrassing if I couldn't..

An instinct took over as I rolled my hips forward, the  rhythm was sloppy at first as we tried to find our beat. In no time though our hips were meeting each others with a slap, she matched each of my thrusts.

"Fuck Audie.. fuck.." It was a fight to stay in control and not give into the overwhelming sensation. I slowed down the pace, settling for slow, deep strokes until I could handle it again.
Auden's moans and whimpers were the only thing I could hear.. And they were driving me crazy. I just wanted to relentlessly pound into her but I knew I would cum way too fast.

Her legs wrapped around me, squeezing hard. She was getting close.. Suddenly though I remembered something.

"Is that weird? That I'm into that? I just love it when they can get me so close to the edge and then just take it all away.."
"Oh definitely not weird, it's hot.. plus it makes the sex that much better. Milo you better be taking notes!"
"Demi!" Auden exclaimed trying to stop her from teasing me.

Well ... I took notes

"Baby are you about to come?" Auden nodded, the way she was biting down on her lip to muffle the moan made me want to let her cum.. But I pulled out, kissing her instead. Her hands pulled against my hold on them as she whimpered at the lost of contact.

"Milo... that's not ...f-fair." She was panting, her hips tried to met mine.. looking for some type of contact.

"Your not allowed to yet."

"Why not?"
"Because I wanna hear you scream.." Her eyes widened and I swore they got darker. She tried touching me but all her hands did was flex under my hold.
"Milo let me touch you.. please." I released her hands, wrapping my arms around her waist and supporting her neck I rocked my hips forward hard. She moaned from the sudden force and her hands cupped my face bringing my lips to hers.

It turned into a mess of ragged breathing, holding on to each other for dear life as we climbed over that mountain..

She didn't scream.. it was more of a cry. I groaned as a string of curse words fell from my lips while I rode my orgasm out.

I rolled off of her, collapsing back onto the bed.
"Oh shit we really just did that.." Auden giggled at my reaction as she nuzzled her head into my chest.
"Audie baby I'm so sweaty.." I didn't want Auden to get grossed out as she tried to cuddle me. I kind of had a sweating problem. "Mi we just had sex.. were both already covered in each other's sweat don't worry about it."

"God I love you." Auden didn't say it back but she smiled before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Also I have no clue what your ex was talking about.. that was amazing and I definitely wasn't faking it."

..................................................................................

So ... it finally happened.
Let me know what you guys think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

829K 57.8K 58
❝THANK YOU. SINCE THE BEGINNING YOU EMBRACED ME. YOU TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING, THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY. YOU TOOK AWAY TOO MANY LOVED ONES BUT YOU ALS...
1M 60.2K 46
Micah hates the rich. Working at an upper class restaurant in Mayfair proves all the reasons why. Entitled, rude and ignorant customers with more mo...
284K 8.2K 45
Riley Mathew's is a 17 year old girl. She lives in a rich town with her mother and stepfather. She's struggling to keep her past locked up, it's gett...
21.5K 878 6
Blackpink x Fem Reader Oneshots i'll do oneshots for all the members here, so u can DM me requests or comment them in this book. there will be some...