Fatal Obsession (BxB)

By BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... More

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds

6K 241 151
By BxBsAreMyThing

⚠️🚨PLEASE READ🚨⚠️

Please be safe!! THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY!!!

THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS CUTTING AND ENCOURAGEMENT OF THE IDEA!

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY AND YOU DO NOT AND SHOULD NOT EVER HURT YOURSELF!

I'M BEGGING YOU ALL!!! DO NOT HURT YOURSELVES PLEASE~!!!

••••••••

"Don't talk to him anymore. Don't sit with him, don't look at him, don't even think about him... He's trying to take you from me and I'm not going to let him. Not even if you want to be with him, Cameron. I'm yours and you're mine—forever. We are best friends forever. Not you, me, and Giorgi. He's an irrelevant detail—an obstacle in our story, baby! He wants to take you but you're my rightfully owned property... Yes?"

I nodded and buried my face into Cooper's neck. "I'm yours and you are mine....forever," I mumbled. "I won't let anyone divide us. Never."

Later That Day...

After Cooper and I had finished talking and arguing about communication with Giorgi, we watched a movie in his bedroom; him in just a pair of adidas sweatpants, and me in one of his oversized long sleeve shirts and an oversized pair of gray sweats that he'd let me borrow after making me take a shower to wash off all of Giorgi's 'toxic energy'.

I was laying on my stomach at the foot of Cooper's bed, propped up on my elbows while watching a movie, and he was sitting at the head of his bed with his feet resting on my behind.

"Cameron," he suddenly growled. My heart froze for a moment; I thought we were done arguing! I thought we were happy again! I turned around with a sad frown heavily set on my face, and whined as he slowly took his feet off of me and leaned closer to my face. "Who are you?" he asked, glaring into my soul.

"I'm...Cooper's property," I mumbled as he stared at my lips, making a swarm of butterflies crowd my stomach. "Good... Who am I," he then questioned. I smiled and bit my lip at the question; for some reason it made my heart throb whenever he asked me it. "You're mine," I answered, receiving a deep, proud grin from Cooper. "Good boy," he whispered, crawling over my back.

"Cooper~," I groaned. "You're too heavy to sit on me. Get off~." Cooper laughed and ran his hands up my shirt, stroking my back. "You know, Cameron..." he muttered. "You're back seems like the most scar-free place on your body...it makes me wonder...."

"Makes you wonder what," I asked quietly, diligently focusing on the satisfying pressure of the soft but stern strokes he gave my back. Cooper chuckled as he slowly ran his thumbs down my spine and stopped at the lowest point of it, right above my butt crack. "Is your butt covered in scars, too? Because if it is, then I'd like to say that that is my favorite part of your body," he laughed softly. "Can I look?"

My cheeks burned red at the question and my heart beat as fast as a cheetah's sprinting legs. "W-why? I can just tell you," I mumbled. "Oh, yeah," Cooper tittered. "Then tell me. Is your butt covered in scars?"

I covered my burning, red face and shook my head. "No. I never thought about cutting my butt," I answered. "Well, think about it," Cooper said gently. "Don't you think you'd look cute with butt scars?"

I didn't know how to respond. I shrugged and shook my head. "I dunno... Do you?"

Cooper shrugged. "Do I think you would look cute or me?"

"Me," I replied, covering my hot cheeks. "I think you'd look gorgeous with scars all over you, honestly. Especially if you had some from right here," he said, tapping my jaw, slowly dragging his finger down my neck to my collarbone, "to here... You'd look like a vicious little warrior..."

Cooper pulled my hands off my face and pressed his lips against the corner of my mouth. "But I don't ever want you to cut yourself again, do you understand? Because if you do, I swear on my life, Cameron Omartian, I will make you regret it," he growled, sending goosebumps to cover my arms.

"But you think I'd look gorgeous," I whispered, confused as to what I was supposed to do. If I did cut myself, Cooper would think that I was gorgeous, but would also be mad at me. If I didn't cut myself then he would continue to not think of me as gorgeous and he might find someone else with those scars and leave me...

"Do not cut yourself anymore," he demanded. "I mean it, Cameron."

"What if I do?"

"I already told you, I'll make you regret it," he said with a fiery glare locked on me.

"How, though," I pried.

"Why are you asking? You're not going to do it, alright, because I'm telling you not to. Drop the topic," he fumed.

I bit my lip as he angrily stared at me, and I whined while I leaned my forehead against his chin. "I want to be your everything... And I'm afraid that you'll find someone else with the scars you think would make me gorgeous, and you'll leave me for them..." I whispered quiet enough that I had to strain my ears to hear myself.

"What," Cooper questioned, stroking my cheek. I smiled at him although I wasn't very happy. I was quite distraught. I needed Cooper to be drawn to me, and me only. I didn't want to risk losing his interest and having him focusing back on Erin.

I'd still had yet to get rid of her! Ugh! I just needed to dissect the information that my cameras and microphones had received from her... Then I could finally separate her from my best friend and I could live peacefully without feeling anxious that she could swoop in at any random time and take Cooper from me!

"Cameron, why are you glaring at me," he softly asked while dominantly holding onto my jaw. I hadn't even realized that he'd moved his hand.

"I'm just thinking," I told him honestly. "About," he inquired. "Erin...ds," I said awkwardly, "I've got to run errands. I need to, um...get groceries and stuff. Just thinking about running into people and getting anxious."

"Ahh, I see," Cooper chuckled. "At first I thought you were talking about Erin.... She's been really annoying lately. Keeps sending her friends to talk to me, text me,and flirt with me to see if I'll cheat on her or tell them something that I don't like about her."

"Wh—?!" I gasped. "That's amazing! Did you tell any of them that you wanted to break up with her?!"

Cooper shook his head no immediately. "They're all psychopaths. Would probably post my text back and claim that I like them or that I'm a douche bag or something," he scoffed.

Internally I clapped my hands onto my face, and growled, but in front of Cooper, I bit my lip and nodded, turning my gaze out of his window. One thing that I hated about my best friend: he cared about his image too much. He was afraid of being disrespected or disliked. He thought too much about others' opinions on him!

I thought he would maybe change his mindset and only care about what I thought of him...but no. Probably because he doesn't think I'm gorgeous without the warrior scars...

If I cut them, he could completely forget about what others thought of him because he'd be focused on me! He'd be upset with me and think that I'm gorgeous! He wouldn't leave my side!

Yes...he'd stick around to make sure I didn't cut myself anymore, and he'd want to kiss my scars and cherish me... But I'd need to be careful. My mom's ex boyfriend and my doctor said that if I cut my neck again and get too close, the previous wound cut could split and kill me within seconds. The skin was extremely thin, I was told.

It was a huge risk, but if it'd keep Cooper away from Erin, I was all for it.

"I think I'm going to go home," I said abruptly. "I'm gonna do some homework and run those errands..."

"Oh... Want me to come with? I can make sure that no strangers talk to you," my best friend offered sweetly; I rejected. "No, I have to learn to cope with people. Thank you though," I tittered as I got off of Cooper's bed.

"Well, yeah, but I can just come to calm you down if you get overwhelmed," he pried. I giggled as he followed me out of his room, and I placed my hands on his chest when I got to his door. "I'll call you if I get overwhelmed," I said softly. "Thank you for having me over. I'll be back later, okay?"

Cooper frowned at me and sighed. "Fine. See you later," he grumbled before grabbing my jaw and pressing his lips against my own, slightly parted lips. "Be safe. If you see Giorgi—"

"I won't," I giggled. "But yes, I know. Don't talk to him."

Cooper sighed one more time through his nostrils and dropped his hand to his side. "Text me when you get to the store, okay?"

I nodded and gave him a quick hug before leaving his apartment, and as soon as I stepped into mine, I dashed to my room and grabbed a small pocket knife and marker off my nightstand, then making my way to my bathroom

All right... Draw my marks, cut them, and bandage them. I just want the scars this time....

••••••••

⚠️🚨Guys please be safe!! THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY!!! DO NOT HURT YOURSELVES PLEASE~!!!⚠️🚨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1K 34
It's your last year in high school. You're trying to make the most of it and make memories. One night when walking back home from after school studie...
603 19 10
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Formerly known as: Locker Love All of his life, Sebastian So knows that he has practically blended into the background and has n...
41.1K 1K 10
Love comes in all kinds of forms; genuine, twisted, unconditional, and pure. Jedidiah Sawyer had never experienced love in any way, shape, or form. H...
840 12 10
"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫." "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫." {TW:...