One Directions Big Break

By cboy650

Lena Cooper finally made it. She's made herself famous, not become famous by being Liam Payne's baby sister... More

Prolougue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Authors note
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Authors note
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Epilouge
Third book!

Chapter twenty

1.4K 40 9
By cboy650

Lena's POV

FLASHBACK

I was busy getting ready to be Stacey when my phone rang. It was my mom. My adopted mom, that is. I hesitated. I was releasing Money today. I was already so nervous, I wasn't sure I could talk to anyone.

Oh, screw it.

"Hello?"

"Lena, we need to talk." Mom said.

"Okay. I don't have much time though." I said, nervously applying eyeliner. I'm sure most celebrity's would think it was hardly any, but I didn't like to wear a lot. This already seemed like too much.

"This will be quick." Mom said.

"Okay. Shoot." I said.

"We don't want you to claim us anymore." She said.

I paused. "What?" I asked.

"We know we technically adopted you, but we don't want you anymore. You're Miranda's daughter now." She said.

"Mom, I hate Miranda. And Jake too. They're bitches." I said.

"No. Lena, we said we didn't want you." I heard my dad say.

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. "Dad, you guys can't mean that! You raised me! You're supposed to love me!" I cried.

"And you were suppose to love us." Mom argued.

"What are you talking about?! I do love you!" I said. The tears were about to fall.

"If you loved us you wouldn't have left!" Dad yelled loudly.

I finally felt the tears stream down my cheeks and I gasped, realizing I was holding my breath.

"P-please." I sobbed.

"Goodbye, Lena." Mom said.

They hung up. "Mom!" I cried. "Dad!"

Of course there was nothing. I tried to call them back, but it said the number was blocked.

"No!" I yelled.

My door opened and Liam came in.

"Lena!" He cried when he saw me. He immediately came over and put his arms around me. "What's wrong?"

"M-my parents." I sobbed.

"What? What did they do?" He asked.

I started to tell him but stopped. The people who'd raised me didn't want me anymore. Why should Liam want me? Especially after how much we've fought. He was going to try and get rid of me soon enough. I couldn't give him an excuse.

"I don't want to talk about it." I sobbed.

"Lena, tell me." Liam said.

"I just need to be alone." I said.

He pulled away. "Ill get Harry if you want." He said. "Or Zayn."

I shook my head. "No. I just want to be alone." I said.

Liam wiped a tear away. "Okay." He said. "Call me if you need me." He said.

I nodded and he walked away. The second he did I pressed my hand to my mouth and leaned against the wall, crying like i had never cried before.

That's when I got the idea. I'd been trying to write a song for Stacey. Money had been a hit with Simon and I was about to release it. Liam had told me I needed a song for when Money was no longer huge.

I grabbed a pen and paper, because I knew I had to write this down now.

I had it all. I had everything. But one phone call. Changed everything.

Here I was, thinking everything was fine, and then I got this call. What did I miss?

I lost it all. Because I couldn't see. The writing on the wall. Right in front of me.

I was so stupid!

Now I'm here with a broken heart. That I could've stopped long ago. If I had seen it at the start. Then I would've known.

If I had paid any attention, maybe I would've seen this coming.

How to end what we call pain. How to stop your stupid games.

A knock came at my door. "Lena?" It was Harry. Just the sound of his voice relaxed me. It was like I was broken, and couldn't open up to anyone but him.

"Just a minute!" I called, looking back to my paper.

They've been gone for so long.

After all this time now was when they called me?

What did I do wrong?

Harry knocked again. "Liam said you were upset. What's the matter?"

Only he can unlock. My broken music box.

This was the beginning of something beautiful.

Born out of something awful.

END OF FLASHBACK

"damn. You've got a hell of an adopted family." Luke said.

"Had." I corrected.

"And you hate Miranda and Jake?" He asked.

"Oh don't worry. They hate me too." I said.

He frowned. "So Liam is really the only family you have?" He said.

Fuck. He was right. Liam was all I had left. And I just walked out of there like....like it was nothing!

I jumped to my feet. "I have to go back!" I cried.

Luke stood up with me. "Here. Take my number. I want to know now this goes." He said.

"Sorry, but last time I took a number from a guy after I ran from Liam I got hit by a car." I said.

"You must be the most unlucky person in the world. Come on. I'll drive you home." He said, smiling.

He lead me to his car and started driving. "Haven't you got a birthday coming up?" He asked.

"Yeah. It's in three days." I said.

"Well, happy early birthday." He said.

I smiled. "Thanks."

Luke pulled into the driveway and he handed me a piece of paper with his number on it. "Call me." He said.

I hugged him. "Thanks Luke." I said.

"No problem, Angel." He said.

I smiled again and walked inside. "Liam!" I called. "Liam!"

I went up to my room only to find my stuff in boxes. "Liam, what-" I was cut off by his voice.

"You're leaving." He said.

"Liam, I don't understand." I said. Though i did. All to well.

"I'm kicking you out." He said. "You'll be eighteen in three days. You'll be fine alone."

I gasped. "Liam, I'm sorry." I said. "I-"

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I ever tried." Liam said.

"Liam." I breathed.

"Just shut up. I've packed all your stuff. I want you out by sunrise." He said.

"Liam please!" I said, about to cry.

He shook his head and left. I found myself in the same position I'd been in six months ago.

Leaning against the wall, a hand to my mouth, and crying my eyes out.

Double update! Yay! Okay so I have to ask: does anyone know how to make trailers for fanfics? Because I want One Direction's Baby Sister to have one but idk how to make one. If one of my lovely readers can that'd be amazayn! Also, where'd my comments go! I still need to hear y'all out there!

Love you all!

-Amy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
32.9K 232 18
When Maddie's life takes an unexpected turn, she is forced to go live in London with an old friend. She finds her self falling in love with his best...
1.4M 25K 33
[COMPLETED] "I've been looking for the answer to this question for so long now, but I can't find it. I mean, you tell me Liam. Where do I belong?" I...
22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...