[finished] Am I Worth It (Nor...

By whitewolf_warrior

The art is mine Don't read it's very bad....QwQ It's a North Korea's AU.... I own the art, not the character... More

Should I Go?
The slumber party
The Nightmare
What happened?
School
bad school day
Bored
trouble
Project Problems
Problems when absent
Not a chapter just drawings
Oh No
what happened
Flashbacks
Christmas
A Pleasant Surprise
The Bad Forest
Not again...
South Korea!
W-what?!?
I'm back
Stuck
Smol
School Again?
Happiness doesn't last forever
Sad Week
Finding South Korea
sadness spreads
Pain & Suffering
traitor part 1
Hunger
Traitor part 2
Quiet pain
The plan
Blinding Pain
Plan going into Action
I got tagged
Breaking Point
Hope
The rescue
Bonus chapter
Worries
Hospital
Afraid
Meal
Back Home
Q&A
Welcome back
Recovery
Movie night
Visiting
Curious New Zealand
Drawing
Hanging out
Ame's Problems
bonus chapter 2
sleepy
Pancakes with Flashbacks
arrival
Someone New
bonus chapter 3
passing time
horrible incident
Bonus chapter 4
Deal
Announcement
Reunion
Taiwan's return
Bonus chapter 5
Different...
Carnival!
The Surprise
Epilogue
author's note
New Story is out!

Confession?

2K 75 301
By whitewolf_warrior

Japan's POV:

I held my breath as I hid behind some bushes. I think North Korea might have seen me but I heard his footsteps fading away. I let out the breath I was holding.

I came to stal- I mean to watch North after China called me on the phone about a love letter. I was worried if North accepted it because it would ruin my ship and it would shatter China's heart. Though I also feel bad for Hongkong being rejected, she is a nice country and I hope she finds someone else to love and would love her back.

After hiding in the bush for a while I got out and perk my ears up. North probably went home by now. That reminds me I have to tell China he rejected Hongkong. Her voice was sad and almost cracked when she told me about the letter.

Instead of calling her I jogged to her house. Besides telling her about the rejection I need to convince her to start confessing to North. I was finally in her front door and rang the door bell. I waited a moment before the red door opened to show China with red puffy eyes.

"Come in," she said with a forced smile. We went to the living room and sat down in her sofa. "China I have good news for you," I said as China looked at me hopefully, "he rejected her, it was Hongkong." China smiled genuinely. "Really!" She said cheerfully. I chuckled and nodded.

She beamed happily and it was good to see her so happy. "Wait, is Hongkong Ok?" China asked after thinking about what I said. I responded her, "I'm pretty sure she's going to be fine after a while but what's important now is that confession you need to make to North."

China's worried look turned into a small blushing mess. "Y-you sure it's n-not to early?" She asked shyly. "No, it's the perfect time. He's healed mentally and physically now so he's ready. Plus after what happened today we need you to confess to him before someone else does especially since he's seen as a hero now," I responded with a confident smile and my ears perking up. She nodded in understanding. "So what should we do?" China asked me. I smiled even more. My tail was swaying excitedly before I said, "Well I'm glad you asked because I have the perfect plan."

North Korea's POV:

It was the next day which was luckily Saturday. I feel guilty for rejecting Hongkong. I hope she isn't heartbroken. She'll find someone better for her hopefully.

I got up and dressed in my usual clothes. I made my bed and took the dirty clothes to the laundry. I went to the kitchen to do some breakfast. I heard South Korea's phone ring as I started taking out some plates. When I finished cooking and serving the food South and I started eating. South seemed more cheerful today. He glances at me more than usual and smiles even more when he does. It's kinda making me worry.

After we finished breakfast South went to do the dishes while I started cleaning the house. Midway in cleaning my phone rang. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi North it's me China and I wanted to know if you're free this afternoon?"

"Yeah I'm free, why?"

" I just wanted us to hang out. Like dinner then maybe have a walk."

"Sure sounds fun!"

"Ok I'll see you then at 6:30 in the restaurant *insert restaurant name*"

"Ok bye"

"Bye!"

I hanged up. Well I'm going to hang out with my greatest friend and I'm happy about it. I smiled at the thought. "Why are you smiling so much?" I heard South ask behind me. I scoffed, "well I should be asking you that." South chuckled out, "ok you got me there, but seriously why are so happy today?"

"Well China wanted us to hang out have dinner, walk, you know just fun stuff," I responded with a small smile. South's eyes seemed to light up. "Is my bro going to a date!" He squealed out. I felt my face turning a bit warm but I forced myself to not show the blush. "N-no it's just a hangout like friends," I defended myself.

South only chuckled. "Fine call it what you want but you aren't going there looking like that," South exclaimed. I looked at him confused an asked, "what's wrong with the way I looked?" South sighed, " you need to look good so it's shopping time!!!"

Before I could react South Korea grabbed my hand and took me to the car and drove to the nearest mall. I just sat there puzzled. When we finally made it to the mall South parked the car and we went inside.

We went to men's clothing isle and South started searching for some clothes. I just held all the clothes he tossed at me. I was a little overwhelmed by the growing amount of clothes. "Um, South I think this is enough," I said and my brother perked up. He smiled as he dragged me to the changing room so I can try out the clothes.

I sighed and put on the clothes. I will go out and South would judge if it was good or not. The ones he liked, I didn't like until I put on a dark blue tuxedo. It had a black tie as well. South smiled and showed me a pair of black shoes. "This should fit well with that suit," he said and I nodded.

I took off the clothes and put on my clothes. We went to buy the clothes and shoes. Then we left to get a snack before going back home.

I went to take a shower. After I finished I took the towel to dry myself out. I put on the clothes we just bought. I came out of the bathroom and South gave me a thumbs up with a smile.

(Time skip because we all want to skip this boring stuff)

It was 6:30 already and I was with China. She looked beautiful. She had a white dress with pink and red flowers printed all over it, and it had a golden bow tied around her waist.

I smiled at her and we went inside the restaurant. We sat down on our table. "You look nice today China," I complimented her. She blushed before saying, "you look good as well." I felt something inside me, happiness, nervousness, butterflies? I don't know what this feeling is, but I only smiled at China.

A waiter came and gave us the menu we order our drink, which we both asked for iced tea, and the waiter left us we can have more time to choose our meal. I was scanning through and looking what seems more appealing to me. The waiter came back with our drinks and asked us if we are ready to order. China and I both nodded. We both ordered our foods and the waiter left.

China and I chatted on random things like how China visits Taiwan and Vietnam in jail, how school is stressful, how the grades are, and other stuff. The food arrived and we started eating in a comforting silence. The atmosphere was nice for us. After we finish eating and drinking our last drop of the iced tea we paid the bill and left.

China and I were walking and talking some more. Though I noticed that China seemed a bit tensed. It could be because of her brother being in jail. We talked more under the twinkling stars. We walked to the forest. I loved the forest trees reaching the sky above with it's beautiful branches. Some fireflies were buzzing around as well and the moonlight lit the forest a bit making it look a bit mythical.

We were like that some more until we stopped at some cherry trees that were blossoming beautiful white and pink flowers. I was at awe. This whole place looked so beautiful. Cherry trees surrounding, fireflies flying with their yellow lights, the stars dancing in the sky, and the moon sending moonlight to lit up the small creek that was there in the Cherry trees.

I smiled widely at the beauty of this place. China and I sat on some rocks that were near to enjoy the scene. This place is beautiful and calming. The chirps of crickets can be heard making a melody into the night sky. This is one of the best places I've ever seen.

"North Korea?" China asked after a while of silence. I hummed in response looking at her with a small smile. She took a deep breath and said, "North we been friends for a long time, and I enjoy every moment of your company.I am so happy to be friend but I want to be more than your friend....

I want to be your lover."

I stood there in shock. China loves me more than a friend. I felt my face heat up pretty quickly. I was out of words. China looked away blushing a little but I was to busy to process the information. Since when did she liked me that way.... I suddenly got flashbacks of times China showing hints that she liked me, how was I so ignorant of these signs.

I blinked out of my trance, and I then gently grabbed China's chin and our faces slowly started closing in. We closed the gap between each other and kissed. Her lip felt so soft in mine. I had fireworks and butterflies all over my body. The kiss seemed to last a long time when it was probably seconds before we parted. China and I were both a blushing mess and we both looked at each other akwardly.

"So we are finally official?" China said with smile full of blush. I nodded and looked away blushing madly. China chuckled and hugged me. We just cuddle there in the forest with love filling the air. My heart was beating loudly and I was feeling all kinds of emotion especially happiness. China is my girlfriend now, my beautiful girlfriend.

Yes they finally are together! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Word count: 1723

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 781 18
"Ame! Do you remember me?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It's winter time, and Christmas is right around the corner. America and Russia have been growi...
30K 790 10
With the rising concern of nuclear weapons countries and organisations are trying to settle on a safe agreement. Unfortunately, not every country is...
87K 2.8K 51
Part two, суки Y/N is back, and trapped in the middle of World War Three, with her boyfriend- North Korea. It's their new Communist Bloc versus Amer...
7.9K 148 40
Sequel to the book 1945 Art made by: @YunJins_Polearm Germany with his boyfriend Poland were having a regular day at their new workspace.. suddenly o...