End Of All The Endings (Book...

By IJSwift

BOOK 2 of Revenge On My Player Ex (COMPLETED) After their enchanted wedding proposal, Sheliah and Art flew to... More

Book 2
End Game 1
End Game 2
End Game 3
End Game 4
End Game 5
End Game 6
End Game 7
End Game 8
End Game 9
End Game 10
End Game 11
End Game 12
End Game 13
End Game 14
End Game 15
End Game 16
End Game 17
End Game 18
END Game 19
End Game 20
End Game 21
End Game 22
End Game 23
End Game 24
End Game 25
End Game 26
End Game 27
End Game 28
End Game 29
End Game 30
End Game 31
End Game 32
End Game 33
End Game 34
End Game 35
End Game 36
End Game 37
End Game 38
End Game 39
End Game 40
End Game 41
End Game 42
End Game 43
End Game 45
End Game 46
End Game 47
End Game 48
End Game 49
End Game 50
End Game 51
End Game 52
End Game 53
End Game 54
End Game 55
End Game 56
End Game 57
End Game 58
Epilouge
Message

End Game 44

1.2K 33 10
By IJSwift

End Game 44

"I'll never let you go"

Art Antonio

I will keep secrets just to keep you Sheliah.

I'm on my way to Monica's house, ipapaalam ko na sa kaniya ang mga nangyayari. Kung ano man ang maging reaksyon niya, wala na akong pakialam pa. All things should go under my control.

If she can manipulate us, I'll do better.

Kailangan ko nang umisip ng mga paraan para matigil ang kasamaan ni Monica at ni Lio. I got my woman back, I will not waste this chance and fell for her traps again. Tama na yung isang beses na nagpaka-tanga ako. Tama na yung ilang beses na nakasakit ako ng tao.

I am going to burst in so much happiness. My Sheliah is back. That's all I ask.

She is my weakness, she is my strength. Her life is worth more than mine, if things go shit. I'll make sure that no one could ever lay a hand on her. I'll stay by her side, protecting her.

P-protektahan ko siya sa paraang hindi ako nagtatago sa sarili kong anino. I'll protect her with all of me, with my physical body. I'll protect her. 

Pinagsisihan kong hindi ko 'to matagal nang ginawa, what if I did fight before? Will we be in this state? Siguro hindi, siguro matagal nang natapos ang mga paghihirap namin. Siguro, masaya na kami ngayon at nagsusumpaan sa harapan ng Diyos.

But now? I'll have to make a move to make it happen. I want to say my vows, not to Monica but to Sheliah. My one and only soul mate. The love of my life. This may be cheesy but, f*ck! When you really love someone... Everything turns soft.

I walked through the door and entered Monica's office.

"Oh hey babe."

"Hey..." lumapit ito sa akin at binigyan ako ng halik sa labi.

"Napadalaw ka? What do you want?" nandito pala 'tong hayop na 'to.

"I'll discuss a few changes Lio, Monica."

"What changes?" kunot-noong tanong ni Monica.

"Regarding the movie."

Monica gave a bitter smile. "Oh yeah, akala mo wala akong alam?" may kinuha ito sa lamesa. "Itong cheque na 'to?" pinunit niya ito. "Bullshit."

Napayuko ako. "Yeah, about that..."

"What about it Antonio? That girl must pay the damage, we'll kick her out of the movi--"

"No-no Lio I will not let that happen." sabat ni Monica. "Listen, ngayong ako pa din ang may hawak ng production ng movie, all things must go under my command. And my own will. Walang--"

"Not to be rude but you can't do that."

Tinaasan ako nito ng kilay. "Pardon?"

"Monica, Sheliah has built a new production. Your staffs are now in her side. You got nothing left except for the scenes that we took, it's all yours. The production team will inform you soon that they are no longer a part of yours. Babalik na din ang mga perang itinapon mo para sa film, you got nothing now."

Biglang nagsisigaw sa galit si Monica. She grabbed the flower vase on her table and she threw it and it shattered into pieces on the ground.

"She'll pay for this!"

"Monica! Gawan mo 'to ng paraan." Lio said.

Matalim siyang tinignan nito. "Lahat naman ako ang gumagawa hindi ba?" ibinalik nito ang tingin sa akin. "What movie are they going to shoot?"

"Still End Of All The Endings." napangiwi ito.

"No! She will not take this story from me."

"She already did Monica, sad to say but... She owned it."

"What do you mean by she owned it?! That story of yours is mine, ikaw ang may gawa niyan. You're mine Art so is your work."

Maybe you think that I'm yours, but my heart is already belonged to the woman who made me believe in love.

"I'm yours." pagsisinungaling ko. "There's nothing I could do about that anymore, nasayo na ako Monica. Ano pa ba ang gusto mo? I'm locked into you, I cannot go anywhere. Pero itong istorya na 'to? Can you please let me be me for this time? Kahit ito na lang yung huling kahilingan ko bago tayo sumumpa sa harapan ng Diyos. Can you please let me own my work? I gave it to her already. No... It's her work. It's never been mine."

It's ours.

I waited for Monica's response. She's still looking at me with fierce eyes.

"Monica..."

"Okay." she smiled at me. Lumapit ito para yakapin ako. "I'll let you babe. Just don't lie. You know I hate liars.  just trying to be harsh on her pero nakakasawa na pala. Pero ngayon, all I have to worry is my wedding gown! I'll come to see it tomorrow. Babalik ako sa France para kunin yung customed gown ko."

"Goodness the price tag Monica. How much was it again?"

"2 million pesos? I'm not sure, maybe 2.5?"

Napangisi ako. Sayang naman kung hindi mo maisusuot.

Ako na mismo ang kumalas sa yakap namin. Ibinigay ko sa kaniya ang isang napaka-gaan na ngiti. "You're really that excited huh?"

"Hell yeah babe."

"So, when's your flight? Mag-ingat ka."

"Actually, ngayon na. Lio and I are just arranging things. Siya ang kasama ko lumipad patungong France. We'll be staying there for over a week. The fashion week has arrive and you know? I have to make appearance and sound to the press."

"Sounds good."

"What do you mean good?"

"Oh--I mean, I'll be busy this coming weeks. We'll be shooting for the film. Magsisimula kami sa umpisa."

Hinawakan ni Monica ang balikat ko. "Umayos ka. Though I'm far away, I'll be updated." tumingkayad ito at umagaw muli ng halik sa labi ko. "Bye babe! See you in two weeks."

"Goodbye."

I head to my house. Things are going pretty well.

Sheliah Santibañez

You are sunlight and I moon,

joined by the God's of fortune

Midnight and high noon,

sharing the sky

We have been blessed,

you and I

I just got to watched Miss Saigon, I've been isolating myself 2 days straight since that pool party happened. Puro musical na ang sumakop sa utak ko and this Miss Saigon really hits me very hard.

I'm really devastated to the love story of Kim And Chris. The song Sun and Moon translated it really well.

They met inside a tragedy, they ended up tragically too. They are like the Sun and the moon, they met and they loved each others light when they collided and that collision is called eclipse. Until that sparkle of light gave a speckle of dust of life. They had a child.

The eclipse is the reason why they got the chance to be one, in just a blink of an eye... They parted ways. They lived apart. Ang masakit pa, Kim took his child along with her para makita niya muli si Chris at magsama na silang tatlo. But sadly Kim found out that Chris is already married to another woman. And then... What upsets me the most. She killed herself because of too much heartbreak.

Art and my story is slowly coming to that. Pero I won't let it happen.

Art is the Sun while I'm his Moon, I'll let his light come shining through. When the dawn came and when his light fades, I'll show and and I'll shine back, back for him.

The world will awe when we collide, the faith is upon us and we'll be just in sight. Hinding-hindi na ako lalayo pa, kahit sabihin pa nila na tama na.

Hindi kami matutulad kay Kim at Chris. We'll never be like the tragic stories that I dwelled on. We will fight for our love this time, and we will not let go.

Pero sa ngayon, we have to be careful with our actions. We have to hide our feelings. And I can still recall what he said. I'll keep secrets just to keep you.

It's the most wonderful thing that I ever heard alongside of the word I love you and Will you marry me.

Indeed hun, indeed.

We will be alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1M 591K 39
"I'm not harmless as you think I am." - Santi Montemayor Old title: ILY, Master Magbabantay, magtatanggol at magiging sandalan niya lang dapat ang la...
6.7M 244K 52
deceret (n.) latin word for "body to body" When Philodemus Elton Treveron's parents were slayed, the only thing that brings him closer to finding the...
34.3K 1.9K 28
-UNEDITED- -FACEBOOK VERSION- Written by: @youhersolace
3.1M 13.9K 6
Eli Mignonette vanished after two years of marriage with Logan Brandon. Leaving him with a shocking secret: she was pregnant with his twins! Now, El...