The Dragon Parents

By The-Dragon-Hearted

Sequel to The Dragon Father This story takes place years after The Great Dragon King, Acnologia's, death. His... More

Guide to Characters
Prelude: The Tale
Chapter 1 - Chaos in the Morning
Chapter 2 - Dragon Heir
Chapter 3 - Dissension
Chapter 4 - Deserving Heir
Chapter 5 - Wendy's Announcement
Chapter 6 - Calm Before a Storm
Chapter 8 - Dragons Dream
Chapter 9 - Missing
Chapter 10 - Rebellious
Chapter 11 - Gone, gone, and gone
Chapter 12 - Traps and Schemes
Chapter 13 - Bait, Lure, & Catch
Chapter 14 - Master Riki
Chapter 15 - Returned
Chapter 16 - Off to the Rescue
Chapter 17 - To Persevere
Chapter 18 - The Power of Family
Chapter 19 - Arrival of the Guilds
Chapter 20 - Never Resurrect the Apocalypse
Chapter 21 - I am so Proud
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 7 - Suddenly Gone

466 20 85
By The-Dragon-Hearted

 A few months later

The dragon slayers were sitting in the private office in the back of the guild around a large table, listening to Freed who was standing, his face stern.

"Whadd'ya mean it can't wait!?" Gajeel demanded, sending a glare to Freed from across the table.

"They said it was urgent and that they required your assistance immediately," Freed explained standing as a soldier would.

"Okay, but all of us?" Erik asked, lounging in his chair with his feet on the table. "What on earth could be so bad that they'd send for all of us?"

"I don't know. The message simply said that their nest was under attack by rogue fifth-generation dragon slayers and that they needed the help from all of the dragon kings and the dragon queen," Freed explained, holding up the contact lacrima in his hand.

"Well, Wendy is staying here. She's in no condition to fight," Erik stated.

"Fifth-gens? Not again," Sting moaned, leaning back in his chair.

"It's strange. Usually, dragons would rather die than ask for help to fight humans," Rogue pondered.

Laxus took a deep breath and sighed, "Well... we should probably go check it out at least."

"Not all of us!" Erik snapped, "You go ahead, I'm staying here with Wendy."

"Yeah, she's due in a month or so," Sting agreed, "Someone's gotta stay here."

Suddenly, the lacrima in Freed's hand began to glow.

"They're trying to contact me again," Freed warned.

"Well, put em' on!" Natsu called running into the room and up to the table with a plate full of food. The other's glared at him.

"What?" Natsu asked innocently, stuffing his face, "I was hungry!"

Freed tossed the lacrima on the table where a hologram spread out. A young dragon with a large feathery mane shook her head and looked at Freed.

"Are they coming!?" she cried desperately.

"What, can she not see us?" Sting whispered to Rogue.

"It's a closed spell, Freed's doing. She can only see or hear Freed - a smart precaution," Rogue answered.

"Oh," Sting murmured.

"Yes, Laxus and Rogue are on their way," Freed answered the hologram dragon cooly.

"Wow, you got voluntold," Sting chuckled leaning over to Laxus who shoved him away.

"No! This is bigger than two of them! We need help from all of them!" the dragon cried desperately.

"Why?" Erik asked coldly. He couldn't hear the dragon's thoughts but he could sense that there was something off in her voice.

"Why?" Freed relayed to the dragon hologram.

"The egg thieves! The ones who have been terrorizing the nests, they're not just petty egg thieves! They're organized cultists! They're trying to bring Tyregenium back!!" the dragon cried, her young voice catching in her throat as she looked around nervously. 

That made every dragon slayer stiffen. Their pupils turned to slits and an instinctive growl rose in their throat.

"What do you mean they're trying to bring Tyregenium back? That's impossible, he's - " Freed began.

"DEAD!?" the dragon challenged, "When has that stopped anyone? Zeref did it!"

"Okay, hold on - " Natsu began.

"They're going to do it!" the dragon cried. "They're going to sacrifice the eggs they've gathered and they're going to resurrect Tyregenium!!"

"*Input word*," Rogue stated slowly getting to his feet.

"There's too many of them and we're too few! We can't fight them and they're all too strong!!" the dragon insisted. "We need our Kings and Queen!"

"You tell her we're on our way!" Sting told Freed.

"They're coming," Freed promised the dragon.

There was a screech on the dragon's side and the young dragon looked up fearfully before a human dragon slayer collided with her and the connection was lost.

"Input word* *Input word* *Input word* *Input word*!" Gajeel hissed as all of the dragon slayers got to their feet.

"What do we do?" Sting asked looking to Laxus.

"We gotta go," Laxus answered. "We can't let that bastard come back. Not after everything we lost to kill him the first time."

"Hold on," Erik protested, "We have no idea how much of that story is true."

"You want to risk it?" Laxus challenged.

"No! But I don't want to risk Wendy either!" Erik argued. 

"He's got a point," Gajeel agreed. "There are thousands of people who would jump at the opportunity to take Wendy out while she's weak... and thousand's more who would be too willing to snatch her newborn kid."

"We can protect Wendy," Freed said certainly. "Erza is staying in town and if anyone wants to harm Wendy... they'll have to go through her."

The dragon slayers all looked to each other. Finally, Natsu stood up and grinned.

"I ain't gonna let Tyregenium come back. Uncle sacrificed his life to end that monster and I won't let that go to waste. If these crazy *input words* want a fight... they just got the fight of their lives," Natsu was grinning but his eyes were burning with angered fire.

Reluctantly, Erik sighed, "Alright... but once we decimate these guys we're coming right back."

"So, we all agree then?" Rogue asked.

"Yeah," Laxus nodded.

"Let's go kick some dragon slayer tail," Sting grinned maniacally.

Deciding to go was one thing, leaving was another.

"But I wanna goooooooooooooooo," Emma whined, clinging to her father's leg. Gajeel was trying to make it to the door of his house but wasn't succeeding.

"Not yet Squirt," Gajeel answered trying to pry her off his leg.

"I won't get in your way!" Emma cried, "AND I'LL KICK A WHOLE LOT OF ASS!"

"Watch your f*cking language you brat!" Gajeel cried. "You want your mother to wash your mouth out with soap again?!"

"Gajeel," Levy reprimanded sternly, striding up to her husband.

"Sorry," Gajeel answered sheepishly.

"Emma, get off your father," Levy sighed looking down at her daughter who was stuck fast to Gajeel's leg.

"But I can go!" Emma cried clinging, "I'm eleven now! I can help!"

"You can not," Levy answered sternly. "Not until you are older."

"But you said that three years ago!" Emma cried.

"Come on Emma," Lance sighed from his mother's side, "How about I take you on a job instead?"

Emma seemed to think about this. "I can beat up people right?" Emma asked slowly, looking up at her brother.

"Yup," Lance nodded. "You know old man William, he works the bakery down the street."

"Yeah..." Emma nodded, narrowing her eyes.

"Someone vandalized his shop three nights ago and he's willing to pay some jewel to find them," Lance offered, totally aware of his manipulative power.

"And... I can beat them up?" Emma asked.

"Yes," Lance chuckled.

Emma bit her lip and sighed, "Fine."

She released her father's leg and got to her feet, pouting.

"Hey there Squirt," Gajeel assured her, kneeling down and putting a hand on her head. "When you're all big and grown, we'll go fight all sorts of bad guys. Until then, you gotta listen to your Mom."

"But it's not fair," Emma scowled, crossing her arms.

"I know Squirt, I know," Gajeel chuckled. He planted a kiss on her forehead and then stood up. He looked to Lance and rubbed his hair.

"Be safe, Dad," Lance smiled pushing his father's hand away. "I gotta feeling this one's gonna be full of baddies."

"Yeah, yeah, gosh you sound like your Mom," Gajeel chuckled. "You take care of Squirt and make sure she doesn't go drive your Mom crazy, okay?"

"Yeah," Lance smirked down at Emma who was still pouting.

Gajeel kissed Levy and grinned.

"I'll be back soon," he promised.

"Do I looked worried?" Levy asked.

"No," Gajeel shrugged.

The twins, who were standing by Levy's side looked up at their father with wide eyes.

"And you two midgets!" Gajeel laughed picking both of the twins up. The twins giggled and stared at their father. "You both be good. If I hear about you two randomly sprouting magic like your other siblings, I'm gonna have a heart attack."

Kuro and Kurui only smiled and giggled, their brown eyes sparkling as they looked at their father.

Gajeel sat them back down and threw a pack over his shoulders before walking out the door.

"Be safe!" Levy smirked. Pantherlily flew to her side and scoffed.

"He won't be," the cat sighed, Levy nodded knowingly.

"You know me, I can't be safe," Gajeel laughed over his shoulder as he stepped out the door.

"You better not make me come bail you out of trouble!" Pantherlily called flying to the door frame.

"Take a chill pill Lily! And watch the kids!" Gajeel called walking down the road.

"What else would I do!?" Pantherlily cried looking down the road after him.

Gajeel only raised a hand and waved as he walked away.

"You'll beat them up like 'POW' and give em' a good old 'WABAM' and then you'll activate your dragon form and ROOOOAAAR and they'll all run away crying and you'll win!!" Igneel cried happily acting out his father's future battle.

"And he'll kick those bad guy's butts!" Happy laughed flying around Igneel.

"EXACTLY!" Natsu laughed grabbing Igneel and hoisting him above his head. He began to carry Igneel around, recreating a sort of flying montage. "AND THEN! I'll swoop down and go 'Ka-pow!' and I'll go 'WABAM!' and then -"

"You'll come home and make dinner," Lucy interjected walking into the room.

Natsu, Happy, and Igneel froze. Natsu was now on the coffee table, Igneel hoisted over his head. Igneel was grabbing the chandelier on which Happy was perched.

"Right?" Lucy asked, smiling.

"...Maybe..." Natsu grinned hopefully.

"And you'll come home with no broken bones or poison in your bloodstream or inflicted with some form of ancient curse or - "Lucy began listing.

"Okay! Okay!" Natsu laughed jumping off the coffee table and placing Igneel down, much to the boy's disappointment. "And besides, those were all lucky shots."

"Like the time you almost drowned, I suppose that was just a stroke of luck for the bad guy?" Lucy asked arching an eyebrow.

"They snuck up on me," Natsu defended.

"Sure they did," Lucy smiled wrapping her arms around Natsu's neck and smiling. "You just come home with as minimal damage as possible. Can you do that?"

"I dunno," Natsu snickered, "Do I get a kiss if I do?"

"MOOOM! DAAAD! THAT'S GROSSS!" Igneel objected coming between the two.

"Aye," Happy agreed sitting on Igneel's head.

That only made Natsu and Lucy laugh. Natsu bent down and rubbed Happy's head. 

"You take care of them, alright Happy?" he asked.

"AYE SIR!" Happy nodded, taking flight and smiling. Natsu then bent down and kissed Igneel's head.

"I'll be home soon, okay?" Natsu smiled at the boy.

"Can I go with you?" Igneel asked hopefully.

"Not this time," Natsu laughed standing up and ruffling Igneel's hair. "But... how about I give you this." He gently removed his scarf and wrapped it around the golden-haired boy's neck. 

Igneel looked at the scarf with wide eyes, "Really?"

"You gotta keep it safe for me while I'm gone. That way, I'm always with you and you're always looking out for a part of me," Natsu smirked ruffling Igneel's hair again.

Igneel's brown eyes were practically gleaming with pride. "I'll take good care of it Dad! I won't get it dirty or anything! I promise!!"

"Good," Natsu laughed. Igneel put a hand on the scarf and grinned - it really was like having a part of his Father with him always.

Natsu stood up and kissed Lucy before he walked out the door. Waiting for him, on the steps of the house, was Nashi.

"Hey there, Firework, what's up?" Natsu asked sitting next to Nashi.

"You think they can really bring Tyregenium back?" Nashi asked looking up at Natsu.

Natsu laughed, "If they do, they're in for a reckoning."

"You'll stop them, right?" Nashi asked.

"Well yeah! Who do you think I am?" Natsu smirked.

"A pyromaniac," Nashi answered playfully.

"Oh, NOW you're in for it!" Natsu laughed tickling Nashi's side making her squeal and burst into laughter. After a few seconds, Natsu relented and kissed Nashi on her head. "You be careful Princess, and take care of your brother while I'm gone."

"Yeah, I'll make sure the house doesn't burn down without you present," Nashi smiled.

"That's a girl," Natsu grinned standing up and heading out down the street with his backpack full of supplies. Nashi stood up and watched him go. 

As the tradition of the Dragneel house went, you watched the person leave until you couldn't see them anymore. Lucy, Happy, and Igneel came out of the house and watched Natsu go. When he was down the road a bit, he turned and waved. They all waved back and Igneel cried a "YOU GO GET EM' DAD!!"

Then, Natsu turned into another street and disappeared down the streets of Magnolia.

"Okay, no fighting, no killing, no picking fights, no starting feuds, please don't tick off the magic council and... I don't know, is that everything?" Laxus asked looking to Mira.

"Yeah, that covers the bases," Mira nodded.

"Okay, I didn't kill that one guy," Nova defended.

"You sent him into a coma," Laxus retorted, unimpressed.

"He's fine now!" Nova cried.

"And he sorta deserved it," Kakumi murmured.

"THANK YOU!" Nova cried appreciatively to her brother.

"Okay, okay... no causing permanent harm or harm of any kind to anyone until I get back, deal?" Laxus asked.

His kids didn't respond.

Laxus sighed, "Whatever, come here." He opened his arms for a hug and Kakumi threw himself forward. Nova walked over and then hugged Laxus over her brother.

"You'll be home soon, right?" Kakumi asked, his voice cracking.

"Yeah," Laxus assured him as he hugged his kids. He then pulled away and looked to Nova, "No murder."

"No promises," Nova answered cooly.

Laxus sighed and looked to Kakumi. Kakumi gave him a small sigh and then a grin as if to say, 'I'll watch out for her.'

"Alright, then I guess it's time I head out," Laxus smiled turning to Mira. "I'll be home before you-"

"Don't even," Mira interrupted, "Cheesy lines only work in love movies." 

She then kissed him and smirked, "You just come home wrapped in bandages like you always do and I'll be waiting."

"Bold of you to assume I'll get hurt!" Laxus objected with a scoff.

"Bold of you to assume I'm assuming," Mira retorted raising an eyebrow.

"...I'll come back in one piece," Laxus promised, grabbing his bag and swinging it over his shoulder.

"You better," Mira threatened playfully.

"Love you all!" Laxus smiled at his family.

Kakumi surged forward and hugged his father again, surprising the blonde-haired man.

"I love you too Dad," Kakumi murmured.

Laxus smiled and ruffled the boy's hair, "I'll be back before you know it."

"'Kay," Kakumi sniffled pulling away and trying not to cry. The poor thirteen-year-old hated seeing his father leave.

Laxus left his family and took off down the streets of Magnolia. Kakumi waving him goodbye the whole way.

"I'll be good!" Shiro pleaded running after his father who was trying to get his shoes on.

"No," Sting answered, getting one shoe on.

"I'll stay in the back!" Shiro offered, jumping to his father's side.

"No," Sting answered, getting the other shoe on.

"I'll just watch, I promise!" Shiro vowed, jumping to Sting's other side.

"No," Sting answered, walking over to the mirror and fixing his hair.

"You won't even know I'm there!" Shiro smiled.

"No," Sting answered walking over to the kitchen and grabbing an apple.

"PLEASE!!!" Shiro pleaded.

Sting stopped walking and moaned, "No!"

"Whyyyyyyyyyy," Shiro asked, his eyes wide.

Sting held the bridge of his nose, "First, because I know you will not stay good or stay in the back. Second, because your mother would kill me. Thirdly, because your mother would kill me. And lastly; Your mother would kill me."

Shiro pouted.

"He's got a point though," Lector sighed walking up beside Shiro. "But... I don't see why I can't go with you Sting-kun?"

"Cause we need as many people here as possible, what with Wendy being a few weeks away from having her kid. You remember when Nashi was born?" Sting sighed.

"Yeah..." Lector laughed nervously thinking of the kidnapping attacks that had ended terribly wrong... for the kidnappers. For some reason, idiots figured that if they snatched a kid of the Dragon Rulers, they'd somehow walk out powerful and rich... they were, in a word, disappointed, to find otherwise. Most had learned after the first few kidnappers had been burnt to a crisp by a very angry Natsu but with all of the other dragon slayers gone, it was nervewracking to think about what could happen to Wendy's kid.

"Sting!" Yukino cried from down the hall. She walked out with a bag slung over her shoulder and was looking for something, "Have you seen the extra bandages?"

"Uh... no," Sting answered.

"Hmm, here, I packed your bag," Yukino pondered handing Sting the bag over her shoulder. Sting took the bag and almost fell over due to its weight.

"WHAT IS IN HERE!?" Sting asked.

"Bricks?" Lector offered.

"Medicine, bandages, pain killers, soap and hydrogen peroxide to get rid of the bloodstains, extra food, extra clothes, a contact lacrima, and a dagger," Yukino answered scouring the cupboards for the extra bandages.

"Oh... wait... why do I need a dagger... WHAT DO YOU MEAN FOR THE BLOODSTAINS!?" Sting cried.

"First question; because if you're without magic, that's gonna save your life. Second question; if I have to scrub your blood out of your clothes one more time, I'm going to beat you with my shoe," Yukino answered. "AHA! I found them!"

She ran over and shoved the extra bandages into the bag, "There... now you can fix-up yourself, and at least two others because heaven knows Erik and Natsu aren't going to be prepared."

"Thanks, Yu," Sting smiled swinging the bag over his back.

"You're welcome," Yukino smiled, looking her husband over. "You've eaten lunch?"

"Yep."

"You've checked the weather?"

"It's clear."

"You've meditated so your magic reserves are full?" Yukino pressed.

Sting began to sweat nervously, "OH my gosh, look at the time! They're waiting for me, I gotta go! Love you!"

Yukino facepalmed and Sting kissed her head.

"You're an idiot," Yukino sighed.

"But you love me anyway!" Sting laughed running for the door.

"DADDDD!" Shiro yelled taking his father out at the knees. The two fell to the floor.

"What?" Sting asked from the ground.

"You didn't hug me!" Shiro yelled angrily.

"Or me!" Lector cried jumping onto Sting as well.

"Oh, sorry," Sting laughed sitting up and hugging both Lector and Shiro, "Better?"

"Yeah, yeah, now let me go," Shiro demanded, wiggling away. Lector only laughed and flew away.

"Okay, love you Sunbeam," Sting smirked to his son standing up, brushing himself off and taking off.

"GOOD LUCK STING-KUN!" Lector cried.

"BYE! BRING ME BACK A SOUVENIER!" Shiro called after him.

"BE CAREFUL!" Yukino called.

"I WILL!" Sting laughed.

Kina and Erik looked at each other for a good few minutes, communicating through their superior hearing. Kinana watched the exchange, giggling whenever the other made a face, reacting to the silent conversation.

"Fine," Kina relented, finally speaking out loud.

"Thank you," Erik smirked.

"What it it?" Kinana asked.

"She's going to babysit the triplets as a side job," Erik answered leaning back in his chair.

"Lisanna's kids?" Kinana laughed.

"Yup," Erik nodded.

"That'll be fun," Kinana smiled at her daughter. Kina's face was unreadable as she stared at her father.

"Alright!" Erik sighed, listening to his daughter's thoughts, "In return, I'll bring you another bracelet."

"Thanks, Papa," Kina smiled smugly.

"You're welcome, you take care of your mother," Erik instructed Kina.

"Her mother is fully capable," Kinana scowled.

"Yes... yes she is... and Kinana, please make sure our daughter doesn't do something rash," Erik smiled to Kinana.

Kina snickered.

Kinana walked over and planted a kiss on Erik's cheek, "I'll try. But she's your daughter, so I doubt I can keep her from doing anything too stupid."

"Ouch," both Erik and Kina said at the same time.

Erik chuckled and walked out the door, "You two be careful!"

"Careful! You're the one that's going into battle!" Kina yelled after him.

"Yeah! You better be careful Snakeboy!" Kinana yelled after Erik as he walked down the forest trail.

"I will!" Erik laughed over his shoulder.

"He won't," Kina snickered, once her father was out of hearing range.

"You will be careful," Kagura demanded.

"I will," Rogue nodded.

"You will come back safe," Kagura commanded.

Rogue smiled and looked to Kagura, "I will."

Kagura sighed and put a hand on her sword, "If anything goes wrong, you will call me."

"Don't worry," Rogue smiled walking over and kissing her forehead, "I'll be fine."

"See, it is those who say that who end up not being fine," Kagura murmured.

Rogue held her face and smiled at her, "I will be fine. I swear."

He then kissed her on the lips. After a few moments, they pulled away and smiled.

"You better," Kagura threatened.

"I will!" Rogue laughed. He then walked out of the door and looked around for his son. Shido was sitting by the river to the side of their house and was trying to work on his swordsmanship. Rogue smiled when he saw the boy and walked over.

"Can I interrupt for a hug?" Rogue asked. Shido looked up and smiled.

"Sure," Shido grinned putting the sword down and walking over to hug his father.

"Keep working on that lunge I showed you," Rogue instructed rubbing Shido's hair.

"It'll perfect when you come back," Shido nodded, beaming.

"Okay," Rogue smiled standing up straight and looking down at his son, "I'll be back soon."

"I know," Shido nodded, completely confident in his hero.

"Rogue!" a familiar voice called. Rogue looked up just as Frosch flew into his arms.

"Hey Frosch," Rogue smiled.

"Are you really leaving me behind?" Frosch asked tearfully.

"No," Rogue assured the exceed, petting his head. "I'm leaving you on a special mission."

"Special mission?" the exceed asked, his ears perking up under the frog suit.

"Yes. If anything happens, you've got to fly Wendy to safety. Okay?" Rogue instructed.

"So... like a guardian angel?" Frosch wondered.

"Exactly," Rogue nodded. "And, I need you to watch over Shido."

"I can do that!" Frosch smiled, his sadness was forgotten.

Shido smiled at the exceed.

"Okay, I'll be back before you can say fireflies," Rogue promised, putting the exceed down.

"Okay!" Frosch smiled as Rogue walked away. Shido went and picked up the exceed and the two watched Rogue walk away.

After a moment, the little exceed and the boy both murmured at the same time the word; "Fireflies."

A few days later

"Okay, either I'm blind, or we got the wrong coordinates," Sting sighed looking over the empty field.

"No fight, no traces of a fight... no scents either," Rogue murmured, "This is where that dragon said the fifth-generation slayers were, right?"

"Yeah..." Natsu nodded.

The group walked into the field warily.

"Hear anything?" Laxus asked Erik.

"No," Erik answered slowly.

"I've got a bad feeling," Gajeel murmured scanning the area.

"What do we do?" Sting asked.

"I dunno," Natsu murmured, "I guess we split up and see if we can find anyth-" 

He was suddenly interrupted by a high pitched wail that sent the dragon slayers, especially Erik, contorting in pain as the sound split the peace. Strange runes suddenly erupted at their feet and climbed around them forming a cage.

"OOOOOOOH *INPUT WORD*!" Sting cried around.

"Gajeel! Break the enchantment!" Laxus ordered.

"THESE AIN'T RUNES I RECOGNIZE!" Gajeel yelled back studying the runes at his feet, "LEVY'S NEVER SHOWN ME RUNES LIKE THIS!"

"Guys!" Rogue ordered looking up nervously. They all looked up as well and froze when they saw a portal open. It glowed a brilliant blue and flickered with power.

"BREAK THE ENCHANTMENT!" Laxus ordered going to punch the wall.

"HOLD ON! THAT RUNE MEANS REFLECT WHICH MEANS - "Gajeel warned pointing to a rune.

Laxus punched the wall and was flung backward.

"That your attack will be reflected, you moron," Gajeel finished looking at the steaming Laxus.

The portal flickered and they all looked up at it in wide eyes.

"I f*cking knew this was a trap," Erik hissed still holding his ears.

"REALLY!? OF ALL THE THINGS TO SAY, YOU BLURT OUT WITH AN 'I TOLD YOU SO!'?" Sting cried.

The portal flickered again and suddenly descended on the dragon slayers, blinding them with light before vanishing completely. 

The field was left peaceful once again, with no trace of the dragon slayers.

Back in Magnolia, Wendy awoke in dragon form with a fearful roar that echoed throughout the town.

(Oh I am terrible person and I relish in cliffhangers. Muahahaha.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 2.3K 19
A Fairy Tail FanFiction~ Princess Lucy. King Natsu. Both had exceeding power. Both were after the other. When Natsu was a child, King Igneel's reign...
252K 4.1K 30
The dragon slayers of Fairy Tail are acting weird. Somethings going on... Will the girls survive? Nalu, Gale, Miraxus, RoWen.Yukino x Sting, Rogura...
491K 10.2K 20
It was the week where dragon season would affect our poor dragon slayers of fairytail, for they are influenced in the season too. In dragon season th...
1.5K 37 13
(THIS IS A DIFFERENT PLOT LINE TO THE BOOK 'The Dragon's Master' BY 666reddog! IT IS SET WITH THE SAME ORIGIN AND SAME WORLD. DEDICATION GOES TO HER...