The It Factor

By XxSwimmer_ChickxX

The It Factor is a popular TV show that features young talent in their quest to become a star. When Serenity... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 27

467 22 14
By XxSwimmer_ChickxX

Okay, we'll just say that my conversation ended on a good note. She helped me work through everything and made me see the things I couldn't see through my muddled emotions. Once I was able to calm down, I headed back to the hotel. All the boys were finally up, and playing video games in Kyle's hotel room.

Don't ask me where they got the video games, because I don't know.

Andrew answered the door, and the second I walked in all their heads popped up.

"She's here!" Tristan exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air. The game controller flew from his hands, hitting Scott on the head.

"What the hell?!" He yelled, glaring at Tristan. As funny as this was, I decided to step in.

"Hey! Guys! What's going on?!" I asked, stepping in front of the TV. They frowned at me, pausing the video game.

"Well," Kyle said, crossing his arms, "Obviously we were playing Call of Duty, but we have been inconvenienced by your body in front of the television, so now our game is momentarily post-pound." We all gave him a 'what-the-hell' face, and he just shrugged.

"Okay then..." I trailed off, not knowing quite what to say. "What're we doing today?"

"You're in charge!" Andrew pointed out, sitting back on the bed. "You tell us." Honestly, I was done with this whole in charge thing, but someone had to beat these boys back into shape.

"Fine then, we're going to play mini golf." I crossed my arms, smirking. They wouldn't like that very much!

"Are you serious?" Scott asked, cocking his head to the side. I nodded, smirking wider. All of the boys exchanged glances, evil smiles spreading across their faces.

"Yes!" I jumped a mile in the air when they all yelled. They jumped up, running and tackling me to the ground. "How'd you know we love mini golf?!" I couldn't tell if they were joking or being serious, so I just moaned from the bottom of the pile.

"She can't breathe, guys!" Kyle exclaimed, "Get off! Now!" He pushed everyone off of me, and pulled me to my feet. "Are you okay?"

"Just peachy." I muttered, blushing slightly. Was it weird that he got so protective over me? It definitely wasn't usual.

"Enough of whatever this is," Scott demanded, making weird hand motions, "We're going. Right now." Before I could respond he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the door.

"Hey!" I heard Kyle exclaimed behind me. Ugh, these boys were so exuberant. When we got to the lobby, I saw the same worker girl, but she wasn't working, she was just standing by the door, her arms crossed, and her eyes narrowed. She was looking for someone.

"Crap!" I exclaimed, jumping behind Kyle.

"What?" He asked, trying to get me to come out from behind him. I grabbed his arms, turning him around and pointing to the lady. "Wait, is that the same girl from yesterday? The one who acted like our best friend?"

"Yes," I sighed, "And she tried to get me to hang out with her earlier" The boys all laughed, and I glared at them. "How're we going to get out of here?" They were still laughing so I sighed, grabbing Kyle's arm and dragging him behind a large plant.

"Well, hello there," He smirked, bending over like I was. He placed his hands on his knees so he was at my level, peering through the leaves. The other boys quickly caught my drift, and sprung behind the black sofa.

"Ideas?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I turned my head to look at Kyle, startled when he was already looking at me. Our faces were only apart since we were hiding behind the same plant. My heart started to flutter, so I quickly looked away. Well, shit.

"How about we just talk to her?" Kyle asked, nudging my shoulder. I scoffed, sticking my nose in the air. He was crazy if he thought I was going to have a conversation with her.

"As if. She only wants to be our friend because we're on The it Factor." Before he could respond I started making crazy hand motions to the other boys to get their attention. They looked at me, so I quickly mouthed the word 'ninja.' Their faces lit up like it was Christmas. Something told me this wouldn't turn out to well.

Immediately Andrew, Scott, and Tristan started rolling around on the floor, hiding around people and furniture, slowly making their way to the door. What can I say, they take things a little bit to the extreme. But, might as well go all out, right?

Kyle laughed, "Are we really going to do that?" As an answer, I jumped out from my hiding spot and rolled to the couch. Old ladies gave me weird looks, obviously alarmed. I just gave them my best smile and continued to roll and dash towards the door. Kyle was right behind me, attempting not to laugh, but failing.

We all made it to the door, and were about to make it through when I heard that horrible shrill voice behind me.

"Oh, Serenity, over here!"

"Run!" I screamed, pushing the boys out of the door. I didn't have to tell them twice, they were sprinting like their life's depended on it. Thank the Lord the hotel had taxi's waiting outside of the hotel. We hopped into one and told him to drive straight away. Just in time too, because just as we were pulling away the physco can up and pounded on the door.

Physco, that was her official name.

"Um, where too?" The driver asked, looking a bit creeped out. It probably wasn't often that he had physcos pounding on his taxi. Well, that might not be true...You never know. Poor guy.

"The nearest mini golf place, please," Scott said with a smile. Glancing over his shoulder, the guy gave us a weird look before making a right turn. We were silent for a few minutes, but then it just got to us. It was really awkward.

"Um, do you think you could turn on the radio?" Tristan asked, getting another weird look from the driver. Well, someone was in a mood....Without a word he flicked the radio on, and the music started filling the air. I smiled.

Hey girl I'm waiting on ya,

I'm waiting on ya,

Come on and let me sneak you out.

And have a celebration,

A celebration,

The music up the windows down.

Yeah, we'll be doing what we do,

Just pretending that we're cool, and we know it too.

Yeah, we'll be doing what we do,

Just pretending that we're cool, so tonight.

We all started singing at the top of our lungs, probably annoying the heck out of our taxi driver, but we didn't care. It was Live While We're Young by One Direction, one of my personal favorites. Even if the boys weren't such huge fans, they sang along for my sake.

Let's go,

Crazy, crazy, crazy, till we see the sun

I know we only met but let's pretend it's love.

And never ever ever stop for anyone,

Tonight let's get some,

And live while we're young.

When we pulled up outside of the mini golf place, the taxi driver looked more then relieved. Once we had payed him, he more or less kicked us out before speeding away. I laughed, rolling my eyes. Obviously he didn't' like teenagers.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Andrew exclaimed, jumping up and down. "Come on guys!" He ran to the counter, practically attacking the poor girl running the desk. Wow, was this what we looked like to other people? We were scary.

"Actually, guys, I think I'm going to sit this one out." I said, leaning against the wooden fence that lined the golf property. "I'm not in the mood for mini golf." All their jaw's dropped and their eyes widened.

"How can you not be in the mood for mini golf?" Scott asked, looking shocked. I chuckled, grabbing one arm awkwardly. I couldn't exactly tell them why, that would be more then embarrassing. I just had a lot on my plate, hopefully they could see that.

"I'll just wait here for you guys," I assured them, motioning for them to go. "I'll be fine, honestly." Kyle frowned, walking up to me and draping an arm over my shoulder.

"You guys go ahead, I'll stay with Ren." He gave me a smile, also motioning for the boys to go. Reluctantly, they turned and headed inside. I sighed, this wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I had wanted to get away from Kyle. "So, what did you do today?" He asked, removing his arm and sticking both hands in his pockets.

I shrugged, "I talked to your mom..." I really couldn't go into much more detail then that. My conversation with Hope was on lock down, it was a secret, especially from him.

"Really?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He stepped in front of me, only inches away. My breath hitched. "What a coincidence, so did I."

Then, without warning, he crashed his lips to mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 6.6K 93
"Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal tersebut me...
Lucent By ads ❀

Teen Fiction

332K 7.6K 27
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology ✿ ✿ ✿ lucent: softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
189K 5.2K 96
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...