Kinky Dragon (Nalu story❤️)

By Mayastoriesss

Lucy lives a normal life with nothing out of the ordinary. No mistakes, no fake ness, and no distractions. Un... More

Unexpected
Stranded
Mines
Lust
Answers
City
King
Secret
Beautiful
Different
Tease
Sleepover
Night
Six
Roleplay
Dream
Embrace
Tour
Ball
Release
A/N ❤️
Sneaky
Meeting
Club
Party
Red
Ready
Plottwist
battle
Mountains
Finale
Will you..
𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑦 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛❦

Love?

1.6K 50 26
By Mayastoriesss

~Narrative POV~

The ball ended about six hours ago and everything has been cleaned up. It is 1:00 and currently Natsu and Lucy are still awoke and watching tv. "Luce wanna play a game" he said turning the tv off. "What type?"

She was wearing little black shorts and a pink t-shirt showing tons of cleavage. Natsu was wearing black sweats and a black long sleeve shirt. "Hide and seek" Lucy looked at him in a questioning face. "Dirty version, see you didn't let me finish" Natsu smirked.

"I didn't even say anything" Lucy sweat dropped. "I'll count to 40, okay?" "What's the rules?" "Every time I find you, you have to take off your clothes" Natsu hovered over Lucy and smirked evilly. "Na-Natsu?" She studdered.

"This time, you can fully be mines Luce" Lucy shivered when Natsu sat back on his side. "1..2..3" Lucy noticed and got up and run. 'Huff,huff,huff what does he mean by finally make you mine?"  Lucy reached the hallway and ran into one of the rooms.

Inside the room was a office, it wasn't that big, so she was guessing that it wasn't Natsu's office. She hid behind the desk breathing heavy. He checked her hair to make sure it wasn't showing, luckily it wasn't.

After that whole event went down, Natsu had to cut off half of Lucy's hair, every time she would use her magic again, her hair would grow long, her eyes would go white again, but the scales stay on her skin all the time.

She sat there breathing heavy but it was too late. "Boo" Lucy jumped up and screamed. "HAHAHA, gotcha" Natsu pointed around Lucy laughing acting stupid. Lucy pouted and crossed her arms. "You know the deal babygirl"

Natsu walked up to Lucy smirking. "Okay okay" Lucy pushes Natsu back playfully and takes off her shirt revealing her red and white lingerie bra. Natsu's eye twitched and he turned around fast. He couldn't take his hormones so his tooth grew sharper.

"Natsu? What's wrong?" Lucy asked confused. "I'm f-fine, I'm counting again, 1..2..3" Lucy ran down the hallway and went into another room. This time it was a big bedroom, not as big as me and Natsu's. She hid under the bed and tried not to make any noise.

"Luceeeee, I hope you know that you are not safe, I will find you" Natsu gritted his teeth and his scales were smoking a bit. All of a sudden Lucy's phone went off. She tried her hardest to turn it off but it was too late. "AHH!" Natsu appeared next to her.

"Who's calling?" She got from under the bed and stomped her feet. "Ugh!" She pouted. "Shorts" he grinned happily making her blush. She took off her shorts revealing the rest of her lingerie. Natsu looked shocked as his scales starting smoking again.

"Shit" he gritted his teeth. "Why are you smoking Natsu?" He fell making her gasp. "Natsu!" She ran over to him. His hands were twitching and he looked angry. "R-run!" "But why Nat-", "JUST RUN"  Lucy looked at him worried for a quick second then took off.

'What's wrong with him??' She thought breathing heavy. Loud crashes came from somewhere as she ran faster. She then opened a door revealing a large bedroom able to hid somewhere. She tried to hide somewhere somewhere until she ran into a invisible object.

She felt the object and realized it was a closet. She quickly got in and remained silent. 'I feel hot..' she was huffing silently so he couldn't hear her. "L-lucy!!" She heard Natsu's voice. She wanted to get out but the face he had earlier scared her.

She was sweating continuously and was only in a lingerie. Scratch marks continued throughout the hallways. 'Somebody help, this isn't how hide and seek should've went' she bit her lip and prayed that he wasn't gonna hurt her.

Meanwhile back at Natsu, his scales were still smoking, his claws, grew sharper, as well as his two sharp teeth. 'I need Luce.. I need Luce.. I need Luce.. I NEED HER'. He gritted his teeth in frustration. 'I never thought my urges would get out of control'.

He then heard a bump from one of the rooms and smirked evilly. He cracked the bones of his shoulder and made his way to the room quietly. Lucy kept praying silently hoping that he wouldn't find her but..

"Boo" she screamed at the top of her lungs and jumped out the closet running away. Natsu chases after her. Lucy let's out a tear from her eye not knowing what's wrong with him. Too much thought made her slow down and him catch up tackling her.

"Ouch!!" Natsu hovered over her while she screams for help. "No one can help you Luce" he smirked. A thought then came back to her head as they repeated these movements before. Before she could speak Natsu picked her up and put her over his shoulder.

'THIS TOO!' She thought shockingly. Once they reached their bedroom her threw her on the bed and tied her arms on the bed poles. "Natsu!" She screamed trying to get him to stop. "Shut it" he grinned. He took off his shirt while Lucy just stared at his abs.

'In the moonlight they are hot' she thought unnoticed of a drool coming out her mouth. Natsu made its way to her neck licking all around it until he reached her soft spot and sucked on it. She let out a moan. "More Luce" he gripped her ass when another moan came out her mouth.

"Natsu" she said softly. He left hickeys on her neck. "This is gonna hurt Luce" Natsu opened his mouth and let his teeth bite in her skin as a scream and a few tears fall out her eye. "Shhh shhh" he kissed her when she calmed down.

They began making out. Natsu bites her lip for entrance and she obliged. Their tongues collided in battle but Natsu won. Natsu made kisses down to her panties and used his teeth to take them off. Meanwhile Lucy was desperately waiting for him to be in her. "Nats-" he licked her core from top to bottom earning a loud moan from Lucy.

He went back up and u clipped her bra revealing her bare breast. He sucked on the left nipple while playing with the right. Lucy continuously yells Natsu's name as her toes curl. He took off his boxers and then his underwear showing his rock hard member.

"Natsu hurry!" Natsu smirked and grabbed her waist. "With pleasure babygirl" and with that he slammed into her burying his face in the crook of her neck pounding mercilessly into her. His hands grabbed her legs and lift them up. "Oh my g-goshhh" she rolls her eyes back and took every pleasure she had received.

"Like that?" He slaps her ass and kisses her stomach. "Y-YES DADDY" her eyes are still to the back of her head. Natsu slaps her ass a few times leaving a red mark on her cheek. Natsu continue pounds into her creating loud clapping sounds and moans throughout the house.

Meanwhile downstairs.

"Yep, I'm going to Carla's house" happy jumped up off the couch and left the house. Back upstairs Natsu stops pounding into Lucy pulls out releasing his semen all onto Lucy's chest. "Mmmmm" she closes her eyes. Natsu unties the rope and rubs Lucy's arms.

Natsu grabbed Lucy and turned her around making her arch her back to the bed and stick her ass up. He grabs her waist with one hand and slaps it with the other. "Ah!" Natsu pounds back into her.

"Natsuuu" she grips onto the the bed sheets and lays her head on the bed enjoying every bit of Natsu in her. "Feel Good babygirl?" He whispers in her ear. "Mmm yes daddy" she closes her eyes and smiles. Her moans continue. "Na-Natsu I'm about to rele-", "same Luce" he pulls out and releases onto her back and her ass.

She came the same time they both lay on the bed huffing and puffing. Natsu hovers over Lucy again and kisses her passionately. He let go and sat up smiling. "Come here" she got up and sat on him. They kissed again but this time it was out of...

Love?

They pulled apart and Natsu stared at Lucy like he...loved her? 'That's it, love' "I love you Luce" Natsu suddenly said. Lucy stared at Natsu in shock but it soon turned into tears and a wide smile. "I love you too!!" She hugged him. He was shocked at first but soon enjoyed her embrace and hugged her back.

'Love? That was it'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.9K 25
Lucy is royalty. She is the prettiest girl in the land and every boy falls for her. Her parents were murdered long ago and she lives a lonely life in...
278 7 5
Amber Fullbuster has been alone for a long time now. Since the attack that left her as an orphan she's done what she had to in order to survive. No...
23.8K 521 23
Lucy takes a babysitting job, but what she thought to be a kid, turned out to be the badboy Natsu dragneel himself. Lucy doesn't like Natsu, why sho...
216K 4.5K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...