Rose II {✓}

By bjorghalla

BOOK 2 DOES NOT STAND ALONE! MUST READ THE FIRST ONE!!! Seven months after being betrayed not only by her mot... More

🌹Prologue🌹
🌹Chapter One🌹
🌹Chapter Two🌹
🌹Chapter Three🌹
🌹Chapter Four🌹
🌹Chapter Five🌹
🌹Chapter Six🌹
🌹Chapter Seven🌹
🌹Chapter Eight🌹
🌹Chapter Nine🌹
🌹Chapter Ten🌹
🌹Chapter Eleven🌹
🌹Chapter Twelve🌹
🌹Chapter Thirteen🌹
🌹Chapter Fourteen🌹
🌹Chapter Fifteen🌹
🌹Chapter Sixteen🌹
🌹Chapter Seventeen🌹
🌹Chapter Eighteen🌹
🌹Chapter Nineteen🌹
🌹Chapter Twenty🌹
🌹Chapter Twenty - One🌹
🌹Chapter Twenty - Two🌹
🌹Chapter Twenty - Three🌹
🌹Chapter Twenty - Four🌹
🌹Chapter Twenty - Five🌹
🌹Chapter Twenty - Six🌹
🌹Chapter Twenty - Seven🌹
🌹Chapter Twenty - Eight🌹
🌹Chapter Twenty - Nine🌹
🌹Chapter Thirty🌹
🌹Chapter Thirty - One🌹
🌹Chapter Thirty - Two🌹
🌹Chapter Thirty - Three🌹
🌹Chapter Thirty - Four🌹
🌹Chapter Thirty - Five🌹
🌹Chapter Thirty - Six🌹
🌹Chapter Thirty - Seven🌹
🌹Chapter Thirty - Eight🌹
🌹Chapter Thirty - Nine🌹
🌹Chapter Forty🌹
🌹Chapter Forty - Two🌹
🌹Chapter Forty - Three🌹
🌹Chapter Forty - Four🌹
🌹Chapter Forty - Five🌹
🌹Chapter Forty - Six🌹
🌹Chapter Forty - Seven🌹
🌹Rose III🌹

🌹Chapter Forty - One🌹

2.8K 75 2
By bjorghalla

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER FORTY - ONE🌹

"Your nails look amazing, trust me, they do" My mom says. I was forced to go to that spa and I got a medi cure and a massage for my shoulders and I would never admit it out loud but it was actually so good to be there and I really liked it. Everyone were so friendly and they made me feel so comfortable.

Not only that but they made me feel like a princess of some sort which instantly made me relax and stay calm even when I did not like it, well like being there. At first I hated it there but then it all started to warm up to me. "I know, I like them" I tell her. I had my nails painted with nice roses.

Each of them scarlet red in color and some are even darker. The man that painted them was so nice to me, he made me feel comfortable the whole way through. And even when I did not even get fake nails which is his specialty he did not complain about it, but Lena did.

She however did get fake nails for herself and let me tell you that they do I look strange. She has these cow prints on them which she says are in style or whatever. I, personally don't really see the beauty in cow prints on nails but some like it and that is just fine, she's just that some in the sentence.

"You know, I must say that you, Lena have turned my baby Rosie into a shopping freak. I'm not sure she has ever bought this many clothes in one shopping trip, even if I would make her go shopping. Now she has at least thirty pieces of clothing which is even more than she has in her closet right now" Mom says and I roll my eyes at her words.

"Mom, Lena has not changed me in any shape or form, I just wanted to get revenge on Alexander" I tell them. I'm not sure Lena is listening because she's looking at her nails in awe. We are at the dining table and eating dinner and she hasn't touched her food because she continues to stare at her nails, as if she won't stop looking at them they will disappear.

I was actually a little bit afraid of being with her in the car while she was driving since she kept looking down at her nails. I offered to drive but she refused to not drive. And it was in that moment that I knew that I wanted to have a car on my own but I really don't want to. It's a battle between I want and don't want a car.

Mom lightly shakes her head. I'm glad that Alexander decided to not come for dinner because he would've rubbed it in my face that I did him this favor which makes me want to throw up. Using the money of the richest man on the earth for revenge might not have been the best plan I've come up with but I will find the right one soon and he will be sorry about it.

"Rosie, if you want to get revenge on someone you have to do it right. I think you're losing your touch" Mom says and once again I roll my eyes. I'm not sure how many times I'm going to have to roll my eyes but this does make me roll my eyes. "I'm not losing my touch, mom" I tell her.

"I just wasn't thinking right but let me tell you, I will get my revenge on him one way or another" I tell her and that is not only a promise to my mom but also to myself. Mom lest out a laugh as she drinks her drink which I'm sure is some kind of alcohol. "Sure you are" Mom says to me.

"I am sure, don't worry about it. I will get back at him and show him that this woman isn't to be taken as a joke. He will respect me" I tell her and now Lena looks up at me. "I'm pretty sure he already does. I remember you telling me once that when you were his secretary that he wanted your opinion on things, meaning he does respect your opinion" She says.

The first words she has said to me since we were in the car. I think she's just far too relaxed to even think about it or think at all really. She had a massage and other things that I don't know what are. She really went full out at this spa. And I'm pretty sure she needed that too.

She isn't wrong, he did want me to state my opinion on things. To this day I've never really found out why. "I think he just respects women in general and would've wanted opinions from all women that are in business with him. I don't think that has anything to do with him respecting me" I say and my mom bursts out laughing.

"You say he disrespects women but you forget that you are a woman yourself" Mom says while still laughing. This makes me let out a little giggle. "I think you've dug yourself into a hole that you can't get out of" Lena says as she joins in the laughter. "Fine, all right he disrespects me as a business woman but not as a finance. Happy?" I ask them.

All right, I'm getting a little bit tired of this conversation. "Yes, very. He will learn to respect you within the marriage with time. Don't forget that this is also so new to him as well as it is for you. You two are still exploring this thing and soon you won't be able to keep your hands off one another" Mom says.

I make a disgusting face as I know what she is meaning and I really don't want to talk about this. "Lena, I'm sure you had a great time at the spa, tell us what you felt" I say, trying desperately to not have them talk about me for just a second. It seems that every conversation that we have somehow turns to me which I don't like.

"Trying to sway the talk about you are you now, Rose?" Lena asks with a smirk on her face. I nod my head and she rolls her eyes. I just realized that she has looked up from her nails which she finds rather hard to do, I'm sure. "It was amazing, I've never felt this amazing before and they are so nice" She says then frowns.

"Too bad that it costs this much otherwise I would be going there ever few weeks since this is definitely a place that I like and want to return to" Lena then says. I let out a little laugh. "Lena, you are literally inside a mansion. I'm sure that my little Rosie will go with you again and she will pay or her handsome fiancé will" Mom says before I could say the same thing.

It was like mom knew that I was going to say that but then again I do share her DNA after all and things like that and I am her daughter. "I know, that was really my plan all along. Will there be dessert?" She suddenly asks and I giggle. When we came home which was about half an hour ago we went straight to the dining room to have dinner.

She has finally begun eating her food and rather fast I must say but then again she has also been complaining about being so hungry and I'm sure she still is. We did move around a lot and burn calories which would make anyone hungry. And even though we got a little something to eat every so often, it was not enough to fill our stomachs and we were pretty hungry when we got home.

I was too really hungry but I've eaten all the food of my plate and I'm not that hungry anymore but there will always be space for dessert. "Of course" Mom says and that does put a smile on our faces. "I knew it" Lena says and I smile to her. "It is pretty obvious. When there are guests mom always has dessert" I tell her.

I think she should've known that by now or she just automatically assumed that there is always dessert after dinner because that is always when she is eating dinner at my mom's house or mansion as some would call it. I do wish that there is always dessert after dinner, but that is only when guests are.

As a child I didn't quite understand that rule and always wanted dessert after dinner, I also think that way have been another reason for my mom to get me to eat everything off my plate because When guests were eating with us, I would only get dessert if I ate everything off the plate. Mom is pretty clever.

.•🌹•..•🌹•..•🌹•.

After dessert Lena and I go to my room. "When do you think we should take the bags out of the car?" I ask her and she shrugs as she sits on my bed. "I don't know but I'm going to have to buy a new closet before I do... but then I won't have any room in the car to keep the closet and drive it home but then I'd have no where to put the bags... you need to help me" She says in a whining tone.

"How about I can get Alexander to take the closet to your apartment while your bags are still in your car. I'm sure he doesn't mind. He still has to make things up to me" I suggest to her and she nods her head. I go over to the bed and sit down. This day has been so long and I feel like it has been forever since I've sat down or even been in my bedroom.

It feels like a whole eternity has passed but in reality only a couple of hours have passed. And also my legs are hurting like crazy, from all the walking in the mall, going store to store and you know. I don't think my legs want to have me anymore or something because of this.

"That sounds like the best idea. Also, we are not doing any physical activities for a while, now that we have these nails. Besides he needs to prove himself to be manly enough, isn't that what all men are trying to do?" She asks and I nod my head. "I think he will like helping us, assuming he does want to get married this year" I say.

I'm going to use that not get married in five years card for a lot of things and I do mean them. Both of us are really young and perhaps it is just me or the nerves inside of me but I'm not sure if I'm ready to get married. I've never in my life thought much about it and I'm not even sure what I want for the wedding.

Lena lets out a yawn. "I think we should go to bed" I tell her after I see how tired she is. "I second that. Do we have to go work tomorrow, I mean you're the boss... woman and I would really like to sleep in" She says and I roll my eyes. "We have work tomorrow" I tell her and she groans.

We dress ourselves into pajamas and then go brush our teeth before we go into bed. We talk for a couple of minutes before we are too tired to continue or I was too tired while she wasn't. But soon after I turn off the lights and we go to bed. Yet all that was on my mind was Alexander and the wedding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 29K 29
{18+ smut warning} "He doesn't satisfy like I do Anna, he doesn't touch you like I do and he certainly doesn't know how to fuck you like I do" Reid g...
458K 16.3K 41
Isabelle Rose Hawking. The beautiful, sweet and intelligent heiress to Hawking&Sons Co. She has worked hard to make her father proud and take over a...
275K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
4.2M 125K 35
Jessica Summers is a simple and a beautiful young lady who has recently lost her parents and has moved to stay with her aunt. Within a few weeks, her...