RWBY x bullied Male reader x...

By Monksanto

After months of being bullied at Beacon academy, Y/n L/n finally snaps and almost kills the school bully. Soo... More

Bio
Harem
Just another day in hell
Team bonding
A day with Akame
A night out with Leone
A "mission" with Mine
A mission and a confession
A fight
I love you all (lemon)
Meeting Akame's sister
A girl with a dog and a tournament
Kidnapped
A fierce battle
Esdeath's date (lemon)
New students
Akame's ex and new faces
Study time
Confessions
Fun with Chelsea~ (Lemon)
Origin story
Broken family
Comforting
I got tagged
New teacher and problem
Helping Kurome
Naughty teacher~
Forgiveness
Making up
Harem update
The ice cream girl
Pregnancy
4 years later
Reunion
Father and son reunited
Broken
Quick poll
Wedding
Epilogue
Teaser for next story

A new team

31K 301 702
By Monksanto

Y/n P.O.V~

I say quietly as this blond chick had just started talking to me.

???:" So you okay?"

Y/n:" Sadly, no, I am not okay."

The blond sat next to me on the bench.

???:" Well, what's kicking you down?"

Y/n:" Well, I was being bullied by pretty much everyone in this God-forsaken school, and now that I have finally stood up for myself, everyone is either trying to make up for what they did or are afraid of me."

???:" Well, I'm sorry, what would make anyone's day shitty."

Y/n:" Shitty is an understatement."

I heard some footsteps coming towards us. I looked up to see the headmaster of this stupid fucking school.

Ozpin:" Mr.L/n."

Y/n:" Oz."

Ozpin:" I see that you have already met one of your new teammates."

Y/n:" New teammates?"

Ozpin:" Yes, you're being transferred to a new team with three other members so that you will be an even team."

Y/n:" You never carried enough to put me on a different team even when I put in a request for it, so why are you doing it now?"

Ozpin:" Because we didn't have the right amount of people to put you on a new team, and now we do. Your new dorm is number 1407."

Y/n:" Alright, I'll go pack my things."

I get off the bench and leave to pack but am stopped by the blond asking me a question.

???:" Hey, uh, what's your name?"

Y/n:" Y/n. You?"

Leone:" Leone."

Y/n:" Well, I hope your batter teammate then the other people at this school."

Leone:" Don't worry. I will."

Leone smiled as I said goodbye and went to pack my things.

Ruby P.O.V~

My team and I were in the nurse's office, trying to get some treatment for Yang. After twenty-five minutes of waiting, the nurse came and gave Yang an anti-virus made by the school to stop the spread of Y/n's virus and some aura boosters to lower the amount of time it took her Yang to heal. We then went back to our dorm and started think of ways to make it up Y/n.

Ruby:" Come on; there has to be something we could do."

Blake:" Well, it certainly would be a lot easier if Yang didn't hit him."

Yang:" I told you didn't mean it, and I feel bad enough. I don't need even more gilt."

Weiss:" You know Yang Y/n has a point you really can control your temper."

Yangs eyes became as she slammed Weiss onto the wall.

Yang:" ThE FuCK YoU SaY To Me YoU LiTtLe ShIT!?!?"

Blake quickly pulled Yang off of Weiss as Yang then realized that she was doing. Yang looked at her hand in shock of what she just did.

Yang:" Wow, I really can't control my temper, can I?"

Ruby:" You can't, but that's beside the point. We need to find a way to make it up to Y/n."

Yang:" Well, we can cross trying to spend time with him off the list."

Just then, the door opened, and Y/n stepped threw.

Ruby:" H-hi Y/n."

Y/n said nothing as he went to his dresser and began to pack his clothes.

Blake:" W-why, are you packing your things?"

Y/n:" Ozpin is transferring me to a different team."

My eyes widened as Y/n finished packing and was going to leave until Weiss stopped him.

Weiss:" You can't just leave the team."

Y/n:" Well, too bad headmaster's orders."

Y/n tried to move past Weiss, but every time Weiss blocked his path.

Weiss:" Okay, so you are leaving, but can't we take for a little bit?"

Y/n:" No."

Y/n moved past Weiss but was stopped when she grabbed his arm, trying to get him to stay.

Weiss:" Can we please talk?"

Y/n:" No, now let go."

Weiss:" Please?!"

Y/n:" let go."

Weiss:" Not until we talk!"

Y/n:" I said, let go!"

Purple mist leaked out of Y/n's hand as he grabbed Weiss's arm and threw her to the ground. Weiss let out a scream of agony as Y/n exited the room. We then grabbed Weiss and took her to the nurse.

Y/n P.O.V~

I quietly walked down the hall to my new dorm. As I walked a, someone spoke behind me.

Glynda:" M-mr.L/n..."

I turned around and saw that bitch if a teacher.

Y/n:" Yes, Ms.Goodwitch."

Glynda:" I-I was wondering if we could go out to lunch and maybe talk?...."

Y/n:" No."

Glynda:" Why not?"

Y/n:" Because Goodbitch every time I was being bullied or something else, you never cared enough to stop them, and when you did, you blamed me for it."

Glynda:" Mr.L/n I-i..."

Y/n:" I don't care what you have to Goodbitch."

After I had finished insulting Goodwitch, I head towards my room. I arrived outside dorm 1407. I locked on the door, and I heard a familiar voice.

Leone:" Who is it?"

Y/n:" It's Y/n."

Leone:" Hold on a sec. We're changing."

Y/n:" Okay."

I patiently waited for them to finish changing their clothes. After ten whole, my teammates had finished changing, and Leone opened the door.

Leone:" Well, come on in!"

I picked up my stuff and entered my new room and saw two other girls. Great. One had dark hair and red eyes; the other had pink hair and eyes.

Pinkie:" So this is our new teammate. He looks like dead weight."

I was instantly pissed once those words came out of the pink shits' mouth. I grasped her by the hair.

Y/n:" Listen here, Pinky. If you call me that again I'll throw you out the window."

Leone:" HAHA, he called you pinky."

Pinky:" I doubt that you could DEAD WEIGHT!!"

I pulled out my katana and pointed it at the thought.

Y/n:" Shut it! Flat chest!"

Leon's and the dark-haired girl's eyes widened.

Leone:" Uh-oh..."

The pinky pulled out a gun that looked like a mix between a sword and a sniper rifle.

Pinky:" I'll have you know that I have an A cup breast!"

Pinky fired the gun, making a yellow beam of energy go threw the wall, which I barely managed to dodge. Upon further examination, I found that I was wrong.

Y/n:" More like AA."

Pinky let out a scream of anger and fired another shot from her gun at me, which nearly hit me.

Y/n:" Well, someone has anger issues."

Pinky tackled me onto the ground as we began to fight.

Y/n:" Bitch!

Pinky:" Idiot!"

Y/n:" You little shit!"

Pinky:" Dead wight!"

I was then pulled off the pink bitch as Leone held me back.

Leone:" Y/n! Mine! Stop this your teammates for crying out loud."

The pink shit, now known as Mine was giving me an angry look as she spoke.

Mine:" So your not team leader; you can't make that decision!"

The dark-haired girl then spoke wale, eating a chicken wing.

Dark-haired girl:" Stop fighting."

Leone:" Thank you, Akame, for being the voice of reason."

Akame:" Hmm."

Akame nodded and went back to eating.

Leone:" Okay now Mine be nice you just met he can't be that bad same goes for Y/n."

Mine:" ...Okay"

Y/n:"...Fine."

Leone:" Good now shake hands and make up."

Mine and I shook hands giving each other dirty looks. Leone then spent some time introducing me to Akame, who, from what I can gather, is the team leader. Oh well, if this is my new and can't be any worse then the pure evil that is team RWBY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 4.1K 35
You were Yang's boyfriend for a good long while intel she started beating you for no reason you then got fed up with it and transferred to shade and...
69.1K 1.1K 17
(Y/N) (L/N), current CEO of (L/N) Enterprises, is a self centered, ego filled teenager, who has started a war against the White Fang and all faunus...
83.6K 1.3K 50
(before you go into this book I need to tell you all that everything you about the see none of this ain't mine also I'm new to this so give me some s...
1.7M 15.3K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...