WWE-The Challenge-Rivals (Sea...

By SinnaMonnBun

In order to win half a million dollars, the challengers must rely solely on one person.....their worst enemy... More

Author's Notes
Arrival
Teams Reveal pt 1
Teams Reveal pt 2
House/Location
First Night
Challenge 1-Road To Nowhere
One Sided Power
Elimination 1
Intoxicating Nostalgia
Challenge 2-Game Of Inches
Friend or Mastermind?
Elimination 2
At It Again
Challenge 3-Triple X Games
True Rivals
Elimination 3
Everybody Hates Roman
Challenge 4-Frogsmash
Elimination 4
Acquainted
Challenge 5-Frenemies
Head To Head
Elimination 5
New Formations
Challenge 6-Oil Change
The One Where They Hooked Up
Elimination 6
Coffee Bath
Challenge 7-Gasping For Air
Spilling The Tea
Elimination 7 pt 1
Elimination 7 pt 2
Progression Amidst Tension
Challenge 8-Dunking For Dinner
Crossing The Twins
Elimination 8
The Cryptic and The Crazy
Challenge 9-Caged In
The Cult of Jericho
Elimination 9
New Rivals, New Feelings
Challenge 10-Weight For Me
Shot Through The Heart
Elimination 10
Challenge 11-Bombs Away
Tonight We Are Young
Elimination 11 (+announcement)
Challenge 12-Rampage
Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Elimination 12
Im A Hazard To Myself
Finals pt 1
Finals pt 2
The Final Decision
*Un-aired Scenes*

Friends No More

405 28 47
By SinnaMonnBun

VC-Paige-So...the bus ride back to the house was pretty silent.....now its time to kick it up a notch.

"Somebody needs to tell me exactly what the fuck went on out there!"Paige said as she entered into the house.

The other girls ignored her and went about their business.

"Somebody needs to start explaining! Im serious. Mandy, Naomi....what the fuck went on out there?"

"Why are you coming at us?"Naomi asked.

"Because nobody pulled for you guys but then everyone pulled for us?! I didn't even pull my swing when it was your guys' turn but you both pulled for us!"

"Can you calm down. Its a game."Said Mandy.

"I thought you had my back Mandy!"

Mandy rolled her eyes.

"Listen Paige, we have to do whats best for us in this house okay."said Naomi.

"Its a game and we played it! Stop getting angry because you lost!"Mandy added.

"We were forced to lose! There was a plan of some sort for us to lose today! How the hell can almost nobody pull their strings for both of you but then everyone pulls for us?!"

"Well you guys are a strong team so of course everyone is going to target you."said Naomi.

"But why didn't they target you guys?"Charlotte asked.

Mandy shrugged, "Because we have friends all over the house."

"Am I not your friend Mandy?"Paige asked.

"Paige, I have no time for your whining."she dismissed her.

"Okay.......there was a ploy to get you guys into the Stomping Grounds."Kaitlyn admitted.

"I knew it......"said Paige.

"Kaitlyn, shut the hell up. Did anybody ask you anything?" said Mandy.

"She deserves to know the truth. Quit lying to her."

"Who orchestrated this plan?"Charlotte asked.

"Naomi came up to me and gave me the run down on what was going to happen."Kaitlyn responded.

"Are you serious Naomi?"Paige asked.

"Paige....its a game okay-" Naomi said.

"I thought you were better than this!"

"You're just mad you're going into eliminations."Mandy said.

"OF COURSE BITCH! I DONT DESERVE TO BE THERE!"

"Nobody deserves anything in this house sis, you gotta earn it."said Naomi.

"Yea, you're a little too self entitled."Mandy said.

"Wow. Look at the both of you." Paige folded her arms, "Naomi...this bitch tried to end your marriage and now you're siding with her?"

"I aint gotta choice but to work with this bitch!"

"I thought that we were allies! I wanted to run a final with you Naomi-"

"Yea of course you're going to say that now."

"Paige stop bitching, you're going into the Stomping Grounds and you can't do anything about it." said Mandy.

"You both are a bunch of snakes! Thats what you are."

"And you're whiny pathetic loser."Mandy fired back.

"YOU'RE NOT FUCKING GONNA TALK TO ME LIKE THAT-" Paige got up in Mandy's face, "YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT-"

"I CAN TALK TO YOU HOWEVER I WANT-"

"YOU BETTER CHECK YOURSELF AND KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU'RE FUCKING WITH BITCH BECAUSE I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU! YOU HEAR ME? I WILL DESTROY YOU!"

Mandy put her hand up to Paige's face, "GET OUT MY FACE! YOU'RE DONE! BYE!"

"FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE! I HAD YOUR BACK MANDY! I HAD YOUR BACK!"

"WE DONT NEED TO BE FRIENDS GIRL! YOU'RE NOT GONNA WIN ME ANY MONEY IN THIS GAME! NOW SIT DOWN AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

Paige grabbed onto her hair, "YOU WANT ME TO SIT DOWN? FUCKING MAKE ME SIT DOWN!"

Naomi pushed Paige, "Control yourself girl."

Paige pushed Naomi to the ground, "DONT FUCKING START WITH ME NAOMI!"

Charlotte grabbed Paige by the hand, "Alright, lets go outside."

"YOU BOTH ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING!"

Naomi got up off the floor and got face to face with Paige, "You touch me again and I will make sure that you aint even able to compete on this show again you hear me. You made a mistake-"

"OH BITE ME NAOMI! IM NOT SCARED OF YOU!"

Naomi delivered a stinging slap to her face, "STAY IN LINE BITCH! YOU'RE MESSING WITH THE WRONG ONE NOW!"

Paige was left in shock by the slap. She looked on at Naomi as her hand stayed pressed against her cheek.

A frustrated Charlotte pulled Paige away from the scene and into her room.

VC-Mandy-Paige is so pathetic like...you lost. Shut up and start focusing on at least trying to win the elimination. She always bitches and whines about everything! Jeez.

"I considered that bitch my friend! And thats what she does to me?"Paige ranted to Charlotte as she angrily paced up and down.

"Im glad you finally see that in this game, you have no friends Paige."

"You didn't even stand up for me! You just stood there like an idiot!"

"Im not going to let them get the best of me. You can't show your enemies that you're weakened."

"Listen......we're making it back from the Stomping Grounds and when we come back.... we're going to personally destroy them. Nothing's going to stop me."

A wicked smile grew across Charlotte's face.

VC-Charlotte-This is what I need from Paige right now. I need her to be pissed off. I need her to be aggressive. I need her to be in kill mode. When Paige is pissed off...nobody's safe.

---

"Welcome back to nominations everyone."said Hunter as everyone applauded, "As you all know, our losers of the last challenge was the team of Paige and Charlotte. Ladies, come on up here."

The pair got up and stood next to Hunter.

"Fellas, you're in charge of voting in another team to go against Paige and Charlotte tonight. Remember you cannot vote for Naomi and Mandy since they won the last challenge. Without further ado, lets start with Seth and AJ."

"Since you're the so called leader of this team, you make the decision Rollins."AJ said to Seth.

"Gladly. Im basing my decision off of their performance on the last challenge and....our vote is going to be for.....Brie and Nikki."said Seth.

"Wow Seth."Nikki commented.

"Velveteen and Aleister?"

"Sasha and Peyton."said Dream.

"Punk and Chris?"

VC-Chris-So...I may or may not have been brewing up a brilliant plan. Hear me out, Charlotte and Paige are pretty good competitors. We can't throw in a weak team like AJ and Kaitlyn or Brie and Nikki to go against them. And I'm definitely not throwing in Trish and Lita. That leaves me with two options....Peyton and Sasha or Alexa and Mickie. Do I get my gang to throw in a past Challenge champion or a feisty little blonde that got third place. One way or another, I'm going to make sure that two strong teams will be going into the Stomping Grounds.

"We're going to be throwing in Sasha and Peyton."said Chris.

"Really Chris?"said Sasha, "I did nothing to you."

"Yea I thought we were friends!"said Peyton.

"How could you Chris?"Billie argued.

"Oh my god, suck it up."he responded.

VC-Sasha-Okay....I did not see that coming.

"Roman and John?"

"Our vote is for Billie and Bayley."said John.

"Kevin and Sami?"

"Sasha and Peyton."said Kevin.

Sasha threw her hands up, "What the hell did we do to you guys?"

"Sasha, I'm sorry. Kevin's head is very far up Chris' ass right now and I have no power to do anything."said Sami.

VC-Sasha-I swear to god.....if Peyton and I end up getting thrown into eliminations....im going to be so fucking pissed.

"Chris, do we got a problem?"Sasha asked.

"No, none at all."

"So why is my name coming out of your mouth? Why are you trying to single me out?"

"Listen, I'm just a genius doing my work okay."

"You're just a little bitch, thats what you are."

"Watch your mouth Sasha."said Trish.

"What the hell are you gonna do about it?"

"You honestly wouldn't want to know sweetie."

Sasha scoffed.

"Alright lets get on with it. Dean and Miz?"Hunter interjected.

"We'll vote for.....Brie and Nikki."said Miz.

"Okay thats two for Brie and Nikki, one for Billie and Bayley and three for Sasha and Peyton. Johnny and Tommaso, it all comes down to you. You have the power of sending in Peyton and Sasha for good or tying it up between Sasha and Peyton and Brie and Nikki. Who are you going to be voting for?"

Johnny and Tommaso glanced at each other.

"Well Hunter......we're going to be voting for......AJ and Kaitlyn."said Johnny.

VC-Johnny-I don't want to directly be responsible for sending in any team so why not just burn the vote? As Hunter said, women never forget.

"Well....Sasha, Peyton....you guys are going to be competing in the Stomping Grounds."Hunter announced.

"Oh my god, how could you guys do this!"Billie cried out, "Thats my best friend you voted in!"

There was nothing but silence as Sasha and Peyton went up to stand next to Hunter.

VC-Seth-I mean...you have two pretty strong teams about to face off in eliminations. Paige, Charlotte, Sasha...they all have earned their stripes. Peyton's a wildcard, you don't know what she's capable of. One way or another, some strong players are about to leave this house....and I'm praying its Sasha and Peyton.

VC-Chris-Obviously I want my girlfriend to make it to a final so, I'm doing whatever I can to remove any obstacles for her.

"Why the hell are you even mad Sasha, you've only seen an elimination round once. You still have a lot to prove."said Chris.

"You think I have a lot to prove? What the hell have you been proving since you came onto this show? The only thing that you've proved is that you're full of shit. All you do is run your mouth-"

"Why don't you shut up and start packing your bags, how about that?"

Sasha's jaw dropped. She began marching up to him, "What did you just say to me?"

"Stop yapping and start packing."

She slapped him.

"Sasha, what the hell is wrong with you?"Trish pushed her away from Chris.

"You slap like a girl."Chris teased her.

"Chris shut the hell up."Trish yelled at him.

All the while, Hunter was standing there with a look of disappointment on his face.

VC-Sasha-You won't believe how pissed off I am....like.....I helped Naomi and Mandy win the challenge just so it can backfire in my face? This is bullshit!

"This is truly a house full of cowards."said Paige.

"Stop bitching and suck it up!"Chris yelled.

"You guys act like you're untouchable. Welcome to The Challenge guys!"said Mandy.

"Fuck you!"Paige yelled.

"What the hell do you know about being on this show? This is your first season."said Charlotte.

"My first season and I'm already more powerful than all of you. What a shame."Mandy responded.

"You call that power? Hun, thats called playing a scared game. If you want us gone, come take us out yourself!"said Charlotte.

"SHE KNOWS SHE CANT BECAUSE WE'LL SNAP HER IN HALF!"Paige added.

"Can we just stop the arguing?" Trish said," Its booked already! Charlotte, Paige, Sasha, Peyton, you're already going into eliminations so just shut the hell up about it!"

"THATS EASY TO SAY WHEN YOUR ASS IS SAFE BACK HERE IN THE HOUSE!"Paige yelled.

"Oh my god, you guys seriously need to grow up."Trish said as she walked away from everyone.

Sasha also stormed inside as Roman followed behind her.

"Babe-"

"This is ridiculous! I helped Naomi and Mandy win and now I'm in the Stomping Grounds?"

"Its not their fault."

"But I'm not supposed to be going into eliminations! This is bullshit!"

Roman held her by her wrists, "Listen, all you can do is go in there and whoop ass okay. I know you can do that."

"Don't try to give me pep talk Roman."she pulled her fists away, "I don't want to freaking hear it! You're not the one going into eliminations!"

"You beat Charlotte already! You can do it again!"

She sat down on the sofa with her head in her hands.

VC-Sasha-*sighs* This is....the most stressed out I have ever been on this show.

VC-Chris-Hate it or love it, its gonna be a damn good match in the Stomping Grounds.

----

"You guys, where are my things?" a frustrated, partially drunk Alexa asked as she opened every door of every room.

GC-Peyton, Billie and Velveteen

Velveteen-So we thought we'd play a little prank on Little Miss Bliss over there.

Peyton-Yea, we secretly moved all of her belongings to a different room.

Billie-We threw her mattress in the pool *giggles*

Velveteen-Dont worry, its not a mean prank. I think she'd be very grateful for what we've done.

"Why would you guys even do this?" she argued as she walked, "This is so stupid."

At the same time, Johnny peeked his head out of his room.

"Um, can somebody tell me who's stuff is on my bed?"he asked.

Alexa turned to look at Dream, Peyton and Billie with an expression that said, 'you guys gotta be kidding me right now'.

VC-Alexa-Why would these idiots do this, I don't even know.

Alexa followed Johnny into his room and as expected, all of her belongings were on his bed.

"Well Lexi, I guess you gotta spend the night here."said Peyton.

Alexa smiled, "Can you guys please put my mattress back into my room."

"Your mattress is at the bottom of the pool right now sis."Dream informed.

"Are you serious?"she said.

"I don't understand whats going on?"Johnny said.

"It looks like you got a new room mate Johnny!"said Billie.

VC-Alexa-Okay...I know what they're trying to do.

Alexa sat on his bed.

"See! She's already making herself comfortable."said Velveteen.

Alexa blushed.

"Johnny, make the girl feel at home would you?"said Billie.

Johnny sat next to her on the bed, "I still don't know whats going on."

"We're going to leave you two so you guys can get your privacy, okay. Bye!"said Peyton as her, Billie and Velveteen left the room.

She rested her head on his shoulder.

"Can I sleep here?"she groggily asked him, "They kicked me out of my own room."

"I mean....sure...if you want too."

"Don't worry. Im a good cuddler."she said as she laid back on his bed.

Johnny was clearly very hesitant about the situation.

"Lie down with me."she said as she pulled him by the shoulder onto the bed.

Meanwhile, AJS (who was one of Johnny's roommates) was witnessing the whole thing.

VC-AJS-Im literally on my bed....watching Alexa throw herself all over Johnny. I know I have no reason to be upset. Trust me, I'm not upset. But at least she should have some respect for me knowing what her and I recently went through.

He watched as Alexa rested her head on Johnny's chest and crossed her leg over him.

"Your bed is way more comfortable than mine."she said to him with a smile.

"Oh is it? Well, you can stay here." he said.

"I wasn't planning on going anywhere."she responded with a giggle.

VC-Alexa-*sighs* The things I want to do to him right now.

AJ couldn't bare to sit and watch Alexa thirst over Johnny anymore. He got up and left the room, leaving them to themselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.3K 52
6 couples, 50 singles, one question. Can they resist temptation? (started March 2019, finished December 2019)
37.8K 1.2K 70
After Aj and Dean fooled everyone, they face new problems and try to make things work out. What happens when they go through some hard hitting inform...
22K 505 32
What Happens When A Fearless Girl Meets The Psychotic One
41K 2.2K 62
The Challenge is back for season 2 this time, love is in the air. 18 couples will compete, only 1 will emerge victorious. Welcome to the most shocki...