narancia ghirga x Male reader

بواسطة all-knowing

so I really like jojo and I'm watching part 5 right now. I'm making this because I'll just say it I'm gay and... المزيد

who is this kid?
Am I?
we meet again
something's going on
one fateful night
where do I go?
the rise before the fall
you cant go back
rock bottem
better
A true family
A date with Narancia
Alone together
a/n. thank you all
we need to talk....
how did this happen?
falling down
do anything
home?
A/n
learn
another a/n
diner and a movie first
about the last part
what a journey this has been
im sorry

just an update

677 6 4
بواسطة all-knowing

Hey guys remember me? Maybe you do maybe you dont but in any case just a quick update to say thank you all so so so so so much for helping me do this and helping me make something I'm proud of honestly even though I dont write anymore this is really amazing that so many people wanted to read my story its mind blowing so again thank you all this has been such a good experience and I want to say to any inspiring writers who want to write a story they've had on their mind just fo it because that's what I did, and yes I know I'm still very very small but still a lot of people read my shitty book maybe they'll read yours (not saying you a bad writer but ya know your first book is gonna suck mine did and so will yours but it's ok because it's part of the learning experience)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.6K 57 30
So first time writing a fanfic so go easy on me. 5/7/23 Story done and fully completed The story is as the title says you as a reader have the stan...
32.4K 677 82
Spotify playlist of the songs in this book: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7A4vNlcKqaosD6tLz3FnPh?si=dkMOHrAeSrKSbrDOs8oY3A Mostly JJBA x Reader...
25.3K 815 16
You grew up in America, but after a business offer was thrown at your dad, you move to Japan, as a Japanese-American. You get ready to go to school f...
2.7K 95 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...