[finished] Am I Worth It (Nor...

By whitewolf_warrior

The art is mine Don't read it's very bad....QwQ It's a North Korea's AU.... I own the art, not the character... More

Should I Go?
The slumber party
The Nightmare
What happened?
School
bad school day
Bored
trouble
Project Problems
Problems when absent
Not a chapter just drawings
Oh No
what happened
Flashbacks
Christmas
A Pleasant Surprise
The Bad Forest
Not again...
South Korea!
W-what?!?
I'm back
Stuck
Smol
School Again?
Happiness doesn't last forever
Sad Week
Finding South Korea
sadness spreads
Pain & Suffering
traitor part 1
Hunger
Traitor part 2
Quiet pain
The plan
Blinding Pain
Plan going into Action
I got tagged
Breaking Point
Hope
The rescue
Worries
Hospital
Afraid
Meal
Back Home
Q&A
Welcome back
Recovery
Confession?
Movie night
Visiting
Curious New Zealand
Drawing
Hanging out
Ame's Problems
bonus chapter 2
sleepy
Pancakes with Flashbacks
arrival
Someone New
bonus chapter 3
passing time
horrible incident
Bonus chapter 4
Deal
Announcement
Reunion
Taiwan's return
Bonus chapter 5
Different...
Carnival!
The Surprise
Epilogue
author's note
New Story is out!

Bonus chapter

2.2K 77 205
By whitewolf_warrior

Third person POV:

     Somewhere in hell Jamaica is very upset about him dying. "I didn't thought he would actually shoot me!" Jamaica yelled angrily. The author was just watching him rant while sipping tea. "Augh! I can't believe I'm in a story in this what Pat thing or whatever," Jamaica said frustrated.

      "You can't do anything about it," the author said. Jamaica faced the author and said, "well you can! Get me out of here so I can give them a piece of my mind." The author sipped more tea. "I can't do that... You have to figure that out yourself," the author responded.

(Time skip)

      Jamaica had some TNT from who knows where. "What are you doing with that?" The author asked. "I figured a way to go the living world! Without your help. I won't be alive but I can be a ghost and hunt them forever," Jamaica responded proudly. He set the TNT in front of a wall.

     "Ummm... Jamaica I wouldn't do that if I were you," the author said. Jamaica faced the author with an annoyed face. "Well white wolf warriors you don't want me to escape and you won't stop me," Jamaica said to the author. "You're right I won't stop you," the author calmly replied.

      Jamaica then exploded the wall. After the smoke cleared there were people on the other side of the wall. Jamaica was very confused. "You broke down the fourth wall..." The author pointed out. "Oh no," Jamaica said before the readers started chasing him. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Jamaica yelled as the readers chased him with dangerous weapons. The author continues to sip tea.

Ok you guys can write in the comment section what happens next. You could work with other people or by yourself. I'm fine with anything expect rape....

Well have fun ^w^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 458 18
//I'm not the best at writing, so the stories will not be the best, of course. I also don't get motivation a lot, so please keep it in mind, just in...
24.2K 893 113
I HAVE TOO MANY STORY IDEAS!!! I flit from one to another. whhhyyy Cover art belongs to me Warning: May be cringe I warned yah plebs.
163K 4.6K 50
North Korea x reader except I'm trapped in my house so it's going to be a wild ride. Y/N has finally made it to the one place that she might be safe...
31.6K 568 53
TW: gore, fluff, bullying, abuse, swears, angst !!!!! Might have a bit of sus but no smut ‼️‼️my first ever story, extreme cringe so you can skip to...