The Other Lightwood. (Jace He...

By izzy1d2001

Rosalie Sage Lightwood. Older twin sister to Isabelle, and younger sister to Alexander. When she was... More

#1
#2
Important Please Read!
#3
#4
#5
#6
# 7
# 8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
Important
# 14
I'M SO SO SORRY!!!
# 15
# 16
# 17
# 18
PLEASE READ.
IMPORTANT
#20
Please Read
#21
So So Sorry!!!
#22
Thank You!
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
Author's Note
#31
#32

#19

2.3K 43 10
By izzy1d2001

"This is bullshit." Rosalie said, as she watched Jace as he packed a bag.

"Ro-" He want to say but was cut off.

"No! He can't do this. He can't kick you out of your home. And threatening you? Seriously?"

"Stop. It's fine. I've gotten over it. It's only for a little bit."

At that Rosalie sighed.

After Jace left, Rosalie went to the training room and took her anger out on one of the dummies.

She was at it most of the night until she was stopped by Izzy, telling her to get some rest.

~~~~
~~~~

It's been few days since Jace moved in to Magnus'.

Rosalie was currently taking a walk through the garden area, when she got a text from Jace, asking if she could come over because he was bored.

She decided that she didn't have anything important to do so she grabbed a jacket and left.

Let's just say that whole being bored thing, was because Magnus and Alec weren't there and after a bit of talking and playing around, it turned into a slightly heated makeout session.

Not knowing that Magnus and Alec were back, Rosalie wasn't ready for when Alec walked in.

She jumped slightly, as she heard his voice, and her phone go off at the same time.

"We have orders. Let's go." Alec said.

Rosalie was already up and looking at her phone, but Jace still was lying in bed.

Not wanting to witness the argument she knew was coming, Rosalie left the  room.

She went to the living room and talked to Magnus, until the boys sorted out their differences.

Which they seemed to not do, as Alec came back out without him.

Rosalie sighed, as she decided to just leave it and left with Alec.

"You know where he's coming from right? He got kicked out of the only home he had. He'll come around." Rosalie said as they walked through the institute doors.

The two met up with Clary.

"Any idea what this is about?" Clary asked Alec.

"Heard a big storms moving in. Always increases demon activity."

"And Jace is..."

"Not here. Obviously." Rosalie told her.

"He's totally shut me out. He's not answering my texts. I don't understand what's going on." Clary told Alec.

"Me neither." He said.

"I do. Listen. He needs time. It's not everyday that someone finds out that the person you dated is related to you.  He doesn't know what to think."

No one said anything for a minute.

"Come on."

"What did we miss?" Alec asked Izzy, as the three met up with her at one of the screens in the main room.

"Let's see. The Citadel was breached. Magdalena is dead. Cleophas is missing."

"Oh my god.      Valentine?" Clary asked.

"Who else could it be?" Izzy asked.

"Aldertree's heading to Idris to meet with the Council." She told Alec.

"I'll go check with ops."

With that Alec left.

Clary turned to Izzy, before she had a chance to walk away.

"Izzy. There's something I need to tell you about Sister Cleophas."

"That you told her about your new rune?"

"How did you know I..."

"Does it matter? You should know what it feels like when the people you care about shut you out."

"Izzy, Jace told me it would be dangerous for anyone who found out."

"So now I need to be protected? I welcomed you in, Clary. Saw you through training, rescued Simon every time he got into trouble, which is basically all the time, and after your mom..." Izzy went off.

"Izzy, I'm sorry. Look, we both care about the Iron Sisters. We need to find Sister Cleophas. We can do it together."

"I'm kind of over this whole togetherness thing." Izzy said before she walked away.

Rosalie sighed.

"I'll talk to her later. "

~~~
~~~

"Where have you been?" Alec asked Izzy as we got back from being out.

She was at one of the tables in the ops room.

"Had to slaughter a horde of Shax demons in Grand Central. Could've used your help. What are you doing?"

"Uh... Aldertree has me on a special assignment.  I'm checking out some rogue vamp dens." Izzy explained, fixing he shirt by her neck.

Rosalie could tell she was lying.

"Are you okay?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You don't seem fine." Alec said.

She sighed.

"I'm.... tired. Yeah. Um, your message said you wanted to talk. Do you have a lead on Cleophas?" She asked Alec.

He looked around before leaning in slightly.

"No. Not yet."

"Then what is it?"

"It's about Magnus. Look, um... How do you know.... In your experience, you know, when's the uh... the right time?"

"Oh, my god, are you talking about having sex?"

"Of course he is." Rosalie said with a smile.

"Can we not discuss my sex life with the entire institute, please?"

"Alec, is this your first time with a man?" Izzy asked.

He just looked at her.

"Your first time ever?" Rosalie just asked, raising her eyebrows slightly.

Izzy chuckled.

"It all makes sense now. That's why you didn't want me to meet Jessica Hawkblue." She said smacking his arm.

He gave her a look.

"Wait, was there ever a Jessica Hawkblue?"

"Are you done?"

"Okay. You and Magnus... You want to..."

"I think so. I dont know."

"Alec, you care about Magnus. He cares about you. It's okay. Just don't do what you always do."

"And what's that?"

"Overthink it."

"Like you're doing now." Rosalie said.

"No, I don't overthink things."

Rosalie and Izzy gave him a look.

"Do I?"

"Look... If it's what you want, if it makes you happy... then go for it." Izzy told him.

He chuckled slightly, before pointing at her in a 'your smart' kind of way, before leaving.

Rosalie just put her hand on Izzy's back in a comforting way.

"Get some rest. You need it." She said before she left herself.

Rosalie got a call, picking it up, it was Luke.

"Clary needs help. Meet me and Jace outside in five."

Rosalie grabbed her weapons, and left.

She met up with Jace and Luke outside.

"Hey. What's going on?" She asked.

"Cleophas is working with Valentine, and Clary is with her. She could be in danger." Luke explained.

The three got in the car, and Luke drove off.

After a few minutes they found them.

They got out, luke pulled his gun.

"Cleo, you hurt her, I'll drop you where you stand." Luke said.

"Wait, no!" Clary said, blocking her.

"Clary, get out of the way!" Jace told her.

"Luke, don't! We need her."

~~~
~~~

Clary, Jace, and Rosalie went to try to find this angel, to free him.

"If Valentine needs lightening to activate the Sword, he probably put Ithuriel up on the rooftop." Clary said.

"Cleophas could have been lying, Clary." Rosalie told her.

"She's not. Not about this."

"How do you know?" Jace asked.

"I just know. Trust me."

They made it to the rooftop, and saw Ithuriel chained up, surrounded by Circle members.

The three took out they're blades, and started fighting.

(I'm stealing Clary and Jace's part. Lol. Sorry.... )

Rosalie helped out Clary by distracting the one guy, and Clary took him out, before Rose turned around.

She went for the last guy but Jace cut the guy off, as he was bringing the blade down.

Jace held down the guys blade behind his head while Rose moved her blade across the guys chest.

After that the guy brought his sword down as Jace moved behind him. He moved his blade to block the Circle members.

Rosalie took this time to make her move slashing the guys back to catch him off guard. She twirled around and slashed him again the same time as Jace did.

The guy went down, and the two locked eyes for a moment, before going over to the angel.

"We have to hurry." Clary said, as Jace tried to break the chains with his stele.

It wasn't working as planned. They even tried hitting it with their blades, but even that didn't work.

"Nothing's working." Jace told her.

"Why cant we break the chain?" Clary asked.

"I dont know." Jace said.

"Valentine must have used a warlock, some kind of dark magic."

At that Clary put her hand to her head, then to the main lock.

"What's happening? What're you doing?" Jace asked.

"He's communicating with me."

"He's... " Jace stopped.

Rosalie shared a look with him.

Clary drew something on the lock and  he was able to break free.

He spread his wings and held out his hands looking at Jace and Clary.

Rosalie didn't know what was happening until he looked at her too.

Clary pulled her over, having both herself and Rosalie touch his hand.

Everything then changed. Rosalie saw the soul-sword and then a figure dressed in black. The figure closed his hand around the sword, and then disappeared.

Then everything was normal again.

"What was that?" Clary asked.

Rosalie just looked at the angel.

He then shot up into the sky.

Rosalie was confused. If this had something to do with being one of Valentine's experiments, then why did the angel show her too?

She wasn't part of that. Or at least she thought she wasn't.....

A/N: HEY! SORRY THAT THIS WAS OVERDUE. IT'S HERE NOW THOUGH! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. AND WHAT IS WITH THAT LAST SENTENCE??? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 1.6K 97
Ben Lightwood, twin brother of Alec Lightwood, has been missing for over a month. When Jace finally finds him in the clutches of Valentine's men, ch...
31.3K 809 21
[COMPLETED BUT SERIES DISCONTINUED] [BASED OFF THE BOOK SERIES. NOT THE TV SHOW] Clarissa Fairchild and Jace Herondale, the happy perfect couple of t...
206K 3.1K 25
Shadow Hunters are people that are half angel half mundane (human). They protect the human word from the demon world, downworlders. Kayla Wayland is...
157K 3.4K 34
Clary Fairchild was to be protected by Mayla Stonehart. Years of hiding her true identity made Mayla live in fear every day and look over her shoulde...