connect.

By baddestbitchx

" same city, same friends if you're looking for me . " More

prologue | characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 - the recap
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46 - hey, please read
47
48 - i'm back
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59

56

248 27 9
By baddestbitchx

chapter fifty six

"bitch how much stuff are you bringing ?" ayana asks looking at my louis duffle bag full with my clothes and essentials.

"girl, it's always good to be extra prepared when you're going away.. especially to a different side of town that we have never been to before." i say, grinning.

she had come over to my house as soon as i let her know the news about the road trip. her reaction was so cute. she was so excited. quan didn't have nothing better to do other than mumble rap in the studio so he was also down to come.

"i've packed more lingerie than clothes." she giggles , taking out a pink lingerie bodysuit that was completely see- through.

my eyes widen. it was very sexy.

"are yall tryna make babies or something ?" i ask jokingly.

"no! of course not. my body is too bomb for all that. it's just ... we don't really have time for ourselves since his friends are always around or he's in the studio so we can only really have quick sex . like , girl..  we been doing it  in the studio cos his house is always full of niggas."

we both cackle. i swear ayana and quan were my source of entertainment. they were the funniest couple .

"i love yall." i laugh.

"nah foreal. this lil road trip is our time for be alone with each other . i know of course you and diallo will also be there , but in the hotel room with just me and quan;  we will get to just chill and have a lot of nasty ass sex." she smiles.

"that's true." i respond. "well i'm glad you guys are coming. this will be so fun."

she sits on the edge of my bed;  a big grin on her face . "i'm so ready to go! what hotel are we going to be in?" she asks, batting her eyes like a little kid.

i shrug. "i don't know yet. diallo is offering to pay for everything so he's picking the city and the hotel. i'm pretty sure it will be nice as hell though. he has good taste in everything."

"of course you would know that. he's got good taste in you." she purrs.

i roll my eyes. "girl let's not start this idea again. me and diallo are just friends."

"the lies."

i ignore her as i tie my hair back into a messy ponytail. pushing back the memory of diallo and I two nights ago.

"the wedding was beautiful though. i'm so happy for your parents."

"i know right. they really needed that special day. i feel like it will bring them even more closer. i just  love their bond so much." ayana gushes.

dwayne and mali had come so far as a couple, after everything they had both been through. i'm so glad they got to renew their vows .. properly.

the sun was going down as ayana and I sat in my living room with my mom, lizzie and vanessa. we had just finished watching some action movie about drug gangs.

except lizzie, ayana and I were barely paying attention due to our phones constantly being in our hands.

"mom, you got any more of that mac and cheese  left?" vanessa asks.

" yes, you want some honey?"

"yes please. that was too good." vanessa chimes, referring to our dinner mom had made earlier on.

mom goes in the kitchen with ayana's greedy ass following behind her. i knew she was going to ask for some aswell.

"so what's everyone been up to ?" vanessa questions , facing lizzie and myself. "i feel like we barely see each other anymore, considering we live in the same house."

"damn right." lizzie laughs. "well, i've just been going out with my friends, beating people's faces and... selling niggas dreams."

i giggle at how obnoxious my sister is.

vanessa rolls her eyes, playfully hitting lizzie on her thigh . "liz, you will get very bad karma if you keep breaking guys hearts. also , stop referring to our black men as niggas. they are kings."

here comes vanessa with her negro empowerment.

whenever she got all deep and spiritual it was so funny.

"girl bye. let's move on to ryan." lizzie says, brushing her off. "ryan what have you been up to?"

"well.. just hanging out with my friends like always, eating good food... like always.. oh and tomorrow i'm going on a road trip for three days with ayana, quan and diallo." i reply.

"sounds fun." vanessa chimes.

"yall fake for not inviting me." lizzie huffs. "then again, yall young as fuck. i might be too much of a party. you guys wouldn't be able to hang wit me in real life."

i roll my eyes. "oh please. you're an old woman now."

she looks at me in disgust. "sis i am only 23. not 30."

vanessa and i laugh as lizzie scrunches up her face at me.

i give her a kiss on the cheek even though she was pretending to push me away.

" as for myself, i'm joining a podcast at school." vanessa announces, looking very pleased with herself.

"about what?" i ask.

"uplifting students who may be depressed, struggling with classes, struggling to make friends or anyone who just wants to hear words of affirmation. we will be speaking to the soul." she does a pretend meditation pose & exhales.

"that's nice. i wish i had something like that back in high school because that place was tough on my mental." i chuckle.

i was deadass .

"i need that right now." lizzie jokes. "life be kicking  my ass."

we all laugh as
mom & a very greedy but happy ayana return. mom hands vanessa a plate whilst ayana sits beside me with her own.

"your moms cooking is bomb." she says through mouthfuls.

"that's one thing you're  right about." i agree. however my stomach was so full i couldn't eat anymore.

"i'm going to miss you whilst you're gone." mom says, pouting.

i giggle. "mom it's only three days. although it is the longest we would have been away from eachother , i must admit. "

my mom and I were real close , especially since my dad passed away. i am scared to lose her too. even though she's got good health .. anything is possible nowadays. she's always been a mom and a dad to me.

"i just love you." she says, blowing me a kiss from where she was sitting with her feet propped up .

i pretend to catch it. " i love you too mama."

lizzie pretends to vomit. "yall are so lame." she folds her arms as ayana begins to laugh to her annoyance.

"she is so jealous." vanessa giggles.

"i am so not."

we all fall into laughter .. even lizzie herself. she was such a whiny old baby but that's what makes you love her.

"i think we should go shopping. 3 days away in a different city.. we need some clothes for instagram pictures." i suggest to ayana whilst everyone else watched legally blonde on the television.

"yea for sure." she agrees , finishing her last mouthful. "should we get quan to drive us. he can come too and get some stuff cos his ass is so forgetful he probably won't pack until tomorrow. we know diallo will remember though."

she was right about that.

quan smoked weed so remembering things is always a problem to him.

"cool. let's go."

we both leave the living room to get ready.I grab my coat , purse , phone & throw on some jordan 1s.

i didn't mind staying in my lil fake varsity sweater. i left my hair down since the weather was nice today so the rain wasn't going to turn into a mess.

we joined each other back at the front door where ayana was on the phone to quan.

"okay. he's literally outside." she tells me.

"how? that was mad quick."

"i know. he was already driving coming back from the studio so he wasn't far away." she explains, whilst hanging up.

we leave out the front door where quan was just pulling up.

"this shit better be fun ryan." he huffs as soon as I get in the backseat.

"quan shutup. you know I know how to have fun."

ayana snickers. before putting her lips on his ears and down to his neck then kissing him on his lips. he runs his hands through her hair before pulling back and laughing.

"sorry ryan."

"it's cool homie. i'm more than used to it." i sigh, opening up the Instagram app.

ayana giggles. "i hope they got some cute shit at this mall. i'm tired of shopping around and finding cheap looking clothes."

"i don't know about yall.. but i need some bomb instagram pictures. I'm going straight to gucci."

"oh my gosh let's both get some luxury pieces & take some pics in the hotel lobby or outside the hotel. i haven't taken a bad instagram picture in a minute." ayana exclaims, looking at herself in the rear view mirror.

"tell me about it."

"girls are so extra. yall do all that for pictures?me and my niggas we just chill and let the picture taking come naturally . yall dressin' up and shit. cornyyyyy." he jokes.

ayana playfully punches his shoulder.

"ayana don't even bother explaining to him. if he knew how much money we make off social media followers he would be an instagram model by tonight." i grin.

ayana erupts into a loud laugh as quan stops the car abruptly at the traffic light.

"aye listen ryan, that's some bottom shit. ain't no way i'm out here posing like yall."

we both laugh even more because he was actually annoyed.

pissing quan off was one thing but doing it with ayana was a whole other level of funny.

"we're just playing wit ya baby." she coos.

quan shrugs her off but still allowed her to hold his hand whilst he drives.

they were a sweet couple. the love was definitely there.

i smile to myself whilst looking at the both of them.

wonder when my hood ass knight in shining armour will appear. ayana had it so good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

90.4K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
289K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.1M 111K 63
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
637K 10K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...