His Voice [Haikyuu x Male Rea...

By AlertQuestion

[EDITED] It's been years since he was last able to speak, he lost his voice years ago when a certain incident... More

[2] - Welcome To The Team
[3] - Old Friends
[4] - Practice Match
[5] - Sick Day
[6] - Neighbourhood Association Match
[7] - Nekoma
[8] - Battle At The Garbage Dump
[9] - Will You Spike For Me?
[10] - A Thread And Needle
[11] - Inter-High Preliminaries
[12] - A Little Switch
[13] - His Voice
[14] - The Haunting Past
[15] Say My Name!
[16] - Japan!
[17] - A Little Help
[18] - Reunion
[19] - A Kiss On The Cheek
[20] - Block
[21] - Receive or Die
[22] - I'm Here
[23] - It's Him Isn't It?
[24] - Panic
[25] - The Cause
[26] - Thank you
[27] - The Story
[28] - Karasuno Sleepover
[29] - Last Day
[30] - Back In Miyagi
[Special] - Birthday
[31] - Tongue Piercings
[32] - Mysterious People
[33] - Popsicles
[34] - Obsessed Tokyo Bois + Cat Mom
[35] - Owl Mom + Creepy Texts
[36] - Crow Mom

[1] - New School New Year

99.7K 2.3K 3.8K
By AlertQuestion

A young boy wearing Karasuno's school uniform holding onto his bag walks his way onto school grounds, School clubs all outside promoting different club activities.He walks by to check his classroom and slowly makes his way to said classroom "class 3". As he was about to walk into his new class a voice stopped him.

"(M/n) ? Is that you?"

The voice was recognizable indeed.The male turned around to see the black haired male with dark blue eyes,indeed, it was Kageyama Tobio. Kageyama had slight widdened eyes as he saw the familiar male in front of him. His fluffy (h/l) (h/c) hair, those gleaming (e/c) eyes and his unforgettable blue surgical mask. His eyes closed a bit simulating him smiling at the slightly taller male. Kageyama turned a small one in return,the two were in the same class and they walked together, sitting next to each other.

"It's been a while hasn't it, you've been fine right?"

The black haired male looked at the (m/n), the male reassured him with a single look and took something from his bag to show him. It was a mini post-It book.He quickly wrote something down and showed the male.

"This way it'll be a bit convenient"

Kageyama looked at it and agreed before they could speak anymore the teacher came in.The class greeted,before the teacher could start the school's social worker came in with a paper and quietly spoke to the teacher,soon he left.The teacher then looked around the class before stopping at (M/n) and told her to come to the front of the class. A bit confused he obeyed.The it shows the teacher was holding a paper about (M/n) and his medical records.Thats when he understood.The teacher smiled then turned to the class.

"Class, this is (l/n) (m/n) due to past experiences he had lost his voice.Therefore, he is mute please take care of him and help him in anyway."

The teacher briefly explained.It didn't surprise (M/n) that she used that term to describe his situation since there really is no word to describe it. Nonetheless bowed in respect soon returning to his seat.

Class was quick not much to say as after school arrived quick.

"So we're required to join at least one club, thinking about joining volleyball?"

Kageyama asked while packing his stuff really to leave as he wanted to be somewhere.(M/n) however had an unsure look on his face. Which Kageyama noticed.

"I'm thinking about it maybe I'll give it a try,"

Kageyama nodded but reassured him not to rush.Soon he left with a bye and the (m/c) boy was left in the classroom only with his thoughts.

- The Next Day -

The boy had thought about it and he now had a filled activity form of joining the volleyball team,however he was quite shy and unsure since he couldn't communicate well.It was lunch time, Kageyama had disappeared into somewhere, so (M/n) looked for his class teacher for help.

"You want to join the volleyball team?"

She asked as (M/n) scratches the back of his head and nodded shyly,the teacher smiled reassured him that she'll help him.( M/n) and her went to the staff room looking for the volleyball's team advisor.

"You want to join the volleyball team?"

Takeda Ittetsu asked the same thing as (M/n) became even more shy but still nodded. The teacher chuckled as she handed him his activity form.She briefly turned to (M/n) for a bit and explained.

"(L/n), this is Takeda -sensei he's the volleyball's club advisor and Yes he does,could you help him?"

She smiled which Takeda gladly took and briefly looked over it before nodding.

"Of course,of course.."

Takeda trailed off looking at the shy male as he noticed he hadn't spoken,the teacher noticed as he helped (M/n) out and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Ah yes, (l/n) here due to past experiences became mute , it'll be hard for him to communicate please help him"

That's when he understood as the young boy gave a shy glance at the teacher his eyes asking for help with gleaming hope.Takeda's eyes widen then smile gently.

"Ah yes of course, come with me I'll bring you to the captain,I'll help you join,"

(M/n)'s eyes widen with his eyes closing a bit in a happy manner he bowed thanking him, The teacher thanked him as well then left for her lunch.Though knowing of his situation he tried to make some small talk while walking to the third year's floor.

"So have you been playing long?"

(M/n) took noticed and took out his post-it note book and pen and nodded slightly.

"Yes,since elementary"

Which surprised Takeda a bit by how prepared (M/n) is but smiled and continued asking some small questions.

"Which Junior High were you in?"

"Kitagawa Daiichi"

"Ohh that powerhouse school huh?You must be pretty strong,"

Takeda chuckled slightly while (M/n) blushed slightly out of embarrassment but shook his head "no" a bit.Soon they stopped at class.He called out some students and soon they went to the stairway to talk.There stood two third years, a boy with grey hair and one with black hair.

"Sensei?What did you need?"

The black haired male asked then noticing the shy boy next to him looking away.

"Ahh Sawamura-kun, Sugawara-kun this is,,,"

Takeda trailed off turning to the short male in which alerted him and having him quickly writing something and then showing it to the two seniors.

"I'm (L/n) (M/n),I want to join the volleyball club please,"

He quickly showed as he bowed slightly which confused and surprised the two males slightly but both put on reassuring smiles.

"Don't worry (L/n)-San sure we'd gladly let you try out,"

Sugawara softly said not trying to scare the boy which surprised the male by how easy it was and which bowed again in thanks before standing up straight again.

"Ano, Sensei is something wrong?"

Sawamura asked a bit confused as why the male isn't speaking in which Takeda quickly explained putting a hand on the young male's shoulder.

"Ah!yes! You see (M/n) here is mute so please help him well,"

Which helped cleared the two boy's questions.Which had the two gave (m/n) a gentle look.soon Sugawara put a hand on his shoulder as well.

"Why don't you come over to the gym after school, let's see how good you are"

He smiled as if challenging him,which had (M/n)'s eyes sparkle a bit in which he yet again bowed as if saying yes to them and soon the bell ringed and it was time for class,(m/n) quickly thanked his sensei and the two seniors before going to his class,Before letting the two seniors go,Takeda handed Daichi his activity form.

"Take good care of him, I sense something about it,"

He said quickly before returning to the staff room, the two had a quick look at the form,before giving each other a look as if saying.

"Don't worry we sense it too."

- After School -

(M/n) still being a bit shy took him a while before finally going to the gym.On his way outside the gym doors he noticed a blacked haired male along with an orange haired boy, out of curiosity he stalked over and saw that it was Kageyama and another boy who's pretty short but slightly taller than him.Kageyama noticed the mask man and turned to him ignoring the orange boy's toss to him.

"(M/n)? What are you doing here? "

He shrugged and pointed to the gym which kageyama understood and smiled slightly seeing as the boy was gonna play.The orange boy kinda interested asked out of the blue.

"Do you like volleyball!?"

The energy almost scared the poor boy but nodded shyly.Which seemed to satisfy the boy with a big smile that shone brightly that could almost compete with the sun and introduced himself

"Me too!I'm Hinata Shoyo!Nice to meet you!"

The boy blushed by the cute smile and quickly grabbed his notes and changed his note from earlier

"I'm (L/n) (M/n), I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶o̶l̶l̶e̶y̶b̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶l̶u̶b̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶, nice to meet you Hinata"

He bowed slightly showing the paper to hinata which confused him a bit as to why he wasn't talking. Kageyama briefly explained which Hianta really didn't mind and smiled.(M/n) briefly tapped kageyama pointing to the gym signing he was going in and he waved a bye to the strange duo.He knocked softly behind walking inside.Inside was quite a lot of people.Sugawara and Sawamura seemed to noticed and let him in.He called the rest in as he helped introduce him.

"Ah everyone,this is (L/n) (M/n). He's here to try out for the team ah and side note Um he's mute so please treat him with care"

Daichi briefly explained.which (m/n) bowed then group gathered and with the new information greeted him.They all introduced themselves and they told him go change.As he was about to leave Tsukishima seemed to have something to comment.

"Hmm are you sure you should even join, I mean volleyball is a sport which you need to communicate what's the point if you can't at all"

Yamaguchi tried to stopped him while the rest look at him shocked,(m/n) stopped in his tracks.

"Oi, Tsukishima take that back that's insensitive,"

Daichi warmed but (m/n) turned around staring straight into Tsuki's eyes almost as if he was challenging him. Tsukishima could almost hear his words just through his eyes.It was as if they were saying,,,

"Try me"

Tsuki seemed like he understood in which returned a smirk and (m/n) could tell he knew and so he quickly went to change, he soon returned wearing the school 's PE uniform but this time Instead of his normal mask he had a foam black mask instead.The captain and vice asked him which positions he usually plays.(M/n) unsure how to say soon grabbed a ball to demonstrate instead.He look at Tsukishima straight in the eye before standing in a setter position,he tossed it high everyone could that was a perfect toss as they were about to confirm he was a setter, (m/n) went straight for a spike and spike the ball onto the opposite side in full force his eyes glowing as Tsuki could tell and feel it almost.It shocked everyone with the perfect toss and the hard spike.He was a setter and a spiker but (m/n) came to surprise them again when he turned to them and raising his hands in a block position.

"Setter,Wing Spiker and Middle Blocker?"

Tanaka asked shocked which (m/n) nodded shyly.The two seniors and the second years all smiled though.Tsuki seeming to kinda regret what he said but isn't going to admit it and Yamaguchi being amazed at the new boy.

"It seems we got a bunch of interesting first years,,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 5.6K 29
You are Hinata's childhood bestfriend. You guys grow up together until you move to America in middle school. Now you are back to Japan, you will atte...
1.1K 65 19
-หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏโ €โ €โ™กโ €โ €์•ˆ๋…•ํ•˜์„ธ์š” หŠหŽ- ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฒ, ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ. ๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ...
5.4K 59 32
Y/N IS A NOVELIST IN JAPAN. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST NOVELISTS IN THE WORLD. HE RECENTLY FINISHED HIS NOVEL. AND IS NOW PLANNING TO MAKE A NEW NOVEL ON...
52.4K 1.3K 19
#3. animexreader 07/30/21 (Y/N) (L/N) was just a regular teenager like any other, he behaved pretty well, and usually got good grades. He was usuall...