Nonchalant

By kg123tv

Having to start her life off early and being a parent at a young age, Bella tackles every obstacle that is th... More

Chapter 1 (first story so excuse any mistakes)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 37

9K 330 102
By kg123tv

Bella's POV:

We finally got through the doors after waiting in the line for around 30 minutes. It was cold as hell outside.

We went up to the bar and Ella ordered us some drinks. Then we went to take a seat. There was levels to this arena and we were seated on the first level across from the VIP section.

A few hours later

We were being invited into VIP by this lightskin guy with braids. I think he an actor because I recognise him from some movies on Netflix.

I personally ain't find him cute but Ella? Shit she drooling over him.

"Ya'll ladies wanna join me in VIP?" He said.

"Nah we good" Ella gone say. Her boujie ass.

I smiled at him but he still stood in front of me.

I turned to Ella and said "you sure? I don't mind. I been watching VIP this whole time, they lit" I said.

Truthfully I been watching to see if Dave here and I gave up looking around an hour ago when I noticed he wasn't here. But it did look lit asf.

She gave me a look as if she knew what I was thinking about so I whispered to her

"He's not here" and she nodded and followed the guy.

"What's yo name?" She asked him.

"It's quincy." He said

"Ella" she replied as they smiled at each other.

When we walked up to VIP he led us to a corner.

I turned and took a quick glance at everyone and then my eyes darted back.

"Justin? OMG Justin!!!" I said as he walked over to me and I practically jumped in his arms.

"Wassuppp I ain't seen you in way too long. I got down to LA today and was gonna message you to meet tomorrow but you here and shit" he said looking me up and down.

"Okay gurlll" he said in his most feminine voice.

I let out a chuckle and pushed his shoulder.

We sat down beside each other and spoke with everyone. I introduced Ella to Justin but she was too focused on Quincy that she ain't care.

"Whatchu doing here anyways" I asked J

"Me and my brother flew out here to stay with our other brother for a few days. I know I only spoke to you the other day but I still ain't know what you got going on. You staying with yo friend over here?" He asked me.

I nodded and changed the subject. "Who's yo brother?" And he pointed to Quincy.

I laughed because the whole time he knew and I didn't.

"Wow. What a coincidence" I said sarcastically.

"You know who's supposed to be here right?"

"No. Who?" I asked.

"East. You still ain't spoke to him?" He asked me.

"Nope. I ain't spoke to him and I sure don't wanna speak about him. I don't care." I said taking back a shot thinking if he supposed to be here then where he at?

Then I heard my song come on. How you want it by Teyana Taylor and Combs.

I rocked my hips to the song and me and Justin sang it together. We was acting a fool, getting all up in each other's face. Then Christian combs part came on and I acted like I was rapping it to Justin.

I got to the end and Justin took over and started rapping to me.

"I'm so stuck in my ways, out of town for a couple of days
But when I'm back, I be right on my way
And I got nothing to say
No games, girl, you know my style
I got the recipe to make you smile" he rapped to me.

By now the alcohol had kicked in for the both of us and I was feeling it.

So I started singing the song to him again. But this part of the song was a lil more explicit.

"What's the quickest way to turn you on?
Morning, middle of the night
Tellll mee whaat yooou waaaant" as I trailed my hands on his chest.

Anyone could see that we were lowkey flirting but I didn't mind. I had too much alcohol in my system so I was happy it was Justin and not some random.

I leaned on his shoulder as we laughed. It was fun to act a fool with someone and get a break from being mommy for the night.
________________________________

Dave's POV:

I had to pick up Millie so I missed my performance. I ain't really care though. It's nothing to me. We got to the club and I greeted Artist.

"Ayo bro, you got the place all lit up and shit." I said to him .

"You know mee" he said to me as we hugged.

"Go on up to VIP my man" he told me.

Millie grabbed my hand and led me to vip. I gripped her ass with my other hand and she kept walking. She a freak and she know it.

We sat on a lounge chair in VIP and she grinded on my lap to lil Durk's song Homebody.

I set 2k on the table and grabbed me a bottle of Hennessy. Yes the whole bottle. I weren't gone drink it all right now but I don't like niggas drinking out my drink.

I took a glance around VIP and I noticed Angela, my maid with some dude. She caught eyes with me and she looked like she seen a ghost. I laughed at her as Millie grabbed my face and kissed me. She must have seen me staring at Angela for too long.

All of a sudden my song perfect with Chris brown started playing. I been playing this joint a lot recently because it remind me of Bella. I got rapped into the mic as VIP hyped me up.

It got close to the end of the song.

"I'm wonderin' why we not friends?
If you ask me, it kind of depends
I done got nasty with lots of her friends
I keep it a hunnid, don't gotta pretend
I be so blunted, I got to go in
I'm here for women, won't acknowledge no men
Was kind of drunk, but shawty got in the Benz
Promise, stick with me, you probably gon' win" I rapped and if it wasn't fate itself my eyes landed on Angela then Justin and then Bella.

Angela was recording Bella singing as Justin was laughing. I watched as her lips moved.

"Oh, we ain't friends no more?
Why you won't listen no more?
Damn, I let a good girl go
Away, away, away, I've been
All around the world and I've been lookin' for you, searchin'
You deserve it 'cause you're perfect" she sang.

I must say she was looking mighty fine. I took a sip of my Hennessy and looked back at Millie who was getting hyped up because freak hoe started playing. She bounced that ass on my lap as I gripped it. All I could think about was Bella but I ain't wanna look over there in case she looked over here and saw me looking. I ain't want her looking over here though cause she gone see Millie all up on me.

Time passed and Bella still ain't seen me. I been looking right at her but her ass can't keep her eyes off of Justin. All of a sudden a song came on and both Bella and Angela started shaking some ass. I meaaan, Bella ain't one of them thick girls but she most definitely got some ass.

Of course Millie's dumb ass saw me looking so she went and blocked my view and danced in front of me.

I payed Millie some attention until my eyes cocked back in Bella's direction when I heard people hyping someone up.

Lo and behold. Bella was shaking her ass on Justin's lap. His hands were behind his head as  he watched her and everyone hyped them up. My blood started to boil.

I wanted to go over there and pull Bella off of him but that would cause a scene. Also everybody here thinks I'm with Millie because my manager said it's a good idea. He said it makes me look like I'm mature so that the media will jump off of my age. I'm turning 20 soon and I can't wait.

Angela sat next to Justin and the dance ended as Bella fell back into Justin's lap and he placed his hand around her waist. It was clear that Bella and Angela were drunk and that Justin was not far behind.

His hand on Bella's waist triggered something in me so I tapped Millie and said "Ayo come with me to say wassup to my homie over here" she wrapped her arm around mine as we walked over there. Making sure I gripped her ass with my hand Justin saw me then Angela and Bella looked up and noticed me too. I stared at Bella for a second as she fidgeted on Justin's lap. She looked so nonchalant which made my blood boil even more. She acting like she ain't notice me.
________________________________

Bella's POV:

I had seen Dave a while ago with the same girl that the shade room posted yesterday. She was pretty and all but she wouldn't stop shaking her ass. She was shaking it to every song.

I was taken over by the alcohol in my system so it was pretty easy to ignore him and enjoy my time with Ella and Justin.

He came walked over with his female and said 'yo wassup man' to Justin. I tried to get up and walk away but Justin tightened his grip on my waist to reassure me. So I relaxed and spoke to Ella who was right beside me. Ella was playing it cool. We was laughing and all, like I said it was easy to ignore Dave. Much easier than I thought. I know that is mostly because of the alcohol but I like to think I have some control of it aswell.

"Since when were ya'll besties?" We heard Dave say as he turned his attention to me and Ella. Ella answered and said "whatever. Shutup Dave" in a friendly but dismissive tone.

He still stood there so I kept my eyes on Ella as I felt him staring a whole into the side of my face. So I looked up at him.

"What?" I asked him with an attitude.

"Why you acting like you don't know me?" He asked me.

"Boy please I don't think I ever really knew you. Good bye now" I said as I flicked him off.

"Don't be talking to my man like that hoe. And watch yo fingers before I break em" his lil side piece said.

I laughed along with Ella and layed back into Justin's chest resting my head on his shoulder.

Justin broke the lil reunion and said

"Right I think it's time I get you home" he said to me as we stood up and Dave and his girlfriend took a couple steps back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 214 22
4 months after learning her mother's origins, Kit is now faced with the ugly combination of love and war, when an old flame comes to town threatening...
455 41 39
Everything a girl might wish for. Just a shame that Bella had to go through such a nightmare to get there. Bella was any ordinary eighteen year old...
320K 10.3K 73
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭?" 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱 𝐟𝐚�...
1.8K 128 27
When 16 year old Hannah meets a boy that she met online she realizes that being friends isn't the only thing either one of them wants. They both want...