One Directions Big Break

By cboy650

Lena Cooper finally made it. She's made herself famous, not become famous by being Liam Payne's baby sister... More

Prolougue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Authors note
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Authors note
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Epilouge
Third book!

Chapter fourteen

1.7K 41 33
By cboy650

Nialls POV

I finally worked out how I was going to tell Kathryn how I felt about her.

Hey, Kathryn.

Not Kat. Not Kath. Kathryn.

I just want to tell you that ever since I saw you in that airport I have loved the way you looked. I love the way you talk and the way you handle yourself. You're so cute, and so smart. I can't help but like you. And I like you a lot. Will you please go out with me?

It had to work.

Right?

I paced back and forth in my room, considering what to do. Should I go for it? Lena thought so. And I'm sure if I asked someone else, they'd agree with her.

I decided to find out.

I dialed Zayns number and listen to it ring. "Niall, I'm literally down the hall. What is it?" He asked when he answered.

"Should I tell Kathryn I like her?" I asked.

"Do birds fly?" he asked.

What was with him and Lena and the sarcasm?

"I don't know. Is said bird a penguin? An ostrich?" I asked.

Zayn groaned. "Get your skinny arse in there and ask her out before I come kick it." He said.

I laughed as I hung up. But soon the levity was gone and I was nervous again. Now both Lena and Zayn thought I should do it. But they were best friends. Of course they would think alike. I needed a third opinion.

I called my brother Gregg.

"Niall! Hello mate!" he exclaimed.

"Hey, Gregg. I've got a question for you." I said.

"Shoot."

"There's this girl I like. She's Lena's best friend. Called Kathryn Henderson. I like her...alot. But I'm afraid she likes Liam. Should I tell her I like her or not?" I asked.

Gregg thought about it.

"I think you should, mate. Follow your heart little bro. She's bound to like you back. You're a charming lad." He said finally.

I smiled. "I was hoping youd say that. Okay, thank you Gregg. I've got a girl to talk to." I said.

He laughed. "Good luck, bro. Let me know how it goes." He said.

"I will. Bye mate." I said.

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and took a deep breath. This was it. Follow your heart, Niall.

I opened my door and went to the game room, where Kathryn had been with Lottie and Liam for the past hour.

I didn't hear any voices coming from inside anymore. I decided to move on. I don't know why, but I paused before walking away from the door. Maybe I should check.

I should.

I open the door and look inside.

Only to see Liam and Kathryn locked in a passionate kiss.

Kathryn's POV

Lottie and Louis had just gone to bed. Liam and I were the winning team in ping pong, but we were now so tired we could hardly stand.

"How're you feeling?" I asked.

"About what?" Liam asked.

"About Sophia."

He frowned. "I think maybe this is the end." He said.

"I'm sorry to hear that. You deserve much better." I said honestly. Liam was so caring, so loving. He didn't deserve this.

"You think?" he asked.

"Yes. You're Liam. You protect everyone and make sure we're all safe. And someone who would defend his family the way you defend Lena is remarkable. You're amazing, Liam." I said.

We were quiet for a long time. Liam was looking at the ground and I was looking at him, trying to figure out what he was thinking.

And then he started to kiss me.

I gasped. Holy fuck. Liam Payne was kissing me. My dreams were coming true. I was kissing Liam Payne.

So why did it feel wrong?

The door opened and a gasp was heard. Liam pulled away, and I looked up to find none other than Niall standing in the doorway.

Unexplainable guilt rushed through me when I saw him.

But why?

Nialls face crumpled, and he fumbled for the handle of the door.

"Niall?" Liam asked, confused. He and Lena were just alike. Oblivious.

"Niall, wait." I said, getting to my feet. But he was already gone.

I called Lena.

Lena's POV

"Wow, the movie was great!" I exclaimed.

Harry smiled. "It really was." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "You weren't even watching it." I said.

He smirked. "Maybe I had a better view." He said, looking down at me.

"What? My boobs?" I joked.

Harry's smirk stayed in place. "Now that you mention it, they are quite nice." He said.

I swatted his arm and he caught it, kissing my hand. I grinned, unable to hide the chill bumps that flew down my arms as he did. He noticed and smirked again.

"When Liam is asleep later, come to my room." He said.

I blushed, knowing exactly what he wanted.

Suddenly my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" i asked.

"Lena!" Kathryn called.

"Kat! What is it?" I asked.

"Niall walked in on my kissing Liam and then he looked so heartbroken and now I don't know what to do!" she cried.

I stopped walking. "What? Niall saw you kissing someone else? Kathryn! Don't you know he likes you?!" I demanded.

Wait.

"Wait, who did you kiss?" I demanded.

"Liam. And before you freak out about that I need you and Loverboy to come home so you and I can work this out because I'm not asking Zayn for help. Come on, Lena." Kathryn said.

But my mind was like a broken record, constantly replaying the same two words.

Kissing Liam.

Kissing Liam.

Kissing Liam.

""Lena!"Kath shouted.

Harrys POV

Lena had gone quiet in the middle of the parking lot with her phone still pressed against her ear.

"Lena, love?" I asked.

I took the phone, but Kathryn must've hung up.

I put the phone in my back pocket and wave my hand in front of Lena's face.

Like something out of a movie, she didn't even blink.

"Lena! Love what's wrong?" i asked. Was I going to have to throw water in her face or something?

"Kathryn....ssed....m....br...her." She mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"Kathryn kissed my brother." She said.

I did a double take. Kathryn kissed Liam?

"Kathryn kissed Liam?" I asked.

Lena nodded, and then a disgusted look crossed her face.

"Ew! My best friend and my big brother were kissing!" she cried.

Then a thought dawned on my beautiful girlfriend.

"What if Niall hadn't caught them? What would they have done?" she asked.

Lena closed her eyes. "Don't answer that! I already knew what it would look like!" she cried.

"Lena, calm down love." I said.

Her light brown and currently green eyes meet mine. "Ew." Was all she said.

"Lena." I said.

"What?"

"Niall."

"What about Niall-Niall! Oh god! Poor Niall! What do we do? He likes her so much!" she cried.

I had to laugh at her absentmindedness. It was something else she had in common with her brother, along with being oblivious to everything.

"Wait. What did you do when I started dating Alan?" she asked.

"Threatened him for his life. Called him a lot of names. Punched him once or twice. not something Niall should try with Liam." I said.

"Liam would kill him." Lena said.

"I'm sure Liam isn't trying to hurt Niall. He's like you. He's oblivious. I'm sure he didn't know Niall even liked Kathryn." I told her.

"No but-hang on, does this mean Liam dumped the bitch? Because if so, yay! But how is Niall going to take this-I am not oblivious!"

Did this kid have ADHD?

"Lena, love, you're taking a million miles and hour. Slow down." I said, chuckling.

"This ain't funny!" she exclaimed. It had been awhile since she said that word. Her southern American accent was almost gone, becoming a light British one. I guess it's true. You can pick up the accent.

"It is a little funny. Why don't you call Niall? Talk to him." I said.

"Good idea!" she said.

She went for her phone. "Babe, I have it." I said.

She looked at me and then smiled, reaching into my pocket to get it. I sucked in a breath. "Don't tease me." I said.

She giggled and winked, dialing Nialls number.

I waited while it rang.

Lena's POV

The phone rang and rang until finally Niall answered.

"Hello?"

"Niall. I talked to Kathryn. Are you okay?" I asked.

"No. I'm not okay." he said.

"Listen. Liam is upset because of his fight with Sophia. I doubt he broke up with her. And Kathryn probably made him feel better. That doesn't mean she doesn't like you. Listen, Niall-"

"No offense Lena, but I'm done listening." He cut me off.

"What?"

"I asked you and you said I should. I asked Zayn and he said the same. I asked my brother and he said follow my heart. But you know what, Lena? I listened to all of you and look what happened. I followed my heart and guess what?

It got shattered into a million pieces."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 1.1K 25
Elizabeth Laversi, or Ellie as she calls herself, has nothing left to live for. After the loss of her brother and mother, the only person she has lef...
31.1K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
58K 308 29
when gabby was little her parents split , making her leave to Australia with her mum while her twin brother Louis still lived with her dad in Englan...
269K 6.3K 36
Gisella or as she prefered to be called Ella has a pretty normal life. She has a dad and a mom. But when her mom leaves for some American man and her...