I Won't Let You Go

By agnethabjornabba

It's 2019. 40 years have passed since Agnetha Fältskog and Björn Ulvaeus have long but separated and divorced... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
Writer's Note

Prologue

1.7K 22 19
By agnethabjornabba

January 2019

Agnetha Fältskog was just sitting in her bed one morning. She was looking at an old scrapbook that she kept on the floor beside her bed. The pictures that she was looking at were pictures of her and a man. The only man she's ever loved. Agnetha divorced this man exactly 40 years ago because she felt that she hadn't been getting any love or affection from him and because she felt that she and this man had simply just drifted apart.

And this man proved her right. Within a week, the man already had a new woman by his side. From there, the man married his new woman and two more children came along. This made Agnetha even more devastated. This man was supposed to come back for her. She had realized it was too late for her to come back to him because his other woman was being an interference as usual.

Agnetha silently cried as she walked into the en suite bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror before grabbing a razor blade and holding it up to her wrist. She was 68 years old and suicidal. It was sad, it really was but Agnetha's mother was just as old as Agnetha is when she took her own life way back when. If Mama was able to kill herself at her age, then I could too, Agnetha thought.

Just as she was about to bring the razor blade close to her wrist, she heard somebody shouting for her.

"MAMA! Where are you? Breakfast is ready. We are waiting for you!" Linda shouted from the kitchen.

"I'm coming Linda!"

Agnetha sighed and put down the razor blade before joining her daughter and her family for breakfast. Maybe later, she thought. Definitely later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 34 1
No one missed her, no one looked for her and now there is no sign of her. Will Bjorn come to his senses when he finally realises that his Anna is gon...
One Of Us By indy

Fanfiction

24.9K 648 41
Bjorn finds himself trapped in a life that he doesn't recognise, his decisions haunt him. Will he ever find his way home to Agnetha? Will she forgive...
1.6K 49 15
The year is 1977 and ABBA has just finished their Australian tour. What lies ahead for them? What challenges and struggles will they face? What surpr...
14.6K 511 16
Divorced couple Agnetha Fältskog and Björn Ulvaeus struggle to keep a balance with the new changes in their personal lives. Not only does their divor...