The Grimm Prince ( OP Grimm M...

By SkullOfTheDeaths

Y/N is the prime example of why their must be Grimm's. Something interesting happened in Remnants. The Grimm'... More

Prologue
Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Lemon)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Lemon)
Chapter 9
Chapter 11 (Lemon)
Chapter 12 (Lemon)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Vote updated)
Chapter 15 ( Salem Lemon 18+)
The Venom book is now out.
Chapter 16 ( Winter Lemon)
Friday the 13th special (Short and Lemon)
Chapter 17 ( Android 21 and Towa Lemon)
OMG!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New Book.
Chapter 20
The Girlfriend Scenenrio is out and a Choice for this book.
Chapter 21 ( Vados, Summer and Ruby Lemon)
Chapter 22 ( Yang and Glynda Lemon)

Chapter 10 (Lemon)

13.2K 110 217
By SkullOfTheDeaths

(Disclaimer I don't own Rwby that belong to Mounty Oum and Rosters teeth. Will post a lemon warning now then let the story begin)

Edit: I had to remove an image because it was flagged.

Word of Ryan death spread like wildfire. The majority of Beacon praised the Grimm Prince for killing a horrible person. Turn out Ryan got away with anything. Stealing cheating touching. Of course only a few knew what really happened to Ryan.

( Though the Reader wont tell anyone right *Wink*)

It been a few weeks since Ryan death. As Weiss,Blake,Yang,Maria,Team JNPR and Coco team were helping Ruby with her traumatized experience as she was almost rape. Summer and Tai were there too. As for Y/N he been picking random people from different place's so that Neo could live and the Killer could have fun and sacrifice once again.

(I know that some of the killer were force into this. But in this story they willing kill for Neo ( Entity's) and will obey her. Think of her like a understanding mother and scolded them when need to be)

As Y/N was about to leave to see if Neo need anymore help Tai and Summer stopped him to thank him.

Tai: "Hey Ruby told us that if it wasn't for you well...Thank you."

Y/N: " No problem."

Summer: " If there anything you need help with anything we will help. Or I can help."

Y/N: " I might pick up on that offer one day. But for now where Raven?"

Tai: " She left."

Y/N: " *Whisper* hiding from me will not stop me from killing you."

Summer: " Um pardon."

Y/N: " I have a contact that wants her dead."

Tai: " Look GrimmBlood and yes we know Ruby told us. If you do please try to make her see sense if she refuses.....kill her."

Y/N nods and walks into emerald forest and into the fog. Upon entering the fog it grew thicker and he used his sense to find the killers.He see a killer he never seen before and tap his shoulder and the killer turned around to show his face.

(I don't own the image and don't know why it changes like that pick whatever you like.)

Y/N: " You know where Neo is?"

The man just turn his head to the since in confusion. Y/N mentally slap himself as the man probably didn't know that name.

Y/N: " The Entity's can you take me to her?"

The man nods and they walked to a big mansion.

Seeing the killer house was impressive to Y/N just barely as he lived in a castle.

Y/N: " Impressive I like the scary aura around it."

They entered the house when they did Y/N got hugged by a certain blonde haired woman.

???: " Y/N your Back~"

Y/N: " Yea Freda I'm back."

Freda: " Lord entity's been waiting for you."

Y/N: " I better go see Neo than."

Freda: " And I will see you later~"

Y/N look back at Freda who sent him a look before disappearing.

Y/N looked at the mask wearing man he saw earlier.

Y/N: " I will see you later humanface."

Before he walked into Neo room he was stop by said "humanface" the man shook his head and point at a cow.

Y/N: " Wait that leather I thought it was human it smelled like one."

The man point at his mask and at a dead body shaking his head yes when he pointed to himself he shook his no.

Y/N: " Leatherface?"

Leatherface nods.

Y/N: " Can't talk?"

Leatherface try to talk but the only sound that came out was whine and unintelligent sounds.

Y/N: " I could teach you if you want?"

He nods and led him to when he needed to go and walked off to the kitchen.

Y/N: " What a shy guy."

Y/N entered the room to see it pink brown and white with blood and bone everywhere. He look forward to see a sight he thought he never see.

Y/N: " Damn your hotter when your covered in blood."

Neo: " Hehe. Thank you."

Y/N: " Need anything else?"

Neo: " Thank to you I'm back. Don't worry I will still help you take over remnants."

Y/N: " Am I the only one who know about this?"

Neo: " Just you and my big sister Roma."

Y/N: " How did you lose your power?"

Neo: "'.........Please.....Not now."

Y/N saw Neo with tears in her eye. Whatever it was it was very painful for Neo.

Y/N: " So what you need me for?"

Neo: " Your one of my killer too you know. I take good care of my killers."

Y/N: " Hey what wrong with Leatherface he can't really speak.?"

Neo: " From what I gather Leatherface was forced into by his brother when their family was on the run he wandered into my fog. Bubba was scared of outsider as he see them as a threat after I cared for him he welcomed the outsider for him to sacrifice them to me."
(Might not be his Orgin but I watched a lot of horror movies even Texas chainsaws this was the impression I got in the first one.)

Y/N: " I offer to teach him how to talk."

Neo: " Thank you everyone one else don't really have the time. Please introduce yourself to the others I will call you when your first trail is ready."

Y/N: " Don't make it too easy for me."

Neo: "*Smirks* I won't."

Y/N left Neo room and began wondering around as he did he bumped into something but he didn't see who or what he bump into.

Y/N: " What the.."

???: " I apologize give me a second."

Y/N nods and he heard a bell ring and he saw someone uncloaking in front of him.

???: sorry about that I thought you were a survivor but miss entity's told me about you. I'm Philip Ojomo people call me the Wraith."

Y/N shook his hands.

Y/N: " Nice to meet you Mr.Ojomo I'm Y/N Grimm."

Wraith: " Manner and respects....I'm shock and surprised."

Y/N: " Sorry."

Wraith: "Nah your fine it just not many killer are like you."

Y/N: " I'm supposed to meet everyone else so far I met the Trapper,The Doctor,The Clown, and The Huntress whom name is Anna."

Wraith: " The Trapper name is Evan MacMillian he can be mean and aggressive but his past made him into that. The doctor is Herman Carter."

Y/N: " I know him crazy psychopath."

Wraith: " But he a Experience doctor. The clown is Jeffrey Hawk he a cannibal."

Y/N: " HOW MANY CANNIBAL ARE HERE??!!"

Wraith: "quite a few the only one I know of right now are Leatherface and Clown. Well and you."

Y/N: " I don't eat Human as often as you think. I eat about maybe 6 in my whole life."

Wraith: " Ok so your not liable as a cannibal. You still have 5 more to met. I got get going."

Wraith got his bell and he turned invisible again. Y/N started walking around the house to get to know it a bit as he will be here sometime. He hears crying in a room near him. He open the door to see a man crying near the mirror.

Y/N: " What your crying about?"

The man turned around to reveal his messed up face but Y/N thought he looked cool.

???: "Look at me I'm hideous!! Im a monster!!"

Y/N: " You look cool I would kill to have a form like that."

The man look at him with some hope in his eyes.

???: " Is it wrong to love what I look and am?"

Y/N: " There nothing wrong with your looks. If anything you look badass. Other people make fun of you because they believe they have the right to treat people like you like their Oum!or God(God in Rwby as many people call Mounty Oum a god in their story.)"

???: " I'm sorry"

Y/N: " Why should you apologize for being a monster when they made you into one?"

The man found new courage and determination from his new friend.

???: " Thank you I'm...."

Y/N: " What do you call yourself?"

Hillbilly: " Hillbilly."

Y/N: " Nice to Met you Hillbilly I'm Y/N Grimm."

Hillbilly: " You Met Sally yet?"

Y/N: " Who?"

???: " Me."

Y/N turn around to see a gorgeous sight.

Y/N: " HELLO NURSE!!"

She giggles at Y/N reaction and float around him looking up and down.

Nurse: " Why does lord entity's alway get the cute ones?.....Then again after what HE did...nevermind."

Y/N: " Y/N Grimm."

Nurse: " Sally Smithson Hillbilly birth name is Max Thompson jr."

Hillbilly: " Sally?!"

Y/N: " If it remind him of his past you shouldn't say it."

Nurse: " Oh I forget sometime."

Y/N: " I need to met the other I will see you later."

They both nods and see Y/N looking around the house when Hillbilly saw a pig mask creeping up on Y/N.

Hillbilly: " Y/N Watch out!!"

The Pig jump on his back and pin him down and putted a reverse bear trap on him and got up.

???: " Hello survivor I want to play..."

Y/N got hip and grab the trap and with his strength rip it apart and gave it to the person.

???: " A game....."

Y/N: " Game over I won."

Amanda: " I guess so im Amanda Young though people call me The pig."

Y/N: " Amanda young....wait aren't your Jigsaw apprentice?"

Amanda: " Yes you know John how is he?!"

Y/N: " He pass away. Mark kill Jill tuck and the rest of John people kill him more like trap him in a building forever."

Amanda: " Oh.....Thanks."

Y/N hug Amanda who was shock at his actions.

Y/N: " Let it out."

Amanda started sobbing into him and let him hold her.

Nurse: " You could have said it in a better way."

Y/N: " So you prefer I lie?"

Nurse: " Point taken."

Y/N was holding Amanda when he felt someone watching him. He look to see a woman with no emotions in her eyes.

Y/N: " Michelle Myers."

She nods and walked away.

Hillbilly: " You know her?"

Y/N: " I know a few killer as I'm one myself well heard of GrimmBlood."

Hillbilly: " Yes I have I uses a chainsaw because of him. I'm his biggest fan."

Nurse: " He really a big fan of him."

Y/N: " Why does everyone say their my biggest fan mostly it the girls."

Amanda stopped crying and look up to him in shock.

Amanda: " YOUR THE GRIMMBLOOD?!!"

Y/N: " Yea...so what?"

Y/N looks to see Hillbilly fanboying very hard and the nurse with a shock face.

Nurse: " You know how many people here respects you."

Y/N: " Not two that for damn sure."

Amanda: " Spirt and hag hates him he not wrong."

???: " GRIMMBLOOD!!!"

They look to see a girl in her 18 or somewhat.

Y/N: " She reminds me of a hyper slasher that loves horror movies."

-Somewhere in Remnants a certain slasher sneeze.-

???: " AHHCHOO!!!"

???: " Feeling sick Ghostface?"

Ghostface: " I get the feeling a killer that i love is talking about me."

???: " Ghostface your hopeless."

-Back to our main character-

The pink haired girl jump on him and starts to rub her cheeks again his.

Amanda: " Susie what the fuck!!"

Y/N: " Susie as in Legion?"
(I don't know much about Legion I can't really find their Orgin story or there characteristics if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it)

Susie: " YES GRIMMBLOOD KNOW ME!!"

Y/N: " I thought Frank was Legions?"

Amanda: " Legion is made of 4 people Susie the only one here today."

Y/N understood and hear Neo voice.

Neo: " Everyone time for the trails."

As everyone was in the living room with a fucking big ass tv about 25 Inches. Y/N hears Neo door open and his jaws drop at what he saw.

(I don't own the image this will be Neo in her Entity's form.)

Y/N: " DAMN GIRL!"

Neo blush's and she giggles silently and she walked up to them.

Neo: " Alright everyone it time for the trails."

Trapper: " Good it been four years since we last sacrifice anyone."

Hillbilly: " It wasn't lady Entity's fault."

Trapper: " I know but still four years."

Neo: " Enough!!"

Everyone quite down even Y/N who knew from experience that if you don't obey Neo.....he said enough.

Neo: " Y/N let start your trail."

Amanda: " But my lady GrimmBlood never seen one before."

Y/N: " I need to see a few to get the basic of it."

Neo: " Alright who first?"

Hillbilly: " me me!"

Trapper: " Of course Hillbilly want to impress his idol."

Hillbilly: " I don't worship him!!"

Hag: " Oh please you use a fucking chainsaw because of him!!"

Y/N: " There nothing wrong with that."

Spirit: " I don't like you. You spare people life."

Y/N: " Sometimes the one I spare were kids."

Spirit: "'Doesn't matter."

Neo: "Ok Hillbilly you can go I know it been a long time since anyone killed so at least get one survivor."

Hillbilly was teleported to where the trails was and got ready for it. As he managed to find the survivors since it was a long time he got a little sloppy and messed up a few time but the thought of Y/N watching motivated him.
In the end he managed to get at least 2 survivors before the rest escaped. He was brought back with a smile but had a frown when Y/N had an angry face.

Hillbilly: " Did I do something wrong?"

Y/N: " No I angry because the fucking survivor didn't help their teammates!!"

Neo: " Some of them are like Ryan. Some of them actually help other."

Huntress: " I will go next."

Neo sent Anna to the hunting ground she still remembers how to fight but unfortunately and unlucky the survivors all had flashlights and they blinded her everytime and because of that they all escaped. She was brought back and she look at Neo with regret.

Huntress: " I'm sorry lord entity's."

Neo: " You were not to blame they cheated. The penalty for cheating is no item in their next trail. Other than that you still got it girl."

Y/N: " So their randomizes."

Neo: " Yea."

Freda: " I'm going next."

Needless to say that Freda got 2 before they escaped. After that Amanda went then Trapper. Y/N finally got the grips of it.

Neo: " Alright who next."

The spirit was about to speak but Y/N bested her to it.

Y/N: " My turn."

Spirit: " YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!"

Y/N: " IF YOU WANT TO GO NEXT THEN FUCKING GO NEXT NOONE STOPPING YOU YOU FUCKING DEAD SPIRIT!!"

The spirit went next and all them escaped she got mad and blamed Y/N for it but Neo stopped them.

Neo: " Alright Y/N ready?"

Y/N: " Yea."

Y/N was teleported to the hunting ground. Y/N snapped his finger and he was in his assassin clothes that had GrimmBlood on the back of his coat. His face was covered by the skull of a Grimm's the dragon Grimm. He brought out his Chainsaw sword.

Y/N: " Let play."

He walked around the area and made mental note of where the hooks were. he saw a survivor and started to walk towards him. The guy didn't hear him even though he was already next to him. When Y/N started up GrimmBlood the guy turn to him and Y/N swing down on him cutting him and he ran away.

Y/N started following the blood as requested Neo didn't make it easy for him. He tracked it to the locker and open it to find the guy and grab him by the throat.

Trapper: " He a tracker."

Hag: " Rookie luck."

Neo: " Just so you all know I'm not even helping with anything but the sacrificing. So he basically blind as a bat."

Everyone: " WHAT!!!"

Y/N pinned the guy on the Hook and walked away and he made an around turn to find a woman about to get the guy off the hook. He used his tendrils to stab her. She instantly fell to the ground and he picked her up and Pinned her next to the guy. Neo has already token the guy soul and now m she was beginning to take her.

Y/N: " I'm not even trying."

He walked away to find another survivor a female named meg. She was about to got over the window when Y/N grabbed her and picked her up. He carried her to the hook and pin her there.

Y/N: " Damn my sadistic nature. This is turning me on."

Meg: " Maybe after the Trail we could have fun?"

Y/N: " How did you know that?"

Meg: " When you died as many time as I have you know."

Y/N actually heard another survivor. Instead of helping her he just ran off.

Meg: " I really hate that guy."

Meg suddenly got pulled off the hook and dropped to the ground.

Meg: " Why?"

Y/N: " To make sure Ryan doesn't escape."

Meg was confused on how he knew Ryan then he shouted at him.

Y/N: "RYAN EVEN DEATH IS NO ESCAPE FROM ME!!!"

Ryan was running from Y/N he just had to keep running in order to leave. Why should he care if they stay he was more important.

Ryan: " He has to be gone by now."

Ryan suddenly got hit by a black and white Tendrils. He look up to see Y/N he look to his side to see Meg crawling towards them. Y/N stab GrimmBlood in between his stomach that connected to his lower body.

Amanda: " What going on?"

Neo: " The final kill."

Y/N lifted up GrimmBlood and brought Ryan up with it. Ryan was squirming and reached for Y/N mask as he did Y/N took it off himself and started up GrimmBlood blood. Ryan was screaming in pain as the chainsaw sword was tearing up his inside. Y/N started to bring GrimmBlood up and it started to slowly cut Ryan horizontally and when he swing hard up when it finally reached Ryan neck. Ryan face was Divided into two and he dropped dead when his body hit the ground Y/N did something he wanted to do since he found out what Ryan did to Ruby.

Amanda: "why is he lifting his foot near that guy balls."

They saw him Stomp very hard on Ryan balls so hard you can hears the ground crackle and the testicles pop. Every male Killer hold on to their balls.

Trapper: " The Pain I can feel it."

Hillbilly: " I say he deserves it."

Clown: " I'm going to do my best not to piss him off."

Wraith: " My worst nightmare."

Doctor: " I don't think I can fix that."

Neo smiles the other she her doing lovey-dovey eyes at Y/N.

Y/N heard something open. He look at meg and picked her up and put her on his shoulder with his hands on her ass.

Meg: "*Sigh* back on the hook. At least he touch me before I die again."

Y/n didn't feel Meg wiggle he knew that she accepted her fate but he had different idea. Y/N saw that a hatch opened up and he dropped Meg near it.

Meg: " What? Why?"

Y/N: " Why harm such beauty?"

Meg blushed and she crawled to the hatches and escaped. She ends up back at the campfire seeing Ryan holding on to his balls. She went to sleep dreaming about Y/N.

Y/N was teleported back to the others almost everyone was smiling at his skill except two.

Spirit: " WHY DID YOU LET THAT BITCH ESCAPE!!!"

Y/N: " Do I need a reason?"

Hag: " Yes you do no one is aloud to escape!!"

Y/N: " Fuck you two that why."

They attacked Y/N but with one swing of GrimmBlood the were defeated.

Hag: " Put that damn sword away and fight like a man.!!!"

Y/N: " Are you going use your?"

Spirit: " Yes were are!!"

Hillbilly: " He can't have weapon but you two can that not fair!

The killers started arguing but Amanda saw Neo grabbing Y/N and throwing into her room and locking her door. She pouted and started complaining.

Amanda: " Lucky girl."

- Waring lemon about to start if you don't want to see it or if your under 18 scroll through till bold text-

Y/N went flying into the bed and Neo Locked the door and started swing her hips towards him.

Y/N: " Not that I don't think your glorious in this form but let have sex in your real form."

Neo body glowed and she turned back to normal

She walked to the bed and leans into Y/N and they made out while Neo Rubs him member through his pants. She takes off her coat and his coat and shirts Y/N grab her breast and she moan at the feeling she took of his pant and boxer to reveal his member that was free from it prison.

Neo: " Mmmmmm me likey big things~"

She lick Y/N member from top to bottom he groans at the feeling and almost lost control. He keep forgetting he in heat. She then put it in her mouth and start moving her head up and down in a fast way. She used her tongue to give him more pleasure.

Y/N: " Groan!!! Neo how are you so good!! Pyrrha suck popsicle. Roma luck!what your excuse!?"

Neo bring her head up off his member and smirked at him.

Neo: " Neopolitan Ice cream~"

She went back to sucking on his member and he was about to lose control. Soon He felt his end approached.

Y/N: " Neo I'm going to."

Neo already went insane on his member sucking it and licking it around while bobbing her head up and down very fast. After a few seconds Y/N released his seed into her mouth and she swallowed it all. She raised her head up off his member with a final gulp.

Neo: " That have to be the best one of your life~ your masturbating doesn't compare to the real thing~"

Y/N: " Neo what are you talking about?"

Neo smirked and brought up a signboard.

Y/N: " WHO WOULDNT TO A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN LIKE YOU!!"

Neo took of her pants and thongs geting completely naked. She rubs her opening on his member. She then lines it up against her opening she slide down his member and stick her tongue out at the feeling.

Y/N felt something running down his legs. He looks to see blood running down his legs.

Y/N: " So your a virgin surprising."

Neo laughed then kiss his cheeks.

Neo: " I'm not my Hymen's regenerated when I first arrived at your world. You could say you didn't took the Entity's virginity. You took Neopolitan virginity. I love you."

Y/N: "I love you too."

Neo started bouncing up and down his member while moaning.

Neo: " THIS IS 9001 TIMES BETTER THAN THAT GUY!!!"

She started bouncing faster while Y/N was groping squeezing and fondling her breast. She was moaning like a street whore.

Neo: " YES YES YES MORE FUCK ME LIKE A ANIMAL!!!"

Unknown to them every killer was behind the door listening well except Hillbilly,Wraith,Huntress and Michelle.

Hillbilly: " You guys should respect his privacy.

Hag: " Be quite!! How dare that impure unworthy filth bed her!

Spirit: " This is making me puke!!!"

The other were turned on by the sound except Freda. Nooo Freda took it to Antonio level she stared fingering herself to whatever going on there.

Neo was not show any sigh of slowing down. Y/N finally snapped and pinned her down and started thrusting into her like a fucking beast on steroids.

Neo: " YES CLAIM ME!!'l

He started thrusting faster he looked at Neo her eyes were rolled up and her tongue was sticking out. After a good 20 minutes he felt end approach.

Y/N: " Neo."

Neo: " CUM IN ME GIVE ME YOUR CHILDREN!!!!"

After thrusting a couple more times he released into her.

They collapsed into the bed breathing heavily. Y/N pulled out of Neo and his seed started leaking out of her. They kissed each other with so much passion. Till they heard Freda.

Freda: " YESS!!!"

Amanda: " WHAT THE FUCK YOU MASTUBATED TO ALL OF THAT!!"

Freda: "I was thinking of Y/N pounding into me~"

-Lemon over and prepare for Neo anger-

Neo: "THOSE WHO WERE LISTENING ARE IN BIG TROUBLE AND DONT LIE I CAN SEE WHO LISTENING!!!!!!!"

The one who were listening ran off . The one who didn't left a longtime ago out of respect for their privacy.

Neo: " We could have gone further but I have to send you back."

Neo kiss him again before she snapped her fingers and Y/N was in team JNPR dorm fully cloths. Team JNPR just opened the door looking for Y/N when they saw him.

Ren: " Y/N where were you we been looking for you?"

Y/N: " Umm Breakfast?"

Pyrrha smirked and walked up him and kissed his lips.

Pyrrha: " I told you he having breakfast."

Y/N: " What going on?"

Jean: " Ozpin has decided that since your a one man team you will be exspelled."

Pyrrha: " How every the majority of the teacher and school said it unfair. You have one week to have a full team."

( And that it for this chapter. Wow that was long. Anyway I try not to leave it in cliffhanger.

Anyway your team I will let you decide on who will be on it but with a twist.

I have two on the team one a surprise. One is Hillbilly.

Your opinion on who will be your final member

1: Susie (Legion)

2: Amanda Young

3: Huntress.

4: " Your choice"

Pick one and one will be pick on the lemon one here your choice.

Whoever didn't have a lemon yet.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you all in the next chapter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 395 12
You are a really strong huntsman who has been accepted into beacon. You met 4 girls on beacons. Your bonds are strong leading into strong relationshi...
308K 2.5K 50
(y/n) (l/n) aka 'the Grimm god' is a dangerous enemy towards all known kingdoms of remnant, for centuries ozpin tried to defeat (y/n) but it was neve...
2.3K 43 14
(y/n) (l/n) was your young and ordinary mechanical and technological genius living a quiet life in his home village in the middle of Anima. That is o...
172K 3.4K 39
Cold, cynical and a brute. Those are the words that are used to describe Y/n Leo. The daughter of Remnant's most powerful Grimm hunters. Hunter and S...