Kinky Dragon (Nalu story❤️)

By Mayastoriesss

Lucy lives a normal life with nothing out of the ordinary. No mistakes, no fake ness, and no distractions. Un... More

Unexpected
Stranded
Mines
Lust
Answers
City
King
Secret
Beautiful
Different
Tease
Sleepover
Night
Six
Roleplay
Embrace
Tour
Ball
Release
Love?
A/N ❤️
Sneaky
Meeting
Club
Party
Red
Ready
Plottwist
battle
Mountains
Finale
Will you..
𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑦 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛❦

Dream

2K 53 33
By Mayastoriesss

Where am I??

I woke up in the middle of a... ballroom and touch my head from a headache. 'Blood?'

"AHHHHHHH"

I turn around quickly and see a dead body on the floor with white wings but everything else covered.

"Natsu...Natsu...Natsu...Natsu...Natsu..." who's calling me?
I turn around.

"NATSU"
~Natsu Dragneel~

I threw my head up with heavy breaths and sweating excessively on my head. "NATSU whats wrong???" Lucy woke up a few seconds after me. I didn't say anything but stared at her. 'What the hell kind of dream was that??? And who was that dead body?' The images keep coming back to my head.

"NATSU" I snap out of my thoughts. "Lu-" she hugged me tightly. My eyes were still wide and my hands were shaking. 'Then who was that, that kept calling me???' I sighed and hugged her back. "I'm fine Luce, Cmon, we gotta get ready to leave but eat first", "okay" she looked at me worriedly.

We started getting dressed into some regular clothes and went down stairs. The living room was empty so they all probably are in their rooms sleep. We walk in the kitchen and see Laxus and Mira eating. "Good morning guys" Mira said smiling while cooking breakfast. We said it back but Laxus just nodded his head.

"He's had a big night" Mira giggled. "I bet" Lucy laughed. "You two had a rough night" Laxus looked at us and smirked. I look over to my side to see Lucy blushing furiously as well as Mira. I just smirked at Laxus. "I guess you can say that" we both sat down as Mira handed us our plates.

"So how was the club" I asked all of them. "It was fun, a lot of hormones, dancing waiting to get in bed tho" Laxus said sipping his coffee. "Laxus you really had to say it like that?" Mira sweat dropped. "How else should I put it" he shrugged.

After me and Lucy finished eating we said goodbye to Mira and Laxus. "Bye guys! See you at the ball in five days!" Lucy said.

We went back upstairs to get our bags and then went back down and left the house. "I wish we could say goodbye to the rest" Lucy yawned. "They'll be alright" we got in our car and pulled out the driveway, leaving the house.

While I'm driving I look over to my side and see Lucy sleeping. I rubbed her thigh and continue driving our way towards home.

After about another 15 minutes I pull up in the driveway and wake up lucy. "We're here?" "Yeah, I gotta go to work in a little bit", "can I come with? I want a job", "I'll see what I can do" we get out the car and walk in the gates. We go upstairs and put our stuff down.

I went into the bathroom to go wash up. "Natsu I'm gonna go back to sleep" she yawned again. "You not coming?" "Probably tomorrow, I'm too sleepy from last night". I close the door and start washing up. My mind keep tracing back to that horrible dream I had earlier.

Who was that woman, and who was that calling my name behind me?

After 30 mins I get out and walk out the door with a towel wrapped around my waist. It's just about 10:00 right now so I gotta be there at 11:00. "Babygirl" I call Lucy's name behind me but she doesn't answer. 'Probably fell asleep already' . I started getting dressed and put on my suit.

I gotta get dragon inc running again, sting and rouge better not have fucked something up. "Hey Natsu" happy came in the door and hugged me. "Hey buddy", "how was the sleepover?" "It was good, how about you? How was the date?" "It was amazing, Carla, fishes, Carly, fishes, Carly, fishes" happy had stars in his eyes.

I laughed and said "well that explains that it was that amazing", "Natsu are you off to work?" "Yeah, haven't been there in a few years", "oh well have a good day, I'm gonna wake up Lushi later", "okay". I grab my work bag and leave the room.

'Wait' I go back in the room and walk up to Lucy sleeping in the bed. I give her a kiss on the cheek and then leave back out again. I walk out the door and hop in the limo. "Where are we going sir?" The Driver asked. "Work" he nodded and we drove to dragon inc.

After about 40 mins we finally made it. When I get out the car tons of news reporters come my way all snapping photos. "Mr Dragneel, "Mr Dragneel sir" I stop to hear what one of them have to say. "Mr. Dragneel is it true that you're actually staying??" "Yes".

I make my way towards the building while my men all push them away. When I walk in I get welcome backs from all my workers. I get in the elevator but before it could close someone stop the door. "Sting", "Wats up Natsu", "did you take care of the company like I told you to?" "Yeah, everything's all clear? How was that sleepover?"

"It was alright" the elevator opened and we both walk out. "Why you even leave in the first place?" "Because I needed some alone time", "too much fucking alone time for so many years" he chuckled. "Anything interesting happened while you were on the island?" My thoughts went back to how I met Lucy.

"Nope" was all I said. "Boring, I'm finna go see what rouge is doing right now" he left as soon I reached my office doors. 'That asshole was supposed to leave my sight anyways' I sighed and open my doors. "Hey Natsu" sheesh. "Lisanna" I walk to my big desk. "I missed you" she got behind me while I sit down and she rubs her hands along my body.

"What the fuck are you doing here lisanna?" I stare coldly at her. "I just wanted to see you" she purrs in my ear. I slap her hand away. "Get the fuck out", "fine, and to think that you wanted to see me!!" she flew the doors open and left. 'Who the fuck said I wanted to see you' .

I took out a few documents from my work bag. "Chick problems?" A familiar head peeked in the room. "Zeref???" I stopped what I was doing. "Yooo what's up bro" he came in the door. I grin. "How are you doing?" "Alright, better than yesterday", "what happened?" "Just the usual mavis scolding me".

I chuckled. "Seems you can't get enough of her huh?" "I can handle that, bed or not" he smirked. We both started laughing. "Anything interesting happened on the island?" Lucy comes back again into my head. "Actually yeah, I saved a chick from the water and brought her to the island, then I decided go back to the city".

"Interesting, did you guys have sex yet?" "Of course I had to claim that, but there's something very different about her, like she has a very VERY different type of magic, but she thinks she's regular human", "well why don't you tell her?" "I don't want her to get all tipsy and go crazy over it" I sighed.

"Oh I understand, the ball is coming soon, probably I think in five days?" "Yeah, I know", "but how are we gonna settle this beef with acnologia and the rest of Alvarez, the beef isn't over?" "I will figure out how to settle all this, I promise" I smiled at him. "Of course, see you later bro" zeref got up and left.

This beef didn't even crossed my mind yet. Come to think of it my issue with them was so strong and it still is? I continue finishing my work.

After 5 hours I put my pen down and lean back in my chair. "Finally... shit" I sighed a deep sigh and started packing everything up. Once I finish I leave my office and walk of the doors of the building, getting into my limo. "Home", "yes sir" he started taking me back to the house.

When we reach my estate I open the door get out closing it behind me. Before I could walk even at least 7 feet to the house Lucy runs out and hugs me. I started laughing. "Happy to see me?" I smirked. "Yes" she smiled brightly at me. "She was mourning all day over you" happy came out and flopped on the floor.

I chuckle. "Thanks for watching her", "no problem" he smiled at me. We walk in the house and I close the door behind me. "Movie night?" I smile at them. "Yes!!" They both say smiling so brightly at me. 'Family' that word traced my head and I smile.

After we got the popcorn and movie ready we all changed into matching Pg's and settled on the couch. "Let's watch a scary movie" Lucy said. "Into scary movies eh", "no forget scary movies, let's watch a movie about fishes" happy suddenly had stars in his eyes again.

"Scary movie it is" I laughed. "HEY!" Happy pouted and looked the other way. Me and Luce both started laughing.

After 3 hours of scary movies I look over to my right to see happy sleep but Luce was still woke. My hand came from around her neck down to her stomach and into her shorts. "Natsu!" She whisper yelled. I look at her and smirk. "Cmon happys sleep, he's alright".

"I-I'm just gonna pretend like I'm sleep during this" she lay down. I just shrugged my shoulders and brought my hand in side her panties. I came already feel the wetness in them. My two fingers rubbed her clit as I hear a low moan escape her mouth.

"Cmon Natsu we already did this last night, I can't handle the pleasure right now, especially when happys right there" she pouted. "Fine" I chuckled and cuddled up to her. "Can I at least put my hand in your pants while you sleep babygirl?"

Lucy blushed. "F-fine" we cuddle up under the covers in the living room as my hand go down in her shorts but not her panties. I reach the lowest part and then fall asleep with her next to me.

~unknown~

"Everything all set?" He said into the phone. "Yes" I smirked evilly.

"Once the ball comes, he won't know what had hit him" I lean back in my chair and continuously laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809K 16.3K 43
Lucy gets a feeling that she wants to do something different so she goes in a mission alone. No body knows that Natsu has just started his mating sea...
58.1K 906 14
"Please don't leave me, be mine..." he mumbled as he looked down slightly. His eyes swirled with desire as he gripped me tightly. "I..." I looked aw...
1.9M 54K 27
We've all known Lucy as the Celestial Wizard. But what if her parents hid a deep and dark secret from her, something that changes her life. And as fe...
50.3K 1.9K 25
Lucy is royalty. She is the prettiest girl in the land and every boy falls for her. Her parents were murdered long ago and she lives a lonely life in...