Dangerous In Black (four)

By hals20t

Alejandro Martini has always been in charge of the business side of things; handling the deals and the money... More

Dangerous In Black (B4) Alejandro's Treasure
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Quick Question
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Epilogue
Author's Ending Note
More
More Part 2

Six

8K 337 14
By hals20t

Alejandro

"You're sure?" Allegro asked Elliot.

Alejandro, Allegro, Allesando and Elliot stood in the communications room as Elliot relayed the information he'd just learnt to them.
"Positive. Sai hosted a function yesterday, my source on the inside confirms that Sai is attempting to kill us."

Alejandro rolled his eyes; obviously not surprised by this information— that cocky bastard.

"He's gotten Fluer Müller to join his cause," Elliot said.

"Müller?" Alessando eyes widen, "I thought he was smart." He chuckled.

Allegro narrowed his eyes, "Müller knows better than to trifle with us, he must have given him something extra."

"Do we know what that is?" Alessando asked.

Alejandro found Elliot's gaze giving him a look before pursing his lips, "My source says there's a rumor,"

Allegro nods, letting Elliot continue, "— he said it looks like Sai might have given him his daughter."

Alejandro felt the chest tighten.

"His daughter?" Allegro scowled.

Elliot nods, "My source could be wrong but that's all the information I have right now."

Allegro crosses his arms and Alejandro had to remember to breathe before he exploded with anger. Sai had the fucking nerve to just give his daughter away to a maniac like Fluer. Now, as the realization dawned on him, Alejandro became incredibly worried about her safety; he'd given her his number but it hadn't been used and Alejandro found himself running on the many possibilities of her state of health and her whereabouts because he for sure didn't want her with Fluer Müller.

The German maniac who just like every other man in the business, fucked everything he could and when he was done threw them out like trash, to rot in a body bag. Alejandro had heard confirmed rumors of how Fluer as well as Sai treated women and the two were almost identical, disgusting.

"When your meetings were held, did you ever see his daughter?" Allegro asked.

Alejandro nodded, "She was always there, standing towards the back like some maid." His tone laced with malice.

Elliot cleared his throat, "From what I've gathered, Sai doesn't treat her well."

Alejandro's jaw clenched, oh yeah, the bruises on her cheeks were testament to that. Alejandro bit his lip, he should have taken her when he had the chance, saved her. As he berated himself, he didn't notice the curious eyes of his brother's as he looked into the distance in thought. Rome had captivated him; whether he wanted to admit it or not, she was on his mind 24/7 and his resolve to keep her away from him was slowly diminishing.

The mistake he made in the past flooding back into his mind, the whole reason he was so adamant about his brother's falling in love and trusting others outside their family so easily, the whole reason that there was a strict rule about who could enter the compound was all because of him, all because of a woman he used to love. Alejandro had yanked the brakes when it came to Rome, he couldn't make the same mistake twice but he sure as hell wasn't expecting to miss her this much.

"Is the meeting with Sai still scheduled for tomorrow?" Allegro asked.

Elliot nodded, "But I wouldn't advise that we go.... since you know— he wants to kill us."

Allegro shook his head, "He won't, not so soon."

Alejandro saw Elliot's nervous expression before Allegro settled into his seat, "Mhm, it seems as though it's time I pay Mr. Khalil a visit." Allegro paused, "Give him a better understanding of who he's dealing with."

Alejandro wasn't surprised with Allegro's decision and he trusted his brother to get it right. Allegro was no idiot, he understood people, and he knew how to control and manipulate a situation; it was what made him the leader, something Alejandro had excepted a long time ago.

"If you're sure." Elliot said, "I'll begin preparing."

Alessando opened his arms and Alejandro watched as Elliot floated into them, snuggling into his chest. The young man taking refuge in his younger brother, and suddenly Alejandro felt something he hadn't felt in a very long time, a hole in his chest; a feeling of longing that he hadn't had in years. He wanted that, he wanted love.

~*~

Alejandro stood beside Allegro and Elliot as they pulled up outside of Sai's house. The now familiar scenery making Alejandro uneasy as his thoughts ran to Rome. Was she still there? Had she already been given away? Alejandro fixed his suit jacket before giving Allegro a nod letting him know he was ready. With all his thoughts on Rome put on hold as Sai came out to greet them, something he hadn't done previously and Alejandro narrowed his eyes.

"Alejandro, Elliot." Sai greeted them.

Alejandro watched as Sai looked over Allegro, his eyes widening, definitely not expecting to see Allegro here today.

"Allegro Martini, a pleasure." Sai shook his head.

Allegro had his sunglasses on hiding his eyes as he greeted Sai.

"I hope my presence didn't take you by surprise."

Sai shook his head, "No, in fact it's a pleasure to meet you. I've heard so much."

Allegro grinned, "Good things I hope."

As they took their seats, Sai went over the deal for Allegro's benefit as Sai spoke, Alejandro found his eyes searching the background for small figure but with no such luck, he turned his attention to the shit Sai was spewing. Alejandro found himself wanting to strings Sai up and demand he tell him where Rome was, just so he could find her and keep her safe.

"May I use the restroom?" He asked.

Sai pointed out the directions and Alejandro nodded walking to his destination before peeking his head out to see if anyone was near before he continued down the hall. Poking his head into open doors in search of her. Most of the rooms were empty as Alejandro frowned, growing agitated that the rumor could actually be real. At the last door, Alejandro gently twisted the knob opening the door to darkness.

He narrowed his eyes in attempt to see before he heard a hoarse voice from inside.

"There's a light switch on the left side."

Alejandro followed instructions and flipped it on to see a woman lying down on a bed. She was totally covered by a blanket so Alejandro could only see her eyes, which were not the emerald green he was hoping for.

"Who are you?" He asked.

The woman only sighed, "No one, what are you doing snooping around?"

Alejandro gritted his teeth, "Looking for someone."

Alejandro noticed the woman's widening eyes, "For Rome?"

Alejandro nodded, eager to know if the woman knew what had happened to her.

"Did you leave your number with her?" She asked.

Alejandro nodded.

The woman hummed, "I found it when I was cleaning her room. She must have forgotten to take it."

Alejandro frowned.

"Where is she?"

The woman shrugged, "Hopefully far away by now."

Alejandro gave her a look of confusion, "She ran away. Sai was going to give her away to this German guy."

Alejandro felt his chest constrict.

"How long ago was this?"

The woman pursed her lips, "Three days. Sai's been looking for her ever since."

Alejandro nodded, this was it; he was going to find her. He had to find her, and he was going to find her before Sai did.

"Thank you." Alejandro nodded.

The woman nodded, "Do right by her when you find her. That girl was always kind to me."

Alejandro nodded before closing the door and suddenly after years of steady beating his heart picked up the pace.

~*~

A U T H O R ' S    N O T E

im excited for my babies to be reunited !

i hope you are too!

more to come

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 261 20
"You were a nurse, no?" I asked her. "Now, I am a stripper." She replied with a hint of agitation in her tone. At loss of words, I stayed quiet as sh...
231K 3.3K 52
Under Editing: 🔘 Name "Thomas" is changing to "Joshua 🔘 Grammatical corrections Amelia Juliano is a mafia leader's daughter and has no idea un...
1.1K 112 43
When Silvio, son of the billionaire mafia family, Mancini, is set to take the throne after a tragedy hit the family. But he never meant to laid his e...
2.4M 43.1K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...