Little Student

Από Jane_Jergi

Exchange student, (Y/N), lets the stress of Uni get to her. As home sickness kicks in as well as finals appr... Περισσότερα

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.9
20
Extra 2.1

1.8

4.6K 148 21
Από Jane_Jergi

'Today was a horrible day,' (Y/N) thought to her self sulkily as she padded down the hall after her last lecture of the day.

It was good to start off with, she woke up to clean sheets for the first time in a long time, taking off the diaper and switching it for a pull up before getting ready.

She had breakfast with Dinah and Normani before then leaving for her classes, first up being maths.

That was when it started going down hill a little bit. 

Up until now, (Y/N) stuck to wearing her classic baggy hoodies she had stolen from the two caregivers, along with one of her many caps and some sunglasses. But in her positive and optimistic mood, (Y/N) wanted to dress up, 'for Lauren and Camila', she told herself. 

So instead, she wore a pale pink sweater which she tucked into her white skirt.

She put on her favourite light up shoes which she had made sure to wear the day she left Camila and Laurens because they were 'lucky'.

Before finally pulling her hair back into a messy ponytail and walking out the door, no cap or sun glasses.

She didn't take much notice of it at first, just happy to be on her way, thinking about how Lauren and Camila were going to pick her up. But as she sat down for her first lesson of the day, she grew conscience of the glances at her and the hushed whispers around the room.

She sunk slightly in her chair as her anxiety started to rise, but luckily the teacher entered the room and put the sheet for attendance on the desk, urging people to sign in before the lesson begun.

She hesitated slightly, getting up after the people in her row to sign her name.

It took slightly longer than normal before it was her turn, the person before her glancing at her as they returned to their seat. 

Shrugging it off, she flipped through the three pages before finding her name, feeling the eyes of the person behind her as they slightly leaned over her should. 

She hunched her shoulders slightly to shield her signature away in a defensive manner, before putting the pen down and walking back to her seat. 

She kept her eyes down, hearing the whispers of the people previously behind her as she walked away from the attendance sheet, "there's no way that's the (Y/N) (Y/L/N) that Camila Cabello said she loved. It's gotta be a different chick." The guy said. 

"Totally, she's no where near good enough for Camila or Lauren." The other guy agreed.

(Y/N)s heart plummeted when she finally realised what was happening. They knew, they bloody knew and of course they would. Camila announced it to the whole world.

The rest of the day, (Y/N) was pointed at, talked about, talked to, shoved, shoulder checked and at one point, had a coffee spilt down the front of her pink sweater...

She sighed, rubbing her wrist which ached from one of the many shoves which sent her to the floor. This was like high school but worse...

Looking down sadly at her sweater and light up shoes, she trudged to the car park where she briefly lifted her head to look of either Lauren or Camila. 

When her eyes landed on Lauren getting out of the car and walking towards her, relief filled her, but the chatter around her knocked her back on her ass.

Before she knew it, one of the many girls on campus shoved her roughly, sending her to the ground again and back onto her aching wrist as they pushed in front of her to Lauren. 

"O-M-G, you're actually Lauren Jargregi!" The girl said excitedly, Lauren wincing at the mispronunciation of her name before trying to move towards (Y/N) in the ever growing crowd of students. 

(Y/N) scooted back on the pavement away from the large group of people as she held her wrist, glaring at the students swarming her Lauren. 

Camila watched from inside the car, moving into action as she watched (Y/N) stumble to the ground and Lauren get swarmed. 

Pulling her hair into her black cap, she put her sun glasses on and pulled the hood of her jumper over her head. 

She then look the long way around the group to get to (Y/N), thankful for Laurens unwanted distraction before she crouched down next to the younger girl.

The young girl had tears in her eyes as her lip wobbled. "My bebe..." Camila whispered sadly as she caressed the littles cheek, causing (Y/N)'s eyes to snap towards Camilas hidden ones. 

"Mama..." (Y/N) whined quietly, a tear slipping out of her eye. Camila wiped it away with a sullen heart before helping the younger girl to her feet. 

"Come on, my love. Lauren will meet us in the car." She told her, keeping her head down as she ushered them back to the car.

Once inside, they then waited for Lauren the eldest joining them a few minutes later before letting out a frustrated sign. "Are you okay, baby?" She asked (Y/N).

The young girl sniffled as her lip wobbled and her wrist ached. "Hurt..." She mumbled, looking back at her wrist.

The caregivers watched her with sad eyes before Lauren climbed into the back seat next to her, "let mami have a look." She told the little, gently taking her hand and pulling up the sleeve.

(Y/N) winced at the sight of the angry red and purple bruises and swelling that filled her skin. Anger filled Lauren and it was directed at the girl whom had shoved her baby to the floor. "That girl did this." She muttered in disbelief.

(Y/N) shook her head. "No, it got hurt before her..." She whispered, both girls snapping their attention towards (Y/N) as they waiting for more information. 

"What?" Camila finally asked. 

"They... They found out it was me... That I was the one Camila said she loved and they figured that we must all be together since her confession... And they didn't like it... They didn't like me... They said I wasn't good enough, mama." (Y/N) told Camila with teary eyes as they girls held back their own tears.

"Oh, baby..." They muttered, Camila reaching out once more to caress her cheek.

"You are more than enough, little one. I chose you, remember. Lauren chose you. We both chose you and you didn't even realise it till we wanted you too. You didn't even realise who we were till we told you. We like it, we like you, we know you are good enough, and that's all that matters. Isn't it, baby?" Camila asked, wiping away her babies tears.

"Yes, mama." (Y/N) replied as she looked at Camila. "N' mami." She added before looking over to Lauren.

Lauren sent her a small smile of appreciation for including her before gently letting go of her wrist and hopping back into the front seat. 

"We gotta fix that wrist, babe." Lauren told her, putting the car into gear before pulling away. "It's broken." She told Camila and (Y/N).

(Y/N) let out a sad cry as she looked down at her injured wrist, Camila watching her sympathetically.

(Y/N) hated doctors with a passion, sitting between Camila and Lauren in the waiting room as she jiggled her leg, she knew that they knew. 

Lauren and Camila both rested their hands on each of the girls legs, stopping the rapid movement before drawing patterns on the littles thighs to sooth her. 

It worked for the most part before (Y/N) then brought her good hand up to bite at her nails. Lauren was quick to stop the action, holding the little girls hand and putting them back on her thigh. 

God she hoped Lauren and Camila didn't make her go in there alone..

When her name was finally called, the two Cubans stood up before their little even had a chance, a weight being lifted off her chest as she looked at the two Cubans who were waiting patiently for her to stand as well. 

It didn't take long before they had gotten the x-ray and determined it was in fact broken (as Lauren had said), and they were sat in a consultant room waiting to put it in a cast. But first, (Y/N) had to choose what colour or pattern she'd like. 

(Y/N) whined slightly as they looked at all the colours. 'They were boring,' she thought to herself. 

Camila nudged her, sending her a smile with she happily returned before nudging Lauren and sending her one as well. 

Lauren smiled at the two girls before pushing the hair out of the younger girls face, "have you picked yet, baby?" Lauren asked.

(Y/N) huffed and turned back to the plaster, "no, Lolo..." She said, glancing at the doctor who was typing away on his computer. "They're boring..." She whispered to the caregivers. 

The two women chuckled at their baby, Lauren ruffling her hair now. "Just get white then baby, and Camz and I will decorate it for you." Lauren offered. 

Camila coughed, catching Laurens and (Y/N)'s attention. Lauren rolled her eyes at the brunette, "I'll decorate it for you." She offered. 

"M'kay, Lo." (Y/N) told her before the doctor turned around on his chair.

"Have we picked a colour yet, ladies?" Dr Shapiro asked. 

"Yeah, I think we're just going to go with white," Camila told him. He nodded before he then began the casting process.

It wasn't too long before the three girls were thanking the hospital staff and making their way back to the car, a small group of paparazzi waiting for them, but it was manageable. They kept their distance and didn't resort to shoving one another due to the small amount of them, and that pleased Camila and Lauren, (Y/N) didn't care though. 

She was tired and wanted her nap. It was well past her nap time. And mami said she'd make her cast pretty! She couldn't wait to see what she did to it.

The young girl ended up falling asleep in the car and waking up a few hours later to the guest room at Camila and Laurens house. 

Excited to be back and spend time with her caregivers and new girlfriends, (Y/N) jumped out of bed and rushed down the hall to the stairs. "Don't run down those stairs, little girl!" She hear Lauren yell from the kitchen.

She immediately slowed her pace, walking down as quick as she could before running into the kitchen where Lauren stood cooking and Camila sat at the bench. 

Lauren barely had enough time to turn around before (Y/N) hugged her, snuggling into Laurens neck as the pale brunette hugged her back with a slight chuckle. "Hi, mami.." (Y/N) whispered. 

"Hello my beautiful girl." Lauren replied with a smile, kissing the side of her head. 

"Whatcha cooking?" She asked, once she finally pulled away, moving to sit next to Camila and lean on her. Camila pulled her closer and put an arm around the younger girl as she continued to read through e-mails.

"I thought I'd treat my two favourite girls to spaghetti and garlic bread with banana bread for desert." Lauren told (Y/N) before turning back to stir the sauce. 

"Yum!" (Y/N) told Lauren. "Thanks, Ma!" She added, half in her head space.

"You didn't say anything about banana bread before!" Camila said, her head shooting up from her iPad.

"You didn't ask." Lauren retorted, moving to the oven to check desert before pulling it out onto a cooling rack.

The smell filled the room and Camila and (Y/N) moaned at the smell. Lauren raised at eyebrow at the two of them, "I haven't even done anything and your moaning? Am I that good?" She joked, Camila throwing her pen at Lauren as (Y/N) blushed.

"I'm sorry!" Lauren laughed, dodging Camilas pen before walking over to them and pulling them into a hug. 

"No you're not!" Camila yelled, squirming in her girlfriends grip. Lauren pressed a firm kiss to Camilas lips to shut her up, the Latina stopping her escape attempt before pulling away for air. "That's not fair either..." She mumbled.

"But it worked." Lauren mused, placing a tender kiss on (Y/N)s cheek next. "Now go sit in the lounge room till I finish dinner, (Y/N) your laptop is by the door." Lauren told them, sending them out of the room after smacking Camilas butt and tapping (Y/N)s.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

29.3K 962 21
camila goes home for break from tour and meets a new family friend +short story
96.8K 5.1K 51
Normani tries to find her self with the help of Dinah after years of being abused. ⚠Trigger warning ⚠ Mentions of suicide and abuse so read at your o...
74.9K 1.1K 31
Lol sorry for the crappy titles But um yeah A lot of these are sad because I tend to write when I'm angry or upset, soo just a warning. Some of them...
211K 8.6K 20
『sequel to Homework Helper』 Being stuck in unavoidable situations is possibly the worst thing one can go through. And Lauren didn't think it could ge...