Embrace The Flames // BOok 1

De and_thebad_wolfStory

"I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me " ... Mai multe

cast
Darcey's Playlist / aesthetics!
Where it started
PILOT Part 1
Pilot Part 2
Wendigo
Wendigo part 2
Bloody Mary
Bloddy mary part 2
Skin
Skin part 2
Hook man
Bugs
Bugs part 2
Scarecrow
Scarecrow part 2
Faith
Faith part 2
The benders
Shadow
Shadow part 2
Dead Man's Blood
Dead Man's Blood part 2
Salvation
Salvation part 2
Devil's Trap
Devil's trap part 2
Season 2 playlist
In My Time of Dying
In my time of dying part 2
Everybody loves a clown
Erverybody loves a clown part 2
Bloodlust
Bloodlist part 2
Children shouldn't play with dead things
Children shouldn't play with dead things part 2
The usual suspects
The usual suspects part 2
The other special Winchester
Born under a bad sign
Born under a bad sign part 2
Tall tales
Tall tales part 2
What is and What Should Never Be
All hell breaks loose, part 1
All Hell breaks loose part one, part 2
All hell breaks loose part two part 2

All hell breaks loose, part 2

22 0 0
De and_thebad_wolfStory

£******£

Darcey and Dean stood at the door frame. Laying on a old mattress, Sam's body lays.

"Dean?" Bobby voice came through.
"Momma." Was Graysons soft one.
"Brought you this back." He says holding a bucket of something.
The twins didn't move,
"No, thanks. I'm fine." Dean says
Darcey hasn't said anything.
"You both should eat something." Bobby says
"I said I'm fine." Dean tells him
Darcey stood standing when Dean eventually moved and went over to where Bobby was.
The old hunter watched as the Winchester took a long swing from the bottle.
"Dean. I hate to bring this up,  I really do. But don't you think maybe it's time..we bury Sam?" Bobby asks
Darcey then turns around and faces them.
"No." She says getting they're attention.
""Well, we could maybe—" Bobby starts again
"What, torch his corpse? Not yet." Dean says
Bobby leaned down on the table, face to face with Dean.
"I want you to come with me. Both of you." He said the last part loud enough so Darcey could hear.
"I'm not going anywhere." Dean tells him.
"Dean, please."

"Would you cut me some slack?" Dean asks
"I just don't think you should be alone, that's all."
"Darcey's here." Dean says
"I have to admit, I could use your help."
Dean let out a small scoff.
"Something big is going down. End-of-the-world big." Bobby tells him.
"Well, then let it end!" Dean shouts.
"You don't mean that." Bobby says, knowing Dean was only mad because of Sam, if his brother was alive, he would help without a second though.

Darcey slightly jumped when she heard him shout. She closed her eyes and took a breath.
"You don't think so? You don't think I've—we've given enough? You don't think I've paid enough?  I'm done with it. All of it.  And if you knew what's good for you, turn around and get the hell out of here."
Bobby stared at Dean, not a word coming out.
"Go." Dean shouts, giving him a shove.
The hunter stood, not moving and inch.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please, just go."

Darcey felt from beside her Grayson as he held her side.
She looked down as tears still fell, at a slower pace now as she listens to her twin yell at bobby.
The mother put her hand on top of the boys head.
Not moving from her post.
"You know where I'll be." She hears Bobby.
"Go with him." She tells her son.
He looked up to his mom, tears in his matching green-blue eyes, "but, Momma-"
"Go, Gray. Please. Go with Bobby."
The boy holds his mother tight before he unwittingly let go and followed the hunter.

£*****£

Dean sat looking at his dead brother.
He stared at his unmoving body for a while before he said anything.

His mind was filled of memories of when they were little, of when they're life wasn't as messed up as it was now.
One memory in particular, he said out loud.
"You know, when we were little.. you couldn't have been more than five, you started asking questions.
Why don't we have a mom? Why are we always moving around? Where's dad? He'd take off for days. I remember Darcey and I begging you,
"Quit asking, Sammy. "You don't wan to know." We just wanted to you be a kid. Just for a little longer. I always tried to protect you and Darcey. Keep you safe. Dad didn't even have to tell me. It's always been my responsibility, you know? I had one job. One job. And I screwed it up, twice.
And for that I'm sorry."
Dean wiped his tears away, though they kept coming.
"I guess that's what I do best.
I let down people that I love. I let dad down, I let Darcey down. And I guess I'm just supposed to let you down now too?
How can I?
How am I going to live with that? What am I going to do?
Sam,"
With trembling lips, he asks,
"What am I going to do?"
The Winchester got up, a plan in motion.
He was so set in his tracks that he didn't even notice his missing sister who was sat at the table, listing to his speech.
She had a plan too.

£***£

Standing at the crossroads with her arms crossed, Darcey turns when she hears the familiar sound of a certain engine.

She watched as Dean came over with the small box she forgot.
"What are you doing?" She asks watching as he dug a hole.
"Shh." He tells her as he stands up and looks around.
"Come on out, you bitch." Dean yells
"Dean—"
"Easy, you'll wake the neighbours."

The Winchester turned to become face to face with a crossroad demon.
"Dean."  The woman in a black dress says to him.
Darcy's stood where she was, angry at herself for not thinking clearly.
"It's good to see you. I mean, look at you. Gone and got your family killed. All alone in the world." She said
"He's not alone." Darcey says
The demon looks to her and suddenly, she's dropped on the ground and thrown into darkness.
Dean looked back to his sister,
"Don't worry, she's fine." The demon come up close to Dean and says into his ear, "excuse me, you're going to have to give me a moment. Sometimes you have to stop and smell the roses."

"I should send you right back to hell." Dean said
"Oh, maybe you should. But you won't. And I know why."

"Yeah?"
"Yeah. You're following in daddy's footsteps. You want to make a deal. So did she." The demon says nodding her head to Darcey's unconscious body.
"Sammy, back from the dead. And, let me take a guess, you're offering your own soul?"

"There are about a hundred other demons who'd love to get their hands on it." Dean tells her
"And it can be all yours. All you have to do is bring Sam back. Give me 10 years. 10 yeah, and then you can come for me."

"You're joking."

"It's the same deal you give to everybody else."
"But you're not everybody else. Why would I want to give you anything? Why don't you keep your gutter soul, it's far too tarnished anyway."" She tells him

"Nine years, then."

"No."

"Eight."

"Keep going, I'll just keep saying no."

"Okay, five years. Five years and my bill comes due. That's my final offer. Five years or no deal."
The demon walked up closer to Dean,
"No deal." She says

"Fine."
"Fine. Make sure you bury Sam, you know, before he starts to stink up the joint." She tells dean as she walks away.
"Wait." Dean says to stop her
He had one more offer.

"It's a closing sale, everything must go." The demon says turning to face Dean.

"What do I need to do?" He asks
"Fist of, stop groveling. Needy guys are a turnoff." She says walking closer.
"Look. I shouldn't be doing this. I could really get into a lot of trouble. But what can I say? I have a blond spot for you, Dean. You're like a puppy, just too fun to play with. " she said.
She then let out a sigh.
"I'll do it."

"You will bring him back?"
"I will and because I'm such a little saint, I'll give you one year and one year only. But here's the thing. If you try to Welch or weasel your way out, the. The deal is off. Sam will drop dead, he's back to rotten mean in no time.
So? It's a better deal than your dad got. What do you say?"

One year wasn't a long time, but it's better then noting if it brought Sam back.
Dean lanced his hands on the demons neck and connected their lips together, sealing the deal.

£*****£

Darcey and Dean rushes back into the house, into the room Sam once laid , he stands.
"Sammy.?" Dean asks "thank God." He whispers
"Hey." Sam says
The twins walk up to they're alive brother, both embracing him into a long needed hug.
"Ow, uh, guys." Sam says painfully.
"Sorry. Sorry, man, I'm just— I'm glad to see you up and around, that's all." Dean says
"Come on, sit." Dean says moving him.
"Okay." Sam. Said
"What happened to me?" Sam asks
Darcey looks to Dean, wondering what he was going to tell him.
She knows what Dean did, she knows he made a deal, but she doesn't know what kind, when she woke up in the car, he wouldn't tell her.
"What do you remember?" Dean asked
"I saw—you guys and Bobby and— then I felt this pain. This sharp pain, like white hot. And then yah started running to me and that's about it." Sam tells them.
"Yeah, That asshole kid stabbed you in the back." Darcey says, letting the anger get the best of her.
"Yeah. You lost a lot of blood. It was pretty touch and go for a while.
"But, you can't patch up a wound that bad." Sam says.
"No? But Bobby can."Darcey says

"Who was that kid anyway?" Dean asks
"His name's Jake. Did you catch him?" Sam asks
"No. Lost in in the woods." Dean tells him.
"We have to find him, guys. And I swear I'm going to tear that son of a bitch apart." Sam says standing up.
Dean is quick to stop him, holding his shoulders and saying,
"Whoa, easy, Van Damme. You just woke up. You should eat something, huh?"
Sam gave a small nod,
"I'm starving. Let's go."

£******£

Darcey sat beside Sam as she barley touched any food. She listened as Sam talked.
"That's when you guys showed up." He says explaining what happened to him.
"That's awful." Dean says
"Poor Andy." Darcey said
Sam nods his head. "The demon said he only wanted one of us to walk out of there alive. " he tells them.
"And be told you that?" Dean asks
"Yep. He appeared in a dream."
"Did he tell you anything else?" Darcey asked
Sam shook his head, "No. that was it, nothing else. What I don't get though, is if the demon said he only wanted one of us...then how did Jake and I both get out?"
Darcey looks over to her brother, as he said, "well, they left you for dead. I'm sure that they thought it was over." He says taking a bite of pizza.

"So now Yellow Eyes has Jake, what's he going to do with him?" Dean asks
"I don't know.but whatever he's going to do, we have to stop it." Sam says
"Hold on, Sammy, you need to rest." Darcey tells him.
"We have time." Dean says
"No, we do not."

"Sam, the ocean aren't boiling over, okay? Nothing is falling from the sky. Let's focus on getting your strength back first." Dean said
Sam looked to Darcey, "did you call the roadhouse? See if they know anything?"
The sister bowed her head in sorrow. Sam didn't know about What happened to it.
"Uh-"
Darcey says quietly
"What is it?" Sam says
Dean slowly sat down in front of them.

"The Roadhouse, it uh, it's burnt to the ground. Ash is dead. Probably Ellen. A lot of hunters too." Dean says to Sam.
"Demons?" Sam asks
"Yeah. We think."
"We think because Ash said he found something." Darcey says
"What'd he find?" Sam asks
"Bobby is working on that now. " Dean said
"Come on then, Bobby is only a few hours away, is Grayson with him?" He asks turning to Darcey.
She nods her head.
"Come on." Sam said again and friend to get up.
Darcey and Dean were quick into action and went over to stop him.
"Whoa, whoa, stop, Sam, stop." Dean tells him.
"You almost does in there. What would we-I have—? Could you just take care of yourself for a bit, huh? Just for a while." Dean says.
"No. I'm sorry." Sam says

£****£
In the Impala, Darcey sat with her arms crossed in that back seat.

When the Winchester's got to Bobby's, Darcey stood behind the brothers.
The old hunter then finally opens the door,
"Hey, Bobby." Dean says Quickly
"Hey, Bobby." Sam then said
"Sam. It's good to...Uh, it's good to see you up and around." Bobby says, shock Was written all over his face as he looked at a supposed to be dead Sam.
"Yeah. Thanks for patching me up." Sam says as he walks in patting him on the shoulder.
"Don't mention it." He says
The twins walk in then, Darcey not missing the look Bobby was sending the both of them.
"Sam's better. And we're back in it now. What do you know?" Dean asks

Now sitting, Darcey sits with Grayson who came down from his room when he heard his uncles.
"Well, I did find something. But I'm not really sure what the hell it means." Bobby tells them.
"What did you find?" Sam asks.
Darcey didn't not notice how Grayson kept eyeing his uncle like Bobby was, though Bobby probably knew what one of the twins did, Grayson had no idea and was probably really confused as to why his dead uncle was suddenly alive again. She didn't know how to explain that to a nine year old.
"Well, demonic omens. It's like a frigging tidal wave. Cattle deaths, lightning storms. They skyrocketed from out of nowhere.
Here. " Bobby says as he pulls out a map.
The siblings gather around it to see.
"All around here. Except for one place. Southern Wyoming." Bobby explains
"Wyoming?" Dean asks
"Yep. That one area's clean. Totally spotless. It's almost as if.."
"What? Sam asks after Bobby paused
"As if demons are surrounding it." Bobby says
"And you don't know why?" Darcey says

"No, and Bu this point my eyes have been swimming." Bobby then looked to Sam.
"Why don't don't you take a look at it? Maybe you could catch something I missed?" He asks

"Sure." Sam said

"You two, I've got some more books back in the truck." He says to the twins.
They go follow Bobby, Grayson stayed with his uncle.

In the yard, the twins stand side by side as Bobby turns to them.
"Which one of you did it,Huh? Actually, I know which one, you stupid ass. What did you do?" He asks angrily
Darcey steppes back when bobby grabbed Dean.
"What did you do?" He asks one more time.
"He made a deal." He says looking to Darcey
"You made a deal. For Sam, didn't you?" Bobby says looking back to Dean.
"How long did they give you?" He asks
"Bobby." Dean says
Darcey stood, not knowing that extent of the deal either,
"How long." Bobby yells
"One year." Dean says
Darcey almost felt like she's just been punched in the stomach.
"One year?" She whispers
"Damn it, Dean." Bobby says

"Which is exactly why we have to find this yellow-eyed son of a bitch. It's why I'm going to kill him myself. I mean, I have nothing to lose now, right?"
Bobby grabs Dean again.
"I could just throttle you."

"And just send me downstairs ahead of schedule?" Dean says
Bobby let's go of Dean, Darcey still stands like she's glued to the ground.
"What is it with you Winchester's? You, your damn dad, you're both just itching to throw yourself's down the into the pit."

"If I didn't do it, Darcey would've. And that's my point. Dad brought me back, I'm not even supposed to be here. This way, something good can come out of it, you know?" Dean says
Bobby sends Darcey a glare, the girl tilting her head down in guilt.
"Like my life could mean something."Dean says more.

"What, like it didn't before?" Bobby says, surprised that Dean though of him self that way.
"Do you have that low an opinion of yourself? Are you that screwed in the head?" Bobby yells as he grabs Dean again
Dean looked to his sister, then back at Bobby.
"I just couldn't let him die. I really couldn't. He's my brother." Dean says
Darcey watched from her spot, dry tears stain her face.
"How is your brother going to feel when he know you're going to hell?" Bobby says
"How did you feel when you knew your dad went for you?"

"You cannot tell him. You can take a shot at me, whatever you have to do. But please do not tell him." Dean says

Suddenly, a noise broke the silence. Dean quickly grabbed Darcey and the rushed to hide behind a car.
Dean and Bobby quickly ran to get a hold of the person, only to recognize the blond that came through.
"Ellen." Darcey says moving from her spot.
"Oh, thank God." Dean says.

£****£

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

558K 14.7K 68
Sam left his family to attend Stanford University. There he comes across a girl by the name of Jess. The duo hit it off which leads to Jess giving bi...
727 1 31
"There is pain in the fire, but beauty in the ashes" -AM 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Darcey and her brothers are back. People are older, and smarter, but thin...
100 3 4
Supernatural: the Father Hunt The Winchesters are not normal. For instance, they grew up hunting the supernatural. They may have had their difference...
9.3K 271 21
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...