Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

By EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... More

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
โœจ๏ธHeadcanonsโœจ๏ธ
Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)
๐Ÿ‹Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
Belle x Reader (Barracuda)
๐Ÿ‹Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
๐Ÿ‹Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
๐Ÿ‹Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
๐Ÿ‹Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
โ™คSepration Chapterโ™ค
Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*
Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

๐Ÿ‹Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*

5.4K 93 54
By EJsAFreak

I felt weird while writing this but as long as you guys are happy 

(!WARNING!)

Some alcohol will be used in this chapter! If this bothers you, please move onto the next chapter. Thank you and happy reading! :)

(Third Person Pov)

The night was on its way to an end. Everyone was tuckered out and ready for a good night's rest. The party that was going on for hours was now dying down and all the drunken minds were wobbling home or to a hotel to rest. (Y/N) was doing some cleanup along with a couple of other people until her phone buzzed in her pocket. She pulled it out and leaned on her broom in exhaustion while she pulled up her messages. She scrolled to her messages and opened up a new message from Emz.

'Hey boo💞💖💗😘 we need help!! Sandys not responding to us and ur the closest persn to him. Can you bring him back to base pls??? 😘😘😋'

(Y/N) sighed and began texting back.

'Why me? Am I the only one out at this hour?'

'Pretty much yeah😅🤧'

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and placed her broom to the side. She rubbed the back of her neck with her hand as she texted with the other.

'Fine. Where is he?'

Emz sent her the address which was the end of their conversation. (Y/N) announced her leave and went down the streets where Sandy was.

'Thanks boo!🥰💞💞'

She sighed as she walked out of the building and to her new destination. She kicked at the ground with a yawn, looking around for the right building.

"This is ridiculous. I shouldn't be this guy's keeper." She mumbled to herself with a huff. Deep down she had strong feelings for the brawler but she always choked them down, knowing he didn't feel the same.

She soon stopped in front of a bar that wasn't far from where she was before. She took a deep breath and walked into the bar with some form of confidence. 

When she took the first few steps inside, the place reeked of whiskey and people were shouting back and forth. She covered her ears as a group of girls screamed at the top of their lungs.

'I want to go home' She thought

(Y/N) scanned the bar with her arms crossed until her sights landed on Sandy. His head was on the table and four empty glasses were lying next to him while a fifth was half full.

She marched her way over to the brawler and shook his shoulder. "Sandy, get up. We got to go." He rolled his head on the table with a muffled groan. 

She shook his shoulder with a stronger force. "Sandy, bud, we need to head home." She grabbed a hand full of hair and lifted his head up. The poor bastard was out cold and sleeping like a baby.

(Y/N) sighed and soon called up a cab. Once it got there, (Y/N) lead the sleeping beauty to the car. "Thank the gods you can sleepwalk." She spoke quietly as she sat the man down into the back of the cab.

There was no traffic at two in the morning so the cab ride didn't take too long. They got to the legendary condo safely; Sandy was out cold but (Y/N) held him up with the strength she had.

Thankfully nobody was home to see this mess. Leon took Spike to a rave that Brock was hosting and Crow said he had some 'business' to attend to, so it was just the two.

(Y/N) pulled Sandy closer with a huff as she practically dragged him into the elevator. "There's no way in hell I'm going to carry your fat ass up the stairs." She grumbled to herself. 

Once the doors reopened, she huffed once more as she took him to his bedroom. She flung him onto the queen-sized bed with a grunt.

"Mmm... (Y/N)..." (Y/N) looked over to Sandy as she took off her coat. "What do you want?" She didn't get a response. He was talking in his sleep.

(Y/N) sighed and walked over to him. She took off his hat and was about to place it on the side table, but Sandy grabbed her wrist tightly.

The woman yelped and looked back at Sandy. He was totally asleep. His mouth was slightly parted and a line of drool dripped down to his chin.

"(Y/N)..." She rolled her eyes and tried to pull away. "Come on Sandy. This isn't funny." As soon as she finished her sentence, Sandy yanked her onto the bed and crawled on top of her.

She squeaked as he started biting and sucking at her neck. She had no idea what to do in the situation yet, at the same time,  she didn't want to stop.

A bead of sweat formed on her forehead as his bulge rubbed against her leg. She let out a gasp as his hands found their way under her shirt.

It was incredible how he was able to do this much while asleep. (Y/N) watched in amazement as he started removing his own clothes. She nearly choked at the sight of him after he tossed it all aside.

The snoring man laid his hands back onto the woman under him and started yanking at her own clothing. Her face was pure red as she helped him with what he was doing.

She didn't know why she was letting him do this. It just felt so good and she couldn't pull away but at the same time, it felt wrong.

So caught up in her thoughts, she failed to realize Sandy moving closer to her. He delicately placed his lips onto her own. It was so gentle, it caught her off guard.

Her eyes fluttered shut as she gave into him. She carefully placed a hand on his cheek, trying to bring him slightly closer.

Trying not to make too many movements, she carefully removed her own pants and underwear. 

He felt along her hips as he nuzzled himself into the crook of her neck. (Y/N) was a blushing mess as he moved his hands all over her body.

She bit her lip and parted her legs as he moved his hand down to her lower region. Sandy gasped as he rubbed his hard member across her inner thigh.

"Mmm- yes..." he muttered.

He carefully slid himself into her in a smooth motion, causing her to gasp quite loudly. The shocked woman did her best to adjust but the patience wasn't there.

Sandy was already pumping in and out of her without even realizing it. (Y/N) grabbed his shoulders and held back the tears from the pain.

The pain soon turned into pleasure as he continued. Her head rolled back onto the pillows and her eyes fluttered shut as her hips rocked along with his.

She was holding back the moans, trying her best not to wake the sleeping brawler. After all of this, she could tell that he was a very heavy sleeper.

Sandy's motions became more and more sloppy as his climax crept up on him. The woman under him wasn't that far off from him.

The brawler's huffs and groans soon turned into moans as he continued moving his hips more and more frequently.

Those little noises sent (Y/N) over the edge as her orgasm filled her senses. With a few thrusts, Sandy let out his last moan and collapsed on top of (Y/N).

The contact caused her to gasp out of shock. She looked down to the man on top of her, who was peacefully snoring.

She looked to the man with total disbelief. One moment he was a moaning mess, the next he was calmly sleeping like nothing happened at all.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and put her hand on her forehead while a light blush crept up on her face. "What am I going to do with you?" She whispered.

"Mmm." He rolled off of her torso and flopped down onto the spot beside her. "L-Love you..." he mumbled.

The blush on (Y/N)'s face grew even darker as Sandy continued to snore. She was at a total loss for words as she softly rose from the bed and colleted her clothes.

Once she was fully clothed again, she gathered her things and stood at the doorway, looking back to the sleeping legend.

"I love you too." She said in a whisper with a soft smile. Closing the door to his room, she made her way down the stairs and to the front door.

When she made it to the ground floor, she looked out the window and noticed that it was raining quite hard.

The woman groaned in frustration and threw her bag next to the couch. She picked up her phone and started texting Emz.

'Hey. It's raining pretty bad. I think I'm-'

Before she could finish her text, her screen went dark and flashed an empty battery before her.

"Ugh! This is the worst thing that could happen right now!" She tossed her phone onto the coffee table and laid on the couch.

She grabbed the blanket that was on the back of the sofa and pulled it over her body, soon falling into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------

Sandy woke up to the sound of birds singing. He smile to himself, thinking of the amazing 'dream' he had.

He stretched his arms up in the air and looked down to his body. His eyes widened in confusion when he noticed he was naked.

"Wh-What the hell?!" He quickly grabbed a fresh new outfit and made his way down to the kitchen.

Laughter was heard in the direction he was walking which caused him to walk even quicker.

He turned around the corner and spotted Crow and Spike talking to none other than (Y/N).

Her eyes met his own and their faces both glowed red. Crow turned to the direction Sandy was in and grinned. He knew Sandy's little crush so he knew this would be interesting.

"Hey Sandman! Sleep well?" His face went even redder while (Y/N) snorted. He had no idea what he did but he knew they were behind something.

"N-No! Fuck you!" Crow thre his hands up and started laughing. "Why are you so flustered?"

(Y/N) was holding back her snickers, knowing what happened. She didn't speak of what happened last night so watching this unravel was entertaining.

Sandy and Crow bickered back and forth until Sandy had enough. He stomped away like a child back up to his room.

Crow turned back to the two behind him and shrugged. "Did I say something bad?"

(Y/N) shook her head and stood up from her seat. "I'll go speak to him." She said calmly as she walked in the direction Sandy left in.

She went up to his room and opened the door, revealing Sandy cleaning up his room. "Hey." She spoke softly.

Sandy's head turned his head to the direction of the guest and blushed. He tossed his clothing into a clothing hamper and sat on his bed.

"What do you want?" (Y/N) walked over to the grouchy man and sat down next to him. She smiled and put her and onto his.

"I just wanted to make sure you were alright. His face was burning as he looked down to their hands. "I-I'm fine." He stuttered.

She giggle at his reaction and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Sandy looked to her with total shock and a bright red face.

"We've got a big day today!" She said as she got to her feet. She walked over to the door and stopped to turn around to him.

"Come on down when you're ready, love." Her tone of voice was sweet to his ears. She left the room, leaving the flustered man in his room.

He put his hands on his face and breathed deeply. He was completely head over heels for (Y/N) and he was enjoying it.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! I am not taking requests right now. Just a little reminder. Thank you again for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 24 25
The Brawltopia-Retropolis war has finished, and many repercussions are showing their face. Bibi, the villain behind all of this, has been arrested an...
31.5K 579 46
This is my first book im not the best at writing for having no experience in such things but ill try my best Best ranks #1- brawl stars x reader...
46.3K 785 53
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
6.7K 60 22
This is a book of how I interpret the brawlers' backstories so if you don't like it...tell me about what you think in the comments!A lot of times I j...