Mind vs Might: There Are No H...

By Hexcss

Not everyone is created equal. Young Izuku Midoriya learned this at the age of 4. In a world where 80% of the... More

The Beginning
Appearances(No Chapter)
Paying the consequences
Reborn
New Life
Revelations and Preparations
UA Entrance
Calm before the storm
USJ Battle
USJ Aftermath
New Game
Operation Megalo
New Era
Red Night
Threats from the past
Eye of the Storm
Vanguard Action Squad
Training Camp Invasion
Sibling Fight
Defeat?
Clash of Titans(End of Season 1)
Dawn
Alliances
Leadership
The Other Side
New Threats
Raid
New King
Purge
King's Speech
Underworld War
Facing Reality
Meta v.s Quirkless
Showdown
Nagoya
None for All
Final Battle Pt. 1
Final Battle Pt.2
Final Battle Pt.3
What followed the fall...
Plea of the Fool
Role of the Fuhrer
Quirkless
Do You Heil?

Fall of UA

10.9K 230 526
By Hexcss

From the outskirts of Musutafu, the citizens heard the shells falling, the sounds of grenades, bullets and bombs, reminding them of how the war came back to them, the city where all the trouble began.

The Japanese Air Force battles relentlessly against the Q.R.As. Still, the high tech planes of them were able to destroy the J.A.F., the skies were under their control now, they let hell fall to Earth once again, just as they did in Nagoya.

The Rape of Nagoya was news all around the globe, more than 2 million people died in the massacre. The Japanese government used that and the Kyoto massacre to claim that quirkless were barbarians. They had already set up detention camps were more than 3 million quirkless, of the 10 million in their controlled territories, have been sent to. The quirkless are being treated worse than ever. They are considered the blame for the war that has brought so much death and destruction to the country.

The world was worried, many other nations also had quirkless uprisings against the quirked elite. They were concerned about a domino effect if Japan was the first to fall then who would be next? Taiwan? Then Korea? And China too? All of these countries had their own revolutions to deal with. Many people, especially historians who are documenting everything have called it the Quirkless Spring, in honour to the Arab Springs and Prague Spring from almost 200 years before. What would be the legacy of all of this?

The people of Musutafu are only worried that their city will end up as Nagoya.

From the south Jitsuna's army, the demons of Nagoya as the people have called them. They made a long march, the conquest of Yokohoma was a difficult one, but they were able to achieve it. The veteran soldiers now press on to Musutafu to carry out the Fuhrer's wishes.

From the north, the armies of Chikara storm the city. Her armoured brigades of tanks have terrorised the north since the beginning.

The ill-equipped garrison of Musutafu tries to defend valiantly. Still, they are no match to the two armies coming crashing down from both sides.

First Chikara can enter from the north, her motorised divisions enter the city.

Then Jitsuna from the south overruns the army. They Q.R.A is now in the city itself.

The civilians that can make a run for it, they want to escape the takeover of the city, they don't want to be part of another Rape of Nagoya.

U.A., the best hero school in Japan, it gave birth to some of the greatest heroes such as Best Jeanist, Endeavour and All Might. Phoenix wants this school to be brought down to its knees. He gave an order to Jitsuna, to destroy U.A. so when he arrives at the city, so he can rejoice at the sight of the flames engulfing it all.

Jitsuna goes to the Stormtroopers, the elite corps of the Q.R.A. There are 500 of them present with him.

Jitsuna: The Fuhrer gave us an order! To bring down U.A. to its knees by the time he comes here! Go and carry it out! You know what to do!
Stormtroopers: For the Fuhrer!

In U.A.

The students of 2A are having their regular classes, even though the sound of distant guns being shot can be heard very well. It doesn't affect them that much anymore, except for one purple midget who keeps flinching and shaking the moment he hears the sound. Suddenly they could gear a strange sound, sort of like a whistle.

Mineta: W-what i-is t-that-t?!

They paid close attention to the sound when suddenly Aizawa yelled.

Aizawa: Its a shell! Take cover!

At that instant, a shell came crashing across the room, exploding it.

As they all began to recover their senses, they began to take care of each other.

Aizawa: Is everyone okay?

Shoto: Momo you good?

Kirishima: Mina!

Katsuki: Izumi! You fine?

Izumi: Y-yes its nothing...

Sero then noticed one cry of pain coming from the smoke.

Sero: Mineta?

As the smoke cleared, he could see half of Mineta's face was gone because of the shell.

Sero: Mineta!

He was about to assist him when suddenly what was left of his face exploded due to a blast.

A horrified Sero looked up to see a Stormtrooper standing between the smoke, the gun pointed at him. The stormtrooper shot his blaster, hitting Sero's chest, he stumbled backwards and then his lifeless body fell to the ground.

Aizawa: Everyone stand back!

Aizawa used his scarf and took the soldiers weapon away, he then used it again and pushed him against the wall. The soldier, genetically modified to be stronger than the average human, stood up and charged against Aizawa, pinning him down, the soldier took out a pocket knife and was about to kill him. Still, Aizawa made a choice, he took the blaster that was nearby, he pointed it at the soldier and shot, his head blown to pieces.

Kirishima: Aizawa-sensei you...

Aizawa: I had to make a choice, it was either him or us.

Hagakure: Umm sensei!

She pointed out, and they could see how more Stormtroopers were approaching.

Aizawa: We have to get out of here.

Aoyama: Right!

He was about to open the door.

Izumi: Wait! There could be more of-

It was too late, Aoyama opened the door only to be greeted by a blaster to the face.

Mina: Monster!

She used a high concentration of acid and was able to meet the soldier's helmet off.

Katsumi: Dieeeee!!!

Katsumi jumped and unleashed a bunch of explosions in the soldier's face. As she fell with the soldier, she looked up, and she had a blaster pointing to her, the blaster fired, and the blast went through her chest.

Izumi: KAAAAATSUUMIIIII!

She channelled as much power as she could and punched the soldier in the head, sending him flying across the school, even causing a mini quake.

Izumi and Shota approached her. They were crying.

Izumi: Please don't die! I can't lose you!

Shota: Stay strong! Stay strong as always!

Katsumi: Sorry, I should have paid attention...

Katsumi then looked up to see her brother, tears forming in his eyes.

Katsumi: Don't you dare cry, you pussy...

Katsuki: I wasn't going to!...

She gave a smile to him.

Katsumi: Say to Mom and Dad, I love them, and stay strong dickhead.

She then turned to Izumi and Shota.

Katsumi: Izumi, kick your brother's ass, and Shota, if in the end, they bring him back... Clap her brother's ass.

They gave her a smile as well, and the Katsumi died.

Aizawa: As much as it pains me to lose my students... We have to go on, or else we will all die.

Izumi: R-right lets go...

They all stood and followed Aizawa. Bakugo stood behind for a moment.

Bakugo: Goodbye, sis... I swear I will avenge you and break that motherfucker's neck!

He then went off with the group.

As they went down the halls, they could see the bodies of murdered students. They understood that now no place was safe, it was a total invasion.

In the front of UA, Cementos and Hound Dog have been trying to hold back more incoming Stormtroopers. Cementos uses his quirk to trap the soldiers while Hound Dog then knocks them out. As more soldiers approached, Cementos could see that they were carrying something, that something was an Ion cannon. Cementos recognised the danger, but Hound Dog seemed ignorant about it.

Hound Dog jumped against the soldiers.

Cementos: Wait! Don't!

The soldiers placed the cannon down and aimed at Hound Dog. He didn't have time to dodge as the blaster pretty much disintegrated the upper half of his body. Cementos watched the scene in horror, he created a massive cement wall to protect himself as he saw he was being targeted. Still, it wasn't enough, the blast pierced through the wall right into Cementos' body, killing him.

They had now gained control of the main entrance.

Back at the inside of U.A...

Class 2A was still running, they had only encountered 2 more soldiers for now, of which Bakugo and Shoto took care of, by freezing one of them and blowing up the other. As they were sprinting, they failed to realise a soldier was at their back, except for Kaminari, who managed to recognise and saw he was aiming at Jiro.

Kaminari: Jiro!

He managed to push her out of the way, but he received the blast instead.

Jiro: DENKIII!!

Sato, who was nearby charged against the soldier, he tried to grab the blaster, but from behind another soldier, appeared and shot him in the head.

Kirishima and Izumi charged at them. Kirishima activated unbreakable and managed to resist the blast, while Izumi absorbed it. They both then knocked out the soldiers.

From the front, another soldier appeared, but Aizawa reacted quickly and took his weapon away, he then knocked him out.

Aizawa: We cant mourn now, let's go...

Ojiro: Wait... Where is Tooru?!

Mina: Huh?! Tooru where are you!

Aizawa: Leave her... We can't waste time...

They were hurt by her disappearance but, they knew they had to go

At another part of U.A...

A naked and invisible Tooru walked through it.

Tooru: 'This is the best way I have to escape, I want to survive! Sorry for leaving you Ojiro.'

She was confident she wouldn't be seen, but she didn't count in that the soldiers had an infrared vision in their helmets, so they were able to see her. The soldiers she encountered pointed their blaster at her and fired.

As the group of 2A kept moving, they encountered more soldiers who they battled. Soon more casualties began to mount for 2A. Koda died protecting Jiro as well, Jiro filled with rage tried to attack the soldiers, but she was shoot as well. At one point they were being followed by many soldiers. They were going to be trapped soon, so Ojiro, Tokoyami and Shoji stood behind to give the rest of the class more time to escape. They did a valiant last stand, bringing down many of the soldiers with them, but at last, they were killed as well.

Their stand bought 2A enough time to getaway. The only ones left were Izumi, Shota, Shoto, Katsuki, Momo, Iida, Kirishima, Mina, Tsuyu and Uraraka and Aizawa.

As 2A moved, they were then faced by a large group of soldiers, they thought it was the end, until...

"YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

A scream could be heard throughout the whole building, the soldiers who were affected by it dropped unconscious.

Aizawa: Mic?

Mic: The one and only!

Students: Mic-sensei!

Mic: Come on, let's get out of here!

The group now moved, they entered the room that was just before the dorm exit, but they didn't expect what they would find.

Kendo, Tetsutetsu, Monoma and Pony all laid down on the floor, with blood dripping and shaking.

Izumi: Kendo!

She kneeled to her side.

Izumi: What happened?!

Kendo: When they broke in... They murdered Vlad-sensei and half of 2B... The rest barely escaped... We were the only ones who made it hear.

Aizawa: Can you move?

Tetsutetsu: Barely...

The 4 of them stood up.

Bakugo: Those are not blaster wounds, who did this to you...

Monoma: It was her...

Aizawa: Her?

Pony: A bad! Bad! Woman...

Kendo: In our way, we also encountered with Midnight-sensei, she helped us reach here, but a woman on an officer uniform was here, she fought with us and killed Midnight-sensei...

She then pointed to Midnight's body in the corner, which they hadn't realised it was there.

Monoma: She kicked our butts then, she would have killed us, but Setsuna, who was here as well, beat her back.

Momo: Where are they now?

Chikara: Here.

Chikara came from the door that let to outside, carrying Setsuna's body.

Chikara: Here is your friend.

She then threw the body in front of them. The students had horrified expressions, she had beaten her to a pulp.

Aizawa: Who are you?!

Chikara: I am Governor Chikara, Supreme Commander of the North.

Mic: She is one of the three highest-ranking officers in the Q.R.A...
Kids... Don't get in this, she may be quirkless, but according to a report I read, in Hosu she was able to give Mirko a run for her money in fighting skills.

Mic then used a scream and sent Chikara flying back, they moved outwards only to see that the Dorm areas had become a battleground. Ectoplasm and Snipe were fighting back the soldiers the best they could in the area.

The Heroes grouped together and began to fight, everyone fought together. They thought they may be able to do it. At one point, from the upper levels of UA, Shinso and Hatsume came crashing down.

Izumi: Hatsume and Shinso?!

Hatsume: Hey there!

Shinso: Don't do that again, please...

Aizawa: What happened?

Hatsume: When they came in, Power Loader stayed behind and gave us time to escape, but I was the only who actually made it... Then I found and picked him along the way, and now we are here.

Ectoplasm: Come on; let's keep moving.

Then Chikara came back and killed Ectoplasm, by piercing his body with her arm. Shoto and Shota created an ice barrier.

Snipe: That is not going to hold them out for long.

Mic: Shouta... Snipe... Run, take the kids with you. You have to survive, or else, there will be no hope left...

Aizawa: Mic... No, what are you going to do?

Mic: I will stay and see what I can do to buy you some time...

Izumi: Sensei..... But if you stay... You may-

Mic stopped her with his hand.

Mic: Don't worry Izumi... Giving your life to save other people... That is what heroes are always ready to do...

There was a small silence, they could hear the sound of the ice cracking.

Mic: It's breaking... Quick go!

Aizawa looked at him, and then at his students.

Aizawa: You heard him lets go!

As Mic could see them fade away in the distance, the ice broke. He turned to see Chikara there standing with her troops.

Chikara: Where are the rest?

Mic: If you want to go and find them, you are going to have to go through me!

Chikara: With pleasure!

Chikara attacked Mic, but he managed to defend himself quite well, he then used his quirk, but Chikara was able to dodge. They continued the exchange of fists and Mic kept randomly using his quirk. At one such moment, Chikara used the opening in his defence and was able to hit Mic in the neck. She then landed a kick in him and threw him to a tree.
Chikara then approached him.

Chikara: You die here.

Mic: Guess it is time for the show to end, huh?..... But there is still a chance for one last song!

Summoning every bit of force he could, he used his quirk.

Mic: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

It was Mic's most fabulous yeah ever. The sound was too much for Chikara and her soldiers, they began dropping dead one by one, until at last Chikara also died. Mic then fell to the ground.

Mic: Aizawa... I leave the rest to you...

With that, Mic died.

Somewhere near the outskirts of Musutafu, Aizawa, Snipe and the students were able to hear Mic's most excellent yeah, they understood what that also probably meant.

Aizawa: Come on... Let's go...

Somewhere in Musutafu.

Toshinori was sitting in the living room of his house. Suddenly soldiers came bursting through his door and tried to grab him. Still, they were stopped by some invincible force, they were then pulled back and thrown into oblivion by the powerful telekinesis of Titan.

Inko: Come on, honey, we have to leave.

Toshi: R-right.

As they were flying using Titan's telekinesis when they were suddenly shot down. When they landed, Toshinori stood up and went to Inko's side.

Toshi: Inko... He saw the blast had impacted her, half of her abdomen was missing.

Toshi: Please, no... Don't die... Please... Pleeeaaaaaseeee.....

Inko: Shhh...

Toshinori was crying heavily at this point.

Inko: I love you... Remember that... Tell Izumi the same... And if you have an opportunity, tell Izuku... That even after everything... I still love him...

Toshi: No... Tell them that yourself... Please...

Inko was dead.

Toshi: Noooooooo...

Toshinori couldn't resist it anymore. He had a full breakdown. He didn't even care about the soldiers approaching him, he had given up at this point. Suddenly the soldiers were engulfed in flames. Toshinori looked back.

Toshi: Endeavor?...

Endeavor: This is no place to die... All Might... She wanted you to live, don't betray her like that!

Toshi: Endeavor...

Endeavor: Come on the city is in Q.R.A hands now, let's go.

Toshinori stood up and followed Endeavor.

At the centre of Musutafu...

Dark Phoenix was arriving in his private armoured car. He was then greeted by Jitsuna.

Jitsuna: Sir! The city is under our control.

Dark Phoenix: Excellent commander!

Jitsuna: I have also brought you a gift, sir.

Dark Phoenix: Gift?

Jitsuna made a signal, and two soldiers brought a bruised Nezu with them.

Dark Phoenix: What a gift!

Nezu looked up to see Phoenix.

Nezu: Dark Phoenix...

D.P: Principal, Nezu! What a pleasure to meet you! Come on bring him to my tent!

The soldier brought Nezu to Phoenix's tent. Phoenix then entered. He then began to place the pieces for a game of chess.

Nezu: What is this for?

D.P: Oh! Is that it is just lovely to play while we talk.

They began to play chess while talking.

Nezu: So, talk about what?

D.P: Life, tell me how is it treating you?

Nezu: Could be better.

D.P: Oh, don't be sad, my little furry friend! Because I am doing fantastic. Musutafu is mine, and now Tokyo is surrounded. I can now walk through U.A., the school I used to dream of entering, can you believe that? Me a hero? Hahaha. You know I am planning on turning U.A. into my palace once this is over, what do you think?

Nezu: You shouldn't shout victory just yet, we still have a few aces up our sleeves.

D.P: Oh? Am I guessing you are talking about Armstrong and Izumi?

Nezu: Possibly.

D.P: Hahahaha, come on! You were my last threat, the only intellectual rival for me in the whole world. They are nothing, there is no way to beat me now. You want to know why?

Nezu: Why?

D.P: Because it is checkmate.

At the same time in the game of chess, Phoenix forced the principal into checkmate.

D.P: Well! Good game!

He stood up and stood behind Nezu and took out his sword.

D.P: But it is time for the game to end.

Nezu: Indeed.

Phoenix then stabbed Nezu through the chest. He then walked out of the tent.

D.P: Jitsuna! Prepare the troops! It is time, for the final battle to begin.

Current War Situation

Q.R.A: 270,000 troops.

Japanese Army: 450,000 troops.

Japanse Police Force: 6,000

Heroes: 7,500 + 300 in training

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 9.9K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
99.4K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
860K 35.1K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
225K 5.1K 65
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...