The Grimm Prince ( OP Grimm M...

By SkullOfTheDeaths

Y/N is the prime example of why their must be Grimm's. Something interesting happened in Remnants. The Grimm'... More

Prologue
Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Lemon)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Lemon)
Chapter 11 (Lemon)
Chapter 12 (Lemon)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Vote updated)
Chapter 15 ( Salem Lemon 18+)
The Venom book is now out.
Chapter 16 ( Winter Lemon)
Friday the 13th special (Short and Lemon)
Chapter 17 ( Android 21 and Towa Lemon)
OMG!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New Book.
Chapter 20
The Girlfriend Scenenrio is out and a Choice for this book.
Chapter 21 ( Vados, Summer and Ruby Lemon)
Chapter 22 ( Yang and Glynda Lemon)

Chapter 6 (Lemon)

18.1K 139 154
By SkullOfTheDeaths

( Disclaimer I don't own Rwby that belong to Mounty Oum and Rosters teeth.)

A/N: This will be my first lemon.....not going lie might be bad. But hope you enjoyed I will give a warning before the lemon shows."

Y/N woke up with Pyrrha still on his chest he remembers it the weekend.

Y/N: " Pyrrha it time to get up."

Pyrrha dig deeper into Y/N chest while whining about waking up.

Pyrrha: " 5 more minutes."

Y/N: " I would love to but I got a bullhead to catch remember."

Pyrrha sigh and got up from Y/N warm chest and decide to get ready for the day too. Y/N went to the bathroom to get freshen up and to put on his clothes. When he was done he was in his usual outfit and went out to see Pyrrha in her usual outfit.

Pyrrha: " So going away for a few days?"

Y/N: " Yes don't worry I will be back."

Pyrrha: " Ok but since you woke me up you own me a favor."

Y/N: " What is it?"

Pyrrha walk up to Y/N and lean into his ears.

Pyrrha: " After you come back. Fun time~"

Y/N didn't get it at first then when his brain noticed her lust tone at the end he was deep red.

Y/N: " Pyrrha!!"

Pyrrha: " Hey you flirted with all the other now you know how we feel."

Y/N: " Ok point made."

Y/N and Pyrrha went outside of Beacon so Y/N could catch his bullhead. While they were waiting Ren and Cardin went to them to chat before he left.

Ren: " So your leaving for a few days?"

Y/N: " Im an assassin it my job."

Ren nods while Cardin look away in guilt.

Y/N: " Cardin your not the first person to bully a faunus and you won't be the last."

Cardin: " I mean....I would just pull their ears mock them and fight some. But.....I wouldn't do what Ryan did."

Ren: " That guy went too far."

Y/N: " Surprisingly he didn't turn into a grimm."

Pyrrha: " Why?"

Y/N: " Blame the author."

Cardin: " Who?"

Y/N: " Nothing just a fourth wall break."

Ren: " Man I'm going miss you for those few days."

Y/N: " Don't worry it will go by fast."

Y/N bullhead arrived and he said goodbye to his friends. Pyrrha lean into his ear and whisper something into his ears before pecking his lips. Y/N face was deep red and he ran into the bullhead.

Cardin: " Umm.. what did you say?"

Pyrrha: " Oh nothing important~"

-At Ozpin Office's-

Ozpin was in his chair looking at the incident in the cafeteria yesterday. He was impressed of Ryan ability to control someone through their blood. Though there were people who weren't happy. Dr Oobleck and Professor Port. Glynda was mad.

Glynda: " I still can't believe you."

Ozpin: " Glynda we talked about this."

Glynda: " Ryan cut off Velvet ears and he get no penalty!!"

Ozpin: " Velvet is fine her ears are back."

Glynda rub her temple in frustration before going back to her work she knew she can't win against Ozpin. Suddenly the door open to reveal Jenny and Jame ironwood and Ozpin sister Ozmina.

Ironwood: " We have fix the tape recorder but."

Glynda: " What wrong?"

Jenny: " The tape that Ryan found are about 20 years olds. We believed that some of these tape started a year before the Prince's Birth."

Ironwood: " Salem is a slut."

Ozpin: " Which one is dated 19 years ago?"

Ozmina putted in that tape in the recorder and put it down so they could hear it.

*Recording Starts*

Kirn: " I am Professor Kirn Pure."

Ozpin: " Kirn I hope you still alive."

Kirn: " upon the threat of the grimm's in Remnants we need to destroy them. But what if we were able to control them ourselves."

Glynda: " He crazy!"

Kirn: " I have made the Ultimate life form. The Project name is Pureblood. But Salem call her child -BRZZT- what a stupid name."

Jenny: " The tape is old we might not get the information we need."

Kirn: " -BZZZRT- is supposed to be the first Pureblood Grimm. However I couldn't just make him pureblooded grimm. No that would risk Salem's finding him easily. -BZZZRT- is a Multiple specie. He has Salem's DNA cell inside of him and a dragon Faunus blood cell. If I had left it at that he will never obey us. I decided to add my DNA cell in him too. So technically He is Salem and mine child."

Ozmina: " This is sounding like Genetic modifying."

Kirn: " I look at the small black and white goo with red eyes. He will obey us he doesn't have a choice. But I always wanted a son Lizabeth and I will raise him when he fully ready."

* Recording ends*

Ozpin: " Jame the other recording!"

Ironwood: " That was the only one we fixed so far."

Ozpin: " Someone is trying so hard to make sure we don't find his name."

As they were thinking about it a small female was outside looking at them before disappearing leaving only lilies.

-Y/N POV-

After a few hours Y/N got off the bullhead and walked away from it. When he knew that he was far away from it he went to the hideout that Cinder and the other were. As he entered the hideout.

No words could explain what he saw and heard.

Cinder: " NEO GIVE IT NOW!!!"

Neo ran away from Cinder with Emerald and Roma on her tail. Mercury was sitting on the dust crate watching while having popcorn.

Mercury: " Man this more creepy than the first one."

Y/N: " What more creepy."

Mercury spit out his popcorn and turned around to see Y/N with his arms crossed.

Mercury: " Umm.....Nothings."

Y/N: " What going on?"

Mercury: " They are fighting over something I don't know what."

Y/N walks to the middle of the hideout and stay still and wait. A minute later Neo was running and she see Y/N she hide behind him while the other finally caught up.

Cinder: " NEO I NOT Joking......."

Y/N just stare at Cinder.

Cinder: " Prince Y/N your back."

Y/N: " What going on?"

Roma: " Um it short of embarrassing really."

Y/N: " I could just check the camera feeds."

Emerald: " NO!!! I mean it alright you don't have too."

Y/N: " You been fighting again haven't you?"

They sweated and started to show signs of pressure. Emerald was patting her pockets to look like she looking for something. Roma started to smoke her cigarette a sign that Y/N know too well. Cinder was fondling with her hands.

Y/N: " Roma."

Roma finally crack under the pressure.

Roma: " ALRIGHT WE WERE FIGHTING OVER WHO SLEEPING WITH THE PLUSHIE OF YOU!!!"

Y/N: " See was that so......WHAT!!!"

Roma covers her mouth.

Emerald: " Nothings Roma crazy."

Y/N: " THEIR FUCKING PLUSHIES OF ME!!!!"

Cinder: " Your Mother have over 1000 of them."

Y/N: " ........."

Emerald: " You ok?"

Y/N.exe stop workings.

Mercury: " You broke him AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is the best ending!!"

Neo snap her finger and Mercury suddenly blew away.

Mercury: " YOU BITCHHHHHHH!!! *Crash*"

Mercury crashes into a building he will be fine if not Y/N could care less.

Y/N: " What was that Neo?"

Neo strugs. Y/N look at her with his eyes raised.

Y/N: " *Thinking* Either someone else did that it Neo something else."

Y/N began to feel weird. He start sniffing around. He smelled 4 virgins in the room. When he started to react a little he knew what was happening.

Y/N: " Ahh shit today of all day!"

Neo brought up a sign board that she carry's

Neo: " Heat?"

Y/N: " I'm going to my room."

Y/N ran to his room.

Cinder: " what wrong with him?"

Neo strugs again. Cinder took the Plushie and then Emerald got mad at Cinder and the cycle continue. Roma walked up to her sister as she treated Neo like one.

Roma: " So what wrong with Y/N?"

Neo: " He in heat."

Roma: " So he have to relieve it."

Neo: " According to his mother he in heat for a month and sex don't relieve it."

Roma eyes widen she often wonder why he was gone for a few months in some years now she know why she smirks before walking to the Room she shared with Y/N.

Roma: " Thank for the information Neo~"

Neo pouted as her sister get to be the first one. She snaps her fingers and after a few seconds the Plushie of Y/N Grimm is back in her arms. She went back to her room and lock her door and went on her bed to cuddle it.

-BANG-
-BANG-
-BANG-

Cinder: " NEO DID YOU TOOK THE PLUSHIE AGAIN!!!"

Yep the girls were crazy for the prince's.

It was now late at night Y/N was in his room fixing GrimmBlood he took apart the Chainsaw blade motor and it reveal a Sword that look like was made out of bones. He cleans it and put multiple dust in it and started to put it back together.

Y/N hearing went off as he heard the door open and close and locked.

Roma: " So how is school?"

Y/N: " It more like work now since Ryan is investigating me."

Roma: " So I heard. Thank for the warning."

Y/N: " What kind of boyfriend would I be if I jut let you die?"

Roma: " I have to pay you~"

Y/N: " It on the house."

Roma: " Neo told me something good about you today~"

Y/N: "Oh no."

- Warning this part is a Lemon if your under 18 lock your door....just kidding stop and scroll down till next bold text. If your 18 above lock your door grab your lotion and your camera. This might be a little weird since it a female Roman Torchwick also first time writing a lemon any way Virgin eyes beware.-

Roma: " She told me your in heat."

Y/N: " Roma... one more word... I dare you!"

Roma: " FUCK. ME. TILL. YOUR.SATISFIED."

Y/N leap from his chair and pin Roma to the bed and kissed her. They had a heated male out section and Roma took of her coat.

Roma: " Bet you been waiting for this~"

Y/N took of his coat and started to kiss her neck. Roma moan when he found her sweet spot and Y/N abused it.

Roma: " *Moan* Y/N don't stop~"

Roma started to rub his member though his pants. He groaned at the feeling and he kiss her again. Roma unzip his pants and his member was free from the prison call jeans. Her eyes widen at the size.

Roma: " That big more fun for me~"

Roma lick Y/N members starting from the base. After licking it for a few seconds she put his member in her mouth and starts sucking on his member.

Y/N: " *groans* Roma is this really your first time?"

Roma move her mouth up and down and she pull up making a pop sound when her mouth was out.

Roma: " Yes Grimmy. Some people agree to give me what I want exchange for sex but when it was my turn to pay the deed I cheated them off.

Y/N: " You bad girl~"

Roma: " I'm your bad girl~"

Roma resume sucking his member with her mouth going up and down. After a while Y/N was reaching his limits.

Y/N: " Roma..."

He didn't need to finish as Roma was increasing her speed. She used her tongue to in increase the pleasure. Y/N let out a groan and release into her mouth. She swallowed all of the cum and didn't let a single one escape. She pull out with a pop.

Roma: " So Good~"

Roma got up and took off her pants and shirt revealing her black and white bra and thong.

Y/N: " Hold up. You were wearing a thong in every battle?"

Roma: " Yes. Other were uncomfortable."

Y/N member got even harder and Roma felt that.

Roma: " I'm turning you on Y/N~"

She take off her thong and started to grind Y/N member with her opening. She then put the tip of his member on her opening. She takes a deep breath slowly does down. When she got to her hymen. She close her eyes tightly and slam herself down. She cry's out in pain and Y/N instantly held her.

Y/N: " Why did you do that?"

Roma: " I thought it would hurt less."

Y/N rub her breast through her bra and he kiss her to take her mind off the pain. She moan at the feeling of his hand on her breast and let Y/N do what he doing. After a few minutes Roma wasn't in pain anymore.

Roma: " Thank for waiting."

Y/N: " The only thing that hurts more than cutting off my limbs is seeing any of my girl in pain."

Roma kiss Y/N and lean to his ears.

Roma: " You can start."

Y/N went forward and she lets a big moan at the feeling. He started thrusting inside her.

Roma: " *Moan* oh Y/N your *Moan* so big~"

Y/N was becoming more of a beast as he was losing control of his heat and started to thrust faster.

Roma: " *Moan* Yes~ Fuck me like an animal~ *Moan*"

Roma takes of her bra and her D cup breast was free from their prison. Y/N put one in his mouth and started to lick and suck on them.

Roma: " Your Tongue is Magic~ *Moan*"

Y/N thrust even faster he was thrust so fast that the bed start moving too. Roma was moaning frequently. Her tongue was stick out and her eyes were rolled up.

Roma: " *Moan* YES DONT STOP *Moan* I LOVE YOU Y/N!!"

After a while Y/N was finally approaching his end once more.

Y/N: " Roma..."

Roma: " DONT PULL OUT!!! CUM IN ME!!"

After a few more thrust he releases his seed inside her and she lets out a big moan at the feeling.

Roma: " Ahhhh so warm~"

Y/N pulls out of her and his seed leaks out of her. Y/N lay down on the bed and Roma fall on him. They were both breathing hard. They then look at each other and Roma leans forward and kisses Y/N.

- Alright guy lemon done-

Roma: " WOW."

Y/N: " I got a month of this. I can control though."

Roma: " I love you so much Y/N."

Y/N: " I love you too Roma."

Roma now coming down from her sex high just look around.

Roma: " Wait."

Y/N: " What?"

Roma: " Where your condom?!"

Y/N: " The Fuck a condom?!?!"

( and that it for this chapter. I hope the lemon was good honestly my first lemon. Pyrrha going to be the next one vote on who next After Pyrrha it could anyone who haven't confess yet your opinion are.

Ruby

Weiss

Blake

Yang

Neo

Cinder

Emerald

And Jean (female Jaune)

Before I end this chapter. This book has 1k views oh my god thank you guys so much. The highest I even got was 900. Anyway thank you guy I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you on the next chapter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 184 11
Since the beginning of Remnant, there has always been two sides. Good and evil. The huntsman and huntress wanting to save and secure it, while the Gr...
48.2K 395 12
You are a really strong huntsman who has been accepted into beacon. You met 4 girls on beacons. Your bonds are strong leading into strong relationshi...
41.1K 1K 47
Y/n L/n was born as a Half Grimm, the first ever Human and Grimm hybrid to ever exist on Remnant. Having no idea of where or who, his biological pare...
113K 1.6K 16
Hi! My name is Noctis L/n and this is my journey to how I become the Greatest Swordsman in Remnant's history in the group Team RWBY.