Love and Basketball ||Urban(D...

By dreamdoll22

Cassie + Saint = Basketball ๐Ÿ€? (Yeah...I'm not good at descriptions so just read and find out...๐Ÿ˜‰) also I'm... More

Prolouge
PART ONE: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Is you or is you ain't?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
PART TWO: Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
other books

Chapter 118

25K 900 390
By dreamdoll22

YOU MY B-A-B-Y NO MO WEARIN LEVI, TOOK YOU OUT ADIDAAAAAA (finish the lyrics if u know)
***
Cassie Davis
The next day, 5:30pm
"I had to be the only bitch pregnant at a bachelorette party." Lisa huffed frustratingly.

"Its okay Lis. Ain't nothing wrong with that." I chuckled, looking over at her in the passengers seat.

"Nothing wrong?! I can't drink with y'all." She whined.

"Trust me, I don't think your gonna need to get fucked up to enjoy the party babe." I assured her. "My friend throwing the party for me, knows how to throw parties, okay? We're all gone have fun."

"Cass ion know bout your lil Cali friends. I know damn well Cali parties ain't as poppin' as Chi town parties." Lisa scoffed.

"Nooo give her a chance. I'm sure she'll pull something together. I promise." I nodded.

"Cass you talking bout that white girl you be hanging out with?" Christin asked from the back seat of the car.

"What white girl?" I asked.

"Ah Cass got a white girl throwing her bachelorette party." Lisa commented.

"Oh hell nah, don't do my girl Kendall." I said, defending her.

"Her name Kendall." Lisa laughed, trying to get Christin to laugh as well.

"You sound jealous my nigga." I scoffed, looking to the side.

"Damn right. Ion know why you ain't let me and Chris throw you the party." She shrugged, looking down at her nails.

"Ummm...because your prego and you don't need all that stress put on you." I said in a duh-tone.

"I don't care. You could've let me hook it up for you anyways." She pouted.

"Yeah Cass. Ion know how ya Cali friends get down. Daisy dukes, bikinis on tight, you know?" Christin joked.

"Nuh uh, why y'all making it sound like that?" I laughed, rolling my eyes.

There was a small silence before Lisa decided to speak again.

"Where is this place anyways?" She asked.

"We should be getting there as soon as we...turn this corner." I said, driving around the corner and looking back and forth between the street and my GPS.

Pulling up in front of the building, I parked my car in an area closest to it. Then I stepped out along with Lisa and Christin, locking it from a distance.

"What are we doing walking into this condo?" Christin asked.

"This is where she lives. We're having it on the roof." I smiled, trying to look up at the roof.

"Ooo okay, okay." Lisa smiled, with an impressed tone in her voice.

The door man in front of the building held the door open for the three of us. We thanked him, walking into the building and looking for the elevators. Once we found them, we were greeted by the elevator man and he pressed the button, taking us straight to the roof.

I could already hear the music being played. I was hella excited. Another night where I wasn't on baby duty. A night where I could let loose and have fun with my bitches.

Tipping the elevator guy, Lisa, Christin and I stepped onto the platform of the roof. It was gorgeous. Especially being that the sun was beginning to go down.

The roof was also packed too. Filled with all of my friends, their friends, influencers and of course they were all females. Wouldn't be surprised if any celebrities popped out.

"Okay, ya girl hooked this place the fuck up." Lisa complimented.

"That's what I said!" I squealed, looking around.

She had an open bar, food, the place was decorated all pretty, and just people having a good time all around.

"Babyyy!" I heard someone squeal from behind me.

I turned around looking for who was talking. There Kendall was greeting me with a hug as tall as she was.

"Kendall!" I squealed.

"You look good!" She said, holding me in her arms before letting go.

"Thank you, so do you boo." I smiled, flattening out my dress.

"No cause wait...turn around for me." She smiled, taking two steps back.

I turned around looking back at her. She pulled out her phone hyping me up for her instagram story.

"Periodddd!" She laughed.

I smiled looking to the side modestly.

"You getting thick sis." She complimented.

"Stawwwwp!" I giggled, waving her off.

"What?? It's true." She laughed, leaning in for another side hug.

"Anyways...this is my sister Christin and my best friend Lisa." I laughed, introducing the both of them to Kendall.

"Hi!" She smiled politely, shaking their hands.

I left them to talk for a brief moment to grab a drink for myself. I could already tell this night was going to be perfect.

***
Saint Smith
"Man what the fuck you got goin on in my crib dawg?" I huffed, looking over at Keone.

"You gone like it bro. We got shit in the house and in the back yard." He assured me.

"All I hear is this loud ass music. I bet not get no complaints or I'm blaming y'all asses for breaking and entering my shit and causing allat noise." I spat.

"Bro relax. Me and Hood got all that shit under control." He said, trying to calm me down.

"And where Mrs. Berry with my daughter?" I asked, realizing she was the last one who had her. For I left, she had her in the kitchen eating from her luh chair.

"They went into the pool house. Their fine." He huffed. "You tryna see what we got for you or not?"

"Aight." I sighed.

Pulling my keys out, I opened my crib. The music that once was loud was now even louder being that the door was open. I stepped in with Keone, examining my shit. Ain't nothing changed other than the fact I had a bunch of bitches runnin round half naked.

I raised my eyebrows, watching one of them run past me. She had a beach ball in her hand and she was in nun but her luh bikini.

I poked my head into the living room. All my niggas was in there. Niggas I met over the years, college, cousins, friends, just everyone I fucked with. The circle was small but I ain't mind.

They was getting lap dances, drinking, smoking, watching strippers dance all that shit. Niggas had stripper poles set up in my living room. They turned my shit into a whole ass strip joint. On the tv they had on a random ass basketball game no one was even paying attention to anyways.

"Oh shit..." I mumbled under my breath while a drink was being handed to me by one of the girls.

"You like it?" Keone asked, dapping me up. "Look, we got food and shit in the kitchen too."

"Hell yeah my nigga." I smiled, dapping up one of my homies that passed by me. He patted me on the back, causing me to turn around to see who it even was.

In the midst one of the girls passed me by. She had a banging ass body but I wasn't gone look to hard.

"So I'm ya best man, right?" He smiled, as I bopped my head to the music in the background.

"Yeah, yeah man you Gucci." I smiled, leaving him and following one of the girls who'd walked past me.

"Aye man!" I heard from behind me.

I turned around seeing Hood.

"What's good son?" I questioned, dapping him up. "You coolin?"

"Yeah, I'm straight my nigga." He smiled, patting me on the back.

"You know my boy Keone got my place lookin fire right now. He leaning towards that best man spot OD right now." I said, sucking air through my teeth.

"Man this ain't shit. Wait til you see what's in the back. C'mon." Hood said, waving his hand for me to come and follow him to my backyard.

I sucked my teeth, following him to the back. I ain't think anything could top what Keone did for me but I had to see.

Exiting my crib through the screen door, I seen what the nigga done to my backyard. Again there were a bunch of bitches everywhere. The backyard lights at been turned on, tikis were lit, niggas was grilling shit, bitches in the pool, bitches running around in luh skirts, blow up dolls in the pool and on the sides, more of my niggas, shit was just crazy.

"Ohhh shit, what's good y'all!" I smiled, happy to see everyone.

They all greeted me in unison, some coming up to me to dap me up.

"Both ya'll niggas got my shit poppin bro for real." I admitted, shaking my head.

I took a sip of the drink I forgot I had in my hand. Alcohol was strong and to be honest I ain't know what the fuck I was drinking. I was just glad to be tasting some after weeks of not having any, playing basketball and shit.

"So who ya best man?" He asked.

"You ma nigga, no doubt." I nodded, downing the rest of my drink.

"See that's the shit I'm talm bout." He laughed, dapping me up once again. "Let me go get you another drink and...have fun back here bro. Get fucked up. It's one of yo last days as a free man."

"Gotchu bro." I chuckled, turning around and looking at my backyard.

***
Cassie Davis
"Baby I'm fine. Youn need to keep checking on me every half hour." I giggled, playing with the string on the bottom of my dress.

"But I miss you mami. I ain't see you all day." Saint mumbled, almost slurring his words.

"I miss you too but gone head and have fun. We good over here." I laughed.

"Can we FaceTime?" He asked.

"Nooo Saint!" I chuckled.

"Why? You got male strippers a sum?" He asked.

"N-no..." I lied. "Why you asking? You got girl strippers over at the house?"

"N-nah shawty...you know it ain't like that." He scoffed.

"Mmhmm..." I murmured. "I find that hella hard to believe."

"I'm being deadass. On foe nem, I swear." He lied, jokingly. "We got a magician. He doing magic tricks right now."

"Stop lyinnnn." I giggled. "And since when have you been using chi town slang?"

"My niggas from home flew out here fa ya boy. Know what I'm sayin." He said on the other line sounding full of pride.

"Aw that's good babe." I smiled, thinking about him. "They calling me to come and open gifts now...Have fun though okay?"

"Aight mama..." He huffed.

"Love you papa." I blushed.

"Luh you too babygirl." He said, before I hung the phone up.

"AWWWWW." The group of girls in front of me said in unison, listening to me and Saints conversation. They'd been sitting around me in the area on the roof where a bunch of couches had been set up.

"Thank God, I thought you'd never hang up." Lisa scoffed.

"Girl shut up." I said, nudging her in the arm.

"Y'all ready for Giovanni?!" Kendall called out.

"Giovanni?!" I questioned. "Who the fuck is that?"

"Cass we done gotchu the bomb male stripper." My friend squealed, pulling her money out.

"I ain't think y'all actually got me a stripper what the fuck?!" I laughed, standing up excited to see who was coming up on this roof.

"Oh shit Cass!" Lisa squealed, nudging me in my arm.

I looked around nervously at all my friends gathered around me. They were all waiting for this stripper to show up and I honestly couldn't be more excited. I pulled out whatever lil money I had in my clutch and waited for the guy.

All of a sudden, this half naked guy comes running on to the roof. Man was in nothing but a G- string.

"I can't!" I cackled. I was losing my breath. His dick was bulging through his luh male thong and I couldn't help but laugh.

The girls were cheering but I was sitting here choking on my spit and laughing.

"Where Cassie at?" He asked.

"Ooo she right here! Mmhm she right here! Cass raise yo hand." Some of the girls said, pointing over at me.

I reluctantly raised my hand, sitting down and hiding behind the couch a little.

"Ah shit." I mumbled, watching as he came towards me. I closed my eyes until I felt him grab a hold of my hand to stand me up.

The girls cheered, watching as he danced on me. The man looked stupid as fuck waving his dick around, oiled up, and dancing like he ain't have no sense of rhythm but it was all for fun. Besides, it was funny to me.

I put the money in the sides of his G-string and hyped him up even though he was off beat and wasn't doing much.

"Cass...see this is what you get when you have a white girl get you a stripper. He gone be ass like this one is." Christin whispered into my ear while he danced for all of us.

"Girl shut up!" I exclaimed, pushing her away from me.

"Ow! You hit me in the titty!" She whined.

"Mmhm now stay back." I laughed.

Once the guy left, all of the girls were hype. We all started drinking more and getting just a little more twisted by the minute. Minus Lisa of course. Poor baby was pregnant and drinking Virgin Pina Coladas, sitting back and watching us act a fool.

"Aight y'all for real, for real." Kendall laughed, sitting back in her seat trying to get everyone to stop talking and laughing.

Once she got everyone's attention, she spoke again.

"I just wanna say that a love my bitch Cass and we've been cool since DAY ONE. Okay. Like we been here with it since I met her and I'm glad to call her my friend. Hosting this bachelorette party has been amazing and I couldn't have been happier to do it being that it was for Cass." She announced, holding her drink up to me.

"Awwwww babyyy." I cooed, giving her a side hug.

Everyone applauded her short speech until she interrupted them once more.

"That's not all y'all." She smiled.

"Oop." I chuckled, waiting for what she was gonna say next.

"And I got her a little sum for her honey moooon." She smiled, stretching her words out a little before laughing at herself.

"Girl." I smirked, tilting my head to the side and taking the bag from her.

Opening it in front of everyone, my eyes widened.

"Bitch!" I squealed. Pulling out the red lace Savage x Fenty lingerie, my jaw dropped.

"Okay but where the hell did you find that cause I ain't never seen that on the website?" Christin asked, trying to get a closer look at it.

"Let's just say I made a few calls and...got a sample set that hasn't dropped yet." Kendall smirked, biting her finger.

"Bitch you did not get Rihanna to give me these." I gasped.

She shrugged her shoulders, sitting back in her seat, and taking a sip of her drink.

"You gone wear that when you freakin on Saint?" One of my friends laughed, causing everyone to start "ooing" and whispering.

"Girl stop." I laughed, waving her off.

"Since we giving gifts or whatever, here's mine Cass." My friend Liv said, handing me a bag.

I took it from her excitedly peeking in and moving the tissue paper around. It was another lingerie set but there was sum different about it.

I took it out showing everyone. You could tell by their reaction they didn't really know what it was.

"There should be like a remote in there or sum." She mentioned.

"Remote?" I questioned confusingly.

I reached deeper into the bag finding the remote she was talking about.

"What does this do?" I asked.

"Girl...those are vibrating panties." She cackled.

"How do they work?" I asked.

"So you wear em in public and with the remote, Saint could basically...you know." Lisa answered.

My mouth opened a little.

"Ooo y'alls nasty!" I cackled. "Who got next?"

And after a while of opening gifts, I realized these girls were trying to get me pregnant again. Gifting me with sex dice, edible panties, more and more lingerie, lace robes, massage oils, all that shit. But then of course I received the cute and innocent gifts like, makeup, jewelry, things that had 'Mrs. Smith' engraved on the surface. In all, my girls really came through for me.

"I just want to thank allll of you guys for real, yooou know?" I sighed, slurring my words. I was a little tipsy but not too much. "Y'all are my bitches and I am so glad you could make it. Thanks to Kendall of course. The gifts were amazing and I will definitely be using all of them. And uh...yeah. I love you guys." I said tearing up.

"Awww we love you too." Said Kendall.

"Yeah Cass." Christin smiled raising her drink to me.

Everyone agreed in unison until we were interrupted by someone entering the roof through the elevator.

"You invited more people?" I asked, whispering to Kendall.

"No...everyone that was supposed to be here is here already...unless someone else invited another plus one." Kendall shrugged. "If anything I'll go and tell them that this is a private party and we have the roof for another 3 hours."

I nodded my head watching her walk into the distance. She'd been where the entrance to the elevators were so I couldn't really see her. I watched as she let the person in, hugging them and bringing them back to our section. I figured we must've known the person so I turned back around. But not 30 seconds went by before I heard someone greet me with a familiar voice.

"Hi Cassie." She said.

***
OKAY Y'ALL HOW WAS IT? 🤔🥺
I haven't written a long chapter like this in a while. The word count is more than I would usually do. 💀
Anyways...🌚
Predictions🔮
Comment💬
Vote💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 189 14
[Book 2] You ain't my boyfriend. I ain't your girlfriend. But you don't want me to see anybody. ** Read book 1 before you read this. **
14.2K 602 14
I really like where this is headed so I'm just going to make it a book.
21.9K 700 32
Bit-... you better come read and find out. ๐Ÿ’‹
129K 3.9K 48
"You fuck my boyfriend, I fuck your brother. Checkmate bitch" **disclaimer: this book is influenced by the two books Spite; k.t. by chillxklay and Wa...