RWBY x bullied Male reader x...

Por Monksanto

After months of being bullied at Beacon academy, Y/n L/n finally snaps and almost kills the school bully. Soo... Más

Bio
Harem
A new team
Team bonding
A day with Akame
A night out with Leone
A "mission" with Mine
A mission and a confession
A fight
I love you all (lemon)
Meeting Akame's sister
A girl with a dog and a tournament
Kidnapped
A fierce battle
Esdeath's date (lemon)
New students
Akame's ex and new faces
Study time
Confessions
Fun with Chelsea~ (Lemon)
Origin story
Broken family
Comforting
I got tagged
New teacher and problem
Helping Kurome
Naughty teacher~
Forgiveness
Making up
Harem update
The ice cream girl
Pregnancy
4 years later
Reunion
Father and son reunited
Broken
Quick poll
Wedding
Epilogue
Teaser for next story

Just another day in hell

35.9K 325 811
Por Monksanto

Y/n P.O.V~

I was peacefully sleeping until I got pulled out of bed. My eyes opened to see my team standing around me wide grins plastered onto there faces. This was my morning routine. I was getting woken up, beaten, ridiculed every day the same thing day in day out. They threw me outside of the room, and I landed on my face.

Yang:" Change out their fucking perv!"

They soon threw my uniform on the floor. Ruby locked the door so that I couldn't enter. I sighed and started to get dressed but was rudely interrupted by Nora, the sugar junkie hitting me in the back of the head. I thought I heard something crack when I fell to the ground from the blow to my head. I looked at my attacker and saw that her smile was the same as my team's. I started trembling as Nora started relentlessly kicking me in the liver and other areas. I coughed blood up and spat it on the floor as Nora gave me one last kick to the gut. Nora then walked away from me, a smile on her face. I finished getting dressed as I made my way to Goodwitchs class. I sat in my seat right as the bell rung, technically making me late, but no one was going to make me late for that, right?

Glynda: "Y/n, your late to class again!"

Y/n:" But miss Goodwitch pl-"

Glynda:" No, but's Y/n now sit down!"

I sighed as I sat down in my seat and waited for class to end. After the course was over, I went to the lunchroom and began to eat the school's shittest lunch that they served every day, and they would only give it to me, not everyone else. The lunch couldn't even begin to be called lunch; it was just a bunch of different liquids mixed into green slop.
I ate a horrible meal and left for my happy place. I sighed as, after 3 minutes of walking, I had reached the place where I could be with my one true friend. I heard a bird chirp as a bluebird landed on my shoulder.

Y/n:" Good to see you too, Toriyama."

Toriyama chirped as I told him about my day and began to feed him bread crumbs. After Toriyama had finished eating the bread, I patted his head went back to school. After my afternoon classes had finished, I went back to my dorm to see that my bed was gone. I sighed as I laid on the floor and tried to sleep with tears leaking from my eyes. In the morning, I woke, I'm Yang's grasp as she threw me out in the hall once again. I got dressed and quickly headed to combat class to arrive just on time. I sat in my seat as Goodwitch began to speak.

Goodwitch:" Good morning, class. Today our first match will be between team CRDL and Y/n L/n."

Y/n:" But Ms.Goodwitch, it does not make sense for me to a team all by myself?"

Glynda:" Normally, yes, but you have been made an exception to this rule because of your F in combat."

Y/n:" But-."

Glynda:" No, buts! I am tired of your foolishness, Mr.L/n. If you don't fight that team, you will be expelled from beacon academy!"

I sighed as I entered the changing room and got on my gear and entered the arena. Cardin smirked has he pointed he weapon at me. I sighed in disappointment as I drew my sword and prepared for battle. I changed at the team and managed to get a decent amount of attacks on them. All the students were cheering on team CRDL to kill me. I got hit in the lower back as one of them threw locked my katana away. I attempted to grab it, but I had somehow gotten caught in a Full nelson. Cardin began to punch me rapidly in the stomach as blood came gushing out of my mouth. The class and even Ms.Goodwitch cheered in praise. I was let out of the full nelson as fell to the ground. Cardin chuckled as he reached into his pocket.

Cardin:" Your so pathetic; no wonder it wasn't a challenge to kill your only friend."

I didn't know what he was talking about until I thought I'd my only friend Toriyama. Cardin tossed out a dying bluebird as the cheering stopped there. Toriyama was still alive but barely desperately trying to get away. Toriyama's movements ceased as he died. Tears leaked out of my eyes. I took my friend's carcass in my hands. Team CRDl chuckled at my sadness. I had to do something that I had always hated doing using my semblances. I started to transfer my aura to my dead friend. Toriyama then sprung back to life.

Y/n:" Go on, Toriyama, go tech a dinosaur to ride a ball."

Toriyama flew out of an open window and returned to his home. A wide smile spread across my face as I looked at team CRDL. My first semblance activated as a purple mist began to leak out of me, and my eyes turned blood red.

Y/n:" Now what to do with you..."

An arm formed out of the mist, stretched out, and grabbed my katana. The hand dropped the katana in my hand, and my smile widened. As Cardin charged at me, my fog expanded, and with him in it. He stopped charging at me when he collapsed on the ground. Blood started to leak from his eyes as his flesh began to burn away. I walked over to Cardin, a look of happiness on my face.

Y/n:" Do you know why I hate using my semblance, Cardin?"

Cardin looked up at me and tried to answer, but when he tried to speak all that happened was him coughing blood and other fluids as his skin started to melt away even more

Y/n:" My semblance a flesh-eating virus that kills all living things in its path."

Cardin attempted to punch me, but I caught his fist with my hand. I smiled as the purple fog-swirled around my arm, making a gauntlet that I hit Cardin in the face with making him fly back out of my field of mist. The skin on his cheek dissolves, making his teeth show. Dove then attempted to charge at me their weapon raised above there head. Three arms made of out my smoke popped out of my body. I raised one arm above my head as all the fog around me swirled into a giant shuriken. I then threw the shuriken slicing off Dove's arms. Dove screamed as his arm stubs started to bubble with blood and puss as my virus started killing him. Russel then charged at me. I focused my aura into my blade at cutting him in half. Russel screamed as he became infected with my virus; his wound began to gush out blood rapidly. Sky then tried to attack me from the side bit right as he reached me a spike made of the fog appeared and stabbed him in the throat. Sky fell in the ground as I stepped on his throat, making him pass out from the pain. I walked over to Cardin, who was lying on the ground. He started backing away from me on his knees as I drew closer.

Cardin:" No, please! STAY AWAY FROM ME!

I smiled a twisted grin as two arms formed out of the smoke, lifted him, and started to strangle him. The arms began eating away his skin, making his throat begin to fall apart. I was then put in a bubble of aura, and I saw that Ms.Goodwitch was using her semblance.

Glynda:" That's enough, Mr.L/n you already won!"

I looked and saw that their aura was utterly drained. I sighed in disappointment as I was just placed back in my seat. Time flew by in-class relatively quickly. I then soon started craving some food as a side effect of using my first semblance. I took my scroll to look for a place to eat, but an advertisement started playing on my scroll.

The burger shown on the add looked delicious, so I made my way down to the burger joint and ordered. A little while later my order had finished I sat down at a table and began to eat the burger the hastily as I heard footsteps behind me and I saw that team RWBY and JNPR had followed me here.

Ruby:" H-hi Y/n."

I sighed as I quickly finished my lunch and left the table. I exited the restaurant as I heard a voice behind me.

Ruby:" Y/n wait up!"

I sighed as I turned around to see team RWBY running towards me. I sighed in annoyance.

Y/n:" What do you want."

Ruby:" We want to spend some time with you."

Y/n:" You do?"

Yang:" What are you talking about your our teammate, of course, we do."

Y/n:" I'm your teammate. I thought I was just a fucking perv."

Yang:" I-i didn't mean that."

Y/n:" Yes, you did now if you would please leave me alone I'll be going now.

I walked away from the group as I heard a let out a scream of anger as her eyes turned red and pinned me to a wall.

Yang:" What is your problem!? We want to spend some time with you and make up for what we did!"

Y/n:" You're my problem if you even remotely cared about me you would never have bullied me in the first place!"

Yang gritted her teeth and punched me in the face making my lip bleed. Yang then realized what she was doing and let me down from the brick wall.

Yang:" Y-y/n, I'm so sorry. Here let me help you!"

All I did was laugh at her words.

Y/n:" Hehe... When will you learn..."

A third arm formed out of my fog as my eyes turned red.

Y/n:" To control your temper!!"

The third arm punched Yang in the jaw, making her fly back into her team. When Yang landed, she started screaming in agony as her skin was beginning to be eaten away. I walked back to Beacon and sat outside on a bench. I looked down at the ground sadly, knowing that this was by far one of the shittest days I have ever had. I heard some footsteps come towards me.

???:" Hey there, stranger, you look like your having a bad day. You okay?"

I looked up to see a blond amber-eyed woman with HUGE boobs.

Y/n:" You have no idea."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37.4K 486 48
RWBY X Male reader but you're an appropriately powered Isekai hero Whilst on a walk Mark Oath is attacked by a girl he rejected earlier that day and...
1.7M 15.3K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
113K 2.3K 42
This is an RWBY fanfic in which the Winter Soldier meets RWBY. The reader was born without Semblance or Aura. He had to train himself to achieve his...
191K 2.6K 35
Yn ln was bullied in union academy ignored by the teachers till he was killed by his bullies and turned to light and disappeared till he was brought...