SHUSH!🤫

Por TEEHEEE-oop

"Shush! Don't tell anyone!" Shay is a young woman whose stuck in a toxic abusive relationship with a crazy m... Mais

Part 1❤️
Part 2❤️
Part 3❤️
Part 4❤️
Part 5❤️
Part 6❤️
Part 7❤️
Part 8❤️
Part 9❤️
Part 10❤️
Part11❤️
Part 12❤️
Part 14❤️
Part 15❤️
Part 16❤️
Part 17❤️
Part 18❤️
Part 19❤️
Part 20❤️
Part 21❤️
Part 22❤️
Part 23❤️
Part 24❤️
Part 25❤️
Part 26❤️
Part 27❤️
Part 28❤️
Part 29❤️
Part 30❤️
Part 31❤️
Part 32❤️
Part 33❤️
Part title
dont beat my ass 🥲

Part 13❤️

10.1K 391 119
Por TEEHEEE-oop

Krishna
—-
"But, Kris! You don't understand!!" Joyce bawled as she wiped her running nose.

"I do understand, which is why I told you NOT to date them both, but you never wanna listen to me til it's to late!" I said rolling my eyes.

It had been an hour since everything had happened and she hadn't stopped crying yet.

I'm terrible with crying people, I don't know how to help. So her crying her eyes out and looking towards me for comfort was making me irritated.

"Look, I might have company later, so no doing that." I said pointing at her tear stained face.

"But-" " 'but' my ass, drop it!" I said throwing down the soggy dish towel into the sink.

I jogged up the stairs and started to tidy up a bit.

I had never offered someone to come over so I didn't know how she would expect things to look.

So, I was stuck scrubbing the whole house..
—————————
Shay
————
I sat quietly on the bed as Mali'ki went on and on about the reasons he didn't trust me and why he would never let me leave the house unless it was for work reasons.

Silence.

That's what I craved so badly right now.

His voice was beginning to sound like a scratched record player in my head, telling me the same thing over and over again until I couldn't take it.

"I get it Mali'ki!" I groaned.

He turned around and stared a hole into me as a look of anger washed over his distressed face.

I myself was shocked at the out burst.

He wrapped his gigantic palm around my neck and yanked me closer to him.

"That nigga Lucas got you talking real smart huh?" He said not blinking, just continued to stare.

He squeezed his hand tighter as he looked me in my eyes.

A thought of apologizing instantly circled my head.

But I was so tired of living my life in fear.

So tired of not being able to be just 22 years old.

Tired of feeling like He might just might snap one day and kill me.

So very tired...

Since I was close to the nightstand, it was easy for me to reach anything on it.

I started feeling around for something to grab while he was distracted.

His grip was getting tighter, by now, he was choking me with both hands.

My voice was stuck as my breath left my body with each passing second.

My vision was getting hazy and I was seeing white and black dots everywhere.

I felt like I was drowning. Drowning in fear.

Just as I felt like I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

My fingertips grazed a hard pole.

Not thinking about what it was, I gripped it and swung as hard as I could at his head with it.

Then I could breathe again.

A lamp? Good one!

I thought looking down at the object that could have just saved my life.

Mali'ki was on the ground stumbling trying to gain his footing back.

I didn't have much breath left from the choking, but I ran as quick as I could.

"SHAYLA!!" He screamed as I skipped down the stairs and bolted out the front door.

His screams echoing in the house.

My breathing was raggedy and I felt like there were an suction, sucking all the air out my body.

My limbs felt numb from loss of circulation, but I kept running.

Down the narrow streets, past the wondering and curious eyes that followed, past the barking dogs who jumped at the commotion, and past the avenues and stop signs.

I could hear the whispers of all the bystanders.

Everything.

But I was only focused on one thing.

And that was getting the hell away from HIM.

As soon as I couldn't recognize the streets anymore, I slowed down.

I stumbled over to a shady tree and leaned my back against its rough bark.

I placed my arms above my head and took big breaths.

My palms itched and my eyes twitched. I was suddenly super paranoid.

Ever car I heard made my heart thump.

I knew I had to go. The lengths that Mali'ki would go were unbelievable, and I can't live like that.

I refuse.

Once I gathered my strength back, I forced myself to walk.

All the way til I was back at the coffee shop where I waited on him to pick me up after work.

I looked up at the familiar building and pushed open the glass doors.

Inside was everything that I knew.

The chairs that had been there since the building was established, the same marble tables, the small arcade area that never worked.

And I don't know why, but when I took a seat at the small booth, I burst into tears.

The hot liquid gushed form my eyes. I wiped at them but they pooled out like a running sink facet.

I grabbed a napkin from the dispenser and dabbed at them until they slowed.

I closed my eyes and laid my head down into my arms.

My neck was in pain, it felt like someone had tied me up and pulled at the rope until I blacked out.

Suddenly I lifted my head and dashed to the bathroom.

Vomit made its way out of my body as I held onto the unsanitary toilet seat.

I held my own hair back as more and more pushed out.

And when I was done, I sunk down onto the floor and cried.

That's all I could do.

I felt so weak, so exhausted. My body didn't wanna move, all I could do was cry and hope to get out of the hell hole I call my life.
——————
Joy
———-

"She hasn't called?" I sniffed, wiping my eyes for the hundredth Time today.

I looked at her through the mirror as I continued blending the foundation.

"No, not yet. Maybe she's not coming." She said sighing, a look of disappointment washing over her pouty face.

"Well-" and then the door bell rang loudly from downstairs.

I placed down my makeup brush and smoothed down my hair before standing up.

"Maybe it's one of the boys coming back? Told you those messages would make them understand my view a bit." I smirked and dashed downstairs.

Kris right behind.

I pulled open the door and there stood the girl who was in Lucas's house.

She looked up from her shoes and at me.

I could tell she recognized me by the way her feet shifted.

"HEY, SHAY!!" Kris said shoving me aside and pulled her into a big hug.

"Hey!" She greeted back as Krishna dragged her into the house and upstairs.

"We are going to have so much fun!" Kris stated excitingly.

"You sound like a middle school girl having a sleepover, stop it!" She laughed.

The two discussed what they were gonna do until I heard Kris's door slam closed.

See me, I'm the type of girl who values what their men like.

And before Lucas so called broke up with me, I knew alllllll about the feuding between Mylow, Mali'ki, and somehow Lucas.

And also found out about the kidnapping of Shay when Lucas told her to go back into the room that day.

And if I want mistaken, the problems between the 3 weren't cleared.

Mali'ki had gotten away, Shay did too, and everything went quiet.....

And at that very moment I knew exactly how I was going to get Lucas back.

I pulled out my phone from my pants pocket and dailed his number quickly.

"What? You been calling me very fucking sec-"

"Shays here."

——————

😘yayyyy!!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

97.6K 6K 34
𝐰𝐥𝐰 • 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...
155K 5.9K 50
there's always another side to the story.. what really happens while leah's gone ?
2.2K 49 13
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Zion stayed well protected by both parents, both wanting her to avoid the struggles they had. She was on the straighten arr...
thug love 2 Por yofavvvroyal

Ficção Adolescente

337K 9.5K 82
hailey is still going threw life but within dealing with javarion , taking care of family , and killing . new and old drama , tougher situations , an...