Only In The Myths (Katsuki Ba...

By Titania21erzascarlet

People think quirks at the best thing imaginable, used for good or used for evil. But what if you want to us... More

( 1 )
( 2 )
( 3 )
( 4 )
( 5 )
( 6 )
( 7 )
( 8 )
( 9 )
( 10 )
( 11 )
( 12 )
( 13 )
( 14 )
( 16 )
( 17 )
( 18 )
( 19 )
( 20 )
( 21 )
( 22 )
( 23 )
( 24 )
( 25 )
( 26 )

( 15 )

858 50 8
By Titania21erzascarlet

Earlier in the morning when you'd just woken up, you thought all was going to go swell on this bright, lively day. But boy where you wrong. During your routine, before you were to brush your teeth, you opened the cabinet, looking for the bottle of pills that you've been relying on for so long. 

When you couldn't find it by touch, you tried sight. Squatting down to get a better look, you started shifting things around thinking it had falling over or something. That gentleness soon turned into aggression, you threw things out of the cabinet, it soon making contact with the tiled floor of the bathroom. 

"Where is it? Where is it! WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!?!?" Banging the back of your head on the top of the cabinet you stood up, rubbing your now pounding head. Glancing around the floor, scanning over all the contents that used to be in the confined space. 

You were about to start searching every inch of the room when your eyes caught a glimpse of an unusually dark object in the bin. Hopeful that it wasn't the sacred thing you were looking for, you walked over and gingerly picked it up. Wiping away the pitch black powder with your thumb, you blood boiled beyond measure. The anger being accompanied by fear, worry and a tint of sadness.

With the flaming heat inside your blood to power you, you got ready for school. The usual aura of 'I am going to kill you' becoming stronger, making people stay even further away from you as you walked to school. Stomping into the building everyone was eyeing you out even more, as you glared forward in tunnel vision to get to class.

'I'm gonna kill that explodofuck.' you sneered internally. You wished the female uniform had pants so you could shove your pockets in it, but alas you had to where the skirt. Which you hated. So instead of that, you had a dangerously strong grip around the straps of your backpack. 

"N/N!! Hold on!" The manly voice of Kirishima yelled down the hall, keeping your eyes furrowed you kept strutting to your destination. "Y/n? What's wrong?" He asked, sounding genuinely concerned. 

Replying in a growl, you turned the corner heading up the stairs. With a sigh you figured you shouldn't pin this on Kirishima, and that he was just trying to help. "Bakubitch burnt something close to me. Personally." 

"Really?" He questioned, pouting and looking down at the floor thinking, "Did he say why?" 

"The whimp ran away." Rolling your eyes, taking the last corner to the classroom, "It just pisses me off..."

"So what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know yet, but I know it won't be good."

"Maybe try talking to him?"

"Yeah, no." Stepping into the classroom, you said your farewells to Kirishima before taking your seat, Bakugo wasn't here yet, so you couldn't yell at him or anything... So you sat in your seat grumpily, resting your head on your backpack like a pillow.

After a couple minutes, school starting in a couple more, you heard footstep heading towards you. Taking a deep breath preparing for the worse, you waiting to see if they were really after you. "Hey, Y/n." The voice whispered, poking your arm that was wrapped around the bag. Lifting your head you were met with Kirishima's ever bright smile, he was crouching down so you were face to face as you rested your head on the bag, "I know you're bummed out, so I hope this makes you feel better!"

Shifting momentarily he grabbed something out of his pocket, grabbing your hand, opening it and placing something cold, yet smooth in it. Having a glowing smile on his face while he left, noticing Aizawa had just walked in, you put your bag on the floor not dropping the little present. Fixing your posture ready for class, once he started talking you opened your hand and found a small white stone cut in the shape of a diamond with the face of a snake. 

The little momentum made a smile grow on your face, it was the nicest thing anyone had given you let a lone the first real present you had gotten in your whole life. Looking forward at Kirishima's desk, you saw tiny remains of white rock around it, almost like sand coating the floor. This left you thinking; did Kirishima just carved this himself?

Glancing back down at the carved stone made flutters thrive through you, it made you joyous knowing someone cared, and it seemed like he genuinely cares unlike Bethany and the bitches. 

The wholesome smile lacing your features was cut short by the ere feeling of someone glaring right into your skull. Skimming around the room, looking for the culprit your eyes quickly met with devil red eyes before they turned away, being replaced with ashy blond hair.

"Sir, what type of training are we doing?" Sero asked, jumping out of his seat. 

"Sit down." Aizawa sneered, "Rescue training, wear whatever, I don't care just meet outside the school entrance in 20." 

'Well that was a quick way to get caught up.'  walking over to the hero suits, you grabbed yours before making your way to the changing rooms. While following the crowd of your class mates you walked next to Kirishima and thanked him for the gift. 

"It's no problem!" He cheerfully smiled, a light blush tinting his cheeks while he scratched the back of his neck, "I just didn't like seeing you upset."

"Is it weird if I say that's the first?" you questioned, a grin being placed on your face too. 

"Well then..." he started, "I'm glad to have been your first!" 

Accidentally cheering that a little too loudly, he attracted the attention of; Mina, Kaminari and Mineta. Sero turning around for a split second, but since he was at the front of the pack, he didn't hear much. 

"You were Y/n's first?" Mina quizzed.

Mineta, jumping infront of both of you stopping you both in your tracks out of shock, "You where her first what? hmmmm?"

"Care to Share?" Kaminari added, you both gave them odd looks before another feeling of being stared at coursed through you. Turning your head around you only saw Todoroki, Midoriya and Bakugo, nothing really out of the norm, except that Bakugo wasn't yelling at the Broccoli.

"Love to stay and chat, but Aizawa is gonna end out lives." You commented before slipping away from the mayhem, thankfully they didn't bother Kirishima for much longer until they went and got changed  themselves. 

While in the changing rooms, Mina was oddly close to you the whole time. Needless to say, creeping the crap out of you. "So~~ You and Kiri?~~" She suggested in a certain tone. 

"Me and Kiri, what?" You asked, looking her in the eyes while you put on the jacket. 

"You two keep blushing at each other! You obviously like each other!" She continued, placing a finger on her chin, "To be honest, I thought you and Bakugo would actually get together instead." 

"That fucknugget got me mad, so I don't think that would ever happen Dark Eyes." You replied, placing the school uniform you previously had on into one of the lockers. 

Just as you were walking out of the female changing room, Midoriya walked out of the other. "Y/n! Could I ask you a question?" Quickly making his way next to you. 

"Sure, what is it Broccoli?" You obliged, looking to your side to see him slightly blushing, most likely at the nickname. 

"If you don't mind me asking; How exactly does your quirk work? Does it affect you? If not why? If you were to-"

"-Geeze, slow down!" You exclaimed looking at the fangirling Brocc, thankfully stopping him from talking for the rest of eternity. "In a sense, my quirk affects my DNA to another level if you wanna say. Unlike most quirks, when mine is activated, my DNA is torn apart and reconfigured as another. My quirk just adds the right stuff."

"So it adds snake DNA?" 

"Basically." You replied, "It also works in the reverse to turn my hair back to normal."

"What about the stone part of your quirk?" 

Letting out a small growl, remembering that under any circumstances you cannot use it today. "I know it has something to do with my eyes, like a barrier over my eye. How snakes have a third eyelid, just this one stays permanently shut."

"Have you tried opening it, in a sense?" 

"It sounds easy, doesn't it. Think of it like your top eyelid being stitched to your bottom one, without having any means to take the stitches out. Maybe with a lot of training I might be able to strengthen the eyelid enough to at least merely look through the gaps."

Midoriya was quite, taking you aback since he is always talking, "Seem like you don't have control over your quirk either, huh. I guess we're in the same boat!" A smile lacing his face. 

"I guess so..." You mumbled, "Anyway your other questions; Does it affect me? No. I believe it has something to do matter of the object, since I can turn anything to stone I think something in my skin is protecting me from it."

"Your quirk is quite interesting!" He cheered, looking in amazement. "I'm guessing the glasses act as a form to block the direct eye contact with the object, but why don't the glasses turn to stone?"

"I don't know... I think it has something to do with the glass itself? Cause if I look at the brim of it, it will turn to stone..." You answered, the two of you arriving at the bus. Most of the other students were already there so it came to no surprise that Midoriya was soon taken away to be talked to, but of course he thanked you for your time. 

More and more people came, some; like Mineta where late but didn't go unpunished by Mr. Aizawa. Everyone was ready to board the bus, Iida started giving out instructions on how and where to sit but before it could go too far you waltzed behind him and slipped into the bus. Much to his demise. 

Taking a seat at the back of the bus you leaned your arm on the windowsill, waiting for everyone to be allowed by Iida to get in the bus. As you looked out, you saw Kirishima trying to calm down Bakugo as he wanted to just hop in the bus like you did. 

Soon enough everyone was in, and within seconds everyone was talking, making a loud ruckus causing either Iida or Aizawa to shush them every five seconds. Durning the bus ride your name was called out from the front. Thinking it was something or someone important you replied with a smile "Yeah?"

"Who do you think has Pro Quirks?" Kirshima asked, since the bus was higher at the back and lower at the front, they had a perfect view of you so you can't pretend to not have heard them.

"Cold Flames and Poofy Pomeranian." You replied, Mina seeming to see something you didn't while looking in Bakugo's direction before letting out small giggles, "But one of them, and I'm not going to name, names... Has been a total jackass-"

"Language." Aizawa interrupted, turning around slightly in his seat sending you a glare and turning back. 

"-destroying what is not theirs!" Making sure he heard the anger and pissed-ness in your voice. 

Quickly he turned in his seat, grabbing onto the back with a death grip, "I'LL KICK OR ASS WHILE YOU DON'T FUCKING HOLD BACK WITH SOME DUMB AS PILLS!!" 

"Bakugo. Sit down." The monotone voice only slightly heard in the bus

"JUST CAUSE EVERYONE THINKS YOU'RE A SHITHEAD DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD ACT LIKE IT!!" You yelled back.

"Would you two shut up?" Aizawa questioned pinching the bridge of his nose.

"AWEE they fight like an old married couple!" Mina commented, quickly getting numerous nervous and weird glares, "What?"

"MAYBE I TAKE THOSE MOTHERFUCKING PILLS SO I DON'T KILL ANYONE YOU-"

"ENOUGH!!" Aizawa shouted, activating his quirk on both of you. 

Everything seemed to have settled down momentarily, Bakugo slouching back into his chair. "Ya know, we've only known each other a couple weeks now... and we can all already tell Bakugo's personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage."

"COME HERE SO I CAN STRANGLE YOU!!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142 0 13
You've recently moved to Japan from America, you were the only person in the U.S with a quirk. This, unfortunately, gave you too many run-in's with t...
1.8M 52.4K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...
1.3K 46 5
Heroes and Villains. Such a fine line. A Line that once crossed, it's hard to go back, and even harder to make others accept you. Quirks make up this...
280K 8.9K 28
{[COMPLETED]} Started: Sept 30, 2017 Ended: Oct 29, 2018 UNDER CONSTRUCTION Started: June 26, 2021 Ended: Ongoing Construction ...