Nekomata Deku

By Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... More

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

Fond Farewells

5.8K 108 33
By Stillwell03

Koneko POV:

After Izuku's match, we had watched to see his next opponent be this guy Ida from his class while pushing his opponent out of the ring. "Kinda jealous of the guy. He got to be handsy with a girl that hot." "Keep those eyes where they won't make people disgusted with us perv." I don't even pay attention to Issei to watch the match against the girls Mina and Nejire. "These two really are interesting." "Mina is rather free spirited and moves to the rhythm of her own drum. Nejire is a bit of an airhead that uses her quirk to maneuver rather easily." Sona starts to explain this with both moving around the field with ease. 'So it's a fight to see who catches who off guard first.' We keep watching with lady Leviathan coming over to us. "Hi~!" "Where have you been, the tournament is almost over." "Dealing with some loose ends. Also, the hero killer won't be a problem anymore." I only half pay attention as Nejire finds a way to knock Mina out of the ring to win. 'Guess the winner is Nejire in this endeavor. Though Mina was kinda cool.' I take a bite of my snack as we wait for the next one that I could tell was unevenly weighed.

Izuku POV:

"Oooh man! I was so close too!" Mina had came back rather irritated with Nejire a little drowsy. "It's ok Mina, you did your best and that's all that matters." I smile at her with it still apparent she was frustrated. She came over to sit next to me and put her head in my lap. I began to run my hand through her hair in a petting motion to make her calm down more. "I can see why cats like this, it's relaxing." "Yeah." Nejire came to sit in the open seat on the other side with her head resting on my shoulder. "This next match has to be tough on you Izuku. Watching Katsumi and Ochako fight and all." "It is Mina. I hate seeing you all fight each other. It hurts me more knowing that Kaachan and Ochako are good friends." My ears started to droop down in response before Present Mic started announcing the next match.

"ALRIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS, IT'S TIME FOR OUR FINAL SECOND ROUND MATCH! ON ONE SIDE, WE HAVE THE GIRL THAT CAN MAKE ANYTHING FLOAT. GIVE IT UP FOR CLASS 1-A'S, OCHAKO URARAKA! AND ON MY OTHER SIDE, WE HAVE THE WOMAN WHO'S EXPLOSIONS ARE JUST AS BIG AS HER TEMPER! CLASS 1-A'S KATSUMI BAKUGO!" I begin to listen intensely with my ears to hear a conversation being said between them. "I'm just gonna say this once Ochako. I don't like fighting you, so I'm fine if you wanna walk away now. I'm sure Deku wouldn't like to see this either." Ochako took a fighting stance to prepare herself. "I get what your saying Katsumi, but I can't back down while I'm so close." Kaachan started to smirk at this. "This is why I like you Ochako. Your not afraid to make the hard choices and will fight to the end. Though I don't like this one, I respect you for it." "BEGIN!"

Ochako immediately started running to Kaachan. She immediately used her infamous right hook to send an explosion Ochako's way. She staggers a bit before continuing to run in. She dodges the next attack to get close to Kaachan. Unfortunately, she gets blown away again to get thrown to the ground. "This is painful to watch." "*Ribbit." I don't turn away while watching Ochako get thrown back again and again with Kaachan not wanting to give any ground. "Ochako, please just back down now so we don't have to do this. I don't like fighting you like this." "I'm not giving up Katsumi. I've come too far to give up now!" She keeps going with Kaachan throwing another explosion at her. I could feel the pain from Ochako and the guilt in Kaachan rising as they both do this. "I can't watch anymore!" Jiro started to cover her eyes at the unsightly scene. The only reason I kept my eyes glued on was because they both did this because they know they had no choice if they want to achieve their goals.

"What are you doing!? If your this strong, then finish her and stop hurting her!" The crowd started to boo at Kaachan with it starting to get to me. "SILENCE! Bakugo is not toying with Uraraka, she is keeping her at a distance that is safe! If you are a pro, then you should already understand the difference between keeping distance and playing around! If this is new to you, then go home and find another job!" Ms. Midnight shouted at the pro with everyone stopping when she did. Ochako started to stand up and smile. "Thank you Katsumi for not going easy on me. Thanks to that, I've won this fight." She holds her hands up to show she was taking the gravity off of something. We all look up to notice the debris above the field. "You used my explosions to make rubble and made it float after. This is why I like you Ochako, always the outside the box thinker." Kaachan smiles at this while Ochako releases the gravity on everything. "Me or the rubble Katsumi, which are you gonna stop!" Ochako was about to touch Kaachan before she released a massive explosion to destroy the rubble and send Ochako flying back in the other direction.

"Sorry Ochako, but you'll need more than that to beat me." Ochako was laying on the ground struggling to get up with Kaachan just looking at her. I could hear her mutter a small phrase that struck my heart. "Please, just stay down so I don't have to hurt you anymore." Ochako stopped moving with Ms. Midnight going over to check on her. "Uraraka is unable to continue, Bakugo wins and goes onto the third round!" I immediately rushed out of my seat to check on Ochako.

Katsumi POV:

Once the match ended, I went over to Ochako to bring her to Recovery Girl. I put her on my back and began to walk there with my head down. When we were alone in the walkway, I began to speak to her. "I know you can't hear me Ochako, but I want you to know I did not want to do that. I'm sorry." I felt absolutely enraged at myself for letting my friend go this far. "You showed a lot of guts today. We may be friends, but we both knew we were nowhere near the same skill level. The fact you were willing to take me on knowing that makes what I did even worse. I promise I'll win this for you." I started to feel Ochako wrap her arms around me. "Thank you...Katsumi. Your...a good friend." I looked up to see her smiling. "Your being too nice. I did this to you and your still calling me a good friend? How the fuck did I get a best friend like you?" 

"Kaachan, is Ochako ok!?" Deku began running to us with worry in him. "She will be when I get her to Recovery Girl. Just focus on your match and I'll say you came to check on her when she's fully conscious." He looked at me unsure before I motioned for him to leave. He did so still looking back at us. 'I wonder if he would worry about me the same way if I got this hurt? Nah, I'm to aggressive for that.' I denied this thought with some content in my head from it. 'Would be a nice thing from him.'

Izuku POV:

I began to head to the waiting room still worried about Ochako. Once I was there, Sona was inside with Gremory. "Hello Midoriya. My brother said you could help with my *ahem* situation?" "Y-yeah. I don't know how, but maybe if I meet the guy face to face we can work something out." Gremory nods while thinking this out herself before answering. "I'll have my brother make a meeting tomorrow." They walk out of the door before Gremory stops in the door frame. "Thank you. If you need anything, please let me-" "Your brother is already agreeing to repay me, just live a happy life the way you wish to." She walks out and shuts the door. "*sigh* This is gonna take some work." I start to get called to the stadium and make my way there.

"ALRIGHT FOLKS, TIME FOR THE SEMI FINALS FIRST MATCH! ON MY LEFT, WE HAVE THE LITTLE CAT THAT COULD! PLEASE WELCOME CLASS 1-A'S, IZUKU MIDORIYA! AND ON MY RIGHT, THE MAN WITH ENGINES THAT COMES ACROSS LIKE A CENTER FIELDER! CLASS 1-A'S, TENYA IDA!" I readied myself for Ida with him taking a sprinting stance. "BEGIN!" Immediately, Ida came at me with intense speeds. "RECIPRO BURST!" He tried to kick me in the face, but I was to fast for him and landed a solid fist to his gut. He felt it, but tried to come at me with another kick to be caught by my other hand. "Sorry Ida. I like you, but I'm not letting you beat me today." Before he could react, I threw him like a rag doll out of the ring and into the wall. "Ida is out of bounds, Midoriya wins!" The crowd began to cheer for me while I went to make sure Ida was ok. "You good?" "Urgh, please don't do that again. That really hurt." We began to laugh before I healed his back for him to get up.

"I will admit Midoriya, your punches are definitely powerful." He holds his stomach saying this. "Does it still hurt?" "Not to worry, I'll manage." Ida starts to look down a bit with it apparent he's a bit bummed. "Call a family member. It'll make you feel better." I start walking away, but stop to say one final thing. "That move is amazing by the way. If you weren't facing me, you could probably win against anyone if you time it correctly." I leave while seeing Ida perk up a bit. 'Good to know he isn't that ashamed of himself anymore.' While walking back, I'm stopped by lady Leviathan waiting in the corridor. "How's the day going?" "Pretty good. I got to see my sister again, so I couldn't be happier right now." She smiles at me while patting my head. "Your a good kid. Sona thinks rather highly of you, so make sure you live up to that." I smile at her while nodding. "I will."

I began to run back to the stands to catch Nejire and Kaachan's fight going on. "Shoot, I missed the first half." "You didn't miss much Deku. They just started." I sat next to Ochako who had some bandages on her. "How you holding up?" "Better thanks to Recovery Girl." I hug her knowing she may still be down a bit. "No matter what happens, I'm proud of you. You stood for what you believed with all you had till the end. Nobody could ask for anymore from you." I started to wrap my tail around her to pull her closer. "Guess you have your own tail man." "*snort* I guess I do." We see Kaachan get into the air to grab Nejire by her arm and slam them back to the ground. Thankfully, Nejire used her quirk to soften the blow. But now she was stuck on the ground with Kaachan's hand near her face. "You give?" She nods at Kaachan's question with Ms. Midnight calling it. "Hado has surrendered, Bakugo wins!" The crowd cheers at the intensity with Kaachan helping Nejire up.

I began to head down to my waiting room while passing Nejire coming back. "Hey Nejire, how you feeling?" "Lousy. I wanted to win and face you!" She began holding an annoyed face with her cheeks puffed and tears in her eyes. 'Pfft! That's adorable!" I patted her head while smiling. "It's ok. How about I make us all a nice dinner tonight as a congratulations to everyone's hard work getting this far." She smiles again with a nod. "Can we do a small cake too?" "Sure." She began to jump for joy while hugging me. "Your too good to us Izuku." "So long as your all happy, I'm happy." She let go of me and began to run to the stands. While waiting, nothing major happened with my plan for the next match already in my head. Once called, I headed down to the stadium with the sound of applause all around me.

"ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTS, TIME FOR THE FINAL MATCH! ON MY LEFT, THE LITTLE CAT THAT COULD. CLASS 1-A'S, IZUKU MIDORIYA! AND ON MY RIGHT, THE WOMAN WHO'S EXPLOSIONS ARE AS STRONG AS HER TEMPER! CLASS 1-A'S KATSUMI BAKUGO!" We began to smirk at each other before taking a fighting stance. "BEGIN!" "I withdraw!" "....HUH!?" Everyone in the audience was silent as I say this. "I withdraw. I refuse to hurt the people I care for in something like this." "WHAT THE FUCK DEKU!? ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY I'M NOT WORTH YOU TO FIGHT!?" "I'm saying I care for you too much to want to hurt you. I did it to someone I care for deeply for years without realizing it to feel disgusted with myself for letting happen. I'm not gonna willingly hurt someone I care for. Call it sexist, call it insulting, call it whatever you want. But I'm done seeing the people I care for get hurt today. If I have to withdraw from this to do that, I'm fine with it." Everyone was silent before they began slowly clapping. 'And who said chivalry is dead.'

"I don't like to win like this, but I can't blame you Deku. I hated doing what I did to get here to my harem sisters, so I'll accept it knowing how you feel." She walks over to me and starts kissing my lips with everyone hooting and hollering at us. We parted with my face completely red from it. "Your mine tonight for this. You also gotta go on a date with two people I tell you to. Make sure to give them some fun~." Kaachan whispers this in my ear and blows into it. "Midoriya forfeits the match, Bakugo is the winner!" My head was engulfed in so many thoughts right now, but I was more just happy I didn't have to hurt any of my girlfriends today.

When the ceremony came time, we all stood on the podiums showing our places with All Might coming out of the sky. "I AM HERE, WITH MEDALS!" Me and Kaachan could barely hold in our desire to laugh at his act. He began to give the medals to Ida and Nejire telling them where they went right or wrong and how to fix it. Once he came to me, he started patting my head. "You truly are a gentleman young Midoriya. Though you could have won the tournament, you stayed true to your feelings. Congratulations." He put the medal around my neck before going to Kaachan. "Young Bakugo, you truly have a caring person on your side. Congratulations." "Tch, I only did it because Deku would be mopey if we fought for real thinking he hurt me." She tried to play it cool, but I could tell she was deeply moved that I thought of her as someone I care about to not hurt. This ended our lively Sports Festival with All Might failing to say Plus Ultra in the end. 'Swing and a miss All Might.'

Once we were done, we headed back to the classroom to be told we have the next two days off to recover. We began to head out of the building to meet up with Sona and Gremory along with her house. "I just wanted to thank you for having us. We truly had a wonderful time." They all started to bow with Koneko walking up to me. "Can I come to see you again?" She looked at me with worried eyes with my arms wrapping around her. "Of course. Nothing would make me happier than to see my little sister again." She began to hug back with everyone happy to see this. As they left, Koneko kept looking back at me with a smile plastered on her face. I felt tears well up in me when the reality of the fact I can have a normal relationship with my little sister again came to mind.

"You gonna be ok?" Kaachan came over to pat my shoulder. I turned to see everyone in our class with some class B students that walked in on the act looking at me. "Yeah, *sniffle*. I'm just so happy to know she doesn't hate me." Ochako and Kaachan started to hug me with Nejire and Mina joining in after. We stayed there for a bit before Nejire's stomach growled. "*growl* Sorry, I kinda ran on fumes after my match with Katsumi." We started to laugh a little with this. "How about I make dinner right away." "Yay! Deku's cooking!" "Awesome!" "With cake?" "I promised cake, so I'm keeping true to that." We laughed a bit with Kaachan coming next to me. "Just remember, your mine tonight." "You weren't joking about that?" "Hehe, fuck no. You also should give everyone else some fun tomorrow too."

Early the next morning, 3rd person POV:

A few people of class 1-A had woken up and hung around the common room. Many were just used to the habit, while others were unable to sleep obtaining the mental image of hearing a cat meow and a certain explosion blond shouting most of the night. "Gah, hah. Damn that nerd knows how to work his shit!" Katsumi had come down with her face looking as if she was covered in sweat and wearing a loosely fit robe showing some of her chest. She began to stumble over to the kitchen with the inability to walk from last nights antics. Once she drank some water and grabbed something small to eat, she went over to Ochako and Sona who were up at the time. "Sorry you both had to find somewhere else to sleep." "Don't worry Katsumi, I don't mind." "The sound was something I minded." Sona answered blankly before needing to get ready to leave for school. "Trust me, that cat knows how to work a woman. My legs still feel like jello after last nights hardcore fuck session. There is no silence when he can take you like a champ." Sona gets up to walk out of the room with a prominent blush. I'll be heading out. Make sure Izuku is up to speak about a deal he had with Sir Zechs." She leaves with Ochako and Katsumi looking at each other. "When did Deku make a deal with the devil?"

And that finishes the chapter folks, next one will deal with the Riser Phoenix arc in the story with two certain someones taking more interest in Izuku. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 660 8
Villain Deku Fanfiction! Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless child no more than 9 years old, has always admired heroes. Especially his idol, All Might. Thoug...
5.4K 218 20
MHA is a story of how Izuku starts as an underdog without a quirk But gets it gifted by the number 1 hero and he makes his way through one of the bes...
18.8K 1K 20
Now with school going on and a new family with them Tokoyami and Izuku sure have a new world laid before them. However is it really soo new when they...
86.7K 1.7K 24
Izuku Midoriya lived a horrible life ever since he found out he was quirkless. He was neglected by his parents, and bullied by his sister and closest...